• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The Party Again

The Party Again

123

This is a continuation of a previous story called The Party. The stories are not a series but feature the same characters and theme.

Hello, my name is Jessica. I am the mother of two children aged 8 and 18 months. My husband of one year was killed a year ago. He was first my boss, then my lover and finally my husband as well as the father of my youngest child. Unfortunately, he was killed a year ago in a crash of our private jet while on a business trip. Normally I would have traveled with him but my son was sick and my parents were down with the flu so stayed at home.

My husband was a very successful business man who had created a very profitable company of which he was the CEO. Within months of his death I was adjusting to being a very wealthy widow with two children. Prior to getting married I accompanied my future husband Dave, to a special party in Florida. At this party, I had dinner with two strangers who had free access to my body, during dinner someone turned up the intensity of the two ben wah balls in my vagina and I nearly fell into my soup as my body was wracked with an orgasm.

Later I and several other women were paraded to the front of the room where we were stripped naked in front of two dozen strangers, including my boss and my cousin. Later we were led out to the pool deck and we each lay back on sun loungers and made our bodies available to any of the men. Fifteen men entered my vagina and to some degree ejaculated into me. I blew my boss after having my cousin enter my anal canal with twenty people watching us.

During my visit to Florida, I made friends with Margo who was one of the other ladies who made themselves available to the men. I also meet Dr. Ed who first performed a gynecological exam on me before bringing me to my first orgasm. All of this happened in front the other ladies. Later, Dr. Ed penetrated my vagina with his erection. Even though he was the last of the men to have sex with me, he brought me to a real orgasm that required no faking on my part.

The next morning, Margo introduced Dr. Ed as her husband and informed me that the two of them were the owners and promoters of The Party. For the next two years we kept in touch by email. Because Dave and I were trying to have a child, we did not accept Margo's invitation to attend another Party. When I was six months pregnant Dave and I were in Miami on business and spent the evening with Dr Ed and Margo. After dinner we returned to their house and sat out on the patio while the others enjoyed an after dinner drink, I settled for some fruit juice.

We talked for over an hour until Margo's two children came out on the pool deck. Amy was fifteen and Jill fourteen. Too my surprise Amy and Jill were naked when they came out of the house and walked over to their parents. Neither of the kids seemed embarrassed about being naked in front of Dave and me. Jill and Amy then jumped into the pool and began splashing around.

Margo looked at Dave and me and said, "Shall we join them, I'll get suits if you are newly modest. Ed and I will strip down and join them."

I looked at Dave and then began unbuttoning my blouse. "It sounds too good to pass up after the winter we had up north. If my sometime Doctor says OK, I will join in."

Dr. Ed nodded his approval and I quickly stripped down. With as much grace as I could muster, I waddled to the pool and walked down the steps into the warm water.

That was the last time Margo and Ed saw Dave. Ed and Margo could not attend the funeral for Dave. Two weeks later Margo visited and spent a week with me. At first we sat around and talked in hushed tones, by the third day Margo had me naked and laughing around the pool. My son enjoyed Margo and when she left, he wanted to go to Florida and visit her.

That brings you up to date with my life since last we talked. Today, I am traveling to Florida not to visit Margo and Ed but to attend one of their parties as one of the participating ladies.

For the last year my sex life had been virtually nothing. The only sex I had since Dave had died was with my own hand and one time with a friend. Two months ago my cousin and his wife visited me for a week while he was on a business trip. During the first party, my cousin was in attendance and decided that he would enjoy me. At the end of the intermission, he found me as I came back from washing off the mess between my legs.

My cousin, Al, stopped me and bent me over the back of a chair. To my surprise Al put his finger in my vagina and then spread my juices around my anus. He then put the tip of his erection at my rear entrance. To my surprise he pushed into me and his penis gradually entered my body. I was not accustomed to anal sex and felt pain as he entered. By the time he was fully inside me, I was over the pain and began to enjoy the sensations. He came eventually and I could feel his seed flow out of me as he withdrew.

I stood up and gave him a kiss on the cheek and with juices running down both of my legs; I continued my walked back to my lounge. Later he held me to his chest when I lost total control due to an orgasm following several enjoyable fucks topped off by Dr. Ed. It took me several minutes in his arms before I was able to sit up and finally walk to the pool to clean up at the end of the night.

When Al and his wife arrived we spent the first evening catching up on family news. The next day, his wife Jane and I were sitting by the pool enjoying the sun. As usual, when friends were visiting, I was wearing a modest bikini that was suitable for a mother of two. When Ann asked, "would it be alright if I took my top off and get more of a tan?"

I said, "Sure, I will join you." Quickly we both removed our tops and laid back to enjoy the sun. For the next hour we relaxed and talked about families and kids. Ann finally brought up the subject of sex.

Ann finally said, "How is your sex life without Dave?"

I responded, "Virtually non existence with the exception of my hand."

"Well, maybe you need to go back to a party in the Florida Keys."

I was relieved that Ann was not disturbed knowing about Al and me. She then continued, "in fact I have been to two parties myself."

"Well I guess you enjoyed The Party since you volunteered to return. I have not really thought about that option."

Ann rose up on her hips and pulled her swim suit down leaving her totally naked. "I have wondered if that was true. I think that under the circumstances the three of us should spend the night together. Then you can at least see if everything still works."

I was shocked at her suggestion of sleeping with her and Al. However, the longer I thought about it, I began to get aroused and interested in something besides a plastic dildo between my legs. I removed the rest of swim attire just as Al arrived. As he walked out onto the deck, I attempted to cover up.

Ann looked at my efforts and began to laugh, "What do you need to hide, I think Al has seen pretty much all of you before." I then quit my efforts for modesty and just laid back and allowed Al to survey me.

Al looked at me and finally said, "You look really good Jessica, you don't look like a mother of two."

"Jessica is thinking about sleeping with us tonight, she said that her sex life is zero right now."

I looked over at Al, "Would that be alright with you?"

Al smiled and said, "I would love too."

I said, "When the kids get home from school and day care we will have a quick dinner and then see what happens in my bedroom."

Later that night we are all three laying in my bed, we had stripped off our clothes as soon as we entered the room. I was lying between Ann and Al and they were both were caressing my breasts while Ann touched my clitoris and Al pushed first one then two fingers into my tight vagina. With their touches, my body responded and I began to feel the stirrings of arousal between my legs. When Al moved his fingers up to my mouth, I found that I was really wet and when Al gently pushed three fingers into me, I knew I was ready for sex again.

"Would you please get that thing in me, I can't wait any longer."

Al moved around so that he was kneeling between my spread legs. He leaned forward and kissed me. Ann continued to touch my clit and breast. Al reached between us and guided his erection to the entrance to my vagina. Before he pushed into me, he asked, "Do I need to pull out or can I cum inside you?"

I nodded no and said, "I am still on the pill."

Al pushed into me and began to thrust in and out. We quickly got into a rhythm and I pushed back against. Suddenly my body reacted and my abdomen was racked with a spasm and my legs pushed up and nearly pushed Al off my body. For several seconds I held this position until I finally came down and regained my senses.

Al pushed back into me and held his position. "Do you want me to continue?"

"Oh yes, I need you. Ann don't stop, I need you too."

An hour later Al and I was sexually satiated and Ann was obviously frustrated. I took Al's hand and placed it on Ann's pubic hair and said, "Ann needs you now."

An hour later we were all sound asleep. None of us were concerned about the multiple wet spots on the bed as we sought the comfort of holding each other.

The next morning the three of sat around the pool after the kids had left for school. I looked at Ann, "Tell me about your experiences at the party."

"Well the first time, was nothing but sex. I serviced a dozen men in my vagina, two in my ass and swallowed the semen of at least six more. The second time started out even better. I had a dozen men in my vagina and another two in my ass. After the break, I needed a lot of lubricant to take the first man in my vagina. Finally, I started to get aroused and my lubricant began to flow. My third man wanted me to be on top. As I was moving down upon him and he was pushing into my vagina, another man put his erect penis at the entrance to my ass. I had never serviced two men at once so I sort of wanted to try it. The man at my back immediately pushed into me when I gave no indication of resistance. He must have been a lot larger than any other man who had entered my ass and when he pushed in I felt a lot of pain. I waited a few seconds hoping the pain would subside. When it didn't, I pushed back and the man in my vagina was buried all the way in me. The man at my backside lost his balance and abruptly pulled out. Fortunately Dr. Ed was standing right behind me and immediately saw the blood flowing out of my bowels."

"By now the pain was intense and Dr. Ed pulled me up onto my knees. The man below me came just as I pulled off of him and sprayed his spunk all over my stomach. Dr. Ed helped me into the room where his examination table was set up. He placed me face down on the table and began to examine my anus. Al had been with another woman and did not see what had happened to me until he finished with her. He rushed into the room as Dr. Ed was probing my backside. When my bleeding stopped he packed my anus with cotton and medicine. I was fortunate, I suffered no permanent injury just a bad scare. The only one who suffers now is Al who is no longer allowed in my backside."

"That sounded scary. I bet you would never go back again for another Party?"

"Oh yes I would, in fact we plan to go in two months. Remember anal intercourse is at the option of the lady."

The rest of the week was full of sex and when they left, I felt alone without my cousin to service me at night. Within a week, I called Margo and asked, "Is your invitation still open for me to come to another Party?"

"Margo said yes, you are always welcome." We made arrangements for me to attend a Party in six weeks which brings us today.

I had landed at Miami airport and immediately went into the first family restroom I found. I had been wearing a dressy pant suit that was perfect for the cooler weather at home and the flight. Now that I was in Florida, I needed something a little lighter. I took off all my clothes and stood naked in front of the mirror. I pulled the sun dress over my head and let it fall into place. I again looked in the mirror and realized that the top was really too lose to go without a bra. No panties presented little modesty problems as the dress was not that short. Realizing that I had to be careful when sitting and when someone was standing beside me, I left the room and headed for the limo pickup area.

My driver was waiting for me and indicated that another passenger would be joining us. I was sitting in the back seat when the door opened and in stepped Ann. Sorry, I am late but my plane was delayed and I walked directly here.

The car was not a typical limo with a sliding door separating the passengers from the driver. Instead we were riding in a luxury sedan with plenty of legroom in the rear.

After some idle chatter we were on the interstate heading for US 1 and the Florida Keys. When the traffic had cleared, Ann said, "I need to undress and get rid of my underwear. Do you think the driver would mind?"

"No, I don't think so but I am worried he won't keep his eyes on the road."

Ann decided that if she sat right behind him he would not be able to see. She started to unbutton her blouse as I leaned forward to talk with the driver. I am sure the view down my top took his full attention but was not so enticing that he would not look at the road. Ann was now naked beside me. I reached back and took her clothes and put them on the floor to my right.

Ann was now naked and would need to crawl over me to get to her clothes. I leaned over, "Why are you so modest, in six hours you will be naked in front of two dozen men. What is one more?"

I then relented and handed her the dress. She pulled it over her head and worked it down her body. I am sure the driver could see glimpses in the mirror.

Two hours later we arrived at the conference center where the Parties are held. The driver placed our bags in the reception area. Per Margo's rules this was the only part of the building where clothes are required. After checking in, Ann and I went to our rooms with plans to meet by the pool in an hour.

I pulled off my dress and hung the rest of my clothes in the closet. I decided it was too early to take my shower so I immediately headed for the pool. Six other naked women were sitting around the pool when I arrived. Shortly after Ann arrived, Margo and Dr. Ed walked out on the deck. Margo was already naked and I assumed that she was going to be one of the girls tonight. As usual, two of the girls tried to cover up in front of Dr. Ed. The rest of us laughed and someone chided them that he was only the first of many men who would see them naked tonight.

I was beginning to respond to the public nudity. Ever since the car ride, my juices were flowing and I could feel a definite dampness between my legs. Now it was really getting serious in that I could feel fluid running down to my ass and onto the fabric of the seat pad. I hoped that it would continue to flow when one of these pads was under my body and my legs were spread waiting for a man to enter me.

Margo came around and talked with each of us. For the newcomers, she gave them a brief explanation of the sequence of events. When everyone had been talked with she came over and sat down with Ann and me.

After a snack, Ann and I walked into the preparation room. In the middle was Dr, Ed's examination table and along the back wall were two racks holding our gowns. Dr Ed called Ann over, "Do you want to be first?"

"Yes, remember to check my little problem from last time."

Dr. Ed immediately guided Ann to the table and guided her into position. He followed the normal procedure until just before he was going to make her cum; he rolled her over and spread her cheeks. After looking at her, he patted her bottom indicating that she should roll over. Ann lay back on her back spreading her legs as she awaited Dr. Ed's wonderful caresses and touch. Before he touched her, Dr. Ed whispered to Ann that she should not allow anything into her anus tonight.

In a of matter minutes, Dr. Ed's efforts had Ann was so relaxed that when her orgasm hit her she was totally unprepared. In two minutes Margo and I were helping a totally limp Ann to a chair where she collapsed with a smile on her face.

I then lay back on the table. Dr. Ed checked my breasts and upper body before he moved between my legs. When his finger first entered my vagina, I had no problem relaxing enough for him to slide all the way in. The speculum was also accommodated without a problem. As he continued to check me, I could feel my fluids running down to my ass. Usually when a woman is having a gynecologist check between her legs, she makes every effort to cover any resulting sexual excitement. However, with Dr. Ed between your legs you automatically went with the flow.

By the time he was finished with his examination, I was fully aroused and was waiting for Dr. Ed to finish me off. With little effort, he had me feeling like a bowl of jelly. My arms could not move and my legs could not hold my weight after the intense orgasm at the hand of Dr. Ed. Margo and another girl helped me to couch next to Ann where I collapsed as I recovered my senses.

I was fully recovered when Margo was in throws of her orgasm. Ann and I had been rather quiet with ours, but Dr. Ed always said Margo was a screamer and tonight she proved it again. When she was done, Dr. Ed helped his wife to a chair and returned to the next girl who was quickly getting into position.

Ann and I walked across the room to the shower area. I could feel my juices running down my legs as I walked. Ann looked at me, "I am a mess down there, I don't know if even a shower will clean me up."

Later we got our hair done and were sitting on a chair waiting for the others to finish up. When all of us were ready, Margo walked to the center of the room while Dr. Ed carried a tray with what looked like small wieners lay on top. Margo took one of the items on the tray and held it up for us all to see. It looked like a medium sized penis, with an appendage pointing upwards. Small straps ran from the penis.

Margo inserted the penis into her vagina and rested the appendage in the area of her clitoris. She then wrapped the strap around her waist to hold it in place. Margo explained that the units were remote controlled vibrators. Each one was individually marked and the remote control was held by two men who would be our dinner companions. It was our task during the cocktail hour to find who had our controller.

Dr. Ed and Margo passed the dildos around and made sure that each of us had the units properly in place. We then walked to the racks and selected a gown that matched our coloring. Modesty was not one of the features of the gowns. My selection stopped just an inch below my bottom. The top was two ribbons that tied around my neck and if carefully placed could cover most of my nipples and areoles. My skirt consisted of two narrow panels that covered the middle of my butt and most of pubic area.

When all of us were "dressed", Margo gathered us at the door and reminded us of the rules for the evening. "Any of the men may touch us anywhere on our body at any time. However they may not touch your lips or anus in any way without your permission. That means no kissing on the lips, oral sex or anal sex without your OK. I would also suggest that you coat your vaginal entrance with lubricant before the first man enters you and after the break. I will also ask two of you to join me in some lesbian entertainment at the break."

"Come back to this room after you have your swim, the Doctor will again check you and if you are still menstruating he will give you a morning after pill just in case. I would also suggest that all of you douche and lubricate your vagina and anus before you go to bed. More than likely you will be sore between your legs and your breasts will be bruised tomorrow morning. The Doctor will check you again in the morning before you leave. Now smile, and let's go."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The Party Again

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds