• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • She's a Naughty Little Housewife Ch. 08

She's a Naughty Little Housewife Ch. 08

The summer months grew into fall, then winter as Amanda and Daniel's relationship became more active and more private as time went on. Jake, who was wallowing in his own pity how he shouldn't have took the residency job, was always busy at work and didn't have time to mess around, or so he told Amanda. This only sent Amanda into the arms of Daniel, a caring guy. It was a Saturday morning in December, which being in LA it wasn't to cold outside, and Amanda was snug in Daniel's bed. It wasn't nothing out of the ordinary for her to sleep over at Daniel's, that's how much Jake was never home, he would never recognize that she was gone. She wore one of Daniel's wife beater shirts and a pair of his black boxers, she was covered up by a thin white sheet that was also draped by a comforter that match the bed. Amanda's curly hair was down her back as she woke up and ran her hand across Daniel's side of the bed.

"Daniel?" She said as she lifted her head up noticing that he was gone. She pushed her body up into a kneeling position as she looked around the brightly lit room. No sign of Daniel anywhere, which was weird, because he normally was home on Saturday mornings. Amanda stood up and looked out the window noticing that his car was gone. Would he really leave without telling her goodbye? Just as Amanda thought this she saw a note on the dresser that read her name.

Amanda, it said on the envelope. She opened it and read it aloud.

"I had to run to do a final okay for one of my projects, I promise I'll be home before noon, and I'll bring lunch so don't worry your little ass about what to make me to eat. It wouldn't matter anyways, I have no food in the fridge. I'll see you in a little while. Daniel." She smiled to herself as she laid down into the bed and covered herself up again holding the note tightly to her body. She looked over and Daniel's advanced and confusing alarm clock and the time read 11:45, he should be home soon, she thought to herself. As she held the note tighter she laid her head on the pillow next to the one she used when she slept over. She could smell his smell on his pillow, Amanda took a deep breath as she hugged it a little tighter wishing that he was laying next to her.

"Keep hugging any tighter and your gonna make the feathers pop out of the side." Daniel said leaning against the doorway looking down at her.

"Hey, when did you get back?" Amanda said groggy sitting up in bed still holding onto the note he had written.

"Oh just now, thought I would see if you were up, I brought some food. It's not breakfast considering it is noon, but I thought you would be hungry." He said coming over to the bed.

"I don't want breakfast, I want something good." a smile spread across Amanda's face.

"Oh really?" He said running his hand to her shoulder and down her arm.

"Yeah, something meaty." She smiled running her hand down his chest. He was wearing a plain black t-shirt and a pair of jeans with his hair partially slicked back down his shoulders. He looked at her feeling himself becoming fully aroused touching her smooth pale skin.

"Well, I did get hamburgers and fries." Daniel said leaning against her.

"but I want a hot dog..." She moped knowing full well that she wasn't talking about food.

"Oh, you'll get one." He smiled pulling away, teasing her. She pouted to him as he headed downstairs as she slowly followed him. They both took a seat in the kitchen at the small table that was just for two. They both sat together as they dug into the good food Daniel brought home.

"How was your morning?" Amanda wondered.

"Oh, fine. We finally got done with the movie and I just needed to sign some papers. I would have much rather stay in bed and watch you sleep against my chest." Daniel said watching the smile spread across Amanda's face.

"I love cuddling in your chest, its so comfortable." Amanda smiled as she looked at him.

"I would have just rather stayed with you, but work's work so, but I'm here now, and we have all day." Daniel smiled taking a drink of his pink lemonade.

"Yeah, Jake called my cell phone this morning." she said trying not to talk about Jake much.

"When's he due back?"

"Well, I didn't answer but he left me a message saying that he was going up to Seattle for the rest of next week for the annual Doctor's Association ball. He's trying to get a job in the Hills at this Plastic Surgery office, he thinks that its about time he should go into the profession that he got his degree for so he's going with the people who own the clinic. He really hates working at the hospital now." Amanda said annoyed with him. Daniel rolled his eyes at the word Jake, anything about him annoyed him.

"Good! More time for you and I." Daniel said running his hands over her leg. She looked at him and smiled as she leaned in and kissed his cheek. "Do you wanna know one thing I wish I could do?" Amanda looked down at her food as she continued to eat.

"Hmm?" She hummed.

"I wish you were mine so I could show you off to everyone I know." Amanda looked up at him clearing her throat. "I can't ever really take you anywhere because I might get caught up in a camera frenzy and we certainly don't want your husband seeing you splashed across the front page of US Weekly or the National Inquirer. The worst thing is, that when we do go out, we have to pretty much hide us."

"Daniel..." Amanda said with a silent voice.

"I want you for myself." He muttered under his breath. She stood up at the table and sat in his lap putting her head on his shoulder.

"You're the only guy that invades my mind." Amanda said looking up at him with her blue eyes.

"Jake's in there to."

"No, he left my mind a long time ago. You're the only guy I think about." Amanda said kissing his lips.

"Amanda..." He said pulling her away from his lips.

"Yeah..." She said taking a breath.

"I love you." the words fell out of his mouth gracefully. Amanda's blue eyes sprung open widely and she looked at him smiling.

"I love you too." She whispered against his lips her forehead against him. After a few minutes of hugging her tightly he picked her up and placed her feet on the floor.

"I hate to say this, but I do actually have paperwork to do, just for a little bit." Daniel said still feeling her arms around his neck.

"No!" Amanda said sadly. "Oh well, work's work. I'm gonna go swimming for a little while then, good cardio exercise."

"I'll join you when I'm done." Daniel smiled kissing her forehead and heading upstairs to his office leaving Amanda behind to go change into her swimsuit and find herself time to relax by the pool. Fifteen minutes later, Amanda found herself sitting in a lounge chair by the pool wearing her cute little green two piece swimsuit with a glass of pink lemonade at her side and a think book in hand. She wore a pair of trendy sunglasses and had a pink towel underneath her body as the she soaked up the sun, even though she didn't want to get tan, she wouldn't, the sun wasn't her friend. She got into her book not even thinking about swimming. After a little while, Amanda put her book down and decided maybe she should swim, the heat was killing her skin. She dove into the cool water coming up with her hair wet and her body shivering to the coldness against her body. She came back to her beach chair and started to wipe off her body. She heard the door open from the kitchen and automatically thought that she would hear Daniel jump into the pool.

"Smile sexy girl." Daniel said still wearing his regular clothes holding his camera.

"Daniel, that's not funny." Amanda's cheeks started to blush her pale cheeks filling up with warm blood. Daniel zoomed the camera onto her breasts as she looked at him her hands on her hips.

"Why not? I need something to jerk to when your not with me at night." Daniel said sly and cool. Amanda just looked up at him and smiled.

"Daniel!" Amanda said covering up with her beach towel, tying it around her body.

"Baby girl please?" He said giving her the pout look that she could never resist. She rolled her blue eyes at first and smiled pulling the towel down and pushing it over to the chair she was recently sitting in. Daniel just smiled as he zoomed into her face first getting her smile and then zoomed down lower to her breasts until he stopped. "Take it off sweetie."

"Can we do this inside at least, I don't wanna get sunburned." Amanda smiled coming up to kiss him as he put the camera on both of them.

"Alright." Daniel sighed pretending to be mad. She hit his arm playfully as she headed towards the backdoor Daniel following slowly behind her pointing the camera on her ass. He watched her as she walked into the air-conditioned house and he closed the door behind him. "Stop right there baby girl, you look great in this light." He said waiting her to take off her swimsuit top.

"Right here, in the kitchen?" She asked playfully as she reached for the clasp on the back of her swimsuit. He zoomed the camera down onto her breasts and looked up at her.

"Do it baby." Daniel encouraged as she unclasped it and threw it on the floor as the camera got her breasts up close and personal. She ran her hands over her pierced nipples gently teasing the camera like someone was watching. Daniel looked up at her and licked his lips, he wanted to suck on those tits so bad. She started to moan a little as she pinched her pink little nipples which were hard already.

"Mmm..." She moaned closing her eyes for a moment then opening them and Daniel zoomed back out to show her upper body. She smiled at him as he came over and set the camera on the counter, about mid-height of the counter pointing it at her breasts as he came into shot. Amanda looked down at him as he got to his knees in front of her and put his lips down on her nipples making her moan louder. The camera was sure to pick up the moans as he continued to bite, suck, and tickle her nipples gently. Amanda looked into the camera lens with her blue eyes like she was pretending that Daniel was watching her at that moment and he was stroking his big cock to her. His tongue licked her breast gently before he stood back up and grabbed the camera pointing it at her again.

"Alright, take off those bottoms baby." Daniel said knowing his voice would be on the video but Amanda looked at him and turned towards the stairs walking away towards the bedroom at the top of the steps. Daniel followed quickly behind as they made it into the room and she pushed him into the nice big comfy chair that was in the corner of his room. He looked up at her with the camera as her breasts got into the shot as she took a seat on his lap. "What do you think your doing?"

"Giving you a show?" She said smiling as she stood up, that camera still pointed at her. She smiled as she sat a little and started grinding her ass into him. The camera moved down and filmed her ass grinding against his big, growing cock in his pants. It grew larger and larger as she grinded into him then she pulled away and pulled down her bottoms looking at him. He zoomed in on her wet, shaven, pinkish pale pussy as she ran her fingers over it. "Do you wanna see more?" She asked the camera as she saw Daniel nod his head. She laid on the bed and opened her legs and he stood and moved the camera close to her. She ran her fingers over her glistening pussy lips as she pushed one finger in. He zoomed in and watched her start to rub her clit which was swollen and red.

"Damn baby..." He said putting the camera down, just enough so he could still film, and he put her legs on his shoulders and started to lick her pussy up. He pushed his tongue into the slit that was dripping wet for him and he could taste her pussy juices against his tongue. Amanda grabbed the camera for him and videotape him licking her pussy. She moaned loudly as he looked up at her and smiled before grabbing the camera again. He went back over to the chair sat down as Amanda came over to him and pull his hard, throbbing cock out of his pants.

"Your so hard baby." Amanda said looking into the camera as she started to stroke his big Spanish cock. He moaned a little into the camera as she slowly pulled down his pants so she could have him completely naked. Once his pants were off she ran her hands over his balls as she ran her tongue over the head of his cock. She could taste his rod in her mouth as she placed her pink plump lips around it and started to suck on his cock like she was sucking on a lollipop. He put the camera on her face she looked into it as she sucked his cock before going down and taking his balls in her mouth. She sucked on them as the camera zoomed in. Daniel couldn't take it anymore, he needed to fuck that tight little pussy and he needed to fuck it now.

"Baby go to the bed." Daniel said with pleading eyes as he put the camera on the dresser and zoomed to the bed. He pulled off his shirt and threw it on the floor as he went over to the bed and she got on her hands and knees staring at the camera the whole time pretending he was watching. He smiled as he ran his cock over the wetness of her pussy lips. She moaned loudly as he leaned down and kissed her cheek, running his fingers through her hair as he pussy the length of his cock into her pussy as she looked into the camera moaning and screaming as Daniel smiled knowing she was thinking of the thought that he would watch it when she had to go home. He pushed in and out of it faster and faster then slower and slower going random paces at different times. She looked at the camera with her pleading eyes begging for more and more as he fucked her hard.

"Cum in me baby." She begged looking at him. Daniel continued to push deeper and deeper into her as he leaned down and whispered into her ear.

"Beg for it slut." He said a little louder then a whisper.

"Oh please give it to me. Please!" She begged as he gripped her hips and groaned and grunted louder against her ear.

"Come on you slut, squirt on my cock." Daniel said to her just as he pushed the head of his cock against her g-spot making her pussy juices squirt all over his cock. This only sent Daniel over the edge as he shot his creamy white cum into her little pale pussy. She smiled at him as she moaned loudly feeling his cum slip out of her as Daniel pulled out and grabbed the camera quickly to zoom in on her pussy which was dripping that creamy cum out. "Oh we're not done yet." He said putting the camera back.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • She's a Naughty Little Housewife Ch. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 708 milliseconds