• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Black Male & Female Submissives

Black Male & Female Submissives

My name is Chloe Williamson and I'm a six-foot-tall, slender and athletic, blonde-haired and green-eyed Irishwoman living in the city of Boston. I am openly bisexual, and currently work as a Professor of Art History at Northeastern University. I dabble in the BDSM lifestyle. I'm a top. Meaning that I belong to that select group of men and women who only get off when they're dominating others. I've had the pleasure of introducing many men and women to my unique brand of fun.

My top fantasy of all time is to dominate a black man and a black woman at the same time. Interracial domination and submission are big fantasies of mine. You got no idea how many non-black men and women have this fantasy. They keep it to themselves because it's not politically correct to talk about it. They fear being labeled racists. I'm not a racist. I'm just a normal woman with an active fantasy life. I don't think racism and sexuality mix. Just my two cents. I'm got unique needs. And I've got to great lengths to satisfy them. This is the tale of this remarkable event.

I recruited a big and tall, decidedly sexy black man named Jamal Jenkins to play the part of my submissive ebony male and a big-booty, plump and pretty-faced black woman named LaShondra Stanwood to play the part of my submissive ebony female. I met them both online through a BDSM chat forum. They're both switches, and they're into interracial action. As for me, I get to play the dominant mistress who punishes her farm workers for displeasing her. Isn't it cool? At last, I get to dominate a big beautiful black woman. I was particularly thrilled about that. Big beautiful black women have always intimidated me. Oh, I've dated a few but I still can't get over the fact that most of the time, they intimidate me. Something about their great beauty and natural confidence pulls me in, yet frightens me at the same time. Tonight, I get to intimidate.

I fastened steel bindings to Jamal and LaShondra's feet, and leather collars to their necks. I also attached leashes to the collars, then ordered them to clean my house. I sat on the couch, fingering my pussy while a sexy black man and a sexy black woman did my bidding. And they were both gloriously naked. Watching a big black guy and a big black woman acting so submissive absolutely turned me on. The sight of LaShondra's big black ghetto booty and Jamal's huge black cock made me salivate while I watched them. So I stepped it up a notch. I brought out my six-foot-long black leather whip. Time to get this show on the road.

I noticed that LaShondra missed a spot while scrubbing the floor. This simply won't do. So I walked over to her and commented on it. She had the gall to talk back to me. So I smacked the shit out of her. The big black woman stared at me, stunned. I smiled viciously, grabbed one of her big tits and squeezed it. Then I clapped her big black ass and told her to keep cleaning. LaShondra did as she was told. Like a good servant. I returned to my seat. Why is it that it's black female workers usually causing trouble at work? The black male workers for the most part are a solid bunch. I must remember to punish LaShondra adequately later. Nip the big beautiful black woman's rebellious streak in the bud otherwise she's going to be a problem.

I turned my gaze to Jamal. The tall black man was sweeping the floor and doing an admirable job of cleaning. The sight of this sexy naked black man doing house work made my pussy wet. So I went over and got myself a little something. I stroked his cock while he worked. He seemed distracted. I pinched his nipples and told him to keep working. I sucked Jamal's long and thick black cock and stroked his big black balls. Jamal had a long and thick, uncircumcised cock. Just the way I liked them. When he came, I didn't drink his cum. I let it drip on the floor. Then I ordered LaShondra to lick it up.

The big black woman had been watching us while cleaning the floor. When I was in college, I dated a lot of black men. Especially black college football and basketball players. They're really hot. The one that bothered me was the looks I got from black women in the city when they see me, a blonde-haired white chick, going around with a tall, good-looking black man. That was the same look LaShondra was giving me. The hypocrisy of some black women about interracial dating astounds me. I've lost count of how many black college men told me about the astonishing number of vicious ways the black women they approach reject them. I once heard an old black man on the subway say that some black women today seem to hate black men more than those racist organizations in the Old South do. I got a perverse pleasure making LaShondra calling me mistress while she bent down to lick Jamal's sperm off the floor.

I yanked on my leash and forced LaShondra's head down to the floor. I rubbed her face on the dirty floor and made sure Jamal's sperm was smeared all over her face. Now, that's what I call facial humiliation! Jamal laughed as LaShondra got humiliated. So I grabbed his throat and told him that I had something special in mind just for him. I grabbed him by his collar and brought him to my chair. I sat down, spread my legs and ordered the big black man to lick my bright pink white female pussy. Jamal knelt before me and began giving my pussy a good licking. Meanwhile, I noticed that LaShondra had a sullen look on her face. Grabbing my whip, I lashed out and caught her squarely on that big black ghetto booty of hers. LaShondra's howl filled the house. I wonder what the neighbors made of it if they heard. It was music to my ears.

Jamal looked up to see what the fuss was about as LaShondra howled after getting the whipping she deserved for being a sullen-looking loud-mouthed black bitch. I grabbed Jamal's face and told him to get back to work. Obediently, he resumed his task. He spread my pussy lips and licked me good. Licking and probing me with his agile fingers and nimble tongue. What absolutely stunned me was that he made me cum. Very few men have made me cum before. Wow. I looked at Jamal, astonished. The man had skills.

For his reward, I told him to fuck me. Grinning, he slid his big cock into my pussy. Jamal's massive manhood filled me completely. Wrapping my arms around his torso, I let go for a change as he pumped into me with everything he had. I noticed LaShondra watching us with disdain on her face. Grinning maliciously, I ordered her to finger her pussy while watching Jamal and I fucking. Grumbling, she nevertheless did as she was told. After Jamal got done fucking me, I returned the favor. Hey, I'm not a selfish woman. I believe that what a man does for a woman, she should do for him too. So I fetched my strap-on dildo and told Jamal to get on all fours. He hesitated. I grabbed his collar and looked him in the eye. Either he did as I told him, or else. Looking into my eyes and seeing the promise of hell, he didn't want to find out what the or else meant. So he got on all fours and spread his ass for me. I shoved the dildo up his ass.

LaShondra watched me as I began fucking Jamal in the ass. She laughed and pointed at him, mocking him for letting a white woman screw him with a strap-on dildo. Jamal lowered his head. I yanked his collar and made him keep his head up. Then I told LaShondra that her turn was coming. She looked pale. I fucked Jamal hard, drilling my plastic cock into his tight ass. Until I had enough, and pulled out. I took a moment to catch my breath, then moved onto LaShondra. When she saw me coming for her with the scary-looking dildo swinging between my legs, LaShondra tried to run. Laughing, I leapt after her and tackled her. We wrestled fiercely on the floor. LaShondra was strong but I actually used to wrestle in high school. I eventually got the upper hand. Then I put her on all fours and mounted her. Spreading her plump butt cheeks wide open, I shoved the dildo deep down where the sun didn't shine. LaShondra's scream could have woken the ancient dead.

I clamped my hand over LaShondra's mouth and yanked on her collar while slamming my dildo into her booty hole. She thrashed about and tried to get me off her but I held on tight. After a while, she calmed down. I watched as she either relaxed and enjoyed or simply resigned herself to her fate. Either way, she proved to be a smooth ride. I pinched her nipples and gently bit her ear as I fucked her. Slowly, I removed my hand from her mouth, after telling her not to scream. LaShondra gritted her teeth as I continued to pound her ass with my vigorous thrusts. I watched her big black booty jiggle as I fucked it. Hot damn. I felt the irresistible impulse to smack that big booty up. And so I did. LaShondra yelped in surprise. I laughed, and gripped her wide hips tightly while slamming her. She seemed determined not to scream and the silent fucking was turning me off. So I pulled the dildo almost all the way out of her ass before slamming it right back inside. LaShondra screamed at last. What a lovely sound. I had a lot of fun as I fucked till I came who knows how many times.

Afterwards, the three of us hit the showers. Then we sat in the living room, talking about all the mean and sexy things we did together. LaShondra told me I was the freakiest white woman she'd ever been with, and she'd known a few. I laughed at that. Probably true. As for Jamal, he was quite thrilled with the experience. He told me I had mad skills. His words, not mine. I smiled. It's always good to know my work is appreciated. I walked them back to their respective cars, and we promised to hook up the following weekend. Cause my brand of wicked fun is too good to miss. See what I mean? All is well that ends well. They enjoyed it as much as I did. That's just the way I get down. Don't hate. Appreciate. Peace.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Black Male & Female Submissives

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 747 milliseconds