• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Sexual Renaissance Ch. 06

Sexual Renaissance Ch. 06

I saw Paul flinch when Duncan referred to me as 'little Jane'. I could tell he was getting annoyed by Duncan's increasing arrogance and his need to control every step of what was happening. And to be fair, so was I. OK, so maybe you think I deserved to be treated like that -- and you'd be quite right to think I'd been acting like a complete slut. I mean there I was, face down on a cheap hotel bed, in whorish lingerie with my naked, middle-aged arse in the air showing all to a complete stranger. And sure, I had already sucked his cock, let him come in my mouth and knelt on all fours wailing as he fucked me right to the point of coming. But I was no submissive 'little' anything and I wasn't about to be patronised by anyone.

This was our night -- me and Paul's. We had chosen to make this happen for us -- to live out a fantasy that I knew was just as intense for him as it was for me. And it was to be a strictly one-off experience that I intended to milk every possible thrill and memory from. Some people do bungee-jumps, others want to swim with sharks or go skydiving. I wanted to be a whore for a night -- a porn star, a cheating wife, a MILF in heat, a nasty, cock-obsessed slut.

After all, I was already 44 -- this wasn't something that was likely to be an option for much longer. Everyone said I looked younger of course, and they were right -- I was the sort of woman that got second looks from all kinds of guys, not beautiful, not gorgeous, just damned attractive it seemed. And I still had a figure that allowed me to wear much sexier clothes than most women my age without looking ridiculous. I hadn't even started dying my hair.

OK, some might think I was a bit overweight, plus I'd had two kids and there was little I could do about the belly and the stretch marks. But I was always, and remain, a highly sexual woman -- and people pick up on that. At least the people I'm interested in do... It's in the way you dress, walk, your looks, mannerisms and gestures. I can't help it... and I don't want to. So this meeting with Duncan was as much about me acknowledging my needs and my true personality as it was about fulfilling a mutual fantasy.

As for Paul... well I was still waiting to see exactly what Paul wanted from this. I knew he wanted to watch me losing control, to see me sweating, squealing, cussing and coming -- nothing he hadn't seen before of course, but he needed to see it objectively, as an outsider. God knows he had talked about it enough times and he'd been pretty specific too. Over the years, in so many lustful moments, he had whispered that he longed to see me just completely let go with another man.

He said that ideally it would be from some hidden vantage point, but that if he was present he wanted to hear me describe what was happening - the feelings, the gory details, to talk dirty to him as I was fucked, licked and played with. He'd told me that his ultimate wanking fantasy was to imagine licking my pussy as a large, unknown cock rammed into me. And there had been more, much more.

Then eventually, one night a few months before Duncan appeared on our PC, he had said that it was time we went for it -- that it was now or probably never, and that if it was just a one-time fling with a complete stranger, then it should work without any negative effect on our marriage.

So that's what we had done and here we were. Two people, still in love, still strong, selfishly indulging our personal perversions without any regard for anyone else. We certainly weren't there for Duncan. For me he was no more important than any of the dildos that lay scattered across the bed where he'd tipped them having discovered our toy bag.

He was a hell of a toy though, I had to admit. We had used some pretty big dildos over the years so his size was nothing really new. But this cock was real... its warmth, its texture, its feel, smell, taste... And this particular toy squirted jet after thick jet of real, sweet, white, hot -- and actually quite tasty - come...

I reached back to find him steel hard, the over-stretched condom still slick with my juices, wrapping my fingers round its base and manoeuvring my pussy back towards its head. "Never mind the toys you cheeky bastard," I hissed. "Just put that fat cock right back where it was... I need to come right now..."

He chuckled at my attempt at assertiveness. "Sure thing Jane... but I absolutely have to do something first."

I felt his hands on my arse, his fingers grabbing at my flesh and pulling my cheeks wide apart. Then without warning his tongue was at my asshole, the tip probing and circling before sliding straight into me. I caught my breath, shivering as I surrendered to this ultimate intimacy, reaching both hands back to spread my arse even wider, letting him know how much I was loving it.

Paul had crawled to the head of the bed and was sitting on the pillows, stroking his softened cock, still breathing hard after emptying himself into my throat just a minute before. As I pressed my face into the duvet and groaned with each thrust of Duncan's tongue he leaned down, close to my ear and whispered; "Hmmm... you sound happy there babe... what's he doing to you?"

I pushed myself up to look him straight in the eyes. "He's licking my arse, Paul... he's... oh god... he's sticking his tongue right up my arse... fucking hell that's... oh that's amazing..."

And it was. I kept staring into Paul's eyes as I concentrated on relaxing my tight little hole to let Duncan's tongue probe deeper. A slow, horny grin was spreading across his face -- this was one of his favourite pastimes and he knew just how much I loved it. Luckily after two kids I was still looking good back there and I was anything but inhibited when it came to my ass being touched... licked... fucked.

I knew I must be practically dripping by now and reached down to find I was right, just as Duncan's tongue suddenly disappeared and I felt cool air on my wet, open asshole. I felt him straighten up behind me and with one quick move he'd positioned his cock at my soaking pussy and let me have the whole length in one slow, insistent push. I shut my eyes tight as he filled me and as his hips met with my cheeks Paul leant forward and kissed me, his tongue in my mouth, breathing hard.

Duncan remained still, entirely buried in me, just keeping up enough circular motion to stir my insides. I swear I could feel every hard detail of that fat, gorgeous head in a place no cock had ever been.

Paul broke away and slid off the bed onto his feet, still smiling with genuine lustful pleasure. I noticed his cock was coming back to attention, bobbing in front of him as he walked over to the drinks and filled three glasses. Duncan and I drained ours in large gulps and I let my face sink into the pillows, my arms flat on the cover. I pushed back with my bottom, gasping as my pussy lips found and grasped at another half inch of thick, hard cock.

There actually is a submissive streak in me that I'd never acknowledged till that moment. Lying there so exposed I began to enjoy the idea that I was a helpless fuck toy unable to resist whatever this horny young stud had in mind for me. At the same time, I had the reassurance of Paul's presence and knew I was in no danger. I really had the best of both worlds for once and I was absolutely determined to enjoy my luck.

Duncan started to withdraw slowly and Paul padded over to my side, running a hand down between my cheeks just as the head plopped wetly away from me. Paul replaced it with two, then three fingers, delving into my openness before smearing the thick juices up, over and then into my anus as Duncan's cock returned to spread my lips again.

It was obvious that both of them had a major fascination for my arse that night and it was starting to give me some very nasty ideas. I knew -- well actually I had decided -- that I would have a cock in my arse at some point that night and over the past week I had daydreamed of it being Duncan's. I had imagined squatting on Paul's face, my pussy mashing into his nose, mouth and chin as Duncan stretched and ploughed my willing asshole, ending with a massive flood of cum that would ooze out of me for the next hour.

But my first close-up contact with Duncan's cock had put paid to that. As I held it for the first time I realised that Paul had tried to put smaller dildos than that in my arse without success -- maybe a few inches when I was in the mood, but actually fucking me with one never quite worked no matter how much lube we used. I just really had a tight little arse I guess. And then Paul's insistence on the condom ruled out my come fantasy -- fair enough I guess, but then Duncan was married after all... and it was annoying, having seen just how much he could come...

I was having the time of my life, no question, but now I was starting to feel, well... disappointed. After all, seeing another man bugger his wife (Paul liked that word...) was a major part of our fantasy. For him it was about being close enough to see, smell and taste the action... to hear me squeal and moan for it... to make me come and see my asshole throb round an exploding cock. For me the real thrill was all of the above, but most of all the finale... the come itself -- the thought of my ass being filled with strong, copious jets of it then making love to Paul as it leaked out of me and over us both.

I shook my head, dizzy with the fantasy and suddenly aware of how close it really was as Duncan once again withdrew completely, this time letting the head bob upwards and land solidly on my asshole where he rubbed it gently, round and round, the condom teat tickling me... I felt my anus twitch and Duncan chuckled, pressing harder for a second before lowering it to plunge back into my pussy where he began to slowly thrust.

I felt Paul stretch, reaching for something and twisted round to see him scoop up one of the vibes I just mentioned -- flesh-coloured and veiny, somewhere in between the two of them, size-wise. He blew me a kiss as our eyes met, offering the vibe to my pout. I licked its domed head with slow deliberation as I stared back and then buried my face again as he took it away. As its tip touched my anus he switched it to a low purr, circling it around as Duncan's cock had just done.

I wanted it. My arse wanted it... I could feel myself opening to its touch... pushing back, inviting it into me. My anus gave a little as the pressure increased and Paul turned the speed up a notch -- there was a dull, familiar pain... the pain that grows and resists... the stretching as he twists and turns the flared head, looking for something to give way... easing it further... wider... until...

"Yessss..."

As my anus closed gratefully around the dildo's buzzing shaft, Paul moved back to the pillows and I looked up straight at his cock, pointing right at me and needing attention. I was worried I would eject the vibe but then Duncan's rod made its slow, teasing way towards my cervix once again and his thrusts kept it in place. In fact it was sliding just a tiny bit deeper each time and the feeling of being double penetrated so deeply was incredible. That vibe was going all the way...

I licked the end of Paul's cock and smiled up at him. I didn't want to get him too excited and come again too soon. In fact, my plan was still to take what I wanted from Duncan then get him to leave so that me and Paul could enjoy each other as only we knew how. But he looked a bit left out, what with me having both holes occupied and Duncan now starting to fuck me like a steamhammer.

I carried on staring at him, occasionally flicking the head of his cock with my tongue and reaching back to take control of the vibe, easing it another inch inside me with a low grunt; "Oh babe... I hope you're enjoying this as much as I am... come on... is it nice?... seeing your wife getting fucked by a nice, big dick...your cock says you do... come on Paul... what would you like to see next? ...just say it hun..."

I closed my eyes as Duncan bottomed out in me again and vaguely heard him hiss something at Paul who pulled out of my mouth and moved to the side. When I opened my eyes again Paul was holding the amyl bottle, its cap off, right under my nose. I breathed deeply and held it in before taking a second, longer hit. It had been many years since I'd messed around with it, but the effect was instant as always -- a warm rush spread through me, every nerve ending tingling with pleasure as my heart started to beat so hard and so fast all I could hear was the sound of it drumming in my ears.

Now you might not believe this -- I could hardly believe it myself. But at some point, as Duncan's pussy-pounding speeded up to a non-stop onslaught and as the muscle-relaxing effect of the amyl reached my now very sensitive anus... I swear, my arse stopped resisting that vibe's entry altogether and actually began to suck it in. I was no longer pushing it but holding it back... it just kept going, deeper and deeper with little or no resistance at all, till all that protruded from my was the control wheel which I hung on to with desperate, slippery fingers.

I was stunned. Nothing had ever been this deep in my bowels, nothing and no one. Arching my back as far as I dare, I slowly began to slide the vibe from me, the buzzing head seeming to take forever to reach the tight ring of my asshole. The room was filled with its angry noise as it popped out wetly and before my gaping sphincter could close I eased it back in. I took it slowly but this time but it was just seconds till the plastic cock was buried to the hilt again with my arse sucking at it, begging for more. Duncan had stopped thrusting, his dick all the way in me as he watched my lewd display.

After three or four cautious repeats I started a more steady rhythm, still giving myself the entire length with little noise in the room other than the coming and going of the vibe's buzz and the sticky, wet sounds that accompanied each thrust and withdrawal.

My orgasm, having been delayed once, now seemed far off. But it didn't matter -- I didn't want this to stop... I wanted more and more...

Duncan had somehow swelled inside me -- he was either about to come, which would have been a great shame, or he was simply having a good time watching me as I pumped the vibe in and out of my rapidly loosening asshole. I guess it was the latter as he suddenly grabbed it from me just as the head emerged ready for another stroke.

Slowly beginning a new rhythm in my pussy, he slipped the head halfway into my arse, stopping just as my anus began to close round it, withdrawing it again till almost clear of me then carefully easing it back in but never letting my distended sphincter to shrink back. After a couple of minutes of this my asshole was staying open for longer and longer periods and when he finally shoved the whole thing into me in one go it was instantly engulfed.

With my anus gripping the thick base of the vibe, Duncan was rolling it around, the head stirring my bowels somewhere very deep. A handful of my hair was suddenly grabbed and my head yanked up to face Paul. I assumed for a second it was Duncan and was about to protest but no -- it was Paul, a manic look in his eyes and the amyl bottle once again held out for me. He grinned like a devil as I inhaled two, then three times, the first rush hitting me as he pulled the bottle away.

Suddenly the vibe was gone. I moaned with disappointment once again but Duncan had other ideas... I felt the head of his cock roughly dragged out of my pussy and suddenly pressing against my asshole just as the full power of the amyl hit me. He pushed harder -- no pretence of gentility, no teasing. And I pushed back... wanting to be stretched, wanting my arse filled with meat and come like never before, wanting Paul to see his slut of a wife being sodomised by this amazing cock... Now... now for fuck's sake!

There was one, brief flash of pain and he was in me, the ring of my asshole slipping suddenly over the flared ridge of his cock-head to clench hard on that thick, hot shaft. It was amazing -- I felt elated and defiled at the same time, triumphant and degraded, proud and humiliated...

Duncan remained perfectly still as I reached back to feel where my body had hold of him so tightly. I felt almost full of him and yet my hand wrapped itself around six or more inches of flesh poised and ready to find its way into my bowels. Paul moved round to see what I could only feel -- he said later it was the single horniest thing he ever expected to see in his life... I felt his hot breath on my buttocks as he leaned closer, staring as Duncan squeezed what felt like half the tube of KY onto his cock and my fingers.

Still in a red daze I slowly began to massage the cold goo around his length. He didn't move an inch as I unconsciously began to slide my stretched sphincter back and forth just a fraction. I was beginning to adjust to him, my insides relaxing and accepting... and I wanted it deeper in me.

"Oh yeah... that's it Jane babe... you just take your time... we'll do this at your speed..."

Duncan's voice was deep and lustful. I knew the two of them were taking in my every move -- they were like statues, barely breathing it seemed as I rolled my hips, gently twisting and easing back to impale myself on him, millimetres at a time.

'OK' I thought... so that's what they wanted... to see me fuck myself on that beautiful prick... to watch like a pair of voyeurs as I did all the work... to stare as I wanked and sucked at him with my arse... Well, maybe I'd give them all that. And more.

Holding him tight I slowly leaned away, hauling his length out of me until his cock-head reached the taut ring of my asshole. Gasping at the initial discomfort I kept going till I felt my arse close suddenly over the tip as I forced him out. I spun around on my knees to face them, still hanging on to Duncan's shaft.

I guessed he was as hard as he ever got at that point. All three of us stared at the deep red, dome, still sticky from my rectum as I lazily wanked him. Paul looked almost drugged as I shuffled forward, but then he dragged his eyes away to look at me. I was staring back with a wide, lecherous smile and actually licked my lips before parting them and bending forward. I took the entire shiny head of Duncan's handsome cock in my mouth, watching Paul's face the whole time.

They both spoke at exactly the same time; "Fuck..." Duncan chuckled.

"Whoo, Jane... Fuck yes... Go right ahead babe... have a taste why don't you..."

Paul's eyes were comically wide and he was grabbing at his cock without even thinking. I had done this once with him a few years back but not since so I guess he had figured I didn't like it. Truth was, I'd loved it -- it felt like I'd found something just as forbidden, erotic and plain nasty as anal sex itself. And it had been nowhere near as unpleasant as I expected -- I had always loved tasting my pussy on his cock and this was just, well, a little different.

I licked and sucked at the earthy taste of him for just a few seconds, then looked up at him.

"There... all nice and clean..."

I found the lube and squeezed a generous dollop onto my fingers, spreading it round the head of his cock and reaching back to smear the rest around my asshole. Then I just rolled back against the pillows and hooked my forearms under my knees, pulling my legs high into the air and wide apart.

I grinned at Duncan. "OK big man... now come here and get it all nice and dirty again..."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Sexual Renaissance Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 401 milliseconds