• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • The Christmas Gift

The Christmas Gift

Long and lean, Holly was exactly the right build for the costume. Normally, she felt uncomfortable about dressing up in such elaborate costumes, but she'd had this idea for a while. Ever since Stefan had watched that Batman film on tv and had drooled over Michelle Pfeiffer.

It was time for the annual pre-Christmas party and this year she was actually looking forward to it. She had searched on the Internet for weeks and had been amply rewarded. The suit fitted her perfectly though it had taken a bit of getting used to. She'd never worn head to toe latex before. She had tried it on a number of times now, and was beginning to appreciate how sexy it made her feel, the way it hugged her skin so tightly and the pulling and swishing as she moved in it. It was almost like being naked. Stefan was going to be stunned when he saw her dressed as Cat Woman.

Holly left work early to give herself time to get ready. It took quite an art to put the suit on, and she wanted to be able to take her time. She was finding that she enjoyed getting dressed up. The pull of the latex as she encased herself more and more was enough to get her wet. She'd practiced enough to know just how turned on she felt after putting the suit on.

She wished that Stefan was there to see it, but he was working late and going straight to the party from there. No matter, she thought with a purr, I'll surprise him. She knew that he was going as Santa but she'd given him no hint about hers.

She lay the black suit out on the bed and stripped herself naked. She enjoyed taking off her bra and finally her panties, leaving her bare in the room with the suit. She took some baby powder and rubbed it all over her skin. Then she slipped into the tiniest thong she had and began to step into the suit. The pants were complete coverage except for a few stylish rips, over her calf, her thigh, and her arse. It continued upward to cradle her full breasts securely even as she squeezed to get her fingers and arm into the sleeves. Finally, she pulled the cowl up and over and got it down over her face. The cowl covered her head except for her nose and mouth. She took a moment to touch up her lipstick and then checked herself out in the mirror.

Stone fox in 4" catsuit heels. She grinned. Stefan was going to love it! She loved feeling the suit tightly hug her body, compressing it, holding it firmly. She had come to love the way it encased her body, squeezing her flesh deliciously, keeping it under tension. She admired herself in the mirror, loving her sleek appearance, twisting this way and that, watching the reflections bounce of the ultra shiny latex skin. She loved the way it moulded her breasts and emphasised her curvaceous arse; she ran her hands over her body, enjoying both the feel of her caressing hands and the feel of the smooth, slippery latex

She felt comfortable, seductive and sensual. Santa was in for a treat! Holly was especially excited this evening because she was going to give Stefan an early Christmas present - a surprise that he'd really appreciate.

.-.

At the party all their friends had been amazed when they realised that this incredibly sexy Cat Woman was boring old Holly. She exuded so much sexuality and confidence that they were uncomfortable. Most couldn't even meet her eye. Most of the men exchanged salacious smiles and the women, looks of ill-disguised disgust. Holly sensed their silent disapproval, but shrugged it off. She had never felt so good. She was positively tingling with anticipation and felt slick with lust.

A couple of glasses of champagne and she was ready. Stefan would have arrived by now and she could contain herself no longer, she was on the edge. She left the main throng of the party and went in search of her man. When she finally found "Santa" he was hidden in a room that had actually been closed off from the party. It was the company president's house and the room was one of his family's private rooms. Santa was standing, silhouetted by the glow of a fireplace, the rest of the room dark. Looked like he was drinking something.

Holly closed the door behind her and turned the lock. It snapped shut with a loud click. That got "Santa's" attention, though he only turned slightly before freezing. She slowly stepped toward him, amazed at how good the suit looked in the dim light. She couldn't see where the pillows were stuffed in the suit, and the beard was rich and full. Ah well, Stefan did say something about getting a really good suit this year.

She swished her hips and purred as she moved up to him, not saying a word. He still didn't move. Grinning at him, she knelt before him. She unbuckled his wide leather belt, amazed even more at the detail and quality of the costume. Without the belt, the pants fell down and she was looking at old-fashioned long-john underwear. Exploring a little, she felt that it was held up by suspenders which she deftly unsnapped. The underwear fell in the dim room and she could feel the heat and presence of his dick.

Purring loudly, she began to lick and kiss his head, surprised at how big and stiff Stefan was. This must really have turned him on, she thought as she wrapped her mouth around the whole head and let her tongue stroke the sensitive skin. She normally shied away from doing this for him, and was surprised at how much bigger he seemed when in her mouth.

She reached up and grasped the bottom of his shaft and began to stroke him. Her other hand found his balls, and damn they were big! She knew they hadn't had time for sex in a couple weeks, but he felt like he hadn't been laid in a hundred years. She massaged his balls and began to bob her head up and down over his cock. Finally she heard him groan in pleasure, deep, guttural grunts and songs of pleasure.

All the preparation and anticipation had wound her up, sucking and pumping him hard, and it wasn't more than a few minutes before he cried out and she began to feel cum splashing in her mouth.

"What on earth has he been eating?" she thought as she licked and swallowed as fast as she could. It all tasted like peppermint and there was more than she'd thought there'd be. It was so much and so unexpected that it ran down her chin like erotic icing.

When it finally subsided, she took a last swallow and stood up. She leant into him, gave him a kiss on the cheek and whispered, "Merry Christmas, 'Santa'". With a giggle and a tremor of her own arousal, Holly skipped out of the room.

When she met Stefan in the hall, she was speechless.

"There you are, sweetie!" he said with a kiss. "Been snacking on the iced desserts I see. I'm so sorry I didn't dress up, it just got so late I couldn't take the time putting on that lame costume. But damn! You look stunning!"

Holly was still frozen. If this was Stefan, then who?!? She burst back into the room, but saw no one there. She flicked on the lights and saw the typical rich family's Christmas tableau with tree, presents, stockings, etc. She moved through the room, with Stefan close behind.

"Is this room open to us? Maybe we should lock the door if we're going to make out..." he suggested with helpful hope.

Holly looked at the fireplace and saw her name stitched to an elegant Christmas stocking. She reached up and took it down.

"What are you doing? This is Mr. Cutler's family's... Why is your name on a stocking?"

Holly reached into the bulging stocking and felt all sorts of items that made her blush red at the touch. She found a note nestling on the top. Taking it out, she read it to herself, shielding it from Stefan.

"To the naughtiest girl on my list, Santa."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • The Christmas Gift

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds