• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • I'm an Big Girl Now

I'm an Big Girl Now

Jennifer Thompson just turned eighteen. She got everything that she wanted for her birthday. She got a brand new cherry Red Mustang Convertible and a new set of tits for her birthday. The main thing that she wanted was the breast job. Pretty much anything she asked for she got from Daddy.

Jennifer's looks were above average. She was 5 foot 9 inches. She weighed 110 pounds, and she had 36b breasts before her boob job. Now she was 40D. With Blonde Hair, blue eyes, she looked like another Barbie doll walking around. Some might say she was.

She looked at herself in the mirror in her school uniform, she must admit now that she had the boob job all her clothes were tight. Not that she minded, she was still a virgin, and wouldn't let any guys touch her. She was saving herself for marriage. Just because she wanted bigger boobs didn't mean she was a slut.

She walked into school two days after her eighteenth birthday and sat down in class. She was one of the smart girls and sat up front. She had a new found confidence when she walked into the classroom that day. She heard all the boys whistling at her, and the teacher eyed her up and down. So she decided to have a little fun with the boys.

She had worn no underwear under her school uniform, which was a plaid skirt (hers was a size too small it looked like) , a white button up top, that now looked like it was going to pop off, and she liked to wear platform heels with it. Not that she needed to be taller.

Today she was feeling really brave, the teacher told them to open their books and read from the chapters, so she pulled out her book and did as she was told. Only spreading her legs while doing this. Showing her freshly shaved bare cunt to the teacher. He happened to be looking at that time as she was doing that. He could tell with her being in the front row that she was moist, and looked like she was ready to be fucked.

She looked up and caught him looking and blushed and closed her legs really fast. Acting like she wasn't meaning for him to see. Although that was the intention. The bell rings and everyone gets up to leave. The teacher doesn't say anything and she is grateful. She could just hear the ear full that she would get when she came home, if they had sent something home.

Her next class was Mr. Davis, he was a good looking young teacher, looked to be about in his thirty's. She wondered if she could get away with it again. All the boys were still whistling at her in the hallway, she dropped her pen purposefully and bent to pick it up, revealing her bare ass, to most of the guys. She made it into class just as the bell was ringing.

Mr. Davis was nice enough not to count her tardy, for not being in her seat when the bell rang. He gave them the assignment to work on, He had some things he had to do, so it was pretty much extra credit. She sat there throughout the class legs open, letting him look at her warm moist twat as well.

When the bell rang, she heard her name being called down to the principals office. She knew she was in for it. The secretary at the office, Ms. Jones, told her to wait there and she would announce her to Mr. Langley.

Mr. Langley told her that he knew what she was doing to the male teachers, and that she was to take this note home to her parents and they had to sign it and bring it back to show that they had read it. They kicked her out of school for three days. She was kind of upset, but was looking forward to some one on one time with herself. She was getting a little hot and bothered thinking about what she did to her teachers. She wanted to go into her room and masturbate when she got home.

No can do, when she walks in she finds her father home. It was unusual for this time of day. Her mother died about a year ago, so it was just her and him. Since mother died, Daddy gave her anything she wanted. She walks over and sits on the couch, legs open for her father to see her bare cunt as well. She saw how well it worked at school.

"Jennifer, I heard you were showing something bad to the boys today. Why did you do that." He said looking down into her twat while speaking. Taking a deep breath while doing so.

"Daddy, I didn't mean any harm, I just wanted to have a little fun and see how they would react. I was never going to do anything." She laughed and said.

All the while her fathers cock is growing in his pants, looking at her nice young wet pussy sitting there. And those tits, my god did they do a good job, he was so happy he got them for her.

He got up and walked next to her and sat on the couch as well. He slapped her across the face and said:

"No daughter of mine is going to show her cunt, and be a cock tease. I will show you, what fucking sluts like you get."

Jennifer was shocked, not sure which shocked her the most, the fact that she got hit by her dad or the names he called her. She thought 'I'm not any of those, why must he call me that.'

Jennifer's legs were still open to daddy. He slipped his fingers down there and started rubbing her. "Daddy No, don't you can't touch me there." she said. "Fuck you bitch. I will touch wherever the fuck I please on you. You dirty cum slut." He picked her up by the neck and carried her into her bed room. Stopping to grab some rope and cuffs out of his room. While in his room he also grabbed a huge Dildo. It was about 15inches long and six inches wide. Bigger than any normal human would have. He shoved her down on the bed. Handcuffed her wrists to the bed, and tied her legs so she was spread eagle. Her father was already turned on and really didn't care if he got a blow job or not. He just wanted to fuck the shit out of his little girl. That was his main priority, to punish her for being a tease. He never raised a tease and he was going to show her a lesson. He gagged her mouth with a ball gag that he had just bought.

Ripped her shirt off, saw that she was wearing no bra, and that made him even more mad. He grabbed her nipples really hard and twisted. She screamed behind the ball gag. Then he put his mouth on one and started licking. She started liking it so he bit down really hard, drawing blood.

She was terrified, nothing like this had ever happened to her before. Her daddy dropped his pants. She was mortified, He had a huge cock, it was 12 inches long and 4 inches wide. She wasn't sure how he was going to fit inside her. He didn't lube her up or anything, he put the head of his dick at the opening of her vagina, and slammed into it as hard as he could, tearing her hymn. She screamed out in pain. Her daddy was laughing the whole time. Blood was running down his leg, all he could do was pull out and slam into her further. Then he took himself out and stuck the Big 15 inch black dildo at her opening and shoved it in. No lube, no warning, nothing.

She just sobbed, this was not how she had pictured loosing her virginity. He rammed the toy up in her several times, getting her nice and loose. Then he took the toy out and slammed into her with his cock. Harder and harder, not caring if it was hurting her or ripping her apart. He had an idea, she wasn't going to like it but he was. He took his dick out of her once more, he put the toy back into her gaping vagina that was torn all to shreds, between him using that dildo on her and him penetrating her with no lube and didn't care if it hurt.

He put the dildo in her to lube it up, he made her cum once on the dildo, he figured she was now ready for what was coming next. He slid his dick into her sopping pussy and shoved the dildo up her ass. Moving it faster and faster, making her take it all in. One swift move he had half the dildo in her. Her ass had a huge hole in it. He was moving it back and forth. Finally she started to like it. Her daddy couldn't believe his little girl like monster cocks. He took her gag off of her, she just kept moaning, Telling her daddy to give her more pain, and fuck her harder. He obliged. This time taking her nipple into his mouth and sucking on it. He bit down really hard and slammed into her at the same time, she let out a soft moan and cry, and gushed out a lot of cum. Finally he couldn't hold back much longer. He came in her pussy three different times.

When He sat up he saw his brother standing there in shock, He couldn't believe what he had just seen. Her daddy just smiled at her and said, ready for more? Now you have to please your uncle also.

To Be Continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • I'm an Big Girl Now

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 102 milliseconds