• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Further Adventures of School Slut

Further Adventures of School Slut

12

Life had become regular, even after leaving school. Ms Chapman would host bridge nights at her house, in which he was expected to play the part of waiter. Most of his duties were however in the bedroom. Mrs Dawson made sure a trip to the bathroom took an extra long time (mainly spent riding his tongue) until eventually Ms Chapman's guests left and he was at her mercy for as long as she decided.

However, even that came to an end; Ms Chapman met a guy through a dating website and was soon married to him. He parted on good terms with her though, she had been too busy to spend much time with him in the last few months and Mrs Dawson was older too, with 2 kids to deal with. He had completed his degree and at the very last, Ms Chapman had even said she would miss him a little, but had him promise never to forget her training.

He was hoping to make it as a college lecturer and wasn't shy of working hard, taking on extra jobs, delivering for a wine shop to rich customers, which led to a liaison with a married woman for almost a year. She reminded him of Ms Chapman in her prime, but still had a good body. It seemed so natural to watch her smile as she lay comfortably on the divan while he spent a couple of hours drawing her casually to a couple of long, drawn out orgasms on his tongue, before fucking her for the rest of the afternoon. She moved to a villa in Spain with her older husband but he had no doubt she would find another young man to liaise with over there.

On one occasion, he had gone round to deliver wine. They had only had sex once but as soon as he arrived, she opened the door and beckoned him through to the kitchen.

"Load it over there" she said, indicating a storage space with racks.

Her husband ran a shop until 5pm each day, selling wine, hence the deliveries. Buying it from his company was cheaper for them in bulk. Kneeling to push the box into the rack, she had crossed the room and stood before him, her house gown now open, showing sheer negligee. Her hand led his head to her crotch and after a few minutes, she sighed as his tongue slowly explored her pussy. After 10 minutes she unhooked a thigh from his shoulder.

"Follow me, I need to get more comfortable" and he did so.

She stretched out on the divan and he was soon back in between her thighs, her hand descending often to stop his tongue work from bringing her off to prematurely, seemingly content to let him take his time. He had asked her about oral sex and she had laughed.

"Darling, my mouth was meant for sipping fine champagne, eating the best food and kissing dinner party guests. Well, the odd kiss when I'm being fucked. It wasn't designed to take anything large into it! That's what men were made for, now shush and get back to work, we still have 2 hours before my husband finishes. He usually gets back about 6" she said and pressed his face into her crotch again.

After 2 orgasms, she had pulled him up and fucked with him in a variety of positions. She had been true to her word as well and never returned oral favours. It was obviously not her first lover behind her husband's back. He had understood that there had been a gardener the year before and it would have been unsurprising to have found out he had been keeping her satisfied too. There was a routine on his weekly visits where she would wear a nightie now. After depositing the wine in the rack, he would usually end up rimming her for a while before they moved to the divan. She loved the long session of oral that followed before he pistoned his cock in and out of her soaking pussy or bent her over the back of the divan and took her that way. Then depending on whether there was time or not he bathed her with his tongue again before leaving.

On one or two occasions, they had cut it very fine and he had left by the back door, just before her husband got in. He was surprised on one occasion as he witnessed the older man kneeling before her and beginning to tongue her as he sneaked past the window outside. She had a look of indifference or indeed distaste on her face and he surmised if he wasn't even good at oral, he must be awful in bed, hence her strong desire to have him come by at least once a week.

He was now 23 and still applying for those teaching roles. Initially, he managed to get a role as a classroom assistant but had to take on a bar job to pay the bills. Kate from the old school canteen worked in this new school but he managed to avoid her, despite her insistence he come down and eat in her office kitchen. He had no such luck on a night off, when he went to the bar and proceeded to drink far too much. He still managed to somehow leave with a girl, a student nurse from the dorms across the street. Heading in, he flopped onto her bed and didn't exactly please her with his failure to produce an instant erection. She returned a little miffed from the loos and again told him to keep quiet as he suddenly realised there were 3 other beds in the spacious room. Swiftly mounting his face, she ground herself on it, until forgetting her own warning, she moaned in orgasm, bucking against his tongue wildly. 3 jealous and aroused room mates were soon awake and around the bed.

"Fuck's sake, I'm wide awake now. Can I have a go Mandy?" said one of them.

"Alright, but leave some for me, I brought him here" said a pouting Mandy.

He seemed to have no say in the matter as Mandy's roommate mounted his face, clad in just her nightie. He had a hard time licking as she kept moving back and forth constantly and the added hand on his cock didn't help. Nor did the swirling tongue he felt on it afterwards. He was sucked a little, before someone mounted him.

"That's it Mandy" he heard and a small part of him seemed relieved that his date was the one now fucking him.

She ground herself leisurely on his cock as her room mate came on his face. She was immediately replaced by the next girl, who wasted no time in pulling open her cunt lips and mashing them against his mouth. Her orgasm seemed to last forever and he felt Mandy groan on his cock, before she removed herself and another girl took her place. Just before she did, she slid what felt like a cock ring onto him. He could feel the restriction kick in, each time he threatened to cum. The last girl had now mounted his face, facing his feet and after some licking, he felt her slide forward, positioning her asshole over his mouth. He licked upward, managing to spear the tight opening. She allowed him to do this for a while before sliding back and eventually Cumming on his exhausted tongue. Mandy replaced her with the speed of an alley cat. She was highly aroused and from then on it became a free for all. At one point, one of the girls licked another one while she was being double teamed by Mandy and another girl, and then his hands were held out while the girls used his fingers for relief while waiting for a go on his cock or tongue.

It was approaching dawn when the girls were finally exhausted. Her 3 roommates crawled to bed and Mandy fucked him again, this time in missionary. She helped him off with the cock ring, then mounted him 69 and this time, sucked him as well. As she came for the last time against his tongue, she let him cum in her own mouth. He was in seventh heaven but no sooner had she exhausted him, but he was kicked out. He walked home tired, but finally having felt his cock was as useful as his tongue.

Then came his break; he was interviewed for a lecturer's job at a country college, a marvellous mansion of a place. He was even offered the job, with an apparently glowing reference from his old school. His new boss was a smart and proper woman in her mid forties, Ms Brady and assigned him to his new class. He found there were 15 girls and 2 guys, although both lads looked camp as Christmas and seemed to have no interest in having so many females in their class. He settled in well over the first week, going home to early nights, in early to prepare for class and generally tried to make a good impression. He was shocked when the principal called him to her office one lunchtime and there was Marie, the French exchange teacher.

"Um, Marie isn't it? Hello" he hesitatingly said.

"Oh Dominic, Marie was saying she was an exchange teacher when you were nearing the end of your tenure in school. Marie taught here for a year about 4 years ago now. She was at a teacher's conference today and simply had to say hello to some of her ex-colleagues here. Well, seeing as you know each other, perhaps you could have lunch with Marie" she said smiling.

Dominic smiled back warmly and looked at Marie. She was still quite attractive and 30 now.

"Okay Janice, I will see later and we can go for dinner then" and walked towards the door.

Evidently Marie got on well with the staff here too, as she had at his old school.

"So Dominic, it's been a while. I'm very happy you have decided to go into teaching" she said.

"Oh, you know, I've always harboured ambitions to learn" he said innocently and Marie giggled.

"Yes, you can never stop learning. There is always more to know" and they headed to a nearby restaurant.

Lunch passed politely and without incident but Marie insisted she wanted a tour of her old work again. He drove back to the college and as he didn't have any classes that afternoon, he acted as tour guide. They went past the class he usually lectured in but most of the rooms were busy with other study classes. Turning a corner in the upper part of the college, which was an old converted mansion/school, Marie pushed open a door.

"Oh look" she said.

They went through the door, which led to an old part of the building and a small store room.

"Ah, my foot. Give me a hand" she said and he saw her heel was against a stone block.

Kneeling down, he managed to free it easily and then became aware of Marie looking down at him.

"Mhmm, this reminds me of a night once, about 10 years ago, non? C'mon garcon, for, how you say, old times sake" and not waiting, she slid her skirt higher, at the same time lifting a leg and slipping it over his shoulder while she leaned against the wall.

A moment later she gasped, as his hand pushed her knickers to the side and he began to lick her earnestly.

"Mhmm, you have ze raw talent. Av you been taught?" she asked.

"Um lick, slurp yes" he said.

"Okay. Show me what you can do naughty boy" and her hands came down to hold his head steady.

After a rushed orgasm, she wasn't ready to quit and turned around so he could rim her. After a good while, she turned around again and had a 2nd orgasm on his tongue.

"Phew. Okay zat is enough. For now" she giggled and let him finally rise from his knees.

Straightening her skirt, she glanced at him again.

"Okay, now I have to go to Janice's office. I'm staying at her place then we are eating out" she said.

They walked in a comfortable silence to Ms Brady's office and he left her.

"When you are in France, look me up and we can do that for days and days. You will know when you are ready, then you must come to me and you will be mine" she said, pressing a card into his hand with her address and phone number.

As he was about to leave, Ms Brady called him in.

"Hi Dominic. I hope you were a good host to Marie" she said.

"Yes, he was Janice. Very accommodating" said Marie, smiling sweetly.

He was paranoid, wondering if the principle could see the sheen of juices all over his face. He quickly left and thought no more of it. The next day in class, he noticed a couple of the girls were looking at him funnily, but thought nothing more of it. At the end of the lesson, he noticed Anne and Lysette were staying back. Once the class exited, Lysette closed the door, locked it then approached his desk, with Anne hovering nearby.

"Um Mr Tenman I was going to the bathroom yesterday on the top level and you'll never guess what I heard" she said.

He froze but appeared outwardly calm.

"Shall I tell you? Sort of 'oh, ah, show me what you can do' and do you know Mr Tongueman, oops, I mean Mr Tenman, you did know what to do, didn't you?" she said smiling.

"Girls, I have no idea what you are on about. Now leave this instant before I report you" he said unconvincingly.

"Oh no, not at all Sir. You see, if I tell Ms Brady, or show her the photo I have on my camera phone, I believe you would get the sack maybe or lots of trouble. Now, why don't you just be a good teacher and do as I say" she said and walking past him, sat in his chair.

"Okay teacher, this is my phone. Now, I have Ms Brady's number as all the students do for official reasons. I can just attach this photo and if I type in her number I could send. Now am I going to hit send or are you going to get under the desk?" she said.

As he came around to be beside his chair, Anne stepped forward and kneed him in the groin. He buckled and Lysette smiled.

"Good teach, now then, it's my turn for you to show me what you can do" and quickly scooted her knickers down her legs.

She draped her thighs over his shoulders and after a minute she looked up at Anne.

"He's really doing it, you're so going to like this Anne. Fuck, he's good. That's it Mr Tongueman, get that lapper way up inside me. Aaahh!" gasped Lysette as he dined on her pussy.

Sucking each lip, licking inside, before tongue fucking her. She held out for 20 minutes before she came. As soon as he finished, she got up and immediately, Anne dropped into her place. Her legs came over his shoulders and he had the task again of bringing her to orgasm with his mouth. Afterwards, they rose together.

"Now Mr Tongueman, Anne has a copy of the photo too. From now on, I might need the odd bit of relief and so might Anne. And if I decide anyone else, then them too. If you want to keep your job and avoid a black mark against your name for teaching anywhere, then I suggest you just indulge me now and again and life will be just fine. Okay?" she said.

"Okay" he replied wearily.

The girls skipped happily to the door, unlocked it and left. Damn that Marie! Two occasions in ten years now, he had found himself suffering for the pleasure he gave Marie. The last occasion, when he was just a pupil had put him at the mercy of Ms Chapman for years, along with the odd occasion with Mrs Dawson. Now Marie had selfishly enjoyed him again and promptly caused more trouble for him. He only hoped Ms Brady didn't know or he really was finished.

Meanwhile, Ms Brady was still chuckling at what Marie had told her. Once again, Marie had innocently used him for oral sex then told someone before leaving. Janice was a professional but there was no reason she couldn't enjoy him this way. Just thinking about it made her hot and wet. There was no reason not to call him right now. Janice let him report to her office and spun her monitor round to face him.

"So, what the hell is this?" she said.

It seemed to be shots from him pleasuring Ms Chapman.

"I hear you blackmailed your teacher with your sordid desires. Well, the word of a teacher against the word of a liar. And I've no doubt you've tried it on with more women!" she roared.

He begged Ms Brady, anything not to lose his job.

"Well, I'm so bloody tense from dealing with your indiscretions, maybe I should try out your sordid desires, it might even calm me down and make me more likely not to sack your sorry arse afterwards. Now get over here" she said, allowing him to approach and kneel beside her chair.

She swiftly hitched up her skirt, wrapping her legs around him and let him start to lick. Each time she became bored, she would twist his ear and threaten to sack him, then when he pleased her, her grip on his head would lessen somewhat. After an hour, she began to reach her 2nd orgasm.

"Fuck that's it boyslut, get that wanton tongue on my clit. Faster, I said faster you fuck. Oh, you're gonna make me cum hard. And you're going to get even better with practice. Lots and lots of practice. Fuck, aaahh!" she groaned.

Afterwards he was commanded to clean the woman's thighs and ass of leaking juices. From then on, it got worse. Every free class that Ms Brady was free and he was free was spent under her desk. In service days were worse. Although his identity was kept a secret, he would spend those days under Ms Brady's desk all day, while he pleasured every female member of staff. He was wearing an eye mask and cap to hide his identity which simply made the teachers foul mouthed towards him. Seeing them the next day being polite to him was even worse as he remembered their merciless commands to get his tongue in deeper. But Ms Brady was the worst. What made life harder was the continued blackmailing of Lysette and Anne. They would accost him constantly. Lysette was especially fond of being rimmed and Anne had started to demand he did it to her as well. Many evenings he was due to go home would be spent pleasuring both girls. His time in bed sleeping had become the one sanctuary he had left, but he knew he couldn't stand much longer like this. He made up his mind to go to Paris and see Marie.

Arriving in Paris, he went straight to Marie's door. She was out, but after an hour, she appeared.

"Allo mon garcon, what brings you to Paris?" she quizzed.

He told her how he couldn't bare the life in the UK any more and she smiled knowingly at him.

"I told you, one day, when you are ready, you will come to me" and saying so, she opened the door, ushering him inside.

Marie, still smiling, showed him her wide bedroom and indicated he could put his suitcase in there for now. Then she turned to him, approaching and putting her arms around him.

"So mon garcon, are you happy to see me?" she asked mischievously.

He simply nodded and let her lead him to the bed. Uncoiling herself from his arms, she let her skirt drop to the floor, stepping out of it as she discarded her top also. In his hunger, drinking in the sight of her body, he threw his own garments to the ground and they sank onto the bed. Marie needed to be fucked and sucked; the status of their relationship would be something she could address afterwards. An hour later, she lay smiling to herself as he gently licked her pussy down from orgasm. His cock was wonderful; fucking her senseless but his tongue was even more gifted than ever. She was going to enjoy an awful lot of that and couldn't wait to come home to an attentive selfless hunk of a lover.

Within a matter of weeks, he had slipped into the role Marie wanted him to take. After work, she would come home to a pleasant foot pampering and an orgasm as she sat in the lounge relaxing. Then depending on her mood, she would fuck him or relax for the evening. He meanwhile was ready with his tongue to excite her when she wished. She never tired of his oral skills, slipping off her skirt and expensive knickers in bed and mounting his face, her thighs hugging his head as her crotch rubbed itself possessively over his handsome face.

However, things began to change; life with Marie was becoming quite predictable. He would pleasure her whenever she wanted but even that didn't seem to be enough for her. He was also convinced she was having an affair. Eventually, he packed 2 bags and left while she was at work. It was a cop out, but he thought it was for the best. Arriving back in the UK, he didn't waste any time in looking for work again, eventually managing to work freelance as an exam marker. As he was leaving a school after marking some final papers, he bumped into Kim, a kitchen matron who had did holiday cover on 2 occasions at his first school. Kim had always been softer on him, often stroking his hair affectionately while he pleasured her below the table. She was still only in her mid 30's and recognised him immediately.

"Well well, how are you?" she said to him.

"Fine Kim, and erm, you?" he said shyly.

They made polite chat for a few minutes until she spoke up.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Further Adventures of School Slut

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 53 milliseconds