• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Supernatural Girl Power

Supernatural Girl Power

My name is Lorelei Bridges. I'm a five-foot-ten, blonde-haired and green-eyed, drop-dead gorgeous Irishwoman who attends Curry College in the town of Milton, Massachusetts. I'm a business administration major. I'm also a real-life Hunter. When supernatural creatures such as vampires, werewolves, demons, monsters and zombies step out of line, I'm the one who deals with them. Honest to Heaven, folks. That's who and what I am. Descended from a long line of men and women born with supernatural powers. We stand between humanity and the forces of darkness. Most people would absolutely shit themselves if they knew what is really out there.

Life is good these days. And a little too quiet for my liking. Which is why I had to create some excitement for myself. Sometimes, I think I might be a thrill seeker. Seriously. The other day, I tangled with a powerful vampire named Sharon Bell. A tall, bodacious, dark-skinned female vampire with strength and speed the likes of which I'd never seen. There was a tall black male vampire with her. They were a formidable team and almost proved to be the end of me. I narrowly escaped with my life. The next time we meet, I'm going to kill them. Sharon Bell is bad news, folks. She calls herself the Matriarch and this new band of super-vampires consider her to be their supreme leader. Vampires are usually the most discreet and law-abiding denizens of the supernatural underworld. They live their lives and don't bother nobody. They drink animal blood and lead normal lives. Most of them anyway. Unfortunately, Sharon and her band of bloodsuckers had crossed the line and now they had to be put down. I searched for them but nobody was talking. Nobody seemed to know where they were. Bummer.

It's times like these that I absolutely hate being a Hunter. Being responsible for the entire world basically sucks. And it's the loneliest job in the world. Hunters don't stay in touch with each other unless something really big is going on. Not even those I'm related to. My father, Gary Bridges is currently leading a band of armed men on a werewolf hunt in the Carpathian mountains. He's not picking up his cell phone or answering his email. My brother Andrew is in Hawaii, with his girlfriend Lorna the mermaid. They're hunting down a sea-going shape-shifter who's responsible for dozens of deaths across the region. The other Hunters were all over the place, dealing with a multitude of threats pretty much everywhere. And I was one bored cat. How did I kill the legions of boredom? I did that by finding myself a new toy to play with. Once I worked out all the kinks, I wasn't bored anymore. I'm here to tell you all about it.

I was walking around the city of Boston one day when I saw someone I just had to get to know. A tall, simply beautiful, dark-skinned young black woman who carried herself like an authentic African Queen. I followed her as she walked around the city and made her way inside Copley Mall. She went to the food court. That's where I approached her. Our eyes met and I knew exactly what I was dealing with. My beautiful African Queen was a lesbian. Or at least bisexual. Whatever. She was a woman who liked women. That much was clear to me. I smiled at her, and in my characteristically bold manner, introduced myself and asked her to share a table with me. She seemed stunned by my forward manner. Both men and women are surprised when I ask them out. I'm not the waiting type. I go for what I want. That's just how I am.

The lady in question was the lovely Samantha Villiers. A regal beauty from the Island Nation of Dominica. She attended Bay State University and majored in Travel & Hospitality. We had a lot in common. We were both young women in the city. Trying out our hand at the game of life. Samantha was very cute and quite charming. And I could tell that she was smitten with me. I don't mean to brag but both men and women tend to develop a drooling problem when they see me. Hey, I call them like I see them. Samantha looked at me as I sipped on my coke and flirted with her. I could tell that she liked what she saw. I licked my lips, and took off my jacket before excusing myself to go to the ladies room. I let her have a good look at me sans jacket. Clad in a red T-shirt featuring Rob Zombie and black jeans, I knew I looked hot. I could feel Samantha's eyes on me as I made my way to the ladies room. Good.

When I returned, she greeted me with a smile. We talked about the hectic college life, and the absurdity of the lesbian dating scene in the city of Boston. I learned a bit more about the lovely Samantha Villiers. She had been living in America ever since she started high school. During the summer, she liked to go back to Dominica. That's where most of her relatives still lived. These days, had a paid internship with a hotel in the downtown Boston area and basically spent all her waking hours either at work or at school. She said that last one with a deep sigh. I gently touched her hand. She stared at me with wide eyes and I almost pulled my hand away. Had I done something wrong? That's my one weakness as far as I can see. I'm a little too forward with people. And a bit cocky too. Samantha grinned, and covered my hand with hers. She smiled. I smiled too. And that's when I knew. We had clicked.

That day, Samantha and I exchanged cell phone numbers. I called her that same night. Like I said before, I'm not a believer in waiting. Life is short. We Hunters know this better than anyone. We're a breed of men and women born with extraordinary powers such as superhuman strength and speed, along with the ability to detect supernatural creatures. Yet most of us don't live to old age. We have a dreadfully short lifespan. Demons. Vampires. Fallen Angels. Monsters. Pagan Gods. Zombies. Spirits. Shape-shifters. All of these super-powered otherworldly beings don't like to be bothered when they're doing their thing. Most of them simply do whatever it is they do and for the most part ignore humanity. They consider ordinary humanity to be beneath their notice and I can't honestly say that I blame them. However, some of them do cross the line. That's when we're called for. And quite often get squashed. Where am I going with this? I think there's something special about Samantha and I want to see what happens. While I'm still breathing.

I asked Samantha to dinner and a movie. Wait up. I can do better than this, believe me. However, I don't know her all that well and I want to make sure we take things slow...at first. We went to the Loews movie theater on Boston Common and watched Quarantine. I like science-fiction thrillers. Contrarily to what most people think, not all gals like chick flicks and Lifetime movies of the week. Give me an action movie or a Sci-Fi thriller any day. Samantha , I was pleased to find out, was a lot like me. We had fun. After the movie, we went on one of them Duck Tours. You know, these big duck-shaped buses which drag tourists all over Boston? I've lived in Beantown my entire life and I've never been on one. So I figured what the heck, you know?

Thus, Samantha and I went on the ride. And it turned out to be quite wonderful. We sat in the back, holding hands. Samantha lived in Fall River and didn't know Boston too well. I enjoyed showing her around. At the end of this magical day, she kissed me. How about that? For once I was the kissee rather than the kisser. Weird, but I can deal. Samantha's lips were soft, and minty. I pulled her into my arms and kissed her full and deep. The gal was more passionate than I thought. In my experience, gals like Samantha, the super-pretty supermodel type tended to be quite vanilla. Not this lady. Samantha was a great kisser, and the way she touched me, I knew she knew her way around the female body. When I commented on what a great kisser she was, she grinned and whispered something into my ear. Let's just say I'm glad I wasn't the one driving the Duck car. Samantha laughed as she saw what effect she was having on me. I smiled. She's such a tease.

Later that night, I escorted her back to her dormitory on Commonwealth Avenue. She asked me to come inside, and I held my breath as I was led to her room. Samantha's dorm was a single occupant room, but it was fairly large. My dorm at Curry College isn't big enough for me to stretch my arms. Samantha asked me to sit on the couch while she got us drinks. She left the room, and came back a few m minutes later with a bottle of wine and two cups. I looked at her and smiled. There's something so unbelievably seductive about this tall, beautiful black woman wearing a low-cut black dress and red tank top while carrying wine. Samantha handed me a cup, then filled it up with red wine. We toasted to new friends, and sat down in silence.

I had never met a woman as enticing as Samantha. I've been with Black and Hispanic women before, and a couple of Asian gals as well. Yet none ever excited me like she did. We spent the rest of the evening lying in bed, kissing and gently holding each other. We didn't have sex. We just spent the night talking about our lives. Samantha grew up in a loving family. Her parents were simple farmers from Dominica. She had three older brothers and two younger sisters. They loved her with all their hearts. Her only beef with them? They didn't like the fact that their favorite daughter was a lesbian. Samantha explained to me that many of the island people weren't exactly tolerant of homosexuality, bisexuality or lesbianism. She seemed so sad when she said that. I wrapped my arms around her protectively and kissed her. We fell asleep in each other's arms. And it was the most wonderful night of my existence. Tomorrow, I'm going on the hunt for monsters. And it may very well be the end of me. Tonight, though, I'm happy. And thankful.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Supernatural Girl Power

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds