• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • My Best Friend's Mom Ch. 03

My Best Friend's Mom Ch. 03

I was stunned, and hurriedly tried my best to stand up from my very exposed position, my legs spread eagled, my steely rod jutting up from my pubic area and the deliciously looking Mrs. Baker still holding on to my manhood.

"I-I can explain..." I stammered as I felt my rigid cock starting to get limp on Mrs. Baker's hand while Monet made her way to the two of us.

"So this is what you have been doing while I was away" Monet quipped as she made her way to the two of us.

"Do you like the taste of his cock Etta?" she asked Mrs. Baker as she removed her secretaries hand from my limping cock.

Then without any warming Monet, stuck out her tongue and licked the pre cum that lingered on the slit on top of my cock.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmhhhhhhhhhh.....That tastes nice?" she cooed as she gently lowered her face on my hardening penis.

"Huh...huh...huh...." I groaned instinctively as Mrs. Tower's mouth did it's wonders on my throbbing member.

"Now, Etta? You can finish him off..." Monet instructed her secretary as she released my swollen cock from her delicious orifice and stood up.

With nary a complaint or objection from Mrs. Baker she again got hold of my cock and began to stroking it and greedily consumed my manhood. While her secretary continued to pleasure my cock, Monet slowly guided my hand under the hem of her skirt. Understanding what she wanted me to do, I let my hand wander upwards, slowly climbing the her stocking covered thigh earnestly looking for her crotch. A moment later my hand found it's prized destination, her moistened cunt, as my fingers stretched the elastic leg band of her panties feeling her wet pussy, running my fingers up and down her slit as her pussy dripped unrelentingly of her love juices.

"Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Joey!" Mrs. Tower's cried out as she instinctively grabbed my arm and pushed it up deeper in between her spread legs.

In and out went my fingers on Monet's cunt as Mrs. Baker sucked my cock with unrelenting passion until I felt something broke free from the inside and suddenly a gush of gooey white cum splattered all over the face of Mrs. Baker as she released my cock from her mouth. After relishing the pleasure of my cumming, I could see Mrs. Baker still stroking my limping cock as she licked the remnants of my semen from her fingers, while Monet panted as she too had a pulsating orgasm.

Standing up, Etta gently held Monet's face on her slimy hands and gave her a passionate french kiss giving her a taste of my cum, which to my surprise Monet didn't object to. My cock immediately sprang back to life , seeing these two beautiful mature women kissing each other.

After a couple minutes of sliding their tongue in and out of each other's mouth, they ended their passionate kiss, with Etta pulling back from her leaving Monet panting in sheer excitement.

"Well that was exciting?" Mrs. Baker finally broke the silence inside the room, as she gave Monet one last peck on the lips.

"To say the least!" Monet echoed her approval of her secretaries statement.

"Uh...hm..." I cleared my throat getting the attention of both ladies "Well...where do we go from here?" I asked then my cock sticking out of my pubic area like a steel rod.

"Is it okay with the both of you that the three of us become lovers?" I laid the obvious question on the table.

"It's okay with me if it's okay with Monet?" Mrs. Baker promptly volunteered her answer looking expectantly towards Monet.

"Well I kind of enjoyed the whole thing...Why not?" she gave us both a sly grin as she bit her finger seductively like a school girl.

"Yes...yes...yes..." I belted out my approval as I pulled the two women on to me and gave both of them a passionate kiss.

After that incident in Mrs. Tower's office, Monet reluctantly left Mrs. Baker and me saying that she had to go back to that meeting with the president of the bank but promised the both of us that she'd be back and that she'd treat the both of us to dinner and something else. That so called "something else" placed a smile on my face as I expected something of the same treatment from the ladies after dinner. After Monet left, Etta and I lounged lazily inside Monet's office. I still hadn't put on my pants as me and Etta rested on the couch recalling what had transpired earlier.

"Hmmmmmmm....I'm so excited!" I declared to Mrs. Baker, my hand wandering up her skirt as she willingly uncrossed her legs at the first instance she felt my hand going up her thigh.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm.....Joey you are a really naughty you boy..."Etta smiled at me as she unbuttoned her blouse and undid her bra , offering her succulent mature breasts to my waiting mouth.

"What do you want me to do tonight....." Mrs. Baker panted asking me, while I suckled her delicious bosom, licking and sucking hungrily.

"Well...since you ask...It has been my fantasy to see two women make love to each other and after that I make love to both of them..." I confessed to her, reluctantly releasing her nipple from my mouth while my hand found her rapidly moistening cunt as I began to finger her.

"Now stop talking my princess...I have to return you the favor for making me cum earlier..." I smiled at her, standing up and pulling her up to me as I kissed her passionately, whilst my hand made busy pulling her blouse and her undone bra off her.

"Now it's your turn to be satisfied...."

She smiled sheepishly , biting her bottom lip making her look like an innocent school girl. Kneeling infront of Mrs. Baker I lifted her skirt up to her waist , exposing her panty covered crotch to my lustful eyes. Instinctively, I pulled her panties down to her slender legs and off of her as the smell of her arousal filled my senses. I started kissing her soft white thighs , feeling her shiver as my lips grazed up her silky white thighs.

"Ooooohhhhhhhhh.....stop teasing baby...." Mrs. Baker begged me as she held my head and guided me to her dripping pussy.

"Lick it baby...Eat my pussy please..." Placing her foot on the couch, thereby giving my tongue freer access to her pussy as I hungrily ate her leaking womanhood. Licking and sucking on her drenched pussy, I was determined to satisfy her as she grinded her pussy against my face as my tongue made a fabulous effect on her body.

Standing up, I bent her over the couch, as I guided my cock inside her pussy. Sliding in effortlessly, my cock burrowed into her waiting vagina like a hot rod on butter, her love nest fully accommodating to my intruding member.

"Oooohhhhhhh....Joey....Please make love to me...harder baby!" Etta encouraged me , her hand reaching out underneath her as she cupped my balls and played with them, heightening further the pleasure that I was now experiencing. Reaching out, I cupped her full bosoms, cupping them as I furiously rammed my cock in and out her vagina.

"Huh...huh...huh....huh....." Etta panted her hand releasing my testicles from her hand as scoured the couch for something to hold onto.

"I'm close...baby...don't stop please!" she begged me as her body trembled and became inflexible as her face cringed in utter pleasure.

Unmindful of what was happening to her, I kept up my pace as I too was on the verge of cumming.

"Mrs. Baker...I'm close...I'm cumming...." I warned her as I reluctantly pulled out of her, pushing her down the couch.

Stroking my cock I trained my cock towards her angelic face and after a couple of more strokes I sprayed streams and streams of cum on her as she relished the feel of my semen on her face.

Collapsing on the couch with her, we rubbed our listless bodies against each other as we caught our breathes.

"Do you want to see me make love to Monet?" she asked me slowly rubbing her soft breasts against my body.

"Are you serious?"

"Anything for you, handsome!" she smiled at me, giving me a quick kiss on the lips.

"But I'm not sure Mrs. Towers would go for it?" I asked her.

"Just leave it to me..."she winked at me as she stood up and got dressed.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • My Best Friend's Mom Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1005 milliseconds