• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • The Pack Ch. 01

The Pack Ch. 01

Part One: Pity Fuck

Muffled whines could be heard from behind her as a rather large guy lay crying with his back to her. The woman was in no mood for his crocodile tears nor was she too ready to throw the guy a pity fuck either. Sid and Solomon had been dating for about six months now and at first, it was quite easy going with a few cuddles and hugs there, but soon the relationship was turning rocky with Solomon's lack of working and Sid just plain fed up with his laziness.

Tonight, and like every weekend for the past two weeks, Solomon had gone moping and quite depressing around his friends which soon drove Sid to ranting once more. Since the room was quite confined as well as Sid's bed being quite weak to hold both of them, they would usually remove the mattress and throw onto the floor for a makeshift bed. Below, Sid's mother and her girlfriend were too having another argument about financial issues and such. At least she wasn't the only one suffering.

"You're hogging the blankets again," Sid whispered.

"Sorry. Sid, can we talk?" Solomon asked sitting up.

The guy was pure Irish; red hair, red beard and blue eyes. Red faced and tears streaming down his cheeks, Solomon took a glance at Sid whom had her long dreadlocks into a messy bun.

"I'm tired of 'talking' with you, Solomon. It's like talking to a brick wall most of the time and all you do is cry. Now go to bed and leave me alone!" she snapped darkly.

Solomon stifled another cry as more tears fell from his eyes. Sid was unmoved as she adjusted her body and mumbled curses under her breath hoping to get enough sleep.

"Why won't you have sex with me?"

There was a long pause before Sid flicked on the light beside her and looked at him with dark brown eyes angrily. With the lack of sleep, having to deal with her parents, and now the guy bitching about the loss of sex was overwhelming her poor soul. A feral like growl escaped her mouth as her eyes quickly shifted from brown to a bright green at an instant.

"You should be happy I even let you spend the night tonight!" she snarled at him with her voice getting slightly deeper.

Solomon cringed and leaned up against the wall while he wiped away his tears on the now soiled bed sheets.

"I just want to have it end right. I mean, can't we do this just for old time's sake?"

He gave a sad puppy eyed grin at her as she rolled her eyes and nodded. At an instant he pounced on her removing his own shirt and boxers. Somehow, he had managed to get erect enough for Sid to begin groping at his thick and rather fuzzed belly. Turning the light off, Sid kissed Solomon deeply feeling his red beard scratch her face a bit. She winced as she slipped her own laced purple underwear off and felt his thin fingers graze against her pink lips. Breathing softly, a moan escaped her mouth as she shivered with pleasure. Solomon was always good with his hands when he played with her pussy just right. Grinning and slipping her tongue into his mouth, she tasted the disgusting aftertaste of cheap beer and mint. Drool escaped her lips as he pushed his fingers more around her swollen lips that were starting to get wet. Sid wasn't ready for the grand finale just yet. Sitting up, she encouraged him to lie on his back while she stood up. With only wearing her wife beater top, one could see Sid's C cup breasts just right. They were perky surprisingly as well as her nipples now quite erect from excitement. Slowly, she slipped off her shirt, raising it above her head and wiggling her thick hips from side to side. Her vagina was shaved and clean cut to perfection as she bent down to one knee and began stroking Solomon's hard on. About 4.5 inches in all, she began to fondle her own breasts while hearing his soft groans of delight as he attempted to finger her pussy a bit more.

"What do you want?" she snapped looking down at him with a lusty grin and now glowing green eyes.

Solomon smiled and licked his own lips mumbling something incoherently. Sid took this as something quite confusing and let out a low and rich growl from her mouth. It seemed to echo around the small room as she leaned forward a bit more gripping tighter at his frail member now getting slightly harder. Solomon was too excited to speak as Sid lowered her head and slid down softly.

Bundled up between his legs, she began to use her flexible, soft, ping tongue to wrap fully around his shaft. Saliva poured from her mouth a bit more providing the right lubrication to move her tongue up and down at a fast pace. Solomon moaned loudly as he thrust upwards with each playful lick her received from the girl. Sid was just showing mercy on the poor guy though, her real act was no where near done. Moaning, she fingered herself lightly as she pulled his now wet member into her mouth. Sharp teeth grazed against the sides as a warm sensation enveloped his thick cock within her maw. Drool slipped between her brown lips as she sucked deeply letting her tongue poke out to lick at his balls softly. The sweet scent of sex and heat rose from their bodies as Sid pulled away slowly, but to only force her head down quickly. Soon, her rhythm came into affect as she felt his large hands grope her breasts. No where near to climax, Sid moaned more as her hand was covered with her own flowing juices that seemed to never end with her. Keeping her now green eyes glued to Solomon's blue eyes, she smiled as she felt his cock twitch.

Solomon groaned loudly as the supple and bumpy tongue wrapped around his thick shaft. Sid was a master at what she did. Even though she was his first fuck and suck, she seemed to inherit a gift somehow. Pressure grew even more as he buckled up with excitement and started to breathe deeply as he could feel his balls starting to tighten ready to release his load at any moment.

Suddenly, there came a loud groan then a quick roar of anger from a wild beast within the confines of the room. At an instant, Solomon looked up with fear to see a rather feral looking beast staring down at him with deep green eyes. Yet one eye was closed with hot white mess of his own seed dripping down the muzzle of the thing. Jet black and breathing deeply Sid growled deeply as she licked up a bit of the semen dripping from the side of her face then flicked her ears lightly. And with that, she pounced on Solomon to feast.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • The Pack Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 329 milliseconds