• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • The Triplets Custom Story

The Triplets Custom Story

My business of writing custom stories was just beginning to take off. I couldn't believe I was getting paid to do something that I love to do. I think the fun part of it is that I never know who'll walk through my door.

Finally, I was earning enough money to decorate my office and the first thing that I ordered was a Herman Miller Aeron chair, a wrap around desk that gave me more space, and a bookcase for all the stories I've written. It was all supposed to be delivered today. I was so excited.

Then, one behind the other, three women as round as they were short entered my office laughing. I thought I was seeing triple, but dressed alike in the same flowered dresses, they were triplets.

"Hi, can I help you?"

"I'm Betty Lou; these are my sisters Peggy Lou and Mary Lou."

"With names like that, are you gals from Texas?"

Then, the giggling started. Their giggling was so contagious that they made me giggle.

"No silly, we're Japanese-American. Our mother is from Texas," said Mary Lou. "Our Dad is Japanese. Our last name is Lou."

"How can I help you?"

"Our friend Dorothy told us about you helping her to find a man, a doctor," said Peggy Lou.

"And we want a man, too," they said in unison. "Only, we're not fussy like her. We want any man," they said giggling.

"Just one man between the three of you," I asked.

"No silly," she giggled. "We each want our own man," said Betty, Mary or Peggy, I have no idea which. They are so identical. "We want you to write us a story."

"Okay," I said, "I can write you one story and charge you a group rate."

"Sure," said one of them.

"Obviously, for those who think that bad things come in threes have never met Betty, Peggy, and Mary, they are three of the nicest and happiest women I ever met," I started typing. "Only, guys suck. Just because a woman is not blonde, thin, and beautiful, they overlook so many women who would make great companions, wives, mothers, and friends."

"That's good so far," said one of them, "but enough with your rumination, let's get on with the story. Bring us some men," she said with a giggle and then they all started giggling.

Suddenly feeling a bit pressured albeit possessed, I was picking up on the energy that clung to the walls like electricity. It was weird. A psychic rented this office before me. As soon as I started typing, I felt inspired and the words just flowed.

"I need three men," I wrote, "for three amazing women who don't deserve to be alone in life."

Only, I was interrupted in my thoughts when furniture movers appeared at my door with my desk, chair, and bookcase. As much as I was excited about receiving the delivery, I was saddened that I'd never return to my inspired mood to write their story. I was distracted.

One man carried my chair. Another man carried my bookcase and then the three men carried the desk. There was something oddly familiar about these three men.

"Do I know you guys?"

"Stop with the jokes, fella or I'll bop you one. Nyuk, nyuk," said the fattest one with a crew cut.

"No, let me boink him in the eyes," said the one with a big bald spot surrounded by wild red hair.

"Knock it off, you knuckleheads," said the third one slapping the two off the back of their heads. Obviously, he was the one in charge. His hair appeared like someone had put a bowl on his head to cut it. It was then that I recognized them."

"Listen, I mean no offense, but has anyone ever told you that you three look like a younger version of the Three Stooges?"

"We get that all the time," he said. "So, we play it up." He pointed to his moving van that showed their headshots beneath the lettering, Three Stooges Movers.

"I'm Joe, that's my brother Harry, and my other brother, Shirley."

"Shirley?"

"After having two boys, our mom wanted a girl, so she named him Shirley."

Joe, Harry, and Shirley, now, that's funny.

As if it was meant to be, Betty, Peggy, and Mary, walked up to Joe, Harry, and Shirley each gravitating to one instead of the other. It was a magical moment when they all looked at one another with love in their eyes.

"Dorothy said you had an orgy room in back," said Betty grabbing Joe by the arm followed by Peggy with Harry and Mary with Shirley.

"Orgy room, no, it's just a space with a couch and—"

They weren't listening to me. The six of them disappeared behind the partition. I needed to see, so I looked around the wall.

The women wasted no time removing dresses and the men their pants. Betty was on her knees giving Joe a blowjob, Peggy was making out with Harry while he struggled to remove her bra, and Shirley was working on removing Mary's panties. Within seconds they were all naked. Bodies and clothes lay strewn all over the carpeted floor.

Then, the women took control of the action. Watching three identical, obese women screwing three stooges looking men was like watching the action through a fun house mirror. Their movements were identical to one another. When Betty screwed Joe, Peggy screwed Harry, and Mary screwed Shirley, then, when one turned in the 69 position, so didn't the other two. It was highly arousing to watch three women who looked so much alike with three stooge type men.

Definitely, there must be something with this office space being charmed and/or possessed because I only started writing their story when Joe, Harry, and Shirley appeared for Betty, Peggy, and Mary.

Their weddings are next month.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • The Triplets Custom Story

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 101 milliseconds