• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Cougar Fantasy

Cougar Fantasy

Please ask for permission to post on other web sites or distribute. I'm looking forward to hearing what you think about my fantasy and real life story! Don't be shy, send me an email.

I read a story like this on a web site, tried contacting the author, but was unable to get a response. Working at a bank well I have to wear pantyhose every day. I'm also a people watcher and see how men would love this fantasy. In this fantasy I'm a sexy milf and our only child is back on break from college. I know that my son's friend has a crush on me and over the years have enjoyed flirting and teasing him.

*

Opening:

I've enjoyed this fantasy many nights as my fantasy is that I'm some hot cougar and young men want me. Yeah it's the Misses Robinson story, but we all know how hard nineteen year old men can get. The idea that I can teach a young man to become a good lover really excites me and this is my fantasy.

Oh, part of me did not want to go out. I've been horny all day and really wanted my husband to do me. There were a couple of hot guys that came into my office today and I enjoyed flirting with them. Talk about an ego boost when you catch a guy checking you out. These men are successful business men and have lots of money. They also have free time to keep their stud bodies in shape. If only I could bring one or two of these studs home to enjoy my feminine charms.

I'll admit it that some times during the day I fight the urge to take care of myself. I'll sit at my desk and cross my legs which puts pressure on my clit. I've come close a couple of times to actually reaching an orgasm. However, I'm always worried that someone will catch on to what I'm doing, or worse someone will notice my scent. Sure I love the smell and taste of fresh pussy but I want to control who notices mine!

I knew that my husband was looking forward to this night and I wanted to make him happy. I just showered and shaved my pussy. My husband Bob loves going down on me when I'm shaved and I really had to cum tonight. After I cooled from the shower I put on my pantyhose and started to get ready for tonight's date. I was in my own little world.

Tonight I was wearing a black backless dress with black sheer pantyhose and killer pumps. When we entered the restaurant I wanted all eyes on me and wearing a backless dress I decided to slut it up a little and not wear a bra. I loved how soft the dress was almost like velvet and having my breasts free my nipples would be teased by the material. The only problem with a black dress is that my hard nipples wouldn't be clearly visible.

Since I work at a bank, well I've learned a how to dress. One thing that attracts attention from men is black pantyhose. Not sure why but when I need an ego boost I'll wear a shorter skirt with black pantyhose to the office.

Back to this night and having to go out. Week nights are hard nights to go out for dinner. After a long stressful day at work all I want to do is cuddle up at home. Having to get ready after work for a dinner is hard. The best part about going out for dinner is having someone else do the cooking and cleaning and enjoying a night with my man. Anyway I was lost in the moment not thinking about anyone else being in our home.

I turned and saw Mike at the door, "How long have you been standing there?" Even though I was only wearing my pantyhose I didn't try to cover. After all what was the point? I noticed a nice bulge in his pants. Part of me wanted to scold him but part of me was impressed with his boldness.

Mike started to blush, "A few minutes."

I walked over to him, "You're a very naughty boy spying on me."

"Well your door was open and when I saw you, well I was unable to move."

His complement gave me a little ego boost, "Oh really?"

"Yes Miss Webster, I think that you are beautiful. Once I saw you nude well I had to enjoy the experience as long as possible. I would never forgive myself for walking away too soon."

I could feel myself blushing from this young starting to flirt with me. Yes, I enjoyed the ego boost. All day I was aroused but Bob wasn't around to take care of my needs. However, I still have to play hard to get. "Mike, you realize that I'm nude and do you think its okay for you to be here? How did you get in?"

He looked a little uncomfortable now, "The front door was open and John told me it was okay to come over to get some of my cd's."

John was my son who was best friend with Mike. John had a date tonight and left hours ago. This wasn't the first time John has been in our house and I was comfortable with him being around me. I smiled, "Okay, then why are you in my doorway?"

"Once I saw you, well there was no way I could walk away. I enjoyed the view."

I smiled at him, "Mike, why thank you. However I think it's only fair that you remove your pants. After all you are able to see all of all of me."

Surprisingly I don't try to cover myself. I'm totally comfortable having him gawk at me and loved the fact that he even was hard. Was Mike aware that he was rock hard? Looking down at his crotch I was impressed with the bulge and started to wonder what his cock looked like. Oh, what would it feel like in me? My husband Bob has this fantasy of watching me with another man. Maybe that man could be Mike? Oh I'm sure that Mike could fuck me at least three times per night and I'm sure that I would cum at least twice! I watched this young man undress. His body was tone and hairless but his cock was thick and rock hard. Oh what a girl could feel with that thick meat in her.

Mike cleared his throat, "Can I touch you?"

"Yes," I felt comfortable having him touch me. He's always been a gentleman and since I was in pantyhose there was no way he could enter my pussy. I enjoy feeling a man touch me even though my husband did not have a hose fetish. Mike did!

Nervously he started to reach out. His hands trembling and I knew that he's never been with an older woman. He hand rested on my thigh and slowly he worked his hand.

This wasn't right so I told him, "Mike, I think we should move over to the bed." I think this caught him off guard but the when the words set in he smiled. He was nervous and I could read that in his face.

Once I was on the bed I patted the spot next to me. Mike came to me and sat down. I can't remember the last time that I was topless in front of another man. My nipples were hard and my pussy was wet. Due to wearing pantyhose I was unable to notice my scent. Mike hand went back to my thigh and I just sat back enjoying his touch.

"Can I touch your pussy?"

My arousal was soaking the crotch of my pantyhose. I stood up and walked in front of him. I pulled down my hose a little. Mike stood up his eyes glued on my pussy. He pulled down my hose exposing my pussy.

"Stoke your cock for me Mike." I love watching men masturbate to see how they touch their cocks.

Oh, I gasped as his hand cupped his hard cock. Mike started to work his hand over his hard cock. The tip of his cock looked so full of blood, and so hard. His skin was tight over his hard as steel shaft. I knew that his cock would fill my pussy and give me so much pleasure. Would he stay hard after he came? How long would it take Mike to recover and achieve a second erection?

How experienced was Mike I had to know, "How many women have you enjoyed?"

"Just my girlfriend."

"Do you like touching me? Do you like how my body feels?"

"Yes very much so. My girl friend never wears stockings or pantyhose. I like how you dress for work and have enjoyed many fantasies about you."

Oh I liked how he thought, "Really, you think about me?"

"Yes."

I love watching men jack off and wanted to watch Mike, "Do you stroke your hard cock while you think of me?"

"Yes."

Talk about a rush, having this stud think of me, "Do you cum?"

"Every time."

If only we had more time, I just might allow him to mount me. However, I knew that my husband would be home and speaking of that thought that we better hurry up. I took his free hand and guided him to my very wet pussy. "I want you to feel how aroused I am after you told me that you think of me while you masturbate."

Mike grunted as his two of his fingers entered me. Oh his fingers were thick. I loved how he felt in me which only made me want his cock more. My pussy ached to be filled and his two fingers helped with my itch. I started to match Mike's other hand. Ever time his hand went down that magnificent shaft I sat down on his fingers till I had all of him in me. Mike's body language told me that he picked up on my clues which helped him get closer to his own orgasm.

"You like how my pussy feels Mike?"

"Yes I do. You're so wet and I love feeling a wet pussy."

His boldness excited me, "Do you want to fuck me?"

"More than you can dream."

"Will you fuck me soon?"

"I'm gonna fuck you good soon."

Oh just the thought that he wanted me sent shivers though my body. I smiled, "You promise?"

Mike hand was really working his pole. The dirty talk was getting to him and I could tell he was close. Then it happened. I watch the tip of his cock expand, a second later a thick stream of cum shoots out of his cock and lands on my pussy. Mike grunted as the second stream of cum shot out. Oh he shot out big thick streams. Every time he pumped a load of cum the tip of his cock grew. Oh I wanted that cock in me and feel him cum deep in my pussy. I knew that he would fill me and touch me in ways my past lovers were unable to and when he came, well my pussy would clamp down being so stuffed with his hard tool.

Mike head shot up when he heard the garage door open I grabbed his arm, "Hurry get your pants on and go to John's room."

Mike dressed and I pulled up my hose. I didn't have time to change my pantyhose and had to get my dress on quickly. We only had a few moments before my husband and son would walk into our home.

Quickly I pulled my black dress on and straighten my dress. My pussy soaked in my own juices and Mike's thick cum.

Bob came into the room and gave me a quick hug, "Are you ready?"

Smiled and thought about watching Mike stroking his cock, "Just about." I knew that Mike would be thinking about me and that things would be a little different around the house when Mike was around. I went into the bathroom to wipe some of the cum off me but Bob followed me. Crap, well guess that I will be going to dinner wearing another man's cum. I could feel Mike's cum on my body, a large steam of cum coated my clit.

Once we left Mike could sneak out of our house. If only he could sneak back in after dinner and give me the fucking that my body needed. All I could hope for was that Bob would be in the mood to fuck me otherwise, I would have to wait till he fell asleep and take care of my own needs.

Once I was ready, Bob came in and held me. I felt secure in his arms even though ten minutes before I was watching another man cum. In fact, I had that mans' cum on my pussy!

Bob started to nipple on my neck and ears, "You look so sexy."

"Really." I wonder what got into him; maybe he picked up on the smell of sex in our bedroom.

"If only we had time, I would fuck you right here right now!"

I felt him and enjoyed knowing that he was aroused. Maybe after dinner he will still want me. One thing that all women crave is to be wanted. How would Bob feel if I told him that I watched Mike jack off?

I turned and looked into Bob's eyes, "Do you think I'm sexy?"

"Oh babe, in that dress you are fucking hot."

I smiled, "And you don't mind that other men will be checking me out tonight?"

"Are you kidding? I get hard when I catch other men checking you out."

"Really," I decided to toy with him. "Why is that?"

He cleaned his though and his body language told me that he was uncomfortable. With his pause I'm sure that his mind was in conflict. Does he tell me? Can he trust me? Then he said it, "Babe, you know that I love you but the fantasy of watching you get fucked really turns me on."

"Really now."

"Yeah, I can't explain it but I love it."

I called his bluff, "And what would you say if my pussy was coated in cum right now?"

"Honestly, I would want to eat you."

Well that was an honest answer, "Really."

"Yeah."

Had to ask him, "I think you would be upset if someone fucked me."

"Well sure but only because I wasn't there to watch."

Hum, guess he really wanted this. However, how would he react when another man's cock was in me? How would he react when he woke up the day after? "Well we shall see. Maybe someday."

Bob smiled like a kid at Christmas, "Really? Would you allow another man to do you so that I can watch? Would you do that for me?"

"I'll do anything you want. Should we go?"

Bob smiled, "Yeah, sooner we get back the sooner I can fuck you."

Bob hugged me and I felt his hard cock press into my stomach. He liked the idea and I'm sure that he really wanted this. Tonight I was a naughty girl and for dessert my husband expressed his desire to watch me with another man.

More to cum later...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Cougar Fantasy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 993 milliseconds