• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Victim of Fantasies Fulfilled

Victim of Fantasies Fulfilled

You smile at the sound of the faint sounds from the back door. You'd kind of expected that I might be showing up to surprise you, after I'd said that it wouldn't be too long before I came to visit again, avoiding all requests for a more specific answer. You'd even showered and shaved, just in case I really did show up. You take your hands off the mouse and stand up, leaving your current makeover unfinished for the time being. You want to greet me as I come out of the kitchen. You let your robe fall open just a little to reveal the naked flesh beneath.

The man walks into the room dressed all in black, wearing a ski mask to cover his features. This startles you a bit, but it also excites you. I'd said that I might try this, so clearly you were in for a treat. You feel yourself growing wet in anticipation.

The man immediately strides over, rapidly covering the distance between the two of you. His hand darts out, grabbing your hair. "Turn around!" he demands, his voice a harsh whisper. You quickly comply, and he marches you forward, kicking open the bedroom door. Using your hair, he steers you into the room. Then with a violent shove he sends you sprawling onto the bed. "Lose the robe, slut!" he demands in the same harsh whisper.

With a tremble that is a mixture dread and anticipation, you slowly shrug it off, tossing it to one side. You try to hide your eagerness. You think that I'm better at this than you thought I'd be, with no awkwardness to it at all. You turn around slowly, taking the time to display your body, trying to keep from smiling. When you finish the turn, you look up into his face, painting a look of fear on your face. "Please, don't hurt me," you say, dimly aware that he's stepping out of his pants now, leaving his lower half bare.

"Shut up, you stupid fucking slut," the man snarls, now unbuttoning his black shirt to leave his hairy chest bare. "I'm going to do whatever the fuck I want to you, and there's not a damn thing you or anybody else can do to stop me. Tonight, you're my whore. And you're going to like it."

You once again stifle a smile behind a false look of fear. You didn't think I'd have it in me to talk like that, so this was looking more an more promising. And then the whole effect was shattered, your look of false fear changing to real fear in the span of a heartbeat. Admiring his form you realized that the cock the man had was too long and thick to be Elvis, and the chest was too muscular to belong to me. With sickening dread, you realize that the man is a stranger. You open your mouth to scream, and he silences you with a slap to the face. "I said shut up, slut! Try that again, and I will beat you to within an inch of your life. Then I'd use you anyway."

With a whimper, you close your mouth. Your eyes dart around looking for any kind of weapon that you might use to defend yourself. You don't think any of the pillows will help, though, and that seems to be your only option. "Please, don't do this," you say, meaning it this time.

"I'll do what I want, whore. And you'll like it." You swallow hard. He's too big for you to hope to overpower him. He forces his gigantic cock in front of your face, its head glistening with precum. "Now suck it. And don't do nothing stupid," he hisses. You close your eyes, and take his cock into your mouth. He immediately forces it to the back of your throat, causing you to gag a little. As he rapes your throat, you're horrified to realize that, rather than being turned off by this, your arousal is increasing. "That's right, suck it bitch!" he says. You suck as hard as you can manage, massaging it with your tongue. As disturbed as you are by the situation, part of you is eager for his cum to fill your mouth. Maybe then he'd leave you be. "Yeah, you're good at that, ain't you?"

He thrust into your throat a few more times, and you can taste the precum flowing out onto your tongue. Then suddenly, his huge cock is pulled out, a single trail of saliva extending from its tip to your lips. At this point, he climbs onto the bed. He maneuvers around so that the window is to his back, so that he can easily keep an eye on the door. "Lay down," he said. You gulp again, but do as he asks. You lay down on your back, looking up at him as he forces your legs apart.

His hand reaches down between your legs, and he runs his hand up along your pussy. He pulls it back, dripping wet. You flush with shame as he tastes the juice on his fingers. "Yeah, I knew you liked it rough, slut," he said, reaching down again and plunging his fingers up inside of you. You gasp as the pleasure runs through you, and despite yourself you find yourself writhing against him. He grins, and begins to massage your clit with his thumb while his two fingers move inside of you. Waves of pleasure crash against your resolve, and you find yourself howling out a guttural cry of pleasure as the orgasm is ripped from you.

He chuckles, and once more licks his fingers clean. "Please," you say, flushing as much from the shame as the pleasure. "I don't want this..."

"I think you do, slut. I think you just wanted a real man to put you in your fucking place. To treat you like the dirty fucking whore you are." You whimper again, helpless against your assailant and the shame that your traitorous body has forced upon you. He laughs once more, then slams his enormous cock into your pussy. Your world explodes with pleasure as the sudden orgasm takes you again. He thrusts away furiously for a few seconds, panting heavily. You tighten against him, your mind tearing itself between wanting him to stop and let you go, and wanting him to keep going, to never stop. Smaller orgasms and aftershocks tingle through your body, bringing you ever more pleasure even as you fight against it, trying to shield yourself in shame. You cry, the tears streaming freely down your face even as one guilty part makes you want to smile, and pull the masked man down for a kiss as he slammed into you.

Then the back door slammed again. "Honey, I'm home!" you hear my cheerful voice call out, warning you that I'd entered the house to avoid scaring you with my sudden appearance. You can hear my loud clumping footsteps in the dining room.

"Shut up," he whispers, his thrusts slowing considerably, although still not stopping. He doesn't take his eyes away from the door. You hear first one thump, then another, indicating that my shoes have probably come off.

"Hey, Remus," you hear me say to the rat. "I missed you too. But I don't have any treats for you." I still haven't come into sight, and you pray that I don't. You're practically holding your breath, terrified of what will happen to me if I catch the bastard in the act. You worry that I might try to help you, even as you silently pray that I will be able to rescue you from the tormentor that is still slowly slamming his cock into your tight, wet pussy.

You hear my footsteps walk away, and then what seems an eternity later, the toilet flushes. My footsteps begin to move closer. "Sweetie?" I call out. "Are you here? Guess she must have gone over to Alicia's. She'll be in for a surprise when she gets back," I say, as I walk into view. I walk into the bedroom and click on the light, and practically jump out of my skin.

"Oh my God!" I exclaim, staring in horror at your miserable face, as the bastard continues to fuck you.

"Turn off the goddamn light," he snarled. One hand reached out to grip your throat, making the threat quite obvious. I reach up and flick off the light, although the light from the living room is more than sufficient to illuminate the scene before me. The rapist continues to watch me, keeping his slow steady rhythm. "What, you got a fucking problem?!" he demands to know.

"Please, let her go," I say. "Look, I'll give you all the money I've got. Just don't hurt her."

"Fuck you, man," he said. "This is my fucking whore tonight. I got what I came for. Try to interfere, and you'll regret it."

You look up at me, the tears still streaming from your eyes. "Help me," you silently mouth. I look around nervously, my eyes spotting the duck staff in the corner. I inch towards it a bit, while the man alternates between keeping an eye on me and watching you. You whimper in a mixture of shame, fear, pain, and pleasure.

The sound of your desparate, helpless cry draws my eyes away from the weapon, as I watch the man defiling the woman I love. I can't help but stare. Once more you silently plead with me to rescue you from this. The staff is almost within reach, and once grabbed, it would be simple to swing it into the man. But I don't move closer to it. Instead, I continue to watch as he thrusts into you, a little harder now that he's decided I'm not a threat.

I watch the man's cock slamming into you, appearing and disappearing. My mouth hangs open a little as I stare, unable to look away. I take a couple steps forward, and the man slows his pace again, eyeing me warily. You look up at me hopefully. Perhaps I could save you from this indignity. Instead, I reach down and unbuckle my belt. The weight of my wallet causes them to fall instantly to the ground, and you can see that I'm hard even through my Simpsons boxer shorts. You can see a single damp spot on them despite the dim lighting, proof that I was turned on enough to have precum flowing from the tip. The boxers are soon dropped as well, and I stand there wearing only my t-shirt.

The man laughs as I step forward. "What are you..." you begin, but your horrified protest is cut off as I force my cock into your mouth, moaning in shameful pleasure. You try to scream around it, but the sound is muffled, and the vibration only causes my cock to throb, the salty precum flowing out onto your tongue. I move my cock rapidly in and out of your mouth, raping your throat with a desparation you've seldom seen in me. The other man thrust harder and more quickly, panting hard. Even as your mind screams in outrage at this betrayal, you can feel the orgasms building once more from the force of the rapists thrusts. Your arousal has increased again due to the two cocks pumping away at you, and the shame you feel for enjoying the horrible experience is maddening.

You hear the both of us panting more heavily. By this point, his cock is slamming into your pussy as hard and as fast as he can manage, and he's gasping for breath with each thrust. I, too, am struggling to maintain control of myself as I force you to gag on my cock, forcing it between your lips repeatedly without any caution. The man cries out, more loudly than he had previously, and you can feel his load fire out into your pussy, filling it forcefully enough that it tears another orgasm out of your unwilling body. As he pulls his dick out of you, you feel another small orgasm run through you as his jizz begins to run out between your legs. He taps his hard cock against your clit, and another stream of jizz spurts out, leaving a sperm trail from your navel to your pussy.

This sight is too much for me, and I gasp, moaning in pleasure. Then my hot cum begins to pump out into your mouth. You manage to swallow a mouthful before it begins to flow out around your lips, and I pull myself out of your mouth. My cock is still spurting, and it leaves dribbles of cum on your chin and shoots a couple streams of it onto your tits.

For a few seconds, everything is quiet, as we all catch our breath. Your body is weak from the pleasure, and a part of you that you hate is ecstatic about the whole situation. Despite the horror and betrayal, part of you loved it and craves more. The rest of you wishes to cut that part out, horrified at what had just occurred and your inability to stop it. You're crying again, sobbing quietly enough to not disturb anyone, though not so quietly that your assailant and boyfriend-turned-assailant couldn't hear it.

"Woah," I say breathlessly, shaking my head in disbelief. I look horrified when I look down at you, but at the same time, the lust is still in my eyes.

The man chuckled. "Roll her over. I'm going to fuck her ass, now," he said. "That's one hole I'm dying to try."

Fear races through your body. You'd thought it was over, but you weren't about to let this bastard get your ass if there was anything you could do about it. Finding a reserve of strength you didn't know you had, you tried to get away as soon as I rolled you over. As soon as you're on all fours, you try to lunge forward to get away, but I reach out and stop you. I grab you forcefully, and hold you while the rapist pulls you back. "Do it," I say to him breathlessly.

I climb fully onto the bed as he pulls you back up onto all fours. I wrap one arm around you, and grip one breast firmly to make certain that you can't squirm away. You feel his gigantic cock pushing against the opening to your ass. It's too big to fit in there, but you can feel it, still slick from fucking you, trying to make it. With a grunt, he manages to stretch your asshole far enough that he can get the tip of his throbbing member inside. You wince in pain, and then scream in agony as he abruptly slams it the rest of the way in, stretching it further in the process.

Tears of pain flow down your cheeks as he begins to slowly move it inside of you. "Oh, yeah," he said. "You like that, don't you whore," he says. You don't answer. You're in too much pain, although you can feel the pleasure beginning despite it. He begins to move it a little more quickly, and you can feel my breath on your ass, indicating that I am watching what's happening with great interest. From your position, you can't see us very well, but you can get enough a glimpse of me to know that I am growing hard once more. You gasp as he thrusts in once more, but the familiar tingle of the orgasm is building, making all thoughts of fighting and escape fade from your mind.

Soon, he is thrusting more rapidly, almost as hard as he'd fucked your pussy. His panting gasps are matched by yours, as a mixture of pain, fear, and pleasure prevent you from keeping your wits about you. It doesn't take long before he's moaning, and then you can feel his cock begin to pulse wildly. With a gasp, he slams it in hard one last time, and you can feel another forceful burst of cum, filling your ass until the semen is dripping out around his throbbing member. With a contented sigh, he pulls it out, bringing another gasp.

"You know, whore? You ain't that bad. I'd go for you again." You whimper a bit, in so much pain that you can't really move. Waves of pleasure still move through you, though, making the dark voice inside of you say that maybe it wouldn't be so bad if he did. He stands up, pulls on his pants, and looks at the two of us that are still on the bed. "Don't be telling anyone about this," he said. "Do it, and I'll fucking kill you both."

"We'll keep quiet," I promised, moving back down the bed

"Good," he said, turning to leave.

Before he was even out of sight, I moved behind you, grabbing your hips before you could move. "Please..." you begin, but I don't give you the chance to finish. I push my dick against your slick asshole, now stretched by the monstrous cock. I slide myself inside of you, using his dripping cum as a lubricant. I gasp in pleasure as I move within you. The fact that it was still filled with his cum meant that I could move easily in and out, and soon I was thrusting rapidly, sending splatters of cum flying with each thrust. You weakly try to move away, but I grip your hips more tightly and begin to thrust faster, more desparately. I moan, thrusting as fast as I can. Waves of pleasure and pain echo through you. Tears run down your face as I continue to abuse your ass, my breath coming in quicker and quicker bursts.

Finally, I let out a primal scream of pleasure, as I cum harder than you've ever felt before, adding my own cum to his. I stop thrusting for a minute, just gasping for breath. I move a little bit, just small thrusts, although it almost seems a couple times that I'm seriously contemplating another attempt to fuck your ass, to make myself cum a third time. Finally, I sigh, and collapse beside you, my cock sliding out of your ass as I did so.

You collapse to the bed, silent tears streaming down your face. The tears are not just for the horrible trauma you'd just faced, but also for the shame you felt for having found pleasure in it. You think you hear me whisper that it was the best sex of my life, but you're not certain. You don't have the energy to get up. You just lay there, with one of my arms wrapped around you. "You okay, Sweetie?" you hear me sleepily ask. You don't answer. You just lay there as I gradually drifted off to sleep, not even bothering to clean off the cum of the two men.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Victim of Fantasies Fulfilled

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 534 milliseconds