• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Laura's Horrible Wonderful Day

Laura's Horrible Wonderful Day

"Well fuck! Not now!" she muttered to herself as she stared blankly at the dashboard. The check engine light was on, and the engine had quit. "Perfect."

Her car, an early 2000 Dodge, seemed to always have something wrong with it. If it wasn't the fuel pressure sensor, or the alternator, it was something else. Today though, there was no waiting around to take it to the shop. The car wouldn't crank anymore, and that meant she'd be taking care of this problem today.

"Of all the fucking days!" she sighed.

Laura had just dropped the kids off at daycare, and she was looking forward to having the house to herself. During the 15 minute drive back from daycare she had been listening to the Sex is Fun podcast, which never failed to get her excited. Waiting for her at home was "pinky", her favorite vibrator, and at that moment she needed him seemingly more than ever.

The only good luck on this early summer morning was that the car had died less than 5 blocks from a service station. Resisting the urge to simply stay in the car, pull her sundress up to her waist and finger herself to orgasm, Laura grabbed her purse and headed down the sidewalk towards the shop.

Sam's Tire and Auto was your normal looking service station with 4 bays, a small customer service desk, and a waiting room. Since it was 8:30 in the morning, Laura was surprised to see that no customers were waiting around, and there didn't appear to be anyone working there. Though the garage bays were all open, the sign on the front door read "closed". "Damnit to hell!" she whispered. This wasn't going to be a good day.

"Hi, I'm Morgan, can I help you?" came the voice from the service bay. When Laura turned, her stomach dropped. For a second, she thought she was dreaming...or hallucinating. Morgan was, in Laura's opinion, almost the perfect specimen. He was a tall light-toned black man with large, muscular arms, a flat stomach, and a beautiful white smile. His hair was cut short, almost bald, which somehow emphasized his athletic build. Even with black grease smeared over his long arms and hands and a small spot on his forehead, it was clear that this was the type of man that looked just as nice dirty as he did in a tuxedo.

"Ma'am?" he said, startling her from her trance. His eyes were piercing her, and a knowing grin had appeared on his face. It was obvious that he was used to women staring at him, and he clearly enjoyed the attention.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I was just going through my to-do list in my head," she lied, knowing he probably didn't believe her. "My car just died a block from here, are you open today?"

"I've got a wrecker around back. I can go get it right now. Wanna come along for the ride?"

Without thinking, Laura blurted out, "sure!" She cringed to herself, thinking it sounded a little too eager. He just laughed and said, "Great! Let's go!" He led Laura around to the back of the station to the tow truck. "Pretty crappy way to start the day, huh?" he asked as they each climbed into the cab.

Once in the truck, he explained that they weren't normally open on Mondays, and he was just there to catch up on some work. "You're lucky I came in today," he said.

Morgan drove to Laura's car and loaded it onto the wrecker. During the drive, both to her car and back to the shop, she couldn't keep her eyes off of him. "What the hell is wrong with me?" she thought to herself. Laura was happily married with two kids, and didn't spend much time dreaming about other men. Yet here she was, staring at this God of a man sitting less than two feet from her and all she could think about was the fire between her legs.

Once they got back to the station, Morgan off-loaded the car into the first available bay, with the back of the car facing out of the garage. He opened the front door, popped the hood, and then went to the front of the car to bury his head in the engine. Laura went around to look with him, knowing that she had no idea what she was looking at. Instead of looking under the hood, she found herself staring at his ass as he bent over the front of the car.

"Well, the good news is that I'm pretty sure I know what's wrong with it, and I can fix it. The bad news is that I can't do it today, because I'm here by myself, and this is a two man job." "Unless," he added, "you're planning to spend half the day here in the shop holding plug wires for me, aiming the light for me...and basically just standing around looking beautiful."

His last comment caught Laura totally off guard, and sent a tingle down from the top of her head down to the spot between her legs that had been smoldering for the better part of the last hour. The thought of spending the morning around Morgan was suddenly intoxicating, and before she really had a chance to process the possible implications of her decision, she replied, "Actually, I don't have a whole lot to do today, so if it will get my car back today, I'll do whatever you need me to." "Great!" he replied, flashing his white smile again.

So it was settled. Laura felt the strange sensation in the pit of her stomach again, as she felt when she first met Morgan, but this time because she knew that something was happening between them...and that they would be doing more than car repairs before this day was over if she didn't do anything to stop it.

While Laura had never had an affair, her husband Chris and she often talked about having an open marriage. Their fantasies each included enjoying sexual encounters with other people, and Laura wondered what Chris would think about what was happening...or about to happen. Not wanting to do anything to jeopardize her marriage, Laura decided it was best to ask permission, rather than face the prospect of asking for forgiveness later.

As Morgan moved around the shop grabbing parts and preparing his work area around the hood of her car, Laura managed to snap a picture of him without him seeing her. After asking where the women's restroom was, Laura then excused herself, entered the small room, and closed the door behind her. She then started to text Chris, who was undoubtedly sitting at his desk at work, bored to death.

Laura: the car is broken again. i'm at the shop.

Chris: damn. how much?

Laura: not much, but i have to hang around all morning here

Laura: this is the guy fixing my car [attached image]

Chris: ha. he looks like your type

Laura: i'm pretty sure he wants to fuck me

Chris: lol. who wouldn't?

Laura: i'm serious. he's totally flirting with me

Chris: so flirt back

Laura: and what if he tries something? we're the only ones here

Chris: its up to you

Laura: really?

Chris: do whatever you want. just tell me about it later

Laura: k. bbl. i love you

Chris closed his phone, almost in shock. What had just happened? Even more importantly, what was going to happen? He shifted in his chair, realizing that his hardon was straining against his pants. His mouth was dry and his heart was racing. He waited anxiously for her next text.

Laura quickly placed her phone back in her purse, composed herself, and then emerged from the restroom. Laura and Morgan quickly started working under the hood of her car. While she didn't know much about cars, she was able to lend a hand from time to time, but soon realized that this really wasn't a two-person job. She didn't care though. In fact, it turned her on even more, knowing that he wanted her there with him. She and Morgan managed to brush against each other every so often, each time sending sparks of excitement through her. Soon, Laura's mind was almost completely focused on finding ways to rub against him, at one point letting her hand brush against the front of his jeans. There was no mistaking the effect she was having on him, as she briefly felt the enormity of his cock pressing against the denim.

After what seemed like hours of teasing, Morgan reached deep within the engine of the car, and removed a clamp, disconnecting a large hose. "I need you to hold the end of this for a minute. Don't let go of it, or it will fall deeper into the engine, and it'll take forever to get back out," Morgan told her.

Laura positioned herself at the center of the engine and reached in for the rubbery tubing. This position left her bent at the waist, with only the balls of her feet still resting on the concrete floor below. Morgan disappeared to the back of the garage to retrieve another part. "Damn!" she heard from behind her, as he returned. "You're husband must be the luckiest man alive," he said, admiring the view. Each part of her legs, from her calves to her thighs showed the effects of hours of tennis and jogging, and was already slightly tanned from the early summer sun. Her sundress, which was never long to begin with, was now mere inches from the bottom curves of her ass, barely covering her white cotton thong, and her moist folds beneath.

"Just hurry up, jackass, I can't hold this thing forever!" she said, trying to sound serious, and failing. She could feel the warm breeze of the morning against the backs of her legs, but couldn't tell how much, if any of her ass was being exposed to the man she had met less than an hour earlier. She secretly hoped that he could see her panties...could see her arousal, as she had felt his.

Then it happened. She felt his rough, warm hand lightly touching the back of her knee. Laura closed her eyes, drinking in the feeling of a stranger's touch. This was no accidental touch. It lingered in the silence of the moment, as if to ask permission. When no objection was given, she felt his hand gently begin to move in small circles along the back of her leg, then his other hand on her other leg, in symmetry. She could feel him now, standing only inches behind her. Part of her wanted to drop the hose and leave, but most of her was begging for his hands to creep higher, to touch her, if for only a moment. She concentrated on his calloused hands, not caring that they were probably covered in motor grease. She willed his hands to move higher, and so they did.

She heard his feet shuffle behind her, and could tell that he was on his knees behind her now, his hands still sliding slowly past her knees to her upper thighs. Fearing what sound might escape her lips, Laura tried to remain silent, eyes still tightly shut. Just as his fingertips grazed the bottom curve of her ass, she let out a sound that was more a whimper than anything.

Satisfied that he had her under his complete control, Morgan allowed his hands to slide lightly up under Laura's sundress, and onto her well muscled ass. He explored the softness of her flesh, which was a wonderful contrast to his workman hands. He began kneading the flesh of her ass, as he flipped the dress up to her back to fully view his newest treasure.

Laura was lost in ecstasy. She dropped the hose, not caring if it fell to the center of the Earth, grasped the engine with both hands, and shifted her weight back enough to spread her legs slightly, giving more access for his assault. She could feel his hot breath on her skin as he crept even closer to her. Morgan then hooked his index finger around the tiny fabric of her white cotton thong, pulling it to the side, exposing her pussy to him at last.

"Oh...I shouldn't be doing this," she hissed between clenched teeth...hoping he would ignore her...

Then it stopped. Morgan dropped his hands to his lap, and said, "OK. I wanted to fuck you the moment I laid eyes on you, but I'm not going to make you do anything you don't want to do." A knowing smile crept across his face as he said, "If you want me to continue, just say so."

Laura still lay over the front of the engine, nearly shaking from her pending orgasm, legs spread, panties pushed aside. "Please. Don't stop...I'm so close."

With that, Morgan dove his hand into her wetness for the first time, sending a shock wave through her. "Ahhhh," was all that came out of her mouth, as she finally had her wish. She pushed her hips back against his hand, helping to guide his fingertips to her clit. Still on his knees, he used two fingers together to rub up and down the length of her slit, coating his fingers with her wetness. As she pushed her hips forward and back again, he let his fingers plunge into her depths.. "Oh, YES!" Laura yelled, as she fucked back against his hand again and again, wishing it was his hard cock. She reached down between her legs, finding her clit between her own now moist fingers. He pulled his fingers out, and grabbed the cheeks of her ass, spreading them apart, opening her pussy and stretching her asshole. From here, he simply watched as she rifled her fingers over her clit, screaming as a volcanic orgasm shook through her body. As the climax subsided, she went limp over the front of the car, her pussy still pulsing, his breath still tickling her ass.

With that, Laura quickly dismounted the car, let her dress fall back into place, and practically ran back to the bathroom. Leaning over the sink, breasts heaving, she looked at herself in the mirror, not knowing whether to laugh or cry. She sat down on the toilet seat, and started typing again.

Chris was in agony. It had been nearly an hour since his last contact with Laura, and his mind played endless scenarios in his mind. His wife might be fucking another man, right how. He had read and re-read the initial text conversation nearly 10 times now, and had to resist jerking himself off in the bathroom over his excitement.

Then the phone buzzed:

Laura: back

Chris: AND?

Laura: i did something bad

Chris: what happened

Laura: i let him finger me

Chris: holy shit

Laura: you hate me

Chris: no i don't! i love you

Chris: did you do anything to him?

Laura: not yet

Chris: not yet?

Laura: what should i do

Chris: anything you want

Laura: i think i want him to fuck me

Chris: then do it

Laura: you won't be mad?

Chris: i think i'll be mad if you don't. :)

Laura: I love you. bbl.

...to be continued.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Laura's Horrible Wonderful Day

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 297 milliseconds