• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • One Old Man and a Barmaid Ch. 03

One Old Man and a Barmaid Ch. 03

{I was watching Danny write his stories, he spends a lot of time doing that on the computor. I asked him what he was doing and he said he was writing about me so I got up and peeked over his shoulder. Then he sat me down in his chair and let me read some of them.

I realized that Danny can be naughty when he feels like it, but I guess I knew that considering some of the things he has done to me.

I had to laugh, some of the stories I don't know where he came up with the stuff, it isn't him at all. But some of it actually is him. I know he was in a wheelchair for a long time, and I know he was in a war once. I can see bits and pieces of truth mixed in a lot of them.

Then he told me to write my part. I don't know how to and never have but he talked me into it, so here goes. We cheated a little bit, Danny helped me some, so if any words are mispelled then he did those...:)..}

______________________________________

"Just write like you talk, that is all there is to it." He grinned at me. Then he reached down inside the armholes of my T-shirt and fiddled with me, telling me he was going to get me all excited so I would write some really really nasty stuff.

Sure, like I know how to do that. I do know what to do when Danny starts playing with my boobs, though. He knows that drives me crazy.

So it was a whole hour before I got back out here. lol. He had spent the whole time doing that thing he does with one finger while licking me so I was still trembling a little bit.

Then Danny left, I know he then sneaked outside to take a puff of his cigar. He thinks I don't know but as long as it's just one each day I pretend to not notice.

I didn't even really meet Danny that first day at the bar, he was just a customer. My head was full of all of the mess, my husband Bill had cheated on me and was hounding me, following me around all the time. That was bad enough but he refused to pay anything to help Billy or Sara so we were forced to go to Mom to get by. I got the job tending bar but even though it was only 4 days a week, that helped.

Danny heard me talking to Bill on the phone and I guess he knew I couldn't make all the rent, so he put some money down as a tip and just left.

What kind of man would do that? I didn't know but I was all excited, I even had 60 dollars left over to go buy food with. I had been feeding my kids noodles and cheese, and making pancakes, I even scrubbed the potatos real good and fed them the peelings since I knew the peeling had good nutrients.

I was worried about that but it was all I could do. Mom tried to help but she is disabled and on SSI, which isn't much. My kids were sleeping on her couch and I was sleeping on the floor.

A few days later I saw Danny sitting there so I went over to talk to him. To be honest I was thinking he had money and he was generous, and I had two kids and needed money. Maybe I was hoping for a sugar daddy? I really am not sure, but I know to feed Billy and Sara I would do absolutely anything at all.

It had even crossed my mind that if I had to, I actually would try to sell the only thing I had left. Our town was so small and there was no way to do that without everyone knowing, but the old man was a stranger so maybe?

I guess I should be honest, I was actually thinking that maybe this old man wanted to pay for some young sex, and I was almost resigned to give it to him if things worked out that way.

But Danny and I just talked, visited. He was interesting, funny, he made me laugh so hard I got tears in my eyes. He told me stories about the town and the old bar, things that had happened years before.

I don't know why, but I asked him to have dinner with me, I even told him I would pay although that probably would have meant Taco Bell. Of course he would not let me pay, I think I had figured on that, too.

Terrible of me, isn't it, but that is what happened.

We became friends, just like that. I really looked forward to seeing him. He would come in and sit at the bar, order coffee. Out would come those glasses, he stuck them right on the tip of his nose. He watched me work, that silly grin on his face that made him look like he was up to something all the time. I found myself hurrying to serve drinks to others so I could get back to where he was and talk.

Then Bill came in all mad and drunk. He was really mad because I had filed papers with the court to make him help with the kids, and he was madder because someone had told him stories about me seeing Danny. I can just imagine what those stories were, too.

The truth is that up until then I had been in bed with just three man and one was Bill. The other two were guys I met at work after we divorced, and they asked me out. I got a little bit drunk one night after I got off shift and let one man take me home. He took off my clothes and then he was on top of me and then he was right back off and done. I didn't go out with him any more after that.

The other guy was weeks later, he seemed nice and after a few dates I ended up in his bed, too. He did stick his face down between my legs and almost chewed pieces off of me, I didn't like that. Then I did it with him, too, but he was so small I almost couldn't feel anything. I wasn't drunk that time, it just happened.

I don't know why with either one of them, there was just nothing there. I mostly felt lonely, I guess.

Bill found out about both of them and we had a terrible fight. But he was always accusing me anyway, when we were together if I was gone 15 minutes too long shopping he would yell at me and demand to know who I had been with.

This time when Bill stormed into the bar he yelled at me, wanting to know who the old bastard was I had been fucking. He was loud and everybody was looking at us.

{I guess I can say the bad words here? Danny just laughed at me, told me to leave them in. It feels funny to say words like that, even typing them down.}

Anyway, Bill turned to Danny and stepped his way, I was just reaching for the phone to call the police. I was terrified that Bill would hurt Danny and Danny had done nothing at all.

I found out I didn't need to worry, Bill was bigger than Danny but that turned out to not matter.

I didn't see exactly what happened but Bill was on the floor, then Jerry and Carl came over and helped him outside. They were a couple of regulars, actually Jerry was the last guy I had gone home with. They both acted like it was their job to protect us when they were there.

Bill didn't come into the bar after that.

I was furious with Bill. How could he create a scene at my work, I needed the job so bad. He had accused me of having sex with Danny, too. But Danny was older, he looked to be at least 60 or maybe more, the idea had never even crossed my mind except right at first when I was thinking of..selling myself.

That's hard to say, too, that I would or could actually get that far down. Like I said, for my kids I would do anything at all.

But now it did cross my mind. I served Danny some more coffee, grinned at him and told him I really would like to. I even batted my eyes at him shamelessly. That just popped out of me on the spur of the moment, I guess maybe I was teasing him.

Danny knew what I meant and looked at me in surprise, then he just smiled back.

Even while I am thinking about that, writing it down I don't know what made me decide. Maybe I was mad at Bill? I do know it had been a long time since I had sex, months in fact.

I really liked Danny, but he was like..a grandpa to me? The idea felt really weird. I think I expected Danny to maybe pat my hand and turn me down, something like that?

He didn't. Instead, he grinned at me and I knew right then that I had started something.

I almost chickened out, I got to Danny's driveway and sat there with the engine running for about 15 minutes. Then I was driving up to his house.

Danny knew I was nervous, but he kissed me, we sat on his couch and talked. He put his arm around me and that felt nice, I leaned into him, feeling so comfortable. He kissed me some more and next he was making love to me. I started out just letting him but he was doing things to me that I could not even do to myself.

For the very first time in my life I found myself completely and totally seduced, Danny took me a place where he could do anything he wanted to.

He slid my panties down, taking his time. I lay there gasping, he had nuzzled my neck and teased my earlobes with his tongue. His hands stroked my hip, then tickled traces across my stomach and up to my breasts. I still had on a bra, he tripped that, then with one hand he rolled my nipple lightly while teasing the other with his lips. I began to feel sensations that made my head swim. He lay me back on his bed, tucking a soft pillow behind my head. Then he began to explore my body, he wanted to see and touch every part of me. Finally he was undressed too, we lay and rubbed against each other until I could no longer stand it. I opened my legs and told him to hurry up, I was so flooded and wet I was going crazy. My body let go the instant he pressed inside and just kept right on going.

Afterwards we lay there holding each other, I was filled with a need to explore him so I reached out and took his soft penis in my hands. I rolled it between my palms, felt and lifted each one of his testicles. Then he started to erect again, it grew magically in my hands and he entered me again. The strokes were so slow, we moved together, my hips mashing up against him each time. The waves this time came crashingly slow and went on for an impossibly long time.

Danny now owned me, my body. I was his to do anything he wanted to and I knew it. I had no idea sex could be like that, feel like that.

I did not see Danny as an old man anymore. It wasn't the fumbling around in cars, or being pressed back and entered like I knew with Bill, it was something sweet and gentle and so explosive. I had read and heard of vaginal orgasms, I am pretty sure that was my first one.

Oh, hell, I know it was my first one and I have had a lot of them since.

I went to work the next day, all I could think of was Danny. I kept looking at the door, wanting him to come in. I finally called him just before I got off work, I wanted to hear his voice.

But instead of chatting I asked him if I could come out. I guess I had no shame at all. I had already thrown myself at him, let him have me. It was way more than just letting him, that was what sex was before I met Danny. Now I was asking, wanting some more. I wanted him to take me, fuck me, play with me, do all of those things again, over and over and over. I wanted desperately to do the same to him, I was a total wanton bitch and in heat.

He told me to bring the kids, just like that.

Danny wanted me, and all of me, the kids too. That surprised me, but that is exactly what I did.

A few visits, a few dates if they can even be called actually dates, and one time in his bed and suddenly we were a couple. The second time in his bed was even better than the first one.

I know, that is not possible, but he leaned down and pressed his lips to me, then he slid one finger inside and did some kind of stroking upwards while sliding his tongue over me. Again I found myself completely lost in that moment, I came very close to passing out.

Somewhere in there I changed from a woman with a man I liked to completely lost in love for him.

I introduced Danny to my Mom, she threw a bit of a fit but I refused to take any of her advice. All I knew was Danny had a nice big house, he was wonderful to me and I loved the way he held me and touched me. I realized I had fallen hopelessly in love with him.

There was the part about the big house and he had money, too. I had two kids and that mattered, I can't deny that it didn't enter into it.

Then he told me what his doctor had said, and I cried again at that. But I started changing things. I did the shopping so it was fresh fruits, vegetables, different types of tea, grape juice. I even cooked meat once in awhile or he would sneak off to town for a hamburger, and he had those damned cigars that he pretended to hide from me and I pretended to not know about. In just a few short months Danny slimmed down, he looked better and seemed stronger. Then we got the news that he was in remission, there was no change from the tests a couple of months before.

I was so happy I sat and cried like a baby again.

My ex-husband Bill seemed to straighten up his act, he quit drinking. The child support checks came in from the State regular as clockwork. I saw all of that, I knew what Bill was thinking. He was trying hard to win me back.

Once he called and asked me to join him for dinner, using the excuse of wanting to talk about our kids. I told Danny and he didn't even react but I think he knew. Bill of course used the dinner to talk to me about coming home to him.

I just told him I was sorry, but I was already home. I saw that familiar flash of anger in his eyes again, but he covered that up instantly.

I knew right then that Bill the way he was was still in there.

Danny and I had been living together for months, I was completely happy and he seemed happy too. But he always was anyway. Then I woke up one morning feeling ill, and I noticed my breasts were tender.

I knew.

I went to work early one day and saw the Doctor and he confirmed what I already knew. We had a long talk, my doctor knew about Danny of course, everyone knew everything about everybody around here. The doctor asked me if I was prepared for the inevitable, because one day I would be alone again with three children instead of two.

I told him I knew all about that, and we were going to just make the most of every minute we had together.

"You are one fine woman." He told me, patting my shoulder. I don't know about that part, I just knew I was really happy for the first time in my life.

I was also worried, I was afraid that Danny wouldn't like this. He was 66 years old, and having children at that age isn't something someone normally does. I told him, not completely sure what his reaction would be.

Danny was tickled, he rubbed my tummy like he was trying to feel his baby, then he took me into the bedroom and made my eyes cross.

I know one thing for a fact, any woman that would turn down a nice older man just because he is older has rocks in their heads. Danny maybe can't go on and on like young men do but lord does he know what yanks my chain.

Of course there were some problems. Mom was upset, telling me she didn't think it was a good idea because our child would grow up without a father. I told her that a few months or years of happiness was worth way more than a lifetime of misery and she never brought that up again.

Bill? Sadly, he went back to drinking. I felt guilty for awhile over that, but Danny explained that I didn't make him do it, it was something he made his own decisions about. Bill did wreck his car, just a mile from the end of our driveway. He ran off the road and into the bay, broke his arm. He also got arrested. I worried about that, mostly because I had no idea what he was doing way out by our driveway anyway. Spying on us, maybe?

Then there was Danny's daughter in law, Michelle. She actually made the comment that she wasn't sure that Danny could take care of his own affairs and she said that right in front of Danny. I knew exactly what she was thinking.

My instinct was to go scratch her eyes out but I did just like Danny did and refused to react. She made it obvious that she hated me, and to tell the truth I didn't like her very much either.

It sure made for a houseful when they came over, the four of them and the four of us filled up the big house pretty well. Michelle also hunted around in the cabinets looking for something to drink, she was really unhappy when she found nothing but fruit juice. Danny looked at me and grinned, I grinned right back.

Then Danny told Michelle that the stock market had been really bad and he had lost huge amounts, but with his Social Security he would be all right and she had no need to worry about him. I had to get up and go hide in the bathroom, the look on her face was priceless. Danny said that to her with a completely straight face, too.

They finally left, Danny sat next to me and rubbed my now bulging tummy and grinned. He didn't even mention her, either.

I had the baby in October, and on the 23rd. Danny's birthday was the 24th. He called her his early birthday present. Plus he sat there the whole time, wanting to watch. He said they wouldn't let him the first time with his son, plus that had been a C-section. I did just fine, it was about 8 hours of struggle but I was used to it.

Poor Danny though, that was funny. He did hold his ground but I could see he wanted to run. After it was over I looked at him and he was soaked in sweat, the nurse even went over and dabbed his forehead.

"God, that was intense." Was all he said, holding her and grinning. His eyes were damp, too.

Our little Dana was just over 9 pounds, a full head of hair, all of her fingers and toes. Danny wanted to call her Katey but I wanted Dana and we settled on Danielle Kathren so I got my way.

We brought her home and things settled down. Danny told me I could quit my job, we were married now. We did that quietly before the local judge, I saw the smile on his face as he looked first at Danny and then at me. It took him a few seconds to realize that it wasn't my Mom Danny was marrying, it was me. My Mom was our witness.

That night when we got home from the hospital Danny got out a camera and took a bunch of photos of me. He said he wanted to get some of my big fat titties before they went back to being speed bumps, I took a fake swipe at him for that. He got some dandy shots, too, plus he insisted on some with my legs spread, showing everything since they had shaved me at the hospital. Nobody had ever taken my picture like that before, that was naughty and fun.

One serious part, Danny told me he was leaving the ranch to me and the kids. I knew now about the accounts he had set up for the kid's college funds, now there were 5 of them and that was a lot of money. It also meant that he didn't have a lot of money left now.

I don't care, we have enough. I did ask him what the hell was I supposed to do with 300 acres of trees?

"Those are trees, they know what to do." He told me, the same thing he had told my Mom once when she asked.

There isn't much more to tell really. I live with a man that is 40 years older than me and he is the best thing that ever happened to me, except for maybe my 3 kids. Our little Danielle (I said I would get my way on that) is up and running around, banging into things. She is so pretty, Danny and I were meant to have her.

Some days Danny sits in the living room, a blanket tucked around him. I see the signs, life is always headed just one direction.

It is one day at a time. And every single day is a gift.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • One Old Man and a Barmaid Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 501 milliseconds