• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Beginning Ch. 01

The Beginning Ch. 01

Chapter 1

Inside Emote

"Is this what you really want to do tonight, Jennifer?" the worried male asks his beautiful wife. His face scrunched in concern and his hair ruffled from this vixen playing with his shoulder length black hair. His white button down shirt almost fully unbuttoned.

"Of course it is, I love you, Josh, and want to show you how much I care for you. Please let me be in your arms tonight," Jennifer spoke in a sweet, softness that only angels from heaven or the angels from hell spoke in and lowered her plush lips down to his, meeting his. She sat in his lap with her legs under herself kissing him passionately while working her hands over the remaining buttons of her love's shirt. He slid his hands under her white, silk V-neck blouse and caressed her soft skin up to her shoulders. Quickly they removed their shirts and tossed them to the floor.

"I love you so much, Jenn," he whispered in between kissing her, tasting her sweet scent. His hands wrapped around her back to unclip her white cotton brazier and found their mark despite the lack of experience in this act. She moved her kisses to his cheek, neck, then up to his ear, where she whispered the emotion he had declared to her. As she moved back towards his mouth, he pulled the cloth off her shoulders and flung it behind him, revealing a perky set of D cup breasts ready for him to indulge in. She wrapped her slender arms around his neck and kissed his hair as his licked around her right areola with his warm, wet tongue sending sensations of ecstasy to her little clit. Squeezing slightly on her right breast, he encircled her nipple, feeling it enlarge against his tongue. He slowly sucked her nipple into his mouth and sucked it hard. A soft shudder of escaped those quivering lips as her hands running throughout his hair.

Wanting more than to just play with his hair, she dismounted him and stood in front of him. Swaying her hips sensually, she withdrew herself from the plaid schoolgirl skirt she'd worn since post-reception. Watching this beautiful twenty-one year old dance her way out of her clothes in front of him enchanted the bulge in his dark blue trousers to a point of discomfort. Seeing he was very pleased with her performance, she bent down in front of him and unzipped the slacks. He did his part to slide them down as far as he could while sitting, even lifting his hind end up a bit to get them to his knees. As she got the skirt to the beige carpeted floor, she knelt in front of her lover intent on assisting him in relieving the pressure that was very apparent as his member stood straight and circumcised. Taking it with her left hand and gently kissing it with her lips, she expressed her joy of seeing it jump at the gentlest touch. Licking around the head and teasing him more, he leaned his head back enjoying the sensations her warm, wet tongue gave him.

"Oh, Jenn, that feels so good," he whispered as her mouth engulfed the first inch of his quivering member. Her tongue lapping at his cock while she took on more of the eight inches still outside of her pretty little mouth, she raised her eyes and smiled at him, mouth still full of Josh's meat. "I cannot take it any more, my sweet!" he exclaimed as he positioned his hands to help her up to her kneeling position. They both rose together kissing all the way up. She lay down on the couch and he lowered himself on top of her kissing away her lips, until she situated comfortably on her back. He kissed down her soft skin to her belly button where he kissed it in the same spiral method as he had done her breasts. Once he had her tummy twitching, he inserted his tongue into the little h ole sending goose bumps all over her skin. Seeing she was getting a great deal more turned on by this, he moved on to kiss towards the dark wispy tuff of hair around her sex. Breathing in her sweet, moist, honey scent, he kissed her inner right thigh as he lifted her legs over his shoulders. Separating the fold of her pussy with his thumbs, he gently kissed the little nodule at the apex of her vagina. Probing it with his tongue, slowly at first but building quickly to fast-paced licks, he felt the natural lubrication flowing from her nubile nether. Her moaning proportionally rose in volume. She was close to Cumming already.

"Oh, Josh, please just put it in. I want to feel you inside me!" she yelled as she came violently. As she wished he would insert his flesh into her own well lubricated sex, he inserted his right index finger into her tight little cunt and continued to lick from top to bottom of her pretty pink slit. "Oh, God, Josh!" she started screaming as her virgin pussy was at long last being penetrated. After her second cum of the evening, Josh decided that it was now time, that he had brought her to enough pleasure to be proud of himself. He straightened up onto his knees and moved in to give his member the haven it craved. Slowly inserting his cock into her soaking wet slit, he hunched over her kissing her. As he went deeper into her, a trail of blood seeped out of her love hole, her cherry juice mixing with the overabundance of lubrication. She let out a loud moan from the pain of the stretching of her young, virgin pussy and the ecstasy racing through her veins. Her wish was granted, the love of the past four years finally inside her, fulfilling the fantasies she had always had, exceeding the expectations as he slowly pressed his cock into her nether until he could no longer place any more of his meat into her.

Josh whispered sweet nothings into her ear as she moaned louder and louder in unison with his building speed inside her. "Jenn, I am about to explode," he grunted while pounding every bit of energy into her. "Do you mind if I cum inside you?"

"No, my love, come inside me please!" With her final word, he shot his load deep into her. She came hard with her mate, both lying on the couch holding each other, his and her juices soaking the couch beneath.

"I love you so much, Jennifer. Please don't ever leave me," he spoke laboriously as his body tried to return to normal.

"I love you too, Josh, and I will never leave you," she replied with a smile and eyes closed. Josh used his right arm to grab the blanket off the floor and covered them as best as he could without exiting his favourite place in all the world. He laid his head on her shoulder and met her in a deep passionate kiss. Drifting on to sleep was not the plan, but it just so happened that they had both expended all of their energy in their first sexual act.

Josh woke a few hours later to find that Jennifer hadn't budged and he had reduced in size. He stood up and walked to the bathroom feeling the urge to relieve his bladder. As he stood to his full height, he turned to look at her sleeping so peaceful and smiled at her. I love you, Dear, he thought to himself. Turning around slowly still trying to hold in the sight of her there, blanket covering her from top of breast to those cute little toes of hers, he walked slowly to the half bath located relatively close to the living room. As he stood above the toilet, relieving himself, she walked up behind him and wrapped her hands around him.

"Thank you, my love," she whispered into his ear. "That was amazing. I never knew just how good it would feel to have you inside me like that." He had just finished relieving himself and flushed the toilet. While he turned to face her, she dropped to her knees. "I want you in me forever," she declared as she lifted his limp flesh to her mouth. Licking from to tip to hilt, she coaxed his member to recover the vigor it had had only hours prior. She positioned his cock so that she could run her tongue along his testicles and suck on his sparsely haired sack. Taking his flesh into her mouth, she rolled his balls in her right hand as she attempt to get his dick further and further into her mouth. Sliding back and forth, tasting his pee and the dried blending of their juices, her tongue caressed as her cheeks sucked as hard as able. She wanted him, obsessed over him. Jenn knew she would do anything for this man she loved so dearly, and Josh knew it for he would do the same. Josh closed his eyes and felt all the blood in his body rush to his meaty cock. He could barely stand, but reassured her she was pleasing him by whispering for her to suck it harder and to take it deeper into her little mouth.

"You wish to go up to the bedroom, my dear?" he asked of her when his knees began to give way. She nodded and tried standing slowly without the flesh in her mouth coming out, but alas he wanted to hold her while they walked to the bedroom. He kissed the soft, golden brown, tanned flesh of her neck delicately. They proceeded down the lavender hall past a few doors and pressed the white door open. As they entered the darkened rose coloured room, Jennifer ran to the mahogany four poster bed dragging her lover behind her. Her long, dark auburn hair trailing behind her smelled of rose blossoms. It was true; he longed to be with her, his new bride, not even a day into the honeymoon and he couldn't think of a moment better than this since before he had met Jennifer four years prior. She released his hand as she hopped into the bed and turned towards him. He continued to stare at her, marveling in her beauty. Her silvery blue eyes locked onto his dark teal ones. "I love you so much," he whispered softly so that she barely heard him over the pounding of her own heart. Awakening from his reflection, he crawled into the bed on top of her meeting her luscious lips to his. He took hold of her breasts and squeezed them with in his hands occasionally flicking her enlarged nipples with his fore finger.

"Josh, please don't toy with me. Just give me the happiest day of my life, my love," she spoke to him half dazed, the type of trance one goes into as all senses become heightened yet still incoherent to the person, a sort of ecstasy filling the body with no real beginning or ending to its intensity. If he were not to slide inside her now, she would most likely have one powerful orgasm and fall asleep on him, something he didn't want her to do. Josh slid himself into her soaking sex. As he built up moment, he kissed her passionately on her pink lips and then kissed his way to her ear. "Jennifer, my dear, what can I give you? What can I do to you to make you happy?"

"Josh, you make me happy just by being with me, my Love." Though he didn't show her that this saddened him, he was severely hurt by this for it was Josh's wish to know all of his wife's fantasies and her to know all of his. This would have to be a discussion they would have later he noted and continued to build in speed inside his blushing bride who's face was now flush and tears falling from her eyes. She was content and happy in the moment, he knew, but was that what he wanted, to have sex like this and only like this? He began to take his frustrations out on her little fuck hole, impaling her upon his flesh without much concern for its depth inside her. Only the concern for her happiness came to him. He would be her husband and she his wife, to love, honour, and obey until death parted them. Thinking about the situation at hand, him and his lovely spouse finally together in holy matrimony, he exploded inside her sex as she reached her next and final orgasm of the night. Josh bent his lips to hers and was met with a very passionate kiss from his love.

Once again they both fell asleep wrapped in each other's arms. The bad thing about sleeping for Josh was his imagination seemed to get the best of him during his naps. Dreams and nightmares would plague him. Of what exactly he hardly could remember. Recently, he found himself daydreaming things of such depravity that the cockles on his neck would stand on end. Inside he fought with himself on how to be a husband.

Jenn rolled over still asleep and pressed her soft back to his chest. This awoke her lover. Staring down the length of her body, he caressed her left shoulder and wafted in the scent of her hair. Josh began to think back to earlier that day. Jenn's smile over her white rose bouquet warmed his heart. My God, he thought unto himself, she was so beautiful in her very light pink dress and matching veil.

Not realizing that he had begun to play with her nipples, tracing them pinching them softly, she began to rouse. She lay in his arms feeling him come alive again into her lower back as he began to get rougher with his teasing of her nipples. "Josh, are you having fun, my love?" she questioned him softly enjoying his touch.

Josh chuckled as he realized what he was doing. "Didn't know I was doing anything until just now," he declared as she began to grind into him. Her juices were flowing from her sex to his legs already. This seemed to him to be the most perfect time to continue the conversation he wanted to start earlier. "Jenn, I meant to ask this of you earlier," he went on, "what are your deepest fantasies? Like what are things you have always wanted to try?"

She turned towards her body to face him and peered into his teal eyes. "Like what, my dear?"

"I'm not completely sure myself, Love, but I feel compelled to do things with and to you."

"Such as?"

"Spank you, Jenn. I feel like I should control you." With his confession, she gasped. Not a gasp of horror escaped her lips but a gasp of now that you mention it, I do know what I want you to do, be.

"Josh, please don't be upset with me," she pleaded and he felt his heart sink into the depth of his knees, "I have wanted you to control me for the past two years of our relationship. I have just been a bit insecure that you wouldn't want that type of relationship with me and it would cause you to leave me. I would like for you to take my mind, body, and soul to do with as you please. I want you to be my Master and I to be your slave to do with as you please. I love you and trust you with all my being Josh. Please, don't hate me." With the last usage of please, she began to cry from her fear finally taking hold of her eyes.

Josh held Jennifer even closer to him. He hated to see her cry. Whispering in her ear, he told her, "I am your Master, my slave, and I love you no less than I did when I first spoke those words. I will need to train you to be all the little slut you can be. You do understand this, right?" She nodded not diverting her silvery blue eyes from his. "I will need to research more on things to do to and with you, but as for now we won't go too much into that realm."

"As for my other desires, I would like for you to find those out throughout your training of me." She smiled then kissed him with fervor.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Beginning Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 447 milliseconds