• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Melanie Enjoys My Day Off...So Do I!

Melanie Enjoys My Day Off...So Do I!

If you do not enjoy stories of group sec, incest, anal sex, ect...then please move on. To those readers who take the time to read stories in this category and then send along messages about how wrong they are....well, nothing else needs to be said there. This story is a fantasy and nothing more. All characters are over the age of 18. If hope you enjoy and would love feeback.

My daughter Melanie had been home from college for about 4 weeks. It was a Wednesday morning in July when I happened across my beautiful daughter by the pool. I had taken a day off of work to get my car fixed and was planning on being out all day. When I dropped my car off at the shop, the Valet offered me a lift home. With nothing else to do, it sounded like a great idea. I would we able to enjoy some quite time by the pool.

I arrived back home at about 11am. It was a beautiful day out, the temp at about 90 degrees. The perfect day to sit by the pool and relax. My wife was at work, and my youngest daughter was at camp. The only intrusions I would have to worry about were that of my 19 year old daughter Melanie. I expected she would be at her internship. As a physical therapy major, she had arranged to spend the summer working at the local high school. I was wrong.

I entered the Kitchen and realized almost instantly that not only was Melanie home, but she had company. She was by the pool with two guys which I did not know. They were laughing and flirting. The first sight I saw was Melanie kissing one of the guys while the other was sitting next to her rubbing her thigh. I decided to sneak up to the master bedroom and watch from the open window. I had witnessed my daughter Melanie, and even slept with her before on a prior occasion when she walked in on my wife and I in the middle of an incredible Friday evening with friends. Melanie had taken it upon herself to join in that night, with a little nudge, but had done so with great enthusiasm. I had not played with my daughter since then, but I had certainly thought about it.

When I reached my bedroom window, I had a perfect view. The window was open and I was able to look out over the scene in front of me which was quickly unfolding. As I watched, one of the guys undid Melanie's bikini and tossed it aside exposing my daughter's 34C breasts. I could easily see her erect nipples as the other guy quickly dropped to his knees in front of her and took a nipple into his mouth. The guy who had just undone her top stood and dropped his trunks. His cock stood at attention. Walking around in front of her, Melanie wasted no time taking his cock into her mouth. Within a split second she was deep throating his cock and moaning over his length. The guy fucking my daughter's throat tossed his head back in pure joy. The guy between her legs had pulled her bikini bottoms off and was already eating her pussy. It was as if they were trying to set a land speed record. Neither guy was taking any time to savor my daughter and ensure her enjoyment. I watched as Melanie had her pussy eaten and her throat fucked. It took the guy in her mouth less than a minute to blow his load. She swallowed every drop. The guy between her legs climbed up on top of her and put his cock in my daughter, and started fucking her. Again, he quickly pulled out and blew his load on the concrete. He mustn't have known that my daughter was on the pill.

Both of the guys stood around for a second and then pulled their clothes back on to leave. Melanie looked disappointed. She stood, and walked into the house not even putting her swim suit back on. Having forgotten to close the door, I stood by the window taking a second to let my hard on fade before moving. It was to late. Melanie into my room and saw me standing by the window.

"Did you enjoy the show", Melanie asked? Not sure what to say, I responded that it was ok, but they must have either been overly excited or inexperienced. "Both, I think. I have been flirting with them for some time now. We are interns together at the High School. I figured today would be a good day to bring them home to fuck. I didn't think you would be here though!" I explained to her about the car and my plans, all the while my beautiful daughter stood before me totally naked. "Well, I was about to come up here and borrow some of mom's toys. I am not even remotely satisfied. Would you like to help?"

I walked over to my daughter and kissed her on the lips, reaching up and grabbing her tits. Twisting her nipples, she moaned out loud at my assault. I could taste the cum on her mouth and lips. It made this even more erotic. Pushing her back onto the bed, I removed my clothes. Melanie took one hand and began playing with a nipple while taking her other and began rubbing her clit. As I removed my clothes, she began working her pussy to a small climax. Once I was totally undressed, I crawled onto the bed and slowly ran my tongue up her leg, along her inner thigh, and then slowly pushed it deep into her wet pussy. Spreading her lips apart, I began sucking and licking her clit. I had eaten my daughter's pussy before. It tasted great then, and tasted just as good now. Melanie lay flat on the bed, her knees up and her legs spread wide, and twisted her nipples as I brought her to an incredible orgasm fucking her pussy with my tongue.

I pulled back, stood up, and walked around to the other side of the bed. Grabbing under her arms, I pulled her to the edge of the bed so her head was hanging off of the side. I then took my cock and placed it in her mouth and began fucking her throat. She took all 8" of me and never missed a beat. She continued to twist and play with her nipples, and rubbing her clit, while I worked her throat. After about 5 minutes, I pulled my cock out and told her to hold her mouth open. I stroked my cock until I erupted. The first shot hit her mouth and upper lips. The second landed on her cheek. I pushed my cock up to her mouth and watched as she caught the remaining shots on her tongue. As I pulled out, she looked up at me with her cum filled mouth and then closed her perfect lips and swallowed.

Leaving Melanie on the bed, I walked into the Master Bedroom and retrieved my wife's 10" dildo. I was one of those realistic ones, very thick, with balls and a suction cup. Coming back into the room, Melanie was laying in wait. Crawling onto the bed, I instructed her to get on her hands and knees. She did so, exposing her incredible ass. I could not wait to have it. I placed the dildo at the entrance to her cunt and slowly began working it in. It took a few minutes to stretch her out, but I was finally successful at getting her ready. By this time, my cock was hard again. I worked her cunt over with the dildo for about 15 minutes bringing her to multiple orgasms. She pushed my hand away at one point, pulled the fake cock out, and began to squirt all over me. It was hot. She was just like her mom.

I took the cock back and pushed it back into her pussy. I told her to take hold and fuck herself with it. Reaching into the night stand, I grabbed some lube and covered my cock. I then dribbled some on her ass and began to work my finger into her. She retreated for a second. I grabbed her hip with my other hand and told her not to move. She stood still and gave in to my new assault. After a few minutes, she had two of my fingers in her ass and was enjoying it. I pulled out and then took my cock head, placed it against the outer ring and began to push in. She started to moan loudly. After a few seconds, I popped into her ass. After a little bit of slow movement in and out, I had my cock buried in her. I could feel the dildo in her pussy moving in and out. It was incredible. Melanie was screaming about how full she was. She was not only taking my 8" cock in her ass, but her cunt was packed with a 10" dildo. All I could think about was how lucky I was. I was also laughing about how stupid the two guys were that fucked her earlier.

I fucked Melanie for about 20 minutes until I deposited my load deep into her ass. At this point, she was out of breath and we were both sweating. As I pulled out she continued fucking her pussy with the dildo. I watched as my cum began to trickle out of her ass and ran down onto her pussy, adding to the juices coating the dildo. At one point she was on her back, plunging the cock in and out. She would pull out, squirt all over the bed, and then quickly put it back in. I told her to tell me when she was going to squirt again. She did and I quickly jumped between her legs and enjoyed the sensation of her covering my face with her cum. Licking her clit as she came all over me was the ultimate climax for both of us.

I removed myself from the bed and stood looking over her tight young sexy body. She lay breathing hard coming off of an incredible hour. After a few moments, she stood and walked over to me. Putting her arms around my neck, she kissed me deeply tasting her pussy on my mouth. "Would you mind if I brought over my friend Courtney? I would love to play with her and you at the same time. She has had a crush on you for a long time and would love to feel your cock in her ass while I eat her pussy."...To Be Continued

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Melanie Enjoys My Day Off...So Do I!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 408 milliseconds