• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • A Girl Called Sami Ch. 06

A Girl Called Sami Ch. 06

The morning after their make-out session, Sami awoke, and in that still half-asleep stage, she realized that she had another body in bed with her, which confused her at first.

Slowly, as the fog lifted, the memory of the night previous surfaced and brought clarity to Sami's confused state. Bonnie was still asleep, lying on her back, her skirt up around her hips, and her panties slightly askew, showing some of her light brown pubes.

Moving slowly so's not to wake Bonnie, Sami snaked herself from her own bed. It wasn't until she stood up that the hangover hammer came down, full force, on her head.

Holy fuck, Sami thought, as she struggled to maintain her balance, but that fucking hurts, referring to the pounding headache behind her eyes, pounding away as if trying to break through Sami's skull.

She grabbed her shower crap and cos kit and silently snuck out of the room to hit the showers; right after she swallowed four aspirins, she did make it into the showers.

Standing under the hot water, Sami's mind-movie replayed last night's events, all things becoming clearer to her now. And, as usual, whenever Sami had sexual thoughts, Sami got horny, and standing in the shower, she wasn't too hung over to masturbate, to give herself the orgasm that she didn't get last night.

Funny, she thought, as she let her spectacular orgasm fade from her body, but the climax seemed to have helped the headache. Sami always had spectacular orgasms when she masturbated and absentmindedly began to wonder if she had discovered a cure for hangovers.

Sami opened their dorm room door slowly but saw that Bonnie was awake, sitting upright in Sami's bed, looking like she had been hit by a truck.

"Oh, Sami, my head hurts so damned much," Bonnie said when she saw Sami walking in. Grabbing a bottle of water and opening it, she handed it to Bonnie, followed by four aspirins.

"Take those, baby, and hit the showers; it'll help, believe me; and then we need to find coffee and lots of it, okay?"

"Yes ma'am," was all the response Bonnie could muster while Sami helped her get her shower stuff together.

They walked together to the student dining hall, the sight of the breakfast buffet almost making the both of them sick to their stomachs. It wasn't until the third cup of coffee that they finally talked.

On the walk over to the dining hall, neither said much, both lost in their own thoughts, it seemed.

"Sami, about last night, I, er, I'm not sure what to say."

"You don't need to say anything, baby; we were drunk, you were curious, and what happens in room 204, stays in 204, okay?"

"Yeah, I know that, I mean I believe that it'll stay between us; I'm not worried about that."

"Then what are you worried about? That you liked it?" Sami said jokingly.

And looking at Sami straight on, her eyes locking with Sami's, Bonnie replied.

"Yes," she said, "I am worried because I did like it; I liked it a lot and I'm not sure how to process all of this."

"Don't worry yourself sick because you liked the way I made you feel, Bonnie; we were two friends, being friendly, that's all, it doesn't mean that you're a lez, or a dyke."

"I know, Sami, but I feel bad because you did it all for me, to me and I didn't do anything about your problem; I mean, I assume that you got horny also."

"Oh yeah, I did, but I took care of myself this morning, in the shower," Sami said, "and last night? It was all about you, baby, and I was a bit scared that if I went as far as I wanted to go, you'd run out of the room screaming."

Bonnie looked at her seriously, and replied, "I wouldn't have done that; I mean, I wouldn't have run away screaming. Sami, I just need some time to process all of this, you know?"

"Yeah, baby, I do know; been there, and done that, myself."

"I just need a little time, that's all," Bonnie repeated.

"So we're still going to be roomies?" Sami asked.

"Oh, I hope so," Bonnie said, a serious look to her face when she said it.

________________________

Summer classes started and the girls got busy with class assignments and the like. Neither referenced that night again, but both were visibly more relaxed around each other, joking and teasing coming very easy to them.

Sami's schedule allowed her to pick up a few more model shoots, and a few more hours at the restaurant. She was still 'posing' for Marcia and had another session scheduled about a month after school had resumed. Marcia had started another project, using Sami for it as well; the nude she had painted of Sami sold the first day she displayed it at her 'spot' in Jackson Square, and sold for a nice sum, Marcia said, but not revealing how much.

This project was a partial nude because Sami was wearing a short kimono, parted just enough to show a bit of tit and a bit of pussy, well, more a 'hint' of pussy.

"That's enough for tonight, don't you think, Sami? I need to let the oil dry for a couple of days before we resume, okay?"

No pretense between them now when Sami came to pose, and because of that, Sami's answer was to walk over to Marcia, kissing her deeply while fondling her breast through Marcia's tee shirt. As usual, Marcia was braless and as usual, her nipples hardened when she felt Sami's hand on her tit.

"Tell me, Sami, is cannabis still enjoyed around campus?" Marcia asked as she slowly soaped Sami in the shower. This had also become a ritual; showering together after the painting was over and before the fucking began.

Sami was standing, facing away from Marcia, arms and hands outstretched supporting her, as she leaned against the shower wall. Her legs were spread so that Marcia could soap, feel, and play with Sami's pussy. Sami enjoyed having sex with Marcia; the older woman knew things about a younger woman's body and Sami liked that a lot.

"Absolutely, it is," Sami finally said in answer to Marcia's query.

"Would you like to share some, before we play?"

"Is the Pope Catholic? Sami replied, closing her eyes as she felt Marcia's fingers enter her from behind.

____________________

Bonnie's class had been cancelled for that day, and as Bonnie walked back to her dorm, she was alternately thinking about that night a month ago, with Sami, and about how pissed she was because of her class being cancelled. Damnit, she thought, the professor could've sent out an email to the students announcing the cancellation; other professors did it, why couldn't he?

Well, it would've been her last class that day anyway, so she changed into a comfortable tee and a pair of shorts for the rest of the day. Sitting at her desk, Bonnie logged on to her laptop, checked her email, got rid of the spam and replied to a couple of messages from some friends.

Finished with that, she then went to a few sites that she had been visiting since 'that night'. A couple of the sites were lesbian/gay help-sites which extolled gay-friendly bars and dance clubs in various cities around the country, as well as support groups, a couple were more of a personals site, promoting romance and finding a 'true love' among their membership, and a couple were, pretty much, porno sites dedicated to the lesbian and/or gay lifestyles.

It was at these sites that Bonnie had been spending most of her time, when she visited; she couldn't deny that watching and looking at the videos or pictures of women making love, that she had found pleasure from doing so, more and more, it seemed.

Loosening her shorts' snaps, as her sexual arousal from the videos mounted, Bonnie slipped a hand down her shorts and under her panties, and with eyes glued to the laptop's screen, Bonnie Sue Madison, of the Gulfport Madisons, masturbated and stifled her cry of joy when she orgasmed, sitting at her desk.

__________________________

Sami walked out of class, she and Billie, walking out together and heading for their dorm. Sami was half-listening to Billie as they walked from class, her mind thinking about her session with Marcia a couple of nights ago.

She and Marcia got pretty high on Marcia's excellent weed and had an incredible, bed-wrecking, fuck session that night. Marcia had introduced a new wrinkle into their sex-play; while eating Sami's sweet-tasting pussy, Marcia stopped for a second to retrieve a slender dildo from her nightstand drawer and returning her mouth to Sami's snatch, she slowly but surely, slipped the dildo into Sami's ass. Sami gasped in shock, at first, but quickly the pleasure defeated the initial surprise and pain and resulted in an incredible orgasm for Sami.

Re-living that particular bit of play, stirred arousal in Sami, and looking out of the corner of her eyes at Billie as they approached their dorm, Sami was suddenly extremely desirous of Billie. As they entered the dorm, Sami asked, "Is your roommate around today or is she at work?"

Recognizing that tone of voice from Sami, Billie looked to Sami as they walked up the stairwell, and she recognized that look in Sami's eyes when she had returned Billie's glance. She's horny, thought Billie, and that knowledge flipped a switch inside of Billie as well, which resulted in Billie asking Sami if she'd like to come up to her room for a while.

Sami's answering smile told Billie that she was about to have this good-looking white girl between her legs; Billie damned near came, there in the stairwell, with that glimpse into her immediate future.

Billie was looking down her body, watching as Sami performed magic with her tongue on Billie's pussy; the contrasting skin color between Sami and her was almost enough, in itself, to make her come, but it was that magical tongue of Sami's that sent her to the Promised Land, again and again for the next hour.

Looking up from her bed as Sami got dressed, Billie was still naked, her pubes wet from Sami's oral attentions. Oh, she had serviced Sami as well after she had gotten off for the fourth or fifth time; no, she wouldn't be denied her taste of Sami-girl's sweet pussy, not at all.

"It's always fun with you when we fuck," Billie stated as a matter of fact.

"That's not a bad thing, is it?" Sami replied while slipping her tee over her head and down her arms; her still-wet nipples from Billie's suckling dampened her tee just a wee bit, and making her nipples hard again.

"Oh no," Billie laughingly replied, "not by a long stretch, baby, I like it when we play."

Watching Billie stretch her arms above her head while lying in her bed, naked, started Sami's horny-motor running again; running on idle speed, but running nevertheless.

Bending down to kiss Billie goodbye, Sami placed a hand onto Billie's breast for support; okay, more for the thrill of the touch, than for support.

Damn, what the hell is wrong with me, Sami wondered as she slowly descended the stairwell to her floor, I am truly turning into a pussy-whore.

Sami couldn't decide if that was a bad thing, or not.

_______________________

"I'm really pissed at you," Bonnie said when Sami walked into their suite.

Puzzled, Sami asked why.

"Look on your bed," Bonnie replied.

On Sami's bed were a couple of greeting card-type envelopes, along with a few other pieces; Sami really didn't get a lot of 'snail-mail', so any was a treat, of sorts.

They got each other's mail all the time, that wasn't a new thing

"You didn't tell me your birthday was coming," Bonnie said, turning in her chair to look at Sami.

"Actually, it was a couple of weeks ago; I'd bet these cards are from a couple of aunts who never get the date right," Sami chuckled as she opened the cards; she was right, it was from her two aunts, great aunts, on her mother's side.

"Still, you could have told me; I would've gotten you something," Bonnie said, sounding a bit 'hurt'.

"Baby, I've never really been into birthday celebrations and all; it wasn't an intended oversight, I just didn't really think that it mattered," Sami said in way of explanation.

"Well, will you at least let me take you to dinner or something, please?"

"Bonnie, you don't have to do that," Sami protested.

"I know I don't have to do that; I want to do that, pretty please?"

A half-hour later, Sami gave up, or gave in, and said, "Okay, if I let you take me to dinner, will you please shut the fuck up about it?"

"Shutting up, ma'am", Bonnie happily said.

__________________________

Okay; Sami had to admit that the Italian restaurant Bonnie chose was outstanding in every way; the food, the ambiance, and even the piped-in music which was all Sinatra, all the time. But, the gelato, with a candle in it, well that was a bit much; but it was a sweet gesture, Sami thought.

They walked the three or so blocks back to campus, marveling at the comfortable evening air, which was void of the normal humidity and stifling heat that can be New Orleans in the summer.

They strolled more than walked, not being in a particular hurry about anything. Sami, of course, had thanked Bonnie for her 'birthday dinner', feeling genuine gladness that Bonnie would do such a thing. Maybe, just maybe, thought Sami, I was a bit too quick in my assessment of Bonnie that first semester.

Another life lesson learned, Sami conceded.

"Got any classes tomorrow?" Bonnie asked as she held the door open to their dorm for Sami.

"Yeah, but it's a lab at 10, so I get to sleep in a bit."

"Good," was Bonnie's only comment.

Stopping at the vending machine, Bonnie bought a couple of cokes, handing one to Sami, with a bit of a smirk.

"Thanks," Sami said, a bit puzzled which showed on her face.

"You'll see," Bonnie Sue smilingly said.

Once back in their room, Bonnie immediately went to her closet and reaching to the back of it, retrieved the bottle of 151.

"We didn't finish it, and there's enough for us to have a drink for your birthday," Bonnie said, and grabbing an ice-bucket, she left to get some ice from the dispenser on their floor. When she returned she asked Sami if she'd mind fixing the drinks while she changed for bed.

"You sure about this, Bonnie? You do remember what happened the last time we drank this stuff, don't you?"

Turning to face Sami, as she removed her top and bra, Bonnie simply nodded her head.

Sami went about her task and while doing so, she watched Bonnie strip to her panties, and put on a cut-off top, the bottom of which showed a bit of her boobs.

A very sexy look for Bonnie Sue, Sami thought.

"Happy Birthday Sami," and touching mugs, they drank to Samantha's nineteenth birthday.

Sami put her drink aside so that she could change into her night stuff as well, stripping as Bonnie had done, while Bonnie just watched, slowly sipping her drink as she did so. Sami slipped her undershirt over her head, and foregoing her sleep shorts, she stayed just in her panties as well.

Retrieving her drink, she started to sit on her own bed when Bonnie patted a spot next to her, on her bed, indicating where Sami should sit.

"Chug race?" Bonnie asked, and when Sami nodded okay, they both chugged down their drinks, racing to finish first.

Bonnie won.

"Wow, that's a rush," Sami said when the 151 released inside of her a moment later, "almost as good as Jamaican reefer."

"Damn, it is a rush," Bonnie said as she felt the world around her start to reel just a bit.

Waiting just a few minutes for her rush to move along its journey, Bonnie took her and Sami's mugs and put them on the nightstand. Then in a move which Sami really didn't see coming, Bonnie turned back to Sami, and placing both hands on Sami's head to hold it, she leaned in and kissed Sami.

Their mouths were opened to the other, their tongues playing with each other almost immediately. Sami put her arms around Bonnie and Bonnie took one of Sami's hands and placed it under her half-tee, onto her bare breast.

Sami fondled and felt Bonnie as their kiss became hotter and hotter. Pushing Sami onto her back on the bed, Bonnie put a hand under Sami's shirt, moving quickly to play with Sami's breast.

Breaking the kiss, Bonnie moved her lips all around Sami's face and neck, licking Sami's ear, and nibbling with her mouth on it.

"Take off your shirt," Bonnie asked, breathing heavy from her arousal.

Sami did as asked and laid back down afterwards, but not before pulling Bonnie's shirt off of her.

Lowering her mouth to Sami's nipple, before she took into her mouth, Bonnie said, "I really hope I don't screw this up, Sami; remember I'm new to this," and before Sami could answer, Bonnie Sue Madison's mouth was sucking, kissing and licking Sami's breasts as Sami held on to her head, her fingers running through Bonnie's hair.

"Mmm, that feels soooo good, baby," Sami said to Bonnie, not so much as encouragement for Bonnie's efforts as much as it was simply the truth.

Bonnie's unspoken answer was to redouble her sucking and kissing of Sami-girl's breasts, biting and licking Sami's nipples with a hunger, it seemed.

Sami was enjoying being the seduced, as opposed to the seducer, which she normally was. Sami entered the evening with no thought of anything sexual happening between her and Bonnie, but boy, was she glad that Bonnie obviously had other thoughts.

Sami felt Bonnie's hand move down her belly and sort of hover by her crotch, almost touching but not quite. Because, by now, she so desperately wanted Bonnie to touch her, Sami moved her legs apart at the same time that Bonnie's mouth moved from her nipples to Sami's mouth, Bonnie's tongue sliding easily into Sami's opened lips.

Both of them were making the sounds of sex as they kissed with moans and murmurs of gobbly-gook, but a turn on, nevertheless, to hear it.

When Bonnie's hand cupped Sami-girl's pussy, she moaned loudly and long, as if the touch flipped on a switch inside of her. She caressed and squeezed Sami's pussy in her hand, much as Sami had done to her that other night, that other, very special, night.

Sami's panties were becoming increasingly wet from Bonnie's touch, and Sami was almost about to climax, but trying to hold it off as long as she could so that she could enjoy Bonnie's touches for as long as possible.

It wasn't long enough, thought Sami, but the resulting orgasm was absolutely fantastic.

When she climaxed, Sami grabbed Bonnie's hand with her own, holding it to her pussy as she bucked and thrust against it. Bonnie's mouth was sucking on one of Sami's tits when Sami climaxed, and the thrill of knowing that she had gotten Sami off, made her almost swallow Sami's tit into her mouth.

After they came down from their excitement, they stayed in Bonnie's bed, their naked breasts against each other's as Bonnie lay on top of Sami with Sami's arms around her. They were trading short, sweet kisses as they individually processed what had just happened when Sami moved to put Bonnie onto her back, Sami obviously wanting to get Bonnie off, now.

"No Sami," Bonnie said as she strummed Sami's face with her fingertips, "Another night, another time, but not tonight; this was for you, tonight was just for you."

Pausing a second, she hugged Sami to her body, saying, "Happy Birthday, Sami."

They settled into each other's bodies, more of a melding, actually, and they slept that way all night; peacefully, contented, and most happy that they had somehow evolved into this, now.

Neither thought the feelings they had as they went to sleep that night was love; no, neither thought that, but both knew it was very special, whatever it was.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • A Girl Called Sami Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 383 milliseconds