• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Non-Erotic
  • /
  • Men's Rights Activist in America

Men's Rights Activist in America

Brother Samuel here. Your favorite big and tall, good-looking bisexual black male writer and urban adventurer. The world changed in 2008 and I think many people are still playing catch-up. Lately, I've been seeing racist men and racist women acting more shifty than usual. They are looking at black people differently. And I've been seeing black men and black women walking a little taller. I think it all has to do with a black man being the President of the United States of America. I could be wrong now, but I honestly don't think so.

I think racist men and racist women living in America, those who oppose change especially, have had a wake-up call. They're not the masters of the universe anymore. Smart and capable black people can be contenders in the racist person's game and sometimes they can win. And win big. I live in Massachusetts, where a black man is the democratically elected Governor. And he's been doing a damn good job. No one can deny this. He's doing a much better job than the republican Mormon who preceded him. And people love him.

I've always been talented when it comes to reading people and situations. I also know how to pick up winners. I knew the future black president would defeat the would-be first female president for the democratic nomination. Why? He's smart. She's cunning. He's good-natured. She's wicked. He's talented. She's manipulative. He believes in hope and change. She believes in deception and is filled with the worst type of power-hunger. He inspires optimism in people. She inspires fear. He won the democratic nomination then went on to beat the republicans and took the White House. Just like the Olympian gods defeated the arrogant Titans and became the rulers of the universe, The future black president and the New World Order took down the Old Guard. Out with the old and in with the new. That's the way of the world.

Many are the people who hate to see a black man rise to power. There are many black men and black women out there who hate to see talented black folks do what they cannot. It reminds them of what they could do if they were smarter and less lazy. Just like there are racist men and racist women who seethe with anger internally whenever they see black folks become governors, senators, mayors, congressmen and now presidents. America is a land full of racial issues. The hidden racism of white women would shock most people if they knew. Racist women are the silent racists after all. But they cannot hold a candle to the loud majority of black women of America who passionately hate all black males without exception. There are black females out there who hate black males more than the Klan ever could. There's a world of bitterness in black male and black female relationships. A world of treachery and deceit.

I look at this differently than most people. You see, I hail from the Republic of Haiti. A country where black folks rule. A beautiful island paradise rife with political and socio-economic problems. This land has produced some of the smartest men and women on the planet. I attended College Notre Dame Du Perpetuel Secours, an all-male Roman Catholic school which raised young Haitian men from good families to become the leaders of tomorrow. At the world-famous University Notre Dame of Haiti, many young Haitian men and young Haitian women learn to become the leaders of their country. I know what black men and black women can do when they apply themselves. I wish more young black men focused less on drugs, violence and chasing women and more on getting into college and out of the crime-infested places where they live. I wish more young black women went to college instead of becoming mothers before their time. They've got so much potential. I wish they knew that.

I still have hope, though. When I see a racist man or racist woman who looks at me with hatred in their eyes, I simply smile. That means they're scared. They're scared of my potential. Black men and black women are a formidable breed, both physically and mentally. We're exceptionally resilient and can handle anything this harsh and cruel world throws at us. The only problem we have is that we refuse to unite and work together. I know we can unite. In 1804, black men and black women in Haiti rose up against the racist men and racist women who owned them, drove them out of the island and formed their own nation. The first independent black republic in the modern world. I wish we'd done more since those glory days of the Haitian ancestors.

In the early days of the Republic of Haiti, black men and black women were trying to be the very best they could be. We were united. We were strong together. The black women of that day weren't sitting around blaming all their problems on the black men. Or on racist folks for that matter. They were stepping into their roles as Mothers of the Republic. They were just as smart and just as capable as the men of Haiti. And they respected each other. Black men and black women trusting and respecting each other. It's not a myth. It's not a fairy tale. It can happen. Right here and right now. Trust me on that one. I've seen it. And it's a beautiful thing.

We don't need to tear each other down. Back in the day, we suffered together. Black women don't need to turn against the black men of their families and communities by embracing the social disease known as the man-hating manifesto. An invention of racist women. Feminism is a social movement by racist women. It's a social movement for racist women. And it's a social movement about racist women. Do you think that in the days of the slave trade racist women sympathized with the plight of the black female? Hell no. They were too busy living in comfort right alongside the racist men. No sense of sisterhood made the racist woman on the plantation feel bad for the black woman who was her slave. How quickly black women forget where they come from. They forget that black men have been fighting, suffering and dying alongside them for ages. Since the beginning. As black men and black women, we're a breed apart. We need to take care of our own, not embrace divisive social movements created by racist women to dominate the world.

Black men and black women can take care of each other. Black men need to step to the plate and embrace their roles as fathers, leaders and mentors. Black women need to let black men assume these roles. I am not asking black women to become subservient. No man wants a subservient woman. That would be boring. God made woman to be man's friend, lover and helper. Feminism has turned black women into betrayers, manipulators and deceivers. It's ruined the black family. And black men have given up. That's why so many black men are seeking love with women of other races. They're terrified of black women. Feminism grants women power. And no woman abuses it more than black women. And no woman is hurt more by the misuse of feminist power than black women. The black woman needs to realize that feminism is a weapon invented by racist women not to empower all women but to maintain white female supremacy. Not general female supremacy but white female supremacy. White female supremacists don't want black women as members of their club. The sooner black women realize this and return to embracing their husbands, sons and fathers, the better.

Feminism is the vilest of all movements. Look at what it has done to society and families. Men and women hate and mistreat each other more than ever before. It's not about equality, it's about power. It's the basic divide and conquer. If black men and black women along with men and women of every race treated each other with decency, then feminism wouldn't be necessary. Neither would be our so-called civil rights leaders. Those people who claim to speak for us yet don't listen to us. We might live in a better world. I see a human being first when I'm dealing with a person. It doesn't matter to me whether they are male or female, black or white, straight or gay. And that's the way the world would be if we would all get our heads out of our asses every now and then. That's the way the world should be!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Non-Erotic
  • /
  • Men's Rights Activist in America

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds