• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • 750-1,000 Word Mind Control Story 04

750-1,000 Word Mind Control Story 04

After writing Jason's friend Chad and Steve a story, Kevin was next.

"My story is different from the others. I want to watch my girlfriend with Kathy, Elaine, and Colleen, my friends' girlfriends. I want to watch them make love to one another."

"Wow," said Jason, Chad, and Steve in unison.

"Okay," I said. "I need a name and a physical description of your girlfriend and any information you'd like included in the story," I said with my fingers poised on the keyboard.

"Linda's her name, she's 5'3", has brown hair, brown eyes, and is very attractive. She has C cup tits and a shaved pussy. I want a story where all four women are together and I hypnotize them to have wild lesbian sex while we all watch and take photos."

"Yeah, baby," said Jason, Chad, and Steve, slapping one another high fives.

"I still can't believe you are able to get these women to go along with this," I said.

"They're all hypnotized, Freddie," said Jason giving me a wink. "It's just a game we play."

"The women all know what they're doing. They use stories as an excuse to do things they wouldn't ordinarily do but always wanted to try doing. This way, there's no guilt and judgment. They can always say that they were hypnotized. It's like saying that you didn't know what you were doing 'cause you were drunk," said Jason. "We pretend that they're hypnotized."

"Whatever," I said. "It's your hundred bucks for me to write whatever you want."

"And can you read it aloud so that we can all hear it?"

"Sure," I said reading as I typed. "It was Saturday night and we were all hanging out in Jason's dorm room. There were 8 of us, Jason, Chad, Steve, and me and our girlfriends, Kathy, Elaine, Colleen, and Linda."

"Hey, let's play game," I said.

"What do you have in mind, Kevin, Charades or strip poker," said my girlfriend, Linda. "That's so lame. Let's go out clubbing."

"Yeah, sure, we can do that later, after I see if I can hypnotize the four of you," said Kevin.

"No way," said Kathy.

"Yeah, we already were naked once and God only knows what else you had us do."

"C'mon," said Colleen. "I'll make sure nothing happens this time. Steve tried and he couldn't hypnotize me."

The men hid their laughter.

"I'd like to try to be hypnotized," said Linda. "Besides, hypnosis can't make you do what you wouldn't ordinarily do when not hypnotized."

The four women sat on the couch side by side giggling like Japanese school girls while Kevin pulled out the custom story Bostonfictionwriter wrote for him and started reading from it.

"Keep your eyes on my keys. Focus on the shiny metal and listen to the tingling sound as the keys sway back and forth and back and forth. You're getting sleepy. You're getting very sleepy. You are feeling so sleepy that you can barely keep your eyes open. Your eye lids are getting heavy and heavier. They are so heavy that you can no longer keep your eyes open."

One by one, the four women closed their eyes and slept. It worked. It really worked. Kevin couldn't believe it.

"Sleep, Kathy. Sleep Elaine. Sleep Colleen. Sleep Linda." Kevin felt a little bit like Santa Clause talking to his reindeer. Sleep deeply. You are all so very tired that you must sleep soundly. When you hear me say "lesbian" you will all start kissing one another and feeling one another. Then when I say "awake" you will gradually awaken to the sound of my voice. You will remember nothing."

As soon as the women closed their eyes, the men undressed the women.

"Lesbian," said Jason.

Immediately Kathy and Elaine started making out while feeling one another's breasts. Colleen and Linda were making out while fondling one another, too. The four men snapped away with their digital cameras taking close up shots of the four women enjoying one another.

Kathy went down on Elaine while Colleen went down on Linda. Then, Linda switched with Kathy and went down on Elaine while Colleen went down on Kathy. It was an orgy of lesbian activity with arms and legs everywhere. It was sometimes difficult to tell which body part belonged to which woman.

Never did Kevin imagine it would be this good. He always wanted to see his girlfriend with another woman, but this was unbelievable.

"Oh, my God," said Jason. "You'd think they were lesbians in the way they are going at one another."

"This story is way better than my story," said Chad.

"I wish I had thought of doing this," said Steve snapping some close-up photos of his girlfriend Colleen eating Linda's pussy.

Finally, when the four men had their fill of watching women sexually enjoying one another, while they snapped all the photos to last them a full year of jerk-off sessions, Kevin moved to stop the action. Only, he forgot one thing. He forgot to dress them before awakening them.

"Awake," he said. "Awake...awake."

Slowly the women started coming around until they were all fully awake.

As soon as they opened their eyes, they looked down at their nakedness, screamed, grabbed their clothes, and bolted from the room.

"Kevin, you're such an asshole," said Linda, his girlfriend, as she ran out the door.

"You're going to get what's coming to you, Steve," said Colleen leaving.

"How could you do this to me, again," said Elaine to Chad.

"I'm so embarrassed," said Kathy clutching her clothes to her person and running out the door for the safe shelter of her room.

The four men laughed like school boys while slapping one another high fives and comparing their photos.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • 750-1,000 Word Mind Control Story 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 972 milliseconds