• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Roommate Fucking Competition

Roommate Fucking Competition

12

(Author Note: To some extent, this contest was supposed to have actually happened in the late 60s, although I don't recall at what college. I picked KU because that's where I went my first year. The story has obviously been embellished on for the reader's benefit. If I remember correctly though, the guy count is close to what was in the original story from the 60s. If you have any college experiences of your own you'd like to share, I'd love to hear them.)

*

Although the University of Kansas is well known for its engineering degree programs, which usually attract a higher percentage of guys than gals, it also has a diverse offering of other degree programs. The last time I checked, the ratio was somewhere around 60 percent guys and 40 percent gals. With an enrollment somewhere around 25,000, there wasn't enough apartments or frat and sorority houses to accommodate all the students. The dorms on the western side of the campus helped take up the slack.

In the early years, there were no co-ed dorms. With the passage of time, half of the dorms turned co-ed. It was in one of these co-ed dorms that sophomores Sara and Cindy shared a room with each other since their freshman year. Both of the girls were somewhat competitive, but in different ways. It wasn't uncommon for the girls to brag about something and challenge the other to do something.

As far as looks were concerned, the girls were a bit different. What one lacked, the other had. Sara had long brown hair and big brown doe-like eyes. Her 5'6" toned and tan body was not too bad but she wished she had more on top than a 34B with small tits. She was attractive enough to get lots of dates but she never really cared to go steady with any particular guy.

Cindy on the other hand, was about 5'5" with bright blue eyes, short blonde hair and light complexion. She had gorgeous 36C breasts that begged to be fondled and sucked. In itself, her breasts would have been a magnet for getting a date with any guy but the few extra pounds she had on her, plus her social shyness made for few boyfriends.

Sara's ability to get a date almost any time she wanted often led to some good natured ribbing of her roommate about going out more often, instead of hitting the books so much. It was on a second semester Saturday morning that things came to a head.

Sara had gotten up late. She had been out on a date the night before. Cindy had been up for a couple of hours, her English book planted squarely in her lap. She had an English paper she had to write in a week and she was trying to put together some ideas.

After shuffling around the room for about half an hour, Sara started in on Cindy about spending so much time studying that she would never get a guy. After about 20 minutes, Cindy decided to take Sara on with some of her own retorts. It started out as just talking about going out on a date and went to taunts about having sex.

Finally Sara blurted out "Cindy, you couldn't get laid if your life depended on it."

For Cindy, that was the last straw of Sara's ribbing about her social life. "Sara, I bet you $100 I can get laid by more guys than you."

Sara's jaw dropped and there was a moment of silence before Sara finally picked up the gauntlet. "You're on."

Cindy had a brief moment of regret for having laid down the challenge but she had had it with Sara's ribbing and her competitive nature wouldn't let her back out.

"Alright, here are the rules. It starts tonight at 7:00. We'll have the contest in our room. There will be two lines of guys, one for you and one for me. We'll have Barb and Jill screen and prep each guy. The guys that get to fuck us have to measure 6" or more. Guys that don't measure up to that length can only get a blowjob but that doesn't count toward the tally. Each fuck only counts when the guy cums. The first one to call it quits or passes out, loses. Agreed?"

Sara wasn't quite prepared for this kind of challenge but her equally competitive nature wouldn't let her back out either.

"Agreed."

With that, Cindy closed her book and the two headed to Barb and Jill's room.

Barb and Jill were two of Sara and Cindy's closest friends and the girls figured they could trust them more than anyone. Barb and Jill were just hanging out, listening to some music when Sara and Cindy burst into their room. Before Barb or Jill could even say "what's up", Sara started explaining that Cindy had challenged her to a fuck contest and that they wanted Barb and Jill to help manage and screen each guy.

This was such a shock to Barb and Jill that it took almost a minute for the Sara and Cindy's words to sink in as to what was to happen later that night and what their job was.

Finally Barb spoke up, "No way. You can't be serious. You two are putting us on."

"We're dead serious and there's 100 bucks on the line to back it up."

As all four girls talked, the plans started to take shape. They would try to round up 60-70 guys so there would be an ample supply to choose from. Ten guys at a time would show up in half hour intervals. Barb and Jill would have each guy strip, use their best 'fluffer' skills to get the guy hard enough to measure, then keep him ready for Sara and Cindy. Barb and Jill would supply each guy a condom, since neither of the girls was on birth control and both had their periods just two weeks ago. Sara and Cindy didn't have a choice of who got to fuck them but they did have a choice of who they would suck. Barb and Jill would act as referee as to when the guy was finished. They each had a tally sheet that included the guy's first name and a place for comments.

With all the rules decided on, all four girls set to work, rounding up the needed number of guys to partiipate. At first each guy that was asked was in disbelief. When they realized that it was for real, most of them readily changed their plans for the night and said they would show up at the appointed time.

At 6:45, the girls started preparing. Two mattresses were laid on the floor. Two chairs were set against the wall for each guy to put his clothes on. Barb and Jill had made up the tally sheets and were waiting for the challenge to start.

At 6:55, Sara and Cindy looked at each other like "are you going to back out?" When neither said a word, they knew they had to follow through with it.

Cindy was the first one to start taking her clothes off. First to come off was her pull over T-shirt, followed by her jeans. Sara was not far behind with a button down blouse and skirt. As the tops and bottoms came off, they were tossed onto the beds. The girls were now in their bras and panties. Again, there was a hesitant look at each other to see if the other girl would back out.

Seeing no evidence of either of them backing down, the lace bras and panties started to come off. Seconds later, both girls were standing by their respective mattresses without a stitch of clothes on. With one last look, the girls realized that this was it, and laid down on the mattresses to wait for the first guy.

Within seconds, Barb opened the door to let in two of the guys that had been standing in the hall, along with the other 8 guys. The guys looked at the girls on the mattresses, then back at each other, and then a big grin formed on their face. The guys quickly stripped off their clothes and were about to get to it when Barb and Jill intervened with a request for the required information. Even though this only took a few minutes, the sudden shift of their attention from the intended fuckees caused their cocks to start to deflate.

Barb and Jill knew they would not be able to get an accurate measurement if the guy's cock was in this state. Each girl grabbed a cock and started stroking. Bill and Jerry's cocks soon started to come back to life. It wasn't long before the girls to get a measurement. Bill measured in at slightly more than 6" and Jerry at 6 ½.

While the guys were being readied, Sara and Cindy did some of their own preparations for their pussies to be penetrated. Both Sara and Cindy were busy rubbing their clits and pulling on their nipples to get their juices flowing so they would not be dry on their first penetration. Just watching the girls frigging themselves got the guys harder and harder in anticipation. As the girls fingers played across their clits, their pussy hair began to glisten with moisture. When both girls nodded that they were ready, the 'score keepers' tore open condom packages and pulled a condom over each of the guy's cocks. It was now time to start the competition in earnest.

As Bill knelt down, Sara spread her legs wide to give him access to her pussy. With her pussy already moist, the head of Bill's cock began to slide into her. Bill took it easy at first. Even though Sara's pussy was moist, it was not yet fully lubricated with her juices and he didn't want either himself of Sara to be rubbed raw starting out.

After the head of his cock had entered her fully, Bill began to rock back and forth; steadily increasing the depth his cock penetrated her tight pussy. In just a few minutes, he was into Sara's pussy up to his balls and her pussy walls fit around his cock like a tight glove. After giving her a minute to adjust to his size he began to slowly fuck her in long, deliberate strokes. Bill found that each time his cock started to pull out of her, Sara's pussy walls would contract around his cock as if she was trying to suck his cock back in. As his cock plunged back in, her pussy would loosen up again for greater depth penetration. Soon Bill was getting into a good rhythm and as each minute passed, his speed of his strokes increased.

While all this was going on, Jerry had pushed his cock through Cindy's neatly trimmed slit and was beginning to build up a rhythm to match Bill's. Cindy's pussy was tighter than Sara's and it took Jerry a little while for him to catch up to the intensity that Bill was plowing into Sara.

After a few minutes, both girls were just starting to get warmed up. The guys however, being somewhat inexperienced, were building to a climax quickly. The initial sight of two naked girls frigging themselves to get their pussies moist, had put the boys well on the way to a climax even before they entered the girls.

Bill was the first one to cum. In a quick burst of animal lust, he threw his head back, drove his crock hard and deep into Sara's pussy and held it there. Like a primal animal, Bill let out a loud guttural sound, his body shook and shot after shot of hot cum hit the reservoir at the end of the condom. Even through Bill's cum had not actually made direct contact with the insides of Sara's pussy walls, she could still feel the heat and intensity of each and every spurt. It was almost as if Bill had not worn a condom at all.

After giving Bill a few seconds to recover, Barb tapped him on the shoulder and told him his time was up. She noted his time on the tally sheet and told him to make way for the next guy, which she had already prepped and waiting to take Bill's place as soon as he got up off of Sara.

The next guy had an easier time of slipping into Sara and was well into a rhythm when Jerry shot his load into Cindy. Like Bill, it had not taken him long to cum since he was somewhat sexually inexperienced as well. Like Sara, Cindy could feel the heat and intensity of Jerry's cum shots. Jerry had given her 3 rapid shots of high velocity sprays of cum. If Cindy had not known that each guy was suppose to be wearing a condom, she could have sworn that she had just bee fucked without any protection at all.

After giving Jerry a second to recover, Jill gently grabbed him by the shoulder and told him to make way for the next guy. Jill had the next guy already prepped and ready to go as soon as Jerry got up and started to dress.

The next guys' cocks weren't much bigger than the first two guys and had no trouble slipping into Sara's and Cindy's pussies, since their pussies were now getting pretty well lubricated and had already been stretched out from the first two guys.

Most of the guys in the beginning were somewhat inexperience and it didn't take long for them to cum. On about the third guy, Sara and Cindy were able to get enough stimulation that they started mini orgasms. Having the guys cum so soon broke the girls concentration and prevented them from achieving a major orgasm, just when they were getting close.

As things progressed, it seemed that the guys that were fucking Sara were cumming sooner than the guys that fucked Cindy. As a result, Sara's tally was climbing faster than Cindy. Jill was Cindy's best friend and she just couldn't see her best friend losing to Sara. As she looked at her tally sheet and was prepping the 6th guy, she began hatching a plan to help Cindy catch up.

According to rules, the each girl's guy count got added to when he blasted his cum into his respective girl. Jill figured that if the guys were well on the way to cumming before they inserted their cock into Cindy, they would cum sooner and Cindy's 'fuck count' would increase at a faster rate. There would also be less 'wear and tear' on Cindy and she would have a better chance of outlasting Sara.

Jill thought over her options. Giving the each guy a hand job would take too long to get them 'primed', before they got their chance to fuck Cindy. Jill figured it would be faster to give the guy a blowjob before turning him loose on Cindy, and that's what Jill did. She figured the guys wouldn't mind at all.

Starting with the guy currently in front of her, she gave the guy's cockhead a few preliminary licks, then took the entire head of the guy's cock into her warm, wet mouth. The reaction for the guy was almost immediate. He closed his eyes and took in the long, slow sucking that Jill was giving his cock. As Jill sucked his cock deep into her mouth, the guy would suck in a lung full of air. When Jill pulled back, her teeth gently grazed the guy's cockhead and sent a sexual shiver throughout his entire body.

Within a short time, Jill had the guy adequately primed and knew it wouldn't take him long to cum, once inside Cindy's pussy. Jill kept watching the guy currently fucking Cindy. She wanted to make sure the guy she was sucking was ready but not so ready that he would cum in her mouth. This strategy would serve well over the next few hours. There would be times, however, when she would misjudge how close the guy was to cumming and end up with a mouthful of the guy's cum that she would have to swallow, otherwise she would choke. Each time this happened, she would have to redouble her efforts to get another guy ready and waiting in time to immediately take the 'just finishing fucking' guy's place.

As Jill was finishing prepping the 6th guy, she saw that number 5 had cum and was pulling out. Quickly putting a condom on the 6th guy, Jill turned her attention to prepping number 7. She had now gotten into a rhythm of her own. While she was prepping number 7, she occasionally looked over her shoulder to check on the 6th guy's progress. Having guessed correctly, the 6th guy had cum about 5 minutes sooner than the guy before him. This was starting to give Cindy some catch-up time in her tally. Jill had just finished prepping guy number 7, expertly sucking his cock to hardness, she literally pushed number 6 out of the way and told number 7 to "go for it". A big smile spread on Jill's face as she could tell strategy was working and that Cindy's tally was catching up to Sara.

It wasn't until about the 12th guy that Barb noticed Cindy was about 2 guys in the lead. Barb soon figured out how Cindy had caught up and passed Sara in the tally so fast. On the next guy that Barb prepped, she bent down and engulfed the guy's cock with her full lips in one swift motion until her chin was brushing up agains his balls. This brought and immediate response from the guy and he almost lost it right there.

"Oh God, that feels good. Whatever you do, don't stop."

Pulling his cock out her mouth for a moment, Barb gave the guy a smile that told him "thanks for the compliment", before sucking it deeply again, all the way to his balls.

The dorm room was now filled with the sounds of Barb and Jill expertly sucking cocks, the moans of the guys being sucked, the grunts of the guys fucking Sara and Cindy, and the moans of the girls getting fucked. Both Sara and Cindy had cum 3 times and were well on their way to a fourth. They weren't sure of how many times each would be able to cum in one night but each girl was determined that they would enjoy each and every one on their way to 'high score' for the night.

Barb and Jill were not unaffected by all this. Their pussies were starting to drip to the point that their panties were becoming soaked. The sight of hard cocks waiving constantly in front of their face was just too much to ignore. The 'prep girl's' panties got to be so wet that they had to take time out to reach under their skirts and pull them completely off.

To up the ante on getting each guy ready sooner, both Barb and Jill figured that if the guy had something to look at while he was having his cock sucked, it would cut the time. It wasn't long before both girls shucked their tops and bras, leaving two pairs of boobs and tits jiggling up and down as they sucked each guy into readiness. Whether it was the cool air or their own building excitement, both Barb and Jill's tits stiffened into hard nubs.

The fucking and prep work was going so fast now that Barb and Jill hardly had time to check on Sara and Cindy's progress before having to get the next guy ready.

As Barry and Roger stood in the two lines, waiting their turn, they watched with delight at the frenzied pace. They began to compare notes on the whole proceedings. Earlier in the day, the talk had spread through the whole dorm and now Barry and Roger were fully aware of how this all started and the reason for the condoms. As Barry and Roger talked, they soon realized that one of the things they much preferred was the direct contact of a girl's pussy on their cock. They felt that a condom took away from that feeling. Also, the idea of filling a girl's pussy with cum until it ran like river out her pussy lips was something that turned them on immensely. Since both Sara and Cindy were not on birth control and this was the most fertile time of the month for them, they had requested that each guy wear a condom when the girls were being fucked.

Barry and Roger put heads together and came up with a plan of their own to give Sara and Cindy a little something extra to remember the night by. As Barry and Roger knelt down to put their cocks at entrance to Sara's and Cindy's pussies, Barb and Jill turned their attention to the guy they had to prep next. One other thing Barry and Roger had in common was that they liked to fuck a girl 'doggie style'. Sara and Cindy were so far gone in lust to stop the guys from lifting them and turning them over onto their hands and knees position, that they didn't notice that both of their guys had tore open the tip of the condom. Like all the rest of the guys that had preceded them, Barry and Roger were able to stuff their 8" cocks into the girls' well lubricated pussies with ease. Additionally, in the 'doggie' position, the guys were able to stuff their cocks in deeper that any of the guys before them.

Both Barry and Roger were more experienced that the previous guys and it took a good 20 minutes of hard pounding before both Barry and Roger came with a resounding yell and shot after shot of cum. The difference was that this time, their cum sprayed out of the torn end of the condom instead of being collected by it. Sara and Cindy didn't notice the difference. They had been fucked so many times already that they were not able to tell that the insides of womb had just been sprayed with potent baby making seed.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Roommate Fucking Competition

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 46 milliseconds