• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Sex with Paula Ch. 04

Sex with Paula Ch. 04

12

Paula slowly slid off of my cock into Jean the meter maid's sexy lap. Jean hadn't undressed but had watched and pulled on Paula's tits as the other guy's cock slid also from Paula's lips. The two ladies caressed as Mary continued to suck my balls.

"I've got to get back to work," Beth said. "Will you be around long, Jean?"

Beth moved her sexy body toward the curtain leading to the front of the store while Jean and Paula kissed deeply.

I don't think Jean wanted to break that kiss. The sounds from her had a deep lusty pleading and pleasureful tone to them. Finally she did and shook her head. "No I have to get back to work too. Maybe I'll take this little sex kitten with me."

Paula sighed and kissed Jean's neck.

"Where are you going," I asked. Mary had moved her hands so one finger was shoving up into my ass while she licked between my balls and with the other hand she stroked the semi-hard length of my cock. "Maybe we can follow along."

"What about the party?" Paula asked standing and collecting some clothing.

Mary moved my cock to one side, "this is a fucking awesome party right here."

"Hell yeah," Paula said moving to brush her pussy against my face as she stepped over me. "But weren't we supposed to go to your place and fuck some other guys too. Right Mary?"

Jean smiled wide. "Really?"

"Yes," Mary said undoing herself from my cock, balls and ass and sitting up behind me. "That's in a few hours though. We could fuck here or there or anywhere till then."

"I need a rest," the other guy said and and walked off. "Leave me an address with Beth if you need another cock though."

Mary smiled and licked her lips. "I always need cock."

"Well," Jean said. "Get dressed, Paula and I'll take you along with me for the rest of my shift."

"Is it okay if Mary and I follow along your route?" I asked.

"Doing what?" Jean asked.

"Well you can bust us here and there for public exposure," I said. "Scares the shit out of Mary but I love showing off in public."

"Me too," Paula said.

Jean nodded. "Okay, two blocks over is a row of buildings facing the park. Cars park along the street all day so I have to circle and check them. You two can fuck there and get busted."

"Will you have to take us in?" Mary asked looking fearful.

"I might," Jean said. "If you're not a very good girl."

Mary looked shocked. "But..."

"I'd like to get arrested and taken by all those dirty men and women down at the station," Paula said. "But I'll be a good girl."

"Very good," Jean said leading us out of the room. "You'll have to be very good."

I pulled on my clothing while leaning on Beth's counter. She looked on playing with a nipple and humming a strip tease tune.

"Another time," I said.

"Yeah," Paula said. "He and I will be back. I want to seriously fuck you."

"Really?" Beth asked running both hands to her pussy and humping them suggestively. "When?"

"Tomorrow," Paula said.

"I'm off work tomorrow," Beth said. "But if you're serious I'll meet you at the door at six in the morning. You two will have to take me to the beach to fuck me."

Mary still looked nervous about public fucking and getting arrested but she looked at me quizzically and over to Beth.

"What about Mary?" I asked.

"Only if Jean tells me later that she was a very good girl." Beth said.

"Come on," Jean said leaving the store. "I have tickets to write."

Mary and I walked behind them, "So where's this park?"

Jean pointed past her cart, "Two blocks that way. Turn in at the trees. Find an obvious place near the line of parked cars."

I watched as she swatted Paula hard on the ass. "Ouch!"

"She likes that," I said.

Jean spanked her hard again. "I can tell."

Paula got a spanking all the way to the cart and then again as she was bent over trying to climb to her seat. Jean was loving it. Her face looked intently happy.

"I want a blow job," I whispered to Mary. "But very slow. Don't make me come."

"Here?" Mary asked looking around. We'd not even gotten to the corner.

"No," I said. "In the park so let's run to get ahead of them."

"Shit," Mary said trying to catch up as I took off. "Asshole!"

We were making ourselves very obvious. Her top wasn't even half closed and her bra-less tits were swinging this way and that as she strode along beside me. I took pleasure watching them as we dashed across the first street. A guy going the other way gawked openly.

"Hey," he said.

We kept going, not saying a word. Mary's eyes were wide. Despite her fears she looked to be very into it. "Jesus."

Along the next block a couple guys were sitting on a stoop chatting up a chick. I slowed a bit and held my hand to Mary's ass to lift her skirt. One of the two guys noticed as we jogged by. He whistled and the girl he'd been talking too looked on with a smile. The other guy didn't say a word but his eyes were glued hard to Mary's nearly naked tits.

"Stop that," Mary said swatting my hand away. "You'll get us arrested."

A moment later we came to the trees marking the entry into the park and slowed to a walk. Together we were panting. The short run felt good though. I was already horny enough but now I felt even more alive than before.

"Over there," I said pointing to a semi circle of benches facing a fountain.

"Fuck!" Mary said. "The whole park can see us there."

"Just a blow job," I said. "We can move to fuck."

She looked around. There really wasn't anyone right there to see. "Fine."

I moved to the center bench and sat down. Mary got on her knees and quickly undid my pants taking my cock out. I could tell she was nervous because she yanked at my pubic hair. She'd not done anything like that before. Her hands were trembling.

"Go easy," I said not wanting her to bite me. "Just suck it slow."

"Jerk," she said then smiled.

"Bitch," I said.

"I really love giving head so just shut up," Mary said.

She went down on me. Her mouth plunging to the base of my cock only stopped by the pants that still hung around my balls. I put my arms wide on the sides of the bench so anyone looking would see clearly that she was willingly sucking me off. The way she moved told me she was doing her best, her whole body rocked back and forth slowly as her mouth ran up and down the length of my pecker.

"See anyone?" She asked between slurps.

I looked around. Down the row of parked cars I saw a woman getting a dog out of her car. In another part of the park I saw some guys playing catch with a football but they weren't even looking. Their attention was all on the action of playing catch. The woman on the other hand was walking now toward us.

"Just a chick walking her dog," I said.

Paula pressed her face down onto my cock, I guess to hide and looked around. Her voice was muffled when she asked, "Where?"

"Walking toward us from the street," I said. "You can't see her. Don't worry."

Mary took a breath and kept rocking her body sucking my cock. I think she figured if she couldn't see the woman then the chick wouldn't see her either. I smiled as my cock was now fully hard again in her mouth. I arched my back pressing my cock up to her lips.

"Mmmm," she moaned. She really did love to suck cock.

The woman was getting closer now. I could hear the heels of her boots as she came from the grass onto the cement walkway. Her face looked a little confused at first and then she stopped cold realizing Mary was bobbing her head up and down on my cock.

I smiled wide. The woman's expression was priceless. Something between sexy aw and shock. Her lips slowly opened to a wide O.

"Hi," I said.

Mary stopped, thinking that someone was right there behind her.

The woman started walking again, moving closer and closer.

"Keep sucking," I told Mary. "That feels fucking amazing."

When she got within three feet behind Mary the woman stopped again, just watching. Her eyes met mine and then went back to Mary's bobbing head. She stayed there for a few full moments and then moved closer sitting beside me on the bench.

"You like watching?" I asked.

Not a word came from her lips. She just petted her dog on the head and closely observed as Mary slid my cock from her lips and stoked it a moment as she took a deep breath and then went back to blowing me.

I was so wrapped up in the woman and Mary's blow job that I didn't notice the fact that Jean had pulled up and parked her meter maid cart. The first sign that she was there came when one of the two guys called out to her not to ticket his car.

Mary stopped and tried to look beyond me and the woman but we blocked her view. The woman didn't look up but I did and saw the two guys running toward Jean and Paula as Jean was writing a ticket.

The woman snapped her fingers over and over prompting Mary to keep going.

Mary looked her in the eye. She still wasn't moving. Then her tongue began licking the head of my cock slowly along the opening.

The woman waved her hand now. Slowly she made a move as if stirring soap suds with her fingers.

"What's your name?" I asked.

She didn't respond. Her lips parted and her tongue moved mirroring Mary's movements. I could tell she was imagining licking my cock herself.

"Oh god," I said watching. "That is so fucking hot."

She glanced at my face and then back to watch Mary's sucking and licking of my hard cock.

I'd again forgotten Jean. Moments went by as Mary tortured my cock. She licked and sucked so slowly I couldn't come but I sure fucking wanted to by now. I was swollen like never before and she kept licking and sucking slow. Her mouth so hot and wet and the open air of the park so cold.

"Look at that!" A man called out. I was sure he'd seen Mary blowing me.

I looked around but no, it wasn't us. The woman was watching but the voice was that of a man and his wife moving along the grass toward the two men and Jean. But they were watching because Jean had Paula spread eagle against the guy's car. In fact she had Paula naked spread eagle against the car and seemed to be fingering her from behind while they watched.

"Holy shit," I said.

"What?" Mary asked lifting her lips away from my throbbing pecker. "What?"

"That cop is..." I began. "I.."

"Oh hell," Mary said standing up. She looked where I was looking and laughed a kind of freaky weird laugh I'd never heard before. "Holy shit!"

"Yeah," I said. "Is she doing what I think she's doing?"

The woman beside me stood and walked away toward the scene by the cars.

"She's finger fucking, Paula," Mary whispered. "Right in front of those guys."

"Fuck me," I said.

"I will," Mary said but started walking toward Jean and Paula's area by the cars. "But first I want a piece of that bitches ass!"

I jogged up beside her and then walked. "Who?"

"Either one," Mary said.

As we drew near I could hear Jean talking. "...where is it?"

The guys were standing close but both had their hands in front of them. Kind of weird I thought till I realized they were sporting huge hard-ons and were only trying to hid the fact that they were turned on. One was shifting his hips, probably wishing his cock wasn't jammed tight up in his jockey shorts.

"I asked you a question," Jean said. "I know you're the parking meter bandit. Where is the key? I can only reach so far up that little dirty cunt of yours."

"I don't have a key," Paula said. "Please let me go. I was just streaking. I wanted one of these guys to grab me and fuck me while I sucked the other one's cock. That's all. I'm not a...."

Jean cut her off by pulling her hand from Paula's hot wet cunt and without warning shoving two fingers hard up Paula's ass causing Paula to lift clean off her feet and then ease down so only her toes touched the ground.

"Oh god!" Paula gasped pressing her hands both flat and hard to the hood of the guy's car.

"Don't beg to god," Jean said as she angled her fingers around digging and probing within Paula's ass. "I know you have it."

Mary's jaw dropped. She looked at me gaping wide with a laugh written all over he face.

"You shouldn't..." one of the guys said. "I mean..."

"No," the other guy said. "This is totally cool. I mean legal, I mean she has to check right? Strip search, body cavity search. I always wanted to see one of these."

The woman with her dog in hand caught my eye as she looked at me and down to my crotch. I realized in the hurry to come over I hadn't pulled up my zipper. She stepped closer, her dog sniffing everything in the air including my cock. I moaned softly as she wrapped her hand around my pecker and started to stroke it.

"I can't reach it," Jean said. Then with a quick glance at the guy who was all into the body cavity searches she went on. "Here, you come drop your pants."

He had a huge shit eating grin. "Me? I don't have the key."

"What's your name?" Jean asked pulling the two fingers from Paula's ass and waving him closer.

"Hank," he said.

Jean spread Paula's ass cheeks and looked around. She noted my cock in the dog-woman's hand but managed to act as if she'd missed it or at least didn't say a word. "I don't see a male officer around right now so I need you to pull your cock out and shove it up this criminal's body cavities and see if you feel a key to the parking meters stuffed up there."

"Fuck yes!" Hank said.

"No," the other guy said. "That's.. I mean."

"No," Paula said calmly. "If it will prove my innocence right here and now lets do it."

"Good girl," Jean said. "And don't believe for a moment that act is going to get you off."

"I'll get her off," Hank said pulling his pants down.

"Wait," Mary said. "I'll make sure his cock is properly lubricated first. We don't want him shoving a dry cock up there and hurting her if she's telling the truth."

Jean let out a disgusted sounding sigh, "Fine. Get on with it."

Mary dropped to her knees in front of Hank and swallowed his cock whole. I was definitely impressed. He had a pretty good sized cock too. His body rocked forward and he grabbed the hood of their car catching himself.

"Jesus," he said. "Warn a guy!"

Paula looked on as Mary vigorously sucked the guy's swollen member. I could tell she was jealous, and as well that she was totally ready to get it all the way up her hot ass.

"That should do," Jean said.

Mary shoved her face up to the guy's crotch, swallowing the length and tonguing is balls before pulling off just as fast as she'd taken it in.

He stumbled forward nearly tripping over her.

Jean kicked Paula's feet a little spreading her legs just a bit more. "Right here, Hank."

"Here it comes, baby!" He pushed it right up to Paula's brown eye. "You ready?"

Without waiting she shoved her body back, pushing against the car so her ass impaled on his waiting cock. "YES!"

"Wanton bitch," Jean said. "Don't you think, Hank?"

"I..." He shuddered as she ground her whole body up and down and around. His hands wrapped her hips holding on for dear life as she fucked his cock with her butt hole. "Oh god!"

"Feel anything?" Jean asked. "Anything hard in there?"

"Hell yes!" Paula said. "That's a fucking great cock, Hank."

"Not you," Jean said moving closer still. "Hank! Listen Hank, help me out here. Do you feel any hard objects up her ass?"

He turned looking at her in shock as Paula slammed her ass back and forth on his cock. "I is too much!"

"What?" Jean asked grasping his arm. "What is too much, Hank? Is her ass too hot? Is it going to make you come before you can help me?"

"Yes!" He gasped. "I can't..."

"Slow down," Jean said. "Hank, tell me what you feel up there! This is police business. This is very important to us, Hank. I can't let all that parking meter money go. You have to tell me."

He slowly, almost in agony, turned his head from side to side as Paula slammed her ass onto him over and over. We could all see how full, how very completely hard he was. It was amazing what she was doing to this guy's cock. Jean put a hand firmly on his back holding him in place.

"Feel it, Hank," Jean said. "Think of your cock up her hot ass. Think of her fucking you with it. Are you sure you can't feel a key up there?"

The woman with her dog watched avidly, my cock throbbing in her unmoving hand.

Mary too looked on in awe as Paula fucked the guy's cock.

"I think she likes it," the other guy said. "I never seen a chick do that. Ever."

I had to agree, it was one of the most erotic things I'd seen. Paula was rocking all over, her legs stretching and bending, her torso twisting and turning, all to make that ass of hers role and twist and plunge upon Hank's hard cock.

"Oh my god," Hank said pushing up onto his toes. "So hard!"

"HARD!" Jean exclaimed in triumph. "I knew it! That's the key. Thank you, Hank. Its okay, you've done a great service. You can come. Come for us, Hank."

"Come in me!" Paula yelled in a guttural voice. "Come hard baby."

Hank's body shook.

"He's coming," Mary said. "God he's coming so hard."

"YEAH!" Paula screamed. "FUCK ME!"

"COMING!" Hank yelled. "OH GOD I'M COMING!"

Jean looked around and then pulled on Hank's arm. "That's enough. That's good, Hank. Very good. I'm glad you came, now did you feel the key or not?"

Hank stumbled back. Come still shooting from his cock splattered Paula's ass and nearly got Jean's uniform. She turned him hard and Mary caught his cock in her lips sucking it down.

"No... Oh fuck! My cock! Let go! I need to sit down," Hank said just before he crumpled to the ground with Mary following him down sucking his cock without mercy.

"Hm," Jean said looking at Hank squirming on the ground and then to the other guy. "I think we need another hand here. What's your name?"

"Tommy," the other guy said watching his friend thrashing with Mary's mouth clamped to his cock.

"It may be in her pussy," Jean said. "Can you handle that, Tommy?"

"No," he said but his hands were undoing his pants. "I think we really should let her go."

"Hell with that," Paula said dropping to her knees beside him and ripping his cock from his boxers. "I don't want to get parking tickets all the time because they think I didn't own up to this and prove my innocence."

"Well..." Tommy said and held her head with one hand while Paula sucked his cock.

"Help a girl out, Tommy," Paula said.

"Yes," said Mary moving from Hank to help Paula with Tommy's cock.

"Really, sir," said Jean. "It is your civic duty. You must fuck her."

The guy looked over at me for support and realized from the woman's hand on my cock that he wasn't getting any assistance here.

"Do it," Paula said standing up and leaning back on the hood of his car with her legs spread wide. "Check my cunt. Prove I didn't do it!"

Tommy moved between her legs but seemed still to be unsure.

"Haven't you done this before?" Jean asked.

"No," Tommy said. "I have lots of times."

"Then get on with it, sir," Jean said. "An experienced man knows it is best to dive right in. Don't make the lady wait."

"Everyone is watching," he said. "I can't."

"We need witnesses," Paula said grabbing his cock and pulling it into her pussy. "Fuck me."

"Deeper," Jean said leaning over Paula and holder her down by her tits. "Fuck her hard and deep. Make sure you get that cock of yours into every fold. The key must be in her cunt somewhere."

Paula grabbed his shoulders and dug her nails in. Her legs wrapped around him hooking her feet behind his ass as she rocked her pussy up to his cock. "Look, just fuck me!"

"You're so wet," Tommy said. "Damn that feels good."

"Yes," Paula said humping up against his cock. "Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me harder!"

"God..." Tommy closed his eyes. "I can feel something... something..."

Paula's eyes went wide. "OH GOD DAMN!"

We all looked on. She was so worked up I don't think she expected how suddenly and how intensely the orgasm would hit her when she came. Her body began twisting this way and that. Jean holding her down while Tommy pumped her tightly clamped pussy.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Sex with Paula Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 138 milliseconds