• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Cindy's Slut Ch. 09

Cindy's Slut Ch. 09

12

CHAPTER 9 SORORITY MAID

I was awaken on Sunday morning, the day after Halloween day, by Marsha. The sun was barely coming in through the bedroom window, so I guessed it was 8:00 am. Cindy was still lying on top of me; my flaccid cock nestled tightly in her cunt.

Marsha gently rolled Cindy off of me and then prodded me in the ribs. Her finger hit one of the many bruises on my torso, and so she got my immediate attention. "Rise and shine sleeping beauty", Marsh said quietly so as not to awaken Cindy. "Time for you to get to work."

Marsha pulled me from the warm bed and guided me to the shower. Pushing me into the stall, she turned the water on. She made sure it was adjusted to the coldest setting. As the cold water stung my bruised and beaten body, it helped numb the residual pain. After a few minutes of the bone chilling water, I was shivering and shaking.

Just when I thought that I could stand the cold no longer, Marsha reached in and adjusted the temperature to a soothing warm deluge. When she had adjusted the water to her liking, she stepped into the shower with me.

Letting the water cascade down her head, Marsha arched her back and offered me her large round tits. I needed no additional directive, and immediately placed my mouth around the big brown aureoles. As I softly suckled upon her nipples, Marsha let forth a throaty moan.

After a few minutes of administration to her breast, Marsha reached out and grabbed me by the hair. Using her grip on my head, she forced me to my knees. Once kneeling, she guided my mouth up between her legs.

Marsha lifted one leg up and rested it on the edge of the tub; thereby providing me unrestricted access to her cunt. In spite of my innate dislike of this girl, I knew better than to resist. Instead, I choose to make the ordeal as painless and as quick as possible.

Snaking my tongue up into her cunt, I used my tongue like a small cock and fucked her. As I thrust my tongue deeply into her pussy, I arched the tip up against the top of her vagina.

My oral efforts were soon rewarded, as I felt her body begin to shake. Sensing the burgeoning climax, I moved my tongue to her clit. Using the tip of my tongue like a paddle, I thrashed her tiny nub.

When Marsha came, she yielded the vast copious quantity of quim that I had learned to expect. As the tepid tart cum filled my mouth, I drank it down. Marsha held my mouth tightly to her cunt as she pumped her excrement into me.

With her orgasm completed, Marsha paused to let the warm shower water wash over her. She moved her head slowly back and forth as the water cascaded off her shoulders and down her breasts. Still she held my mouth tightly to her cunt. Then it came...what I had expected, but that which I most dread.

The sour taste of her piss filled my mouth as she released her bladder. I attempted to let the tainted fluid pass through my mouth and down my chest, something that I had done with success in the past. However, this time Marsha seemed to sense what I was doing.

Using both hands, Marsha pulled my head tightly into her crotch. "Bitch! Drink it! Fucking drink it!" she snarled. Fighting for breath, my nose pressed tightly against her stomach, I was forced to swallow.

I gagged and fought to pull my head away. Even as I struggled, Marsha reached down and grabbed one of my torn, raw nipples. Digging her long nails into my ragged nipple, she forced me to obey her commands.

Thankfully, the amount of piss in her bladder was minimal. I held my breath and swallowed the mouthful of golden liquid in one large gulp. "Ah...good boy, that's just how I like it," Marsha said smiling. Giving me a pat on the check, she said "Now stay in here another five minutes and wash that stink off you." Marsha stepped out of the shower and began to dry herself. As I knelt there, I quietly attempted to spit the taste of her out of my mouth.

As I was spitting her putrid piss from my mouth, Marsha opened the shower current and reached in. For a moment, I thought that she might have seen me spitting and that she was about to punish me. Instead, she just stared at me...as if thinking. Then she smiled and turned the water temperature back to the coldest setting. "Be in my bedroom in five minutes," she said.

Again the initial feeling of the cold water on my battered body felt good, at least for the first minute or two. But by the time that five minutes had expired, I was again shaking and shivering. Turning off the water, I stumbled out of the shower. I grabbed a towel and quickly wiped the majority of the water from my body. Then, water still dripping from my hair, I ran to Marsha's bedroom.

Marsha was lounging on her bed, her naked body spread across the tousled sheets. As I trotted into the room, I came to a lunging halt at the sight of her.

Marsha was relined on her back, her knees bent and drawn up toward her waist. Her right hand was buried in her cunt and her left hand was playing with her breast. Her damp hair draped across the pillows.

"Just on time. Too bad, I was looking forward to beating that cute ass of yours again," she said. "It's getting late. You had better get dressed." With that, Marsha nodded toward the clothes spread out near the foot of the bed.

My heart sank. The clothes were clearly female. It looked like I was to spend another weekend playing maid to the girls. I had hoped that this being my birthday weekend, and after the torture I had endured at the sorority house that I might get a break. Now, it seemed that I would have no such luck.

As I reached down to pick up the clothes, I noted that they were a bit different from the regular maid outfits that I was usually forced to wear. Whereas the usual outfits consisted of bras, panties, nylons and some type of dress that fitted me, these clothes were significantly different.

To begin with, the primary piece of clothing was a one-piece body corselet. The corset was heavy lycra with lace highlights. The bra portion was massive, easily designed for a DD cup. The lower half was skirt-like, with attached garters. The garment looked very used.

Besides the body corselet, there were a pair of panties and a pair of nylons. These items I recognized as mine, having been purchased with the girls at a used clothing store. Lastly, lying to one side, as if an after thought was the heavy steel dildo that had been forced up my ass from the night before.

"Quit wasting time and get dressed, darling," Marsha said. I looked at her, trying to hide the hatred that I felt. Smiling at me, as she fingered her clit, she said, "Better hurry, we still need time for your make-up."

I reached for the big steel dildo, taking the cold heavy phallus in my palm. I glanced around for some lubricant, knowing that I could not insert the massive metal appendage without it. Even as I looked around the room, I could not help but see Marsha's smile grow larger.

"Need some help? Marsha asked me. Dumbly, I stood there...then I nodded "yes". Still lying there with her hand up her cunt, Marsha asked again, "Well, do you want my help or not?"

Damn her. Having no choice, I finally asked, "Would you please help me."

"Help you what dear?" Marsha coyly replied.

Biting down on my tongue and resisting the desire to strangle her, I quietly asked, "Would you please help me put this cock up my ass."

"Gladly." Marsha said smiling. She got up off the bed. She reached out with her hand, her fingers coated with pussy juices. I handed her the heavy steel dildo.

"Bend over Slut." Marsha commanded. As I bent over, Marsha coated the cold steel pipe with her cunt's excretions. Over and over, Marsha dipped her fingers into her sopping cunt, and repeatedly applied her fluids onto the steel shaft. Finally, judging the metal sufficiently wet, Marsha placed the cold bulbous head at the opening to my ass. "Hold still little slut, this is going to hurt!" Then without further warning, Marsha rammed the massive intruder into my poor puckered sphincter.

"Ahhhh..." I grunted as the hard cold phallus torn into my ass. Still sore from having the metal monster in my ass all the night before, my ass felt like it was being torn open.

Marsha laughed and swatted my ass check. "Don't be such a pussy!" she said. Then she began to push and pull the heavy steel dildo in and out of my asshole. As she withdrew and plunged the metal cock past my sphincter, she twisted the large rigid shaft. After about a dozen penetrations, Marsha gave the massive metal phallus one last hard thrust. Nesting the steel cock all the way in my ass, up to it's flat round steel base, Marsha said, "There now, that wasn't so bad." Without waiting or really expecting a response from me, Marsha said, "Move it bitch, you don't want to be late for your date."

As I straightened back up, clenching my ass muscles around the phallus to keep it from slipping out of my ass, her words caught my attention. My date? What date was she talking about?

With Marsha's "encouragement", I finished dressing. I attached the cock and ball harness and pulled it back up between my legs. Locking the chain around my waist, I adjusted the harness against the base of the steel dildo. I pulled the tight white panties up around my waist. Next, I pulled on the one-piece body corselet. Lastly, I attached the nylons. Judging that I was dressed, I stood in front of Marsha for her approval.

"Not bad, but those tits certainly don't fit that bra, now do they?" Marsha asked me. I glanced down at the enormous empty bra cups. Mutely, I looked from the bra back to Marsha. She gave me her most wick smile in reply.

"I guess this might fix that," Marsha said. Pulling the straps off my shoulder, she produced a pair of black steel paper clips. Leaning forward, she wrapped her lips around my raw nipple and sucked. Responding to her suckling, my nipple grew hard. When it was sufficiently rigid, Marsha took one of the steel clips and snapped it onto my nipple.

Even though Marsha had included part of the aureole in the clip, the steel paper clip cut deeply into my tender flesh. I stifled the scream that rose in my throat. I knew that I could not give Marsha the satisfaction of knowing how badly she had hurt me.

Marsha stood there smiling. I wasn't kidding her. She knew the small triangular steel paper clip was virtually cutting my nipple off. Still smiling, she removed the thin metal wire that was used to open the spring paper clip. "There now sweetie, you wouldn't be getting that off without tearing your tiny little titty off!" Marsha then sucked my other nipple to erection and applied the second black spring paper clip to it.

"Now one last touch and you'll have your very own set of super tits!" Marsha reached beneath the blanket and took out a balloon. My jaw dropped as I looked at the latex orb. It was flesh colored and as big as a child's basketball. Marsha giggled as she watched my reaction, hefting the jiggling mass in her hand.

"You like?" Marsha asked. "It's filled with pudding. Through your bra, it will fell just like a real tit!" she said. Marsha pulled the body shaper away from my body and plopped the quivering mass into its massive DD-cup. Adjusting the knotted end outward, she said, "There, your very own titty nipple." Marsha did the same on the other side. Then she guided me over to the full-length mirror.

Staring back at me from the mirror was the reflection of a behemoth set of tits. The cold pudding was chilling against my skin. The weight of my new tits was unbelievable. Each pudding tit must have weighted five pounds. The bra straps cut deeply into my shoulders.

"Stand up straight," Marsha told me. As I attempted to stand straight, I pulled my shoulders back, causing the big tits to jiggle and bounce. "God, what a great set of hooters!" Marsha exclaimed.

Marsha then had me sit on the bed. She put my makeup on. She applied heavy dark eyeliner, long eyelashes, blush, and bright red lipstick. She put on long fake fingernails, then painted them bright red. Lastly, she took my hair and put it in a ponytail.

Marsha had me stand in front of the full-length mirror again. My reflection was that of a human Barbie doll. In my 5-inch pumps, I was a giant of a woman. The short skirt of the body corset made my legs appear long and curvaceous. My tits were grotesquely large, bouncing and bobbing with every movement. My makeup gave me the face of a cheap whore.

Marsha was obviously pleased with the results. "My, what a pretty slut you make." Marsha reached out and pushed my tits up and down, causing the bra straps to tear further into my tender shoulders. Just as she was playing with my gargantuan breasts, the doorbell rang. "There now, all ready and just in time," Marsha said. "Go answer the door Slut."

Tottering in my high heals, fighting the sway of my massive tits, clenching the heavy cold steel cock up my ass, and racked by the pain of the tight steel clips on my torn nipples, I walked to the door. As I opened it, there stood Friane.

If I wasn't red enough from the blush, I certainly was from the hilarious laughter that burst froth from beautiful Friane. I could have died from humiliation and embarrassment. Not that Friane hadn't seen me in drag before, she had. As one of the girls she had used me as a maid, cleaning the house after our parties and for their fun and entertainment. But, in all those cases, I had been dressed only as one might picture a maid, wearing a dress. Now, here I stood before her, wearing only a corselet, made up like a whore, with a set of huge 40-DD tits.

By the time Friane stopped laughing, I could only hang my head and look down at my grossly large black pumps. "Thanks Marsha, she'll work out great," Friane said. "Come on, we're running late." Friane took me by the hand and lead me out of the house.

I balked. I had not expected to have to go out in public dressed like this. I glance wildly around. Where was Cindy? Where was Friane taking me? "Damn it, don't just stand there. Get going," Friane demanded. She jerked my arm and pulled me out toward her car.

Once I was moving, I moved quickly. Oh, god just let me get to the car. I felt as if the entire world was watching me. As it turned out, it was only the neighbor lady.

"Hello there. My, isn't he darling." Mrs. Andrews said.

I was standing at the car door. I looked up directly into her eyes. Mrs. Annie Andrews was standing by her fence, not four feet away, smiling sweetly at me.

"Yes, cute isn't he," Friane replied. "And thank you so much for the use of your corselet."

"Anything for you girls," Mrs. Andrews said. With a big smile on her face, Annie continued, "He fills that out better than I do." As she said this, she looked down covertly at her own massive set of 36-DD tits. "I hope your Halloween party goes well. By the way, what's the theme?" Annie said.

"Ah, its...a drag party, you know, where all the boys get to play out their fantasies of dressing like a girl," Friane said. "And, he'll return your corselet as soon as the parties over, wouldn't you Slut?"

I could have died. The two women just stood there waiting for me to say something. I finally managed to stutter, "Oh, yes...ah, Annie...I'll return you lingerie as soon as I can...thank you."

Annie took a step closer. She gave me a strange look, as if she knew exactly what was going on. "No hurry. Take your time. Just stop by when you're done," she said. Then she gave me a knowing wink...slightly opening her mouth and licking her lips.

A chill went up my spine. Dear Jesus, where was this going? Not that Mrs. Andrews wasn't an attractive woman for someone of her age (I guessed about 34), but the look she gave me was like a kid eyeing a candy bar on Halloween.

"Well we have to go! Thanks again, Annie. I'll have him back to you later today! Thanks!" Friane said. Turning to me she said, "Get in the car you filthy slut!" Friane turned to Mrs. Andrews and waved. I was sure Mrs. Andrews had clearly heard Friane's order to me.

As the car moved along the roadway, I recognized that we were headed toward the sorority house again. Given last night's party and the bizarre events, particularly given my current drag dress, I was dreading our destination.

As Friane pulled up to the sorority house everything looked quiet. I wasn't surprised, given that last night's party had ended just a few hours ago. Without any delay, Friane got out of the car and ordered me to follow her in through the basement entrance.

Even in the light of day, the large meeting room in the basement looked ominous. As we entered the room, it was strewn with the litter of the previous night. What was more ominous were the other people in the room.

As I looked around I saw six other guys, all dressed in drag outfits similar to my own. Like the party of the previous night, the room was a myriad of color. Red, blue, pink, black, green, and orange outfits were spread across the room. A glance at each color spectrum revealed a guy in some feminized fashion; corsets, bustiers, or teddies. Although the colors and types of feminization varied, the one constant was that we all had enormously huge breast and were made up lick cheap whores.

At first I didn't make any connection to the night before, but then I saw the round baby face of the Thing, only now he was dressed in a pick bustier with matching panties, nylons and pumps. I suddenly felt sick to my stomach. The thought occurred to me that we were all in for some variation of the despotic treatment we had endured the night. I suddenly felt every bruise, cut, welt and torn bit of flesh acutely.

As if in concert with last night, a tall black haired girl was standing ready to meet us. I recognized her as the same girl that had been Cat Woman the night before. Now she stood before us in a terry cloth robe.

"Welcome back to the Kappa house. I hope you all enjoyed yourselves last night as much as we did." She looked around at the mass of drag queen, an evil smile upon her face. "My name is Susan and as the pledge class Hegamon I will be giving you today's assignments."

Susan proceeded to read off a list of work assignments. Five of the guys were sent to various areas of the house to vacuum, sweep and clean the mess from last night's party. Soon, only the Thing and I had not been assigned.

"Lastly, as you two tied for best score last night, you two get the special assignment," Susan said. Smiling sweetly, she said, "Each of you will get one of the two dorm house bathrooms."

Friane lead me down the same hallway that I had walked the night before. I saw the Huntress's room at the hallway's end. About halfway down the hall she took me into the bathroom.

I noticed right away that it was a girls' bathroom. Four-toilet stall, with doors, four showers, six sinks and lots of counter space. Not a urinal in sight.

At one end of the counter a barber-type chair was setting. Next to it was a small wooden stool. A small table held two tubs of cool whip, an espresso machine, a bong, and two razors. Friane told me to be seated on the wooden stool.

"It a good thing that you were one of the winners last night," Friane told me. "This is the best assignment by far."

As I sat on the wooden stool, a girl came into the bathroom. "Hi, Frannie," she said. The two girls kissed softly on the lips. "Nice to see you back again," she said to me. As she peeled off her robe, I saw Marry's naked body for the first time.

Of course, I had seen her working out many times and I had seen her in her Knockout costume of last night, but this was the first time that I saw her completely naked. The bright red hair on her head matched the curly red hair around her cunt. Her skin looked ghostly white against the bright red hair. Her tits were large upon her small frame, with large reddish-brown aureoles about the size of half-dollars.

Marry blew me a kiss and stepped into one of the showers. As I heard the water turned on, Friane began to give me my detailed instructions.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Cindy's Slut Ch. 09

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds