• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Getting Even

Getting Even

12

It all started with a lap dance.

My buddy Charlie had been bugging me every day for the last two weeks to head out for a night on the town with him. I'd just gotten out of a relationship a month ago and Charlie had taken it upon himself to, as he put it, "help me transition out of the doldrums of monogamy and into the sheer awesome joy of swinging bachelor bliss." Charlie's kind of an idiot. But he was right about one thing. It was time to stop moping around. So, I put on a nice shirt, ran a comb through my hair, and headed out for a night of bachelor bliss.

Now I just assumed that we'd hit up one of the bars in town and flirt with drunk girls, but as Charlie shifted into park, the large neon sign that read "Centerfold" told me that he had a different plan in mind. I was a little reluctant, but Charlie told me that he'd chosen this place especially for me. "Dan," he said. "These women are gorgeous. They are naked. And they are here to dance, for us. For you and me Danny-boy. The least we can do is watch."

Made sense to me, so I followed him in. We got a couple of drinks and some bills from the bar and took a booth close to the stage. Every seat up front was filled, so I figured we'd chill for a while until we got a chance at the stage. "Noelle" was announced over the loudspeaker, and I turned around to see if this place was worth the cover charge.

It was. This girl was nothing short of a goddess. Even in the dim light and haze of the crowded club I could make out her sleek blonde hair, her full ripe breasts, her tight flat stomach, and her plump, but firm ass. She was a very enthusiastic dancer too, working the pole like an acrobat, writhing and thrusting on stage as eager patrons dropped dollar after dollar on the stage. Unfortunately, about half-way through the last song of the set, I felt the beers I'd downed earlier that evening catch up to me and I darted to the bathroom.

I cursed my now empty bladder as I walked out of the crowded bathroom, hoping that the set I'd just seen wasn't Noelle's last for the night. Charlie was there to meet me as I opened the door.

"Dude," he said grinning. "I am officially the best friend you've ever hand. That girl you were drooling over before you took off. You are getting a dance from her, right now. You can thank me later."

"What about you?" I asked.

"This half-Asian chick asked me for a dance while you were in the can. I've got this thing for half-Asian chicks."

"Cool, whatever. Let's go."

We hurried to the back of the club as the next dancer finished her set. We paid the bouncer and each of us took a seat in a pair of plush leather chairs. Charlie gave me a thumbs up as his half-Asian stripper made his way to his chair. I clapped my knees in anticipation as Noelle turned the corner, but as she got closer, the look on my face turned to something other than anticipation. You see, as she came face to face with me, I finally got to see her face, and I was shocked to realize that I knew this woman.

It was my sister, Courtney.

We blinked at each other for a few seconds. She didn't seem to know what to do any more than I did. She glanced furtively at the bouncer, who nodded. I glanced furtively at Charlie, who also nodded. We look back at each other, both realizing that there wasn't a way out of this that didn't involve a lot of explaining. She straddled me, her full, bare breasts pressing into me as she leaned into me.

"We'll talk later, ok?" she whispered as she untied her top.

"Sure," I breathed hoarsely as it slid off of her breasts.

The music kicked on. I don't remember what song, but it started out slow. Courtney swayed slowly back and forth, arching her back, causing her breasts to heave up and down as she breathed. As the music picked up, she turned around, grinding her ass hard against my cock, which was rock hard, incest be damned. As she thrusted against me, I placed my hand awkwardly at her waist, fighting the urge to grasp something lower. Before I knew it, she spun around again, pushing herself further up. Her breasts dangled inches from my face. I could make out the specks of glitter that adorned her nipples, which stood erect.

Courtney drove her pelvis into mine, effectively dry humping me. She arched her back again, looking me straight in the eye, and then she leaned forward, making her nipple graze my lips and cheek. If I hadn't known any better, I would have sworn that she did that on purpose. As she continued to massage my cock through my jeans, it dawned on me that only a few layers of cloth were keeping me from fucking my big sister. Worst of all, I knew that I didn't want it to end, especially when she grasped my hands and drew them up to the swell of her beautiful breasts.

Eventually, it did. As the song faded out, Courtney withdrew from my lap. Beads of sweat glistened her neck and cleavage, and I was pretty sure that she was panting slightly, though I could barely hear over the sound of my own heartbeat. She smiled slightly, picked up her top and walked away quickly. I staggered out of the chair, barely managing to return the high five that Charlie eagerly awaited.

I had just gotten a lap dance from my older sister. Half-sister technically; we had different fathers. I was still trying to process this, but to Charlie, the night was still young. Some seats opened up at the stage and we sat down in a couple on the side. He was nice enough to smack me over the head as a reminder to get my singles out for the next set.

Of course, "Noelle" was the next girl to take the stage. I got what I wished for anyway. Courtney came out in a cowgirl outfit, complete with hat, boots, and frills. She saw me right away, so I expected her to avoid our side like the plague. Instead, a few pole tricks later, her little pink cowgirl hat was on my head and her pussy was in my face. I couldn't understand it. We didn't tip any better than anyone else at the stage. She made a show of moving around the stage, but she spent the overwhelming majority of her time on our side.

We stayed for a few more sets after that, but I was afraid that if Courtney took the stage again I would need some paper towels. I talked Charlie into bailing and we made our way to the car. Charlie was way too hammered to drive, so he passed the keys to me. Watching my sister dance had left me sober as a judge.

I let Charlie crash on my couch. I didn't think there was any way I'd be able to fall asleep at that point, but it was one in the morning by the time we got to my apartment. As soon as my head hit the pillow, I was out.

Not that I slept all that well. Every time I went to sleep I'd hear Courtney screaming in delight as I plunged deeper into her, fucking her like it was the only thing that mattered in the world. I'd wake up in a clammy sweat each time, sickened and ashamed that I wanted nothing more than to screw my own sister.

By the time the next morning came around, I felt like I'd been hit by a train. Charlie on the other hand was in a great mood. He handed me a cup of coffee, grinning like a fool.

"So," he asked slowly. "Did you have a good time?"

"Uh huh," I grunted.

"Do anything crazy?" he asked slyly.

I was starting to get suspicious. Charlie was with me pretty much the whole time. What could he be alluding to? "Like what?" I asked.

"Oh I don't know," he said smugly. "Maybe, get a lap dance from your sister?" He proudly held up the picture of me and Courtney that normally hung on my living room wall.

My stomach dropped. "You knew, the whole time?" I asked, my hands shaking.

"Of course dude. I told you I picked out this place just for you," he said, smiling triumphantly.

"What! How? Why? Dude!?" I sputtered.

"March 25th, 2007. I looked at this picture and said, 'Danny-boy, are you hitting that? This girl is unbelievable.' You said, 'Dude, that's my sister.' I said, 'Sister or not, that girl is fucking gorgeous. Please tell me you've at least seen her naked.' You said, 'Of course not, don't be gross.' I said, 'Oh get off our high horse. I'll bet you twenty bucks that if you had the opportunity to see her naked, you'd take it.' You said, 'Yeah, sure. Whatever Charlie.' Booyah!" Charlie exclaimed with fervent energy.

"You tricked me into getting a lap dance from my sister just to win a bet!?" I yelled incredulously.

"Yep. By the way, you owe me twenty bucks, " he replied calmly.

"The lap dance cost twenty bucks!" I screamed.

"And it was the best twenty bucks I ever spent. Or you ever spent, I guess," he said, laughing.

I was fuming. Charlie had played his fair share of practical jokes over the years. Hell, I'd even helped with a few of them, but this one took the cake. He must have sensed my fury, or at least noticed the blood vessel that was throbbing in my temple, as he tried to calm me down.

"Oh come on. What's there to get worked up over? Siblings see each other naked all the time," he said cheerfully.

"When they're little kids, maybe!"

"Ok, so you put it off a little. No big deal. I made out with my cousin at a bar once. Didn't notice that it was her until she wrote her name down by her number. It just made Thanksgiving a little awkward, that's all."

"Ass in G-string grinding into my crotch. Bare breasts dangling in front of my face. Sister! How do you not understand how that's different?" I asked incredulously.

Just then my phone rang. I glanced down at the caller ID. Courtney's picture and number popped up.

"It's Courtney," I said flatly.

"Ask her if she does private parties. Dude, ask her," he said eagerly.

"Charlie, go home," I said with exasperation.

"Don't forget, you owe me those twenty bucks," he said as he walked out the door. As it clicked shut I slid my phone open.

"Hi Sis," I said, suddenly weary.

"Dan, we need to talk," she said, straight to the point. "Can I come over tonight, around seven?"

"Sure Sis," I replied.

"Ok, see you later Kiddo." She hung up.

I slid my phone shut again and sunk into my couch, resigning myself to me most embarrassing conversation I would ever have. I clicked on the TV, not really caring what was on. I had a lot of time to kill before Courtney got here, and I wanted it to pass as quickly as possible. You see, in spite of the horror and humiliation of the situation, my mind still drifted to the pucker of her lips, the luscious curve of her tits, and the taut flesh of her ass. I wanted those thoughts put to rest, and quickly.

The hours passed. Around lunch time I caved in to temptation and relieved myself, thinking only of my beautiful sister as I furiously pumped my cock. It gave me a brief reprieve from being out of control horny, but that wasn't much comfort. My head was now clear enough to remember what it was like growing up with Courtney. She was a few years older than me and spent a lot of time with her dad, so we weren't all that close. She always called me Kiddo too. I hated it when I was younger, but by the time I was in college I was used to it.

I had no idea that Courtney was a stripper. I guess I should have put two and two together. She was never shy about her body. Despite our mother's protests, she refused to wear a bra. Something about constricting blood vessels, cancer, etc. This of course got her a lot of male attention. I had to admit it even got a little of mine, especially on a chilly day. Around the house she refused to wear anything more than a T-shirt and panties. Said it was always hot. Fair enough.

Aside from that, she seemed to have a lot more money than your typical grad student. Most off the college students I knew drove beaters, ate ramen, and had half a dozen roommates. Courtney lived alone in a furnished loft and drove a late model Mustang. Well, now at least I knew how she paid for it.

As much as I wanted to get this over with, by the time six o'clock rolled around I was sweating bullets. I knew that my relationship with Courtney had been forever changed by that night, and I wasn't eager to discuss it. Despite my wishes, time didn't stop, or even slow down, and before I knew it there was a knock at the door. I took a deep breath and opened it.

"Hey Kiddo," she said, glancing sideways. She seemed about as willing to make eye contact as I was.

"Hi Sis," I replied. "Come on in."

I took her coat and hung it up as she sat down on my couch. The cold weather gave me a quick reminder that Courtney's anti-bra stance was still alive and kicking. Her silky blue camisole appeared to have a pair of small buttons in strategic position. I decided that ogling my sister's tits was probably a bad way to start this off, so I quickly averted my gaze.

"So," she said slowly.

"So," I parroted, not knowing what to say.

"I guess you know what I do for a living," she said flatly.

"It doesn't matter. It's just a job."

"Thank you," she said, looking down at the floor.

"Did you know I worked there?"

"I had no idea," I said truthfully. I was willing, but not exactly eager to go into the details of how I'd ended up at that club. Charlie was an idiot, but I liked him, and I was pretty sure he'd be less fun without balls.

"I guess the real question is, why did you buy a dance from me?" she asked.

"Charlie bought it for me," I replied quickly.

"The guy Tasha danced for?"

"Yeah, that guy." I assumed Tasha was "half-Asian girl."

"I thought I recognized him. That's why I went through with it. I didn't want to make things weird in front of your friend, and I didn't think he knew who I was. Plus, my boss was watching and he does not like it when you turn down a dance for no good reason."

Now, Courtney and I aren't that close, but I've been around her long enough to tell when she's lying. And if she wasn't lying, she at least wasn't telling the whole truth. Especially since she was leaning forward, giving me an even better view of her abundant cleavage. I had to get to the bottom of this.

"Why did you hang around us when you were on stage?" I asked. It was my turn to be direct.

"I worked the whole stage," she said, suddenly defensive.

"Yeah, you did a lap or two, but you spent most of the time with your snatch in my face," I retorted. "And it wasn't like you had to make me fondle your tits or anything. You could have given me a so-so lap dance and it wouldn't have made any difference."

"Don't act like you didn't enjoy it. Why'd you stay through my entire set? I don't know if you're aware of this little brother, but you tipped better than anyone else did. I was just doing the job I was paid for!" Courtney said angrily.

We both just glared at each other for a while. Except for the content, this was oddly reminiscent of some of the fights we had when we were kids. Suddenly, I had to laugh. I couldn't help it. I started cracking up at the sheer absurdity of the situation. Either Courtney was on the same page or the laughter was just contagious, but pretty soon she was rolling on the floor with me.

It took a few minutes, but eventually we calmed down. Courtney leaned up on her elbows and hovered over me, looking me straight in the eye. "Dan," she said. She never calls me Dan. "This meant something. I'm not sure what, but I don't think either of us is going to have any peace until we find out what."

My mouth was dry. "What did you have in mind?" I croaked.

She walked over to my sound system and switched on a CD. "I think it's time we had another dance," she said, smirking.

"Ok," I said, trying to keep the excitement out of my voice.

It was a slow song, again, I don't remember which one. I was transfixed as Courtney drew the sheer silk camisole up and over her naked breasts. Tossing it aside, she turned around and bent over to unzip her skirt. As it dropped to the floor, it revealed her beautiful bare backside and tight snatch. I understood that she planned the whole thing, and wanted this just as much as I did. She strolled over me, leaning towards me as she rested her hands on my hips.

"Lose the pants Kiddo," she ordered. "I don't like rubbing against denim."

"Yes ma'am," I quipped with a mock salute. In a second they were off, and as Courtney began to straddle me, only a thin layer of cloth separated her neatly manicured cunt from my hyper-stimulated cock. Her left breast hung less than an inch away from my nose as she started grinding into me. I couldn't help myself; I instinctively took an erect nipple into my mouth, gently sucking on it and teasing it with my tongue. Courtney didn't seem to mind a bit, she writhed in pleasure, grasping the back of my head, pulling it forcefully into her breast. I returned the favor by grasping her ass with both hands, drawing her further up into my lap. She wrapped her legs around my back, bucking back and forth. My boxers became warm with a sticky dampness, and when she finally dismounted to show off her ass, I saw that her glistening engorged pussy was responsible.

She leaned into me, driving her ass cheeks into my pelvis. I reached up and grasped he breast with my right hand, gently massaging it as I rubbed her inner thigh with my other hand. She arched her back, allowing me to kiss her neck and whisper in her ear.

"I like watching you dance," I said softly.

"I like dancing for you," she replied.

With that she stood up again and turned to face me. She grabbed me by the hand and pulled me up to stand with her. I reached both hands around the back of her head and drew her into a deep kiss. I savored the feeling of her tongue dueling with mine and gently teasing my lips. Eventually we needed air and we withdrew from the kiss. Neither of us said anything. Courtney gestured down toward my boxers and in an instant they were on the floor. With that, she pushed me back into the chair, where I sat ready to finish our dance.

I had the choice between an office chair with arms, and one without them. I'm so glad I went for the latter. Courtney stepped over my legs, preparing to mount me. As she slid down, I could feel the heat radiating from her cunt as it inched closer and closer to my cock. As the tip of it touched the outside of her lips, I knew I would never look at my big sister the same way again.

I didn't think, I didn't figure out the implications, I didn't even acknowledge that I was a millimeter from committing incest. I just went with it. I relished every sensation as she bore down on me. I could feel all of the warmth, the slick wetness, the friction as her pussy lips settled down at the base of my cock. I was inside her, and it felt good.

We paused for a moment, enjoying the connection. I looked into Courtney's eyes, looking for a lot of different things: anxiety, doubt, regret. Instead, I saw only two. Lust...and love. I saw such love in her eyes that I couldn't believe it. It was as if we had just fulfilled something that had been hanging over our heads our entire lives. I knew because I felt it to. I loved my sister in ways I couldn't even describe, and the look on her face told me she felt the same way. I drew her into another kiss which she reciprocated in earnest.

Unconsciously, we began bucking into each other as we kissed. We'd crossed the line; now we were fucking. I was fucking her. I was fucking my sister. All the distinctions, the lines I'd accumulated throughout my life were suddenly blurred. I was fully aware of what I was doing, but I was no longer freaked out by it. It no longer seemed wrong. Courtney apparently felt the same way.

"Fuck me Kiddo," she gasped. "Don't stop, don't stop."

I could hear our thighs smacking together in rhythm as she bounced up and down on my lap. My crotch was soaked with her juices, and I desperately tried to fuck her deeper and harder. I took one of her nipples into my mouth again, biting down slightly, pushing her over the edge. Her cunt spasmed around my dick, sending a new shockwave of pleasure through me.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Getting Even

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds