• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Good Girl vs. Slut Ch. 10

Good Girl vs. Slut Ch. 10

1234

***All characters are over 18***

Trisha's cheeks were bright red, and her hair was flopping across her face and her neck. The petite cheerleader was on her knees, a thick coat of drool blanketing her plump lips and her chin, running down her neck, dribbling onto her cheerleaders' uniform. Her pleated miniskirt was hitched up around her waist, revealing a black G-string, framing her round, firm ass. Both of her hands were pressing against the thighs of the varsity quarterback standing in front of her, and she gripped his legs hard, pulling herself into him, jutting her head hard and fast against his throbbing rod.

"Ahhh... oh shit... Jesus... Trisha... "

Trisha winked up at him, gulping and sucking, her loud slurps echoing through the empty locker room. She eagerly wrapped her tongue around the shaft of his cock as she sucked, running it along the edge, relishing the shudder that she could feel running through his body. Then, she throated him, easing his cock down as easily as if it were butter, stuffing her face with his meat and jamming her nose against his pubes. She continued to run her tongue up and down the base of his shaft as she buried it in her throat. The quarterback gasped and wheezed, his eyes ready to pop out of his head, his chest heaving as he panted. The cheerleader felt his hands on her head, lightly pushing her deep, deep down his rod. She slurped and drooled on him for a few more seconds before finally pulling him out of her throat, inhaling through her nose, still sucking on the end of his dick.

"Wow... this is... you're incredible... you're... ahhh!"

Trisha didn't even let him finish. As soon as she had caught her breath, she plunged back down for more, swallowing him deep into her throat, locking her lips around his shaft and slurping loudly. He yelled out loud then, his hands tight on her head, and Trisha felt the familiar throbbing in his meat grow fiercer and stronger, as if his cock was about to burst. He's going to cum already? Trisha couldn't help feeling a wave of pride rushing through her chest at her prowess, and her eyes glittered up at the quarterback, eager and excited, awaiting her prize as she slobbered.

"Ahhh... T-Trisha... I'm about to... "

She pulled his dick out of her mouth and wrapped both hands around his drool-coated shaft, jacking him off with incredible speed, her fingers a blur on his swelling dick.

"On my face!" she yelled, interrupting him in an excited voice. "Shoot it on my face!"

"Ahhh!"

A rush of joy swept through her eager body as she watched his cock shudder and jolt. A thick stream of cum spurted out of the tip, splattering across her face, one thick line that stretched from the part in her long brown hair between her bright brown eyes and down her nose and across her mouth. She couldn't help herself; her tongue snaked out and dabbed at the gooey mess strewn across her lips. Even as she licked up his seed, more came shooting forth, dribbling now all over her cheeks and her lips, a few drops splashing onto her chin and dripping onto her cheerleader's blouse. She grinned up at the quarterback as he gasped, one hand now on the locker bay behind him, trying to keep his balance. She kept jacking him off, slower now, letting him recover, before finally letting his softening cock go to run her fingers over her cum-coated face. Trisha was like a child with candy now, scooping up his cum off her face, collecting it in her fingers then greedily licking it up before running her hands back over herself for more. She saved all of his load in her mouth until she was sure she had gotten all of it, then finally swallowed it in one big, satisfying gulp.

Smacking her lips, Trisha grinned up at the panting quarterback as she stood, adjusting her skirt and her blouse. The quarterback was trying to gasp something out, but she ignored him, walking over to the mirror to look at herself. Her dainty reflection stared back at herself; barely five feet tall, with wavy brown hair down to her shoulders, and a slender, taut waist framed by flared hips and a perky, firm, 32C-cup chest. Her legs looked slender and petite in her cheerleaders' miniskirt. She had managed to clean her face pretty well, but there were several obvious spots on her blouse, where the cum had dripped down. She curiously dabbed at the spots with her finger, then shrugged. Oh well. She smiled at her own reflection. It's not like it's the first stain I've gotten on this uniform!

"Trisha... you're fucking... incredible!"

She turned to face the quarterback, and giggled. He was leaning against the locker bay, completely worn out, staring at her with his mouth open and his softening dick still hanging out of his pants. This was always one of her favorite moments, right at the end of a good blowjob or fucking, when she saw them wide-eyed and tired out, staring at her as if she was some kind of goddess, gaping at her as she eagerly wiped her face clean of their cum or dug it out of her swollen pussy. She felt a thrill rush through her body as the quarterback's eyes swept admiringly up and down her little frame, still struggling to recover from her incredible blowjob. Maybe I'll let him fuck me next time.

Trisha winked at him as she smoothed out her blouse and headed towards the door. "Aww... that's so sweet! See ya later, Brad!"

"W-wait... you're just gonna... leave...?" She heard him continue to sputter as she walked out, but didn't bother answering. She glanced at her watch as she headed towards the parking lot. Eight minutes... looks like Britney owes me some money...

***

"You sure you're not just lying cause you want that twenty bucks?"

Trisha laughed. "I swear to God, Britney! I timed it. His cock was in my mouth at 3:45, and he was cumming on my face at 3:53. Which is less than ten minutes. Which means I won the bet!" She grinned as she said the last sentence extra loud into her cell phone.

"All right, all right. You don't have to fucking yell. I'll bring it tomorrow."

Trisha smiled. "Don't feel bad, Brit. You're just contributing to my college fund."

The head cheerleader's laugh rang through Trisha's earpiece. "Geez, Trish. You're really serious about going to college, huh?"

"Of course!"

"Still the good girl," the head cheerleader teased. "No matter how hard I try, I can't get it out of you. Once a good girl, always a good girl."

"Hey!" Trisha said, indignant. "Whatever, Britney! I know a certain quarterback who would beg to differ! And also a certain football coach... oh, and a certain clerk at Starbucks... "

She suddenly stopped. She had thought she heard something, high-pitched and very faint. The cheerleader didn't know what it was, but for some reason it made her stop dead in her tracks.

"Trisha? Trish, you still there, hun?"

"Yeah... yeah I'm still here... "

The sound was there, so faint that Trisha barely caught it.

"Hey Brit, I'll call you back in a minute, okay?"

"Sure, hun."

Trisha hung up her phone and slipped it into her purse, walking quickly now. She strained her ears, trying to hear the noise once more, waiting, hearing nothing but silence until... there! That was it!

It was a scream. She was almost sure of it, but it was so faint that she couldn't tell. It seemed to be coming from the other side of the parking lot. Trisha quickly trotted over, curious, her cheerleaders' miniskirt swishing as she walked, her hair blowing backwards in the evening wind. Finally, she reached the other side, and heard it again. It was definitely a scream, and Trisha suddenly realized that it sounded familiar.

"HELP!"

Without even thinking, Trisha broke into a run. The voice was unmistakable; it was Mandy's. Even though they barely even hung out anymore, Trisha still considered her one of her best friends, and she instinctively began to sprint towards the sound of her friend's screams.

She was in the street behind the school parking lot now, running along the sidewalk, her miniskirt flopping up and down against her thighs, her tennis shoes squeaking on the pavement. She hadn't heard any screams for a while, but as she slowed down to catch her breath, she suddenly realized that she could hear scuffling further down the street, and what seemed to be the sound of muffled moaning. More slowly now, trying to keep quiet, Trisha strode forward, peering around each alleyway in turn.

Then, she saw them. Light from a single lamppost partially illuminated the alleyway, revealing three figures, clumped together, two large and one small. Trisha slowly took a step forward, and realized that Mandy was in the middle, and that both of her arms were being held by the other two people. They were two large boys, looking around college age, and like large frat guys, tall and muscular and dressed in sleeveless muscle shirts and cargo shorts. Each of them had a firm grip on Mandy's arms, and the girl was struggling in between them. They were laughing. One of them was leaning down, grabbing at her kicking legs, trying to steady them. The other was pulling at her twisting, struggling waist, trying to grab at her skirt. Mandy's face was fixed in an expression of pure desperation and panic, and Trisha could tell that her friend was fighting with every bit possible of her strength, but the two boys were just too strong. Without even thinking, Trisha rushed forward and shouted.

"Hey! What the hell do you think you're doing??"

The three of them whirled around; for a moment, Mandy even stopped struggling in her shock. Trisha suddenly saw that Mandy's blouse was ripped and torn. It was a pretty, light green blouse that Trisha herself had picked out for her friend over a year ago, but now, there was a jagged gash torn down the middle, leaving the top hanging in shreds. Trisha could see Mandy's cotton bra, visible through the crack.

"T-Trisha!" her friend gasped, panting and pulling herself against the grips of the boys, her eyes wild with fear. "Please!"

"Well, looky here!" One of the boys said out loud, his words slurred. He was clearly drunk. "We got another one!" His eyes greedily took in Trisha's round, ample tits, and her smooth, bare legs.

"Grab her!" One of the boys, who had dark hair, grabbed hold of both of Mandy's arms, pinning them behind her back, leaving her to struggle and kick helplessly. At the same time, the other one raced forward, and before Trisha could take more than a step backwards, he had his hand around her arm, dragging her back into the alleyway.

"Shit, man... she's even hotter! A cheerleader! Check out this hot uniform. What a tight little body!" Trisha winced at the acrid smell of alcohol on their breath. A hand was running across the hem of her skirt, the fingertips brushing against the bottom of her barely-covered ass. She could almost feel Mandy's fear, as her friend panted and struggled only a few feet away.

"Please... please... " Mandy whimpered, but the other boy was talking over her, his speech slurred.

"No way, Jake... I like this one. She looks so innocent. She's probably still a virgin, man! It'll be fucking nice to pop her cherry!"

"PLEASE!" Mandy's voice was hysterical now, and Trisha realized that her friend was crying. Mandy's neat, short blonde hair was a mess across her face; her thin frame was struggling helplessly against the frat boy's grip. She was only slightly taller than Trisha, probably 5'2", and barely a hundred pounds. There was clearly no chance of either of the teenagers overpowering their captors.

"You serious, Rob? Look at this little bitch's titties, man." Trisha felt a hand harshly grabbing at her chest, roughly squeezing at her ample chest through her shirt. "Oh man... they feel so good."

The dark-haired boy named Rob gave a deep, evil laugh. "Yeah, you're a chest man. Not me. I like this girl's tiny titties. And her firm little ass."

Trisha watched as he reached one hand behind Mandy's ass, squeezing. Her friend's frightened eyes widened even more, and she reared ferociously against him, her legs kicking so hard that Rob actually stumbled back slightly. But it was no use.

"Please... please, no... " Mandy kept whimpering. Trisha was silent, though she struggled as well. Her eyes were on her friend, and though panic hadn't overtaken Trisha, she slowly began to realize that she had no plan. I should have called for help, or called the police, or something! But instead, I just got my stupid ass captured... now they're going to rape two girls instead of one! They'll fuck us both in this alleyway!

The words flickered through her mind, and involuntarily, Trisha felt a tiny stab of lust at the thought. Fucking in an alleyway... actually, that sounds kind of hot. But she quickly realized that this situation wasn't quite the same. Trisha was a slut, and proud of it. If she was in the right mood, she even might have volunteered for a gang-bang in a dark alley. I can take it, she told herself. I can take whatever they want to do. Then, she glanced at her friend, struggling and crying, kicking and squealing. But Mandy... poor Mandy, she's so innocent... she won't be able to handle it.

"Please, let me go!" Mandy's tears were pouring down her cheeks, and she desperately continued to twist away from her captor, eliciting only another laugh. "You scared, little girl? You crying cause you don't want me to fuck your brains out?" Rob laughed again.

Jake's hands were still all over Trisha, one tightly gripping her arm, the other squeezing her ample, firm tits through her cheerleader's blouse, testing each one in turn, two full handfuls. "Fucking awesome, man... we've got two little pussies to fuck tonight. I'm looking forward to making this one cry too."

Trisha's eyes flickered from her friend, to the guy named Rob holding her, to Jake, the blonde-haired one keeping her own body pinned and helpless. She saw the evil in their eyes, the pure lust, the reckless excitement. She had seen that look before, she realized; she had fucked guys like them. They get off on humiliating girls... on taking them against their will and causing them pain, making them cry. They enjoy hurting them. Actually, a couple of those guys had been some of the better ones she had fucked, rough and hard... but not now, not like this. And not to a girl like Mandy...

Now, Trisha understood what she needed to do, and suddenly her mind was clear. Her body relaxed against the frat boy's harsh grip. Fucking a girl isn't enough... they want to rape one, and they want her to hate every moment of it. So... if I want to help Mandy... if I want to get my friend out of this, I have to make both of them want to rape me even more. Trisha's determination rose in her chest even as she watched her friend – her sweet, innocent, untouched friend – cry and sob and struggle. She couldn't let this happen to Mandy. She knew what to do.

"Oh, please! Please, don't!" Trisha cried out suddenly, struggling harder now, kicking just like Mandy was, twisting back and forth. It was hopeless, of course, but she could feel Jake's hand, tightening on her arm. "Please, let me go! Oh God!" Her screams rang through the alleyway.

Another evil laugh. "Hey, bro, looks like your girl finally figured out what's gonna happen to her!"

"Yeah... I think so. About fucking time." Jake smirked, and Trisha bucked harder, screaming now at the top of her lungs, her voice cracking.

"Please... please... I've... I've never had sex! I don't want to!"

This was a lie, of course, and both Trisha and Mandy knew it. As she struggled, Trisha saw her friend glance in her direction, and now there was a bit of confusion mixed with Mandy's wild fear. Trisha glanced back, and gave a slight nod. Mandy blinked back, utterly confused. At that moment, Trisha closed her eyes and kept screaming, her voice echoing through the deserted street.

"Please...oh God, please don't hurt me! I just want to go home!"

"Yeah?" The dark-haired one was still gripping Mandy, but his eyes were on Trisha's dainty body now, eager and hungry, watching her miniskirt flop around her thighs as she kicked and her tits dance in her blouse as she struggled. "You want to go home, little girl? Maybe you should suck our cocks first, and go home with our cum in your stomach!"

His words barely shocked Trisha; after all, she had just swallowed a fresh batch of cum barely fifteen minutes ago. But she let out a convincingly frightened squeal, and lowered her head, feigning shame.

"No... no... oh please, don't!"

'Damnett, shut that bitch up!" Rob yelled. "Someone will hear her!"

"Yeah... yeah I'll shut her up. I'll give her something to put in her stupid fucking mouth." Jake roughly turned Trish around, bear hugging her and pinning her arms behind her. Her firm boobs were squashed now against his chest, her whimpering face into his shoulder. She felt one large, surprisingly strong hand on her head, the other still holding her arms. He was forcing her downward.

"Yeah, you little slut! You're gonna get to suck your first cock ever, aren't you, little bitch?"

"Oh... please, no! Please, don't! Let me go!" But Trisha couldn't have fought him off even if she wanted to; she felt her body sinking down, reluctantly falling to her knees.

"Yeah... yeah you bitch! Suck it till you puke! How old are you?"

Trisha threw a frightened look straight up at him, her eyes watery with fake tears. She even managed to make her lip tremble as she whimpered softly "I'm... I'm e-eighteen. Please... don't!"

Her answer excited the frat boy even more. "Eighteen! Shit! I'm gonna stretch you out good and hard tonight, little girl!" Trisha was on her knees now in front of him, resting on the backs of her heels, still with a frightened look on her face. His hand was at his crotch, tearing open the zipper of his pants.

"Eighteen, fuck!" That was the other one, Rob. "Maybe I need to feel her pussy too!" Trisha gave another whimper of fright; she was working hard now, doing her very best to act as much like an innocent, terrified girl as possible. If she was distracting enough, she knew that Mandy might have a chance to run away. Jake had his dick out now, and it was thick and rock-hard already. Trisha turned her head away, like a good innocent girl, too ashamed to even look at it.

"What's the matter, little girl? Didn't any of the high school boys teach you how to suck cock?" Jake sneered. "Here... let me show you." And with that, he grabbed Trisha's chin with one hand, wrenching her jaw open, and yanked her face towards his crotch. A moment later, he had shoved his shaft halfway down her throat.

The sight of Trisha's face being raped by the frat boy's dick seemed to kick Mandy's struggling into another gear. She bucked against her kidnapper, fighting and scratching, screaming as she fought.

"No! No! Leave her alone! Trisha! Oh God, Trisha! Please!!!"

Trisha's mouth was stuffed full with dick, but she glanced over at her struggling friend, trying to shoot a warning in her direction. Damnett, Mandy! Shut up! You're just egging them on! But Mandy was too panicked and terrified to notice. She screamed and fought, her wild voice echoing through the street.

The dark-haired one laughed. "I can't take it anymore, man. I've gotta fuck this little bitch virgin!"

No!! Trisha's mind flashed with fear for her friend, but she couldn't do anything else. The blonde-haired boy was fucking her mouth ferociously, his hand on her chin, his hips jutting into her cheeks, balls against her lips. Trisha drooled and slobbered as he plowed into her mouth. His cock was actually not that long, and the petite cheerleader could deepthroat his length without gagging. But she knew that wasn't what he wanted; he wanted to hurt and humiliate her. So she forced out a choke, pretending to cough and gag on his dick, her drool coating his dick and running down his balls.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Good Girl vs. Slut Ch. 10

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds