• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Non-Erotic
  • /
  • 750-1,000 Word Mind Control Story

750-1,000 Word Mind Control Story

I was finally doing what I loved to do. I was writing for a living. Having opened up a small office in my neighborhood, I wasn't working for anyone. This was my business.

I write custom creative stories for people. Everyone has a unique story to tell. What's your story?

It was late Friday afternoon when a college student appeared at my place of business.

"Hi," I said. "Can I help you?"

"I need a story," he said.

"Okay, sure, do you know what type of story you'd like me to write?"

"There's this girl in my dorm that I'd like to, you know, get with and I thought that if I could break the ice by giving her a story of what I'd like to do with her, maybe, you know, she'd get with me."

"Yeah, sure I can write you a romantic story."

"Romance? Nah, I don't want none of that stuff. I don't want to love her. I just want to do her."

"Okay, why don't you tell me what you have in mind and I'll start typing. Here's a list of my rates. I charge one hundred dollars for stories between 750-1,000 words and more for longer stories. All my stories come with a computer CD and I give you two printed copies, as well."

"That's fine. For a hundred bucks, though, let's keep it closer to a thousand words."

"You talk and I'll type. What's your name?"

"Jason."

"Hi Jason. I'm Freddie, Bostonfictionwriter," I said shaking hands.

"Her name is Kathy and she's beautiful. She has a hot body and is wicked cool."

"Describe her."

"She's about 5'2", maybe 100 pounds, has blonde hair, blue eyes, and A cup titties," he said watching me type before continuing. "I'd like to hypnotize her. I mean, I don't know how to hypnotize someone, but even if I could pretend to hypnotize her, you know, control her mind, so that she'll let me do the things that I want to do to her body. I figure that way, if she's hypnotized, they'll be no guilt and she won't feel awkward about me having her do stuff that she ordinarily wouldn't do."

"Have you asked her to, uhm, get with you?"

"Oh, yeah, sure, we're beyond that holding hands crap. Only, we both want something a little more adventurous and we thought having you write a scenario for us would give us more ideas to expand our sex life."

"Okay, this sounds like fun. Tell me more."

"I want to put her under a hypnotic spell where I undress her in front of a few of my friends. I figure that if she reads this story that I'd have a better chance of convincing her to do that, 'cause she's always reading mind control stories on Literotica. That's her thing."

"Well, it sounds like you're halfway there."

He leaned over to see the screen as I typed.

"Can you read to me what you're typing? You're typing so fast and I don't know what you're typing."

"Sure. Kathy and I were hanging out in my dorm room having a beer with a couple of my friends."

"I bet I can hypnotize you, Kath."

"I can't be hypnotized."

"Can I try?"

"Sure, but it won't work."

"What do I get if it works?"

"Uhm, I dunno, you can make me remove my clothes in front of your friends to prove to me that you hypnotized me after you wake me up from my trance," she said rolling her eyes.

"You're that sure that you can't be hypnotized?"

"Yeah, I'm sure. Professionals have tried hypnotizing me before when I wanted to stop smoking."

"You're going to be embarrassed."

"This is good," said Jason. "You wrote all this shit just from the few things that I told you?"

"Yeah, shall I continue?"

"Hell, yeah."

"I'm ready any time you are, Jason," said Kathy.

"Okay then, keep your eyes on my keys. You're getting sleepy. You're getting very sleepy. You are feeling so sleepy that you can barely keep your eyes open. Your eye lids are getting heavy and heavier. They are so heavy that you can no longer keep your eyes open."

Jason looked at Kathy in shocked disbelief that she had closed her eyes.

"Jason," said one of his friends. "You did it, Dude."

"Shh," said Jason. "I need to put her deeper in a trance. Sleep, Kathy. Sleep. Sleep deeply. You are so tired, Kathy, that you must sleep soundly. Only, when you hear me say "strip", you will start removing your clothes. Then, when I say "awake" you will gradually awaken at the sound of my voice."

"Gees, Jason, whatever you did, she's practically snoring," said one of his buddies.

"Strip."

Kathy sat up straight and pulled off her sweatshirt giving Jason and his three friends a view of her white bra. Next, she unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans. Still with her eyes closed and her head down, she stood and pulled her legs out from her jeans, first one and then the other. She stood before the four men in her panty and bra. Then, without hearing another word from Jason, she reached around behind her and unhooked her bra exposing her delightfully perky A cup tits. Her nipples were erect. Then, in one swift movement, she pulled down and off her panty to expose her shaved pussy to the men in the room. She was naked.

Ordinarily Kathy was modest. She was the type of woman who wouldn't even wear a bikini at the beach and here she was naked. Now, it was time to prove to Kathy that she could be hypnotized.

"Awake...awake."

Slowly Kathy was coming around until she was fully awake.

"Jason! What the fuck! You asshole," she said grabbing her clothes and running from his room to her room.

"How's that, Jason?"

"I'll let you know. If this works, my friends will want stories, too."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Non-Erotic
  • /
  • 750-1,000 Word Mind Control Story

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds