• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • This is Why I'm Hot

This is Why I'm Hot

I enjoy watching big and plump white women fucking big and tall black men in the ass with long and thick strap-on dildos. That's my favorite kind of porn. Interracial female domination. Is that a politically incorrect thing to say in this day and age? I don't know and in all honesty I must say that don't care. My name is Crystal Benoit, a big and tall, busty and big-bottomed, black-haired and blue-eyed white chick living in the city of Brockton, Massachusetts. And I absolutely approve this message. Why? Simply because it's true. I'm about to rock you with this story. Just wait and see.

Right now, I'm driving a long and thick dildo into my husband Kevin Mendes tight ass. He's a big and tall, dark-skinned black dude with a hidden submissive streak. We're busy exploring it together these days. Like a lot of black guys, Kevin likes to be dominated in bed but has trouble admitting it. That's okay because he's married to me. I'm a kinky fat slut who will do anything to please her man. Yeah, I'm a man pleaser. Don't knock it until you've tried it. A man pleaser is a man keeper. Let no one tell you otherwise.

Kevin is screaming as I ram my dildo into his ass. At work ( he's a police officer) he's the man but in the bedroom, I make him my bitch and he absolutely loves it. He stands six feet two inches tall and weighs two hundred and forty pounds. He's not easy to dominate but I know how it's done. I've got the physique and mindset to do it too. I stand six feet five inches tall and weigh three hundred and twenty pounds. Yeah, I'm a huge bitch. Especially when I'm wearing high heels like I am now. Holding firmly onto Kevin's hips, I thrust the dildo deep into his ass. Kevin screams even louder and I must say that it is music to my ears.

Please don't think I'm one of those man-hating feminist type bitches who mistreat the men in their lives. I love Kevin with all my heart and soul. I fell in love with him while we were both students at Brockton Technical High School. We began dating while attending Brockton Community College. After getting his associate's degree in Criminal Justice, he went to the Boston Police Academy. I continued with my education at Bridgewater State College, eventually earning a bachelor's degree in business. That was nearly twenty years ago. These days, we live in a nice house on Brockton's West Side. Our son Emmanuel attends Boston College and our daughter Emily goes to Northeastern University. We've done well for ourselves.

With our son and daughter away at college, Kevin and I have nothing to do all day. So we're fucking nonstop. He really loves it when I fuck him in the ass with my big strap-on dildo. And I must say that I really enjoy giving him what he so justly deserves. We don't do this all the time, though. Earlier, we had regular sex in the kitchen. Kevin simply bent me over the kitchen table and thrust his ten-inch, uncircumcised black cock into my pussy while nibbling on my ear. I love getting fucked by my fine black husband's awesome rod of power. He really knows how to use it too. Kevin gripped my wide hips and slammed his big black cock deep into my pussy. I squealed in delight and begged him for more.

Kevin fucked me like this for a long while, then we switched the game. He spread my plump white ass cheeks wide open and pressed his cock against my backdoor. With a swift thrust, he penetrated my ass. Like a lot of big beautiful women, I happen to enjoy anal sex. And Kevin knew just how to fuck me. At first, he fucked me hard and fast. Then he took his sweet time as he fucked me nice and slow. I loved the feel of his big dick in my asshole. It felt wonderful. After hooking up every day for ages, I knew his body very well and he knew mine just as well. My asshole has been molded into a perfect fit for his big dick through numerous ass fucking. To the point that we hardly use lube anymore when he penetrates me. Are we cool or what? Would you believe that our friends and neighbors think we're just an ordinary couple living in the city? Yeah, I guess we have them fooled, huh!

Yeah, I do love anal sex. All forms of it. Both giving and receiving. In fact, in my honest opinion, the only thing better than anal sex is more of it. If you haven't tried it yet, I highly recommend it. And if you decide you will never try it, then I pity you and whoever is dating you. The feel of my big sexy husband's big cock sliding in and out of my asshole is just as pleasurable for me as it is fun for him when I slide my dildo in and out of his asshole. Yeah, this is how we get down. Enough reminiscing. Back to the tale at hand. I was telling you how much fun I was having fucking Kevin in the ass with my strap-on dildo right here in the kitchen. He screamed loudly as I really shoved it deep inside his asshole. I do this because I love him more than I love myself. And I would do anything to make him happy. And that includes burying my strap-on dildo so far up his ass I can't tell where he ends and it begins. I work it deep inside him while stroking his cock at the same time. When he comes, I drank all of his manly seed.

Afterwards, we lay naked on the kitchen floor. A big and tall white woman and her big and tall black male lover. Happily married for about two decades. Spicing up married life in the suburbs the best way we know how. This is why I'm hot, ladies and gentlemen. I can still rock my man's world after we've been married for so long. Some people hate me for sure but they wish they had a woman like to come home to every night. But I'm taken. Peace.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • This is Why I'm Hot

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 466 milliseconds