• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • A Sexy Trip to Wrestlemania

A Sexy Trip to Wrestlemania

12

Jacki couldn't be happier. She had just won WWE's Ultimate Fan Giveaway sweepstakes. The first prize featured an all-expense paid trip to Wrestlemania, a chance to meet all the superstars in person after the show, and a Thousand dollar shopping spree at the WWE online store. The only drawback to all of this was only one person could go. Jacki felt sorry that Tony had to stay home by himself for the weekend, but Tony reassured her that he would be ok. "Don't worry about me babe! Go and have a great time!" At the airport, Tony hugged and kissed Jacki goodbye before she went to catch her plane.

"Just be careful now, and don't get into trouble." He whispered in her ear before they parted.

The trip from Topeka, Kansas to Houston, Texas took just a little over two hours. Jacki had flown in First class courtesy of the WWE. That had been a real shock for her. She had been on airplanes before, but had always flown coach. Getting to sit up front with the wealthy passengers and sipping French Champagne was a real treat. After arriving in Houston and collecting her little green suitcase, Jacki headed to the front of the airport to catch a taxi to her hotel. "Miss Shoufler?" Jacki jumped, startled, as a hand tapped her on the shoulder and someone called her name. She turned around to see a man in a Limo driver's uniform.

"Hello and Welcome to Houston Miss Shoufler. I'm Gus. I'll be your personal driver during your stay here." "My driver? I didn't know that was part of the prize?"

"Oh yes. The WWE likes to surprise their biggest fans on occasion with things like this. Keeps them loyal."

"I see. Well then Gus, I'd like to go to my hotel please."

"Very well Miss. Off We go!" Jacki liked Gus on the spot. He was a dapper 65 year old man with sparkling blue eyes and silver hair. A charming British accent graced his speech and Jacki learned that he had once worked for the Duchess of York before coming to the United States.

Another of the surprises came along when they pulled up to the hotel. Instead of staying at a Holiday Inn or small motor lodge, Jacki would be spending the four day and three night trip at the famous Hilton Houston Westchase Hotel. Even the room she would be staying in was more than she had expected. The WWE had booked the hotel's finest suite just for her!

Jacki gaped to see the fine furnishings of her suite. It had four rooms! The living room boasted a huge entertainment center complete with big screen TV and a video game console, plush couches and several beautiful end tables. A desk and chair stood in a corner with a telephone on top of the desk. In the dining room was a large mahogany dining table and chairs. Each chair had pink silk cushions. A large gift basket sat on top of the table. The bathroom held even more wonders. The blue marble floor was cooling to her feet, and every surface shone bright and clean. There was a large walk-in waterfall shower with gold fixtures and glass doors, and a large white marble hot tub. Everything in the bathroom was nice. Even the toilet was fancy! The best was yet to come though. In the bedroom was a huge king-sized bed. Jacki pulled back the rose colored comforter to feel the sheets. They were cream-colored silk. The highest thread count that money could buy. Next to the bed was a nightstand with a lamp and telephone. There was a smaller entertainment center and TV in here as well.

After Gus had left, Jacki unpacked her suitcase and then a fit of silliness overtook her. Climbing onto the huge bed, she began to jump up and down on it for a few minutes. This is going to be a great vacation, she thought to herself. Before he had left, Gus told her that anything she wanted, the WWE would pay for. Not only meals, but also shopping, entertainment, even trips to the spa. Gus had given her his cell phone number and told her to call anytime she needed a ride someplace. After her session of jumping on the bed, Jacki made a couple of phone calls to Tony and her parents to let them know she had arrived safely. Not wanting to make them jealous, she didn't mention where she was staying.

After taking a shower and changing into a warm nightgown, Jacki decided to open her gift basket. The card read "A gift for our biggest fan. Hope you enjoy your time with us. Signed, Vince McMahon." Inside was a small bottle of Champagne, a champagne flute, a box of French chocolate truffles, a plush spa robe, and a pair of slippers. Jacki put on the robe and slippers and sighed with delight at how soft and comfortable they were. As nice as all of this was, she could use something else. She was hungry and wanted some supper.

Snatching up the menu by the telephone, she called for room service and ordered herself a fine steak and seafood supper. Jacki opened up the champagne to drink with her supper, and had the truffles for dessert. Afterwards, she snuggled up into the warm bed to watch TV before going to sleep for the night.

The next day was Saturday. After a big breakfast in the hotel restaurant, Jacki called Gus and asked him to take her to best place in town for shopping. Gus dropped her off at the biggest mall Houston had to offer.

"Have a good time! Just give me a ring when you're done." "Remember to tell the clerks to charge whatever you purchase to Mr. McMahon's account and show them your fan pass."

"Ok Gus, Thank you!" Jacki smiled and waved goodbye. After that, she wasted no time in buying a huge amount of merchandise. The bookstore was her first stop. After buying every book ever written by Stephen King, Laura Ingalls Wilder, and V.C. Andrews, she instructed the clerk to charge the books to Mr. McMahon and arranged for the books to be sent to her house in Kansas.

She bought various gifts for her parents and Tony as well. Her final purchases for the day were a fancy cocktail dress with matching lingerie and shoes, and several pieces of fine jewelry. Jacki wanted to look her best tomorrow night at the show. Exhausted but happy with her shopping trip, Jacki gathered up the few bags had with her and gave Gus a call. The rest of the day was spent swimming in the hotel pool, eating, and playing video games upstairs in her suite.

Finally the big day had arrived. Jacki had spent the day in the hotel spa, getting made beautiful before slipping into her fancy new dress. The dress was gauzy light blue chiffon with a sweetheart neckline and short, full skirt. Underneath the dress, she wore a matching set of blue silk bra and panties. Strappy blue sandals finished off the outfit and showed her freshly painted toenails. Her jewelry tonight consisted of her engagement ring, a diamond necklace, earrings, and a gold and diamond bracelet. Her long brown hair was pinned up and secured with a diamond hair comb. When Gus arrived to take her to the arena, he complimented her on how lovely she looked. "Enjoy the show Miss Shoufler." he said.

Vince McMahon was waiting for Jacki at the entrance to the arena. "Welcome Miss Shoufler. I'm Vince McMahon. I'll be your escort for the evening."

"It's an honor to meet you Sir. Thank you so much for your generosity."

"No need to thank me. I want to make sure all of the fans of my company are taken care of properly. Are you having a nice time?"

"Very nice Sir."

"Excellent. Well, shall we find our seats?" Vince McMahon offered his arm and escorted Jacki to the VIP box. In a moment, the first match started. All the matches were wonderful. Vladimir Koslov defeated HHH for the WWE Championship. Carlito and Primo retained the WWE tag team belts in their match against Kurt Hawkings and Zack Rider. Santino Marella beat JBL and got his Intercontental championship back. Batista beat Randy Orton for the World Heavyweight Championship. Beth Phoenix retained her Women's Championship belt against Mickie James. Undertaker defeated The Big Show and continued his Undefeated at Wrestlemania streak, and Charlie Haas charmed the crowd as he made his appearance as the Haasbearer. The Undertaker was less than impressed with Charlie's impersonation of Pallbearer, so before his match against the Big Show started, He gave Charlie Haas a Tombstone and rolled him out of the ring.

Through the whole show, Jacki barely took a breath. She didn't even touch the refreshments that Mr. McMahon had brought to her. All too soon, it was over.

"Tell me my dear, did you enjoy the matches?"

"Oh yes Mr. McMahon!" "It was unbelievable!"

"Good. Well now, perhaps you'd like to venture backstage with me to meet the superstars?"

"Yes! I've been looking forward to this part all weekend!" So with that, Mr. McMahon offered his arm once more and escorted Jacki down the stairs and into the locker rooms to meet the WWE superstars.

Backstage, Batista was sitting on a bench in front of his locker. He had just stepped out of the shower and was clad only in a white terrycloth towel that was wrapped around his waist. He was tired, but pleased that his match had gone so well. Occupied with wiping off his face, Batista didn't notice the locker room door being opened and two people coming in. "Batista?"

A sudden voice startled Batista and he dropped the washcloth that he was mopping his face with.

"Yeah? What is it?"

Batista looked up and saw that Mr. McMahon was addressing him.

"Batista, this is Ms. Jacki Shoufler from Manhattan, Kansas. She is our grand prize winner in the Ultimate Fan Giveaway." "Jacki, this is Dave Batista. Your new Heavyweight Champion."

Batista smiled and held out his hand. "Pleased to meet you Jacki."

Jacki blushed at seeing him in his undressed state, but she smiled and shook his hand.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Batista. Congratulations on your big win! I was rooting for you."

Batista laughed and said, "I'll bet you were. Seems like I'm a big hit with the ladies. Not sure why." He winked at Mr. McMahon who gave him a knowing smile.

At this point, one of the referees came in and interrupted. "Mr. McMahon? Sorry to disturb you sir, but we've got a situation outside. JBL has gotten into an altercation with another fan."

"Damn it!" Vince McMahon swore and slapped a hand loudly against his leg. "Why do I always have to have problems with that man? Remind me to fire his ass!" "Miss Shoufler, I'm sorry, but I really must see to this. Batista, would you mind showing her around and introducing her to the rest of the superstars?"

"Sure thing boss. I'll take good care of her. You just be careful about JBL!" With that, Vince McMahon hurried away, leaving Jacki alone with The Animal Batista.

"So how did you get your nickname The Animal?" Jacki asked.

"Um. I don't think you want to know."

"Yes I do, that's why I asked. Come on. Try me."

"Well ok, but don't get offended."

"I don't offend easily."

"That's good. Alright, I got the nickname from the girl I lost my virginity to." "It was what she called my umm, you know."

"Your penis?"

"Uh...yeah." Now it was Batista's turn to blush. Jacki however was interested, and was even starting to become aroused. "That's an interesting story. I've known a few girls like that who give nicknames to their boyfriends' private parts."

"You ever give one to a guy?" "No. I've been with a few guys, but I could never think of a good name for their stuff."

"You wanna see the Animal?" Batista asked then with a naughty grin on his face.

"You serious?"

"Yep. I'll show it to you if you want."

"Well, ok. But I'm only looking, nothing else. I've got a fiancé back home and I promised him that I would behave myself."

"Ok, I can respect that. I'll just give you a good look, and then I'll get dressed and show you around like Mr. McMahon wanted me to."

With that, Batista removed his towel and spread his legs wide so Jacki could get a good look at The Animal. It was certainly a fine specimen. Even while still flaccid, it was at least six inches long and appeared to be very thick. The entire pubic area was shaved clean, so Jacki could also see his scrotum completely. As Jacki studied his manhood, Batista started to feel very aroused. It had been awhile since he had last been with a woman, and he was getting desperate.

Feeling his penis starting to become hard, he tried to control himself. "Damn it Dave. If you don't watch it, you're going to scare her off!" He thought angrily to himself. Try as he might, he couldn't control himself, and The Animal rose up tall and proud. A thick, pearly gob of precum oozed from the tip of the purple mushroom crown, and rolled down the thick shaft. Now Jacki could see that Batista's penis was an impressive 9 inches long when fully erect.

"Sorry about this. It's been awhile since I've been with anyone." Batista apologized. "It's just that you are a pretty attractive lady, and you're just my type. "

"Thank you, I'm flattered. I do feel bad about putting you in this state. I wish I could do something to help."

"You could if you wanted to. I wouldn't say anything to your fiancé."

As Batista's warm, deep voice melted into her ears, Jacki's thoughts ran wild. So many times in bed, she had fantasized about being with this man. The crotch of her panties began to feel quite moist, and she knew Batista had to smell her growing arousal. Jacki's clit and nipples began to swell and tingle. "Surely one time wouldn't hurt." She thought to herself. "Besides, he won't know. I'm not going to say anything, and neither will Batista." At last, all of her inhibitions broke down and she gave in. With a growl, Batista jumped up from the bench and took her roughly into his arms.

As Batista began to kiss her firmly on the mouth, one of his hands started working on her breast, while the other hand searched for her zipper. Jacki could feel that huge penis of his nudging urgently at her belly. Reaching down slowly, she gave it a tentative touch. Batista groaned with pleasure and urged her on. Taking a deep breath, Jacki wrapped her hand around his shaft, and began to tug on it gently. Batista finally found the zipper and pulled it down. Soon Jacki found herself standing in the locker room wearing only her underwear.

Batista smiled and complemented her on how lovely they were. He had a major fetish for blue silk panties. He leaned down and started to suck on her breasts right through the material. Jacki could feel her knees grow weak.

"Please, take off my bra. I want to feel you on my bare skin." She begged him.

Batista gladly obliged and her underwear was gone in a whisper. As his mouth found her bare nipples, his hands trailed down and found her pussy. One large finger dipped into her slit and curled upwards to her clit. As the fingertip rubbed her button, Batista felt her growing quite wet. Torrents of pussy juice seemed to fill his palm as he fingered her. Jacki was enjoying this immensely and soon a huge climax shot through her. As she came, her pussy squirted out a great deal of fluid that covered Batista's hand and then began to puddle on the floor.

"Damn girl!" "I've never seen a woman come so hard so quickly." "Let's see if I can make you do that again."

In one smooth move, he picked Jacki up and laid her down upon the bench. Positioning himself between her legs, Batista parted her pussy lips with his hands and leaned his head down close to it. He inhaled deeply and sighed. He didn't think there was any smell in the world better than hot, wet, pussy. Even better than the smell was the taste, and Batista was planning on seeing just how good this particular one tasted. Opening his mouth and sticking out his tongue, he gave Jacki's pussy a long, slow swipe from top to bottom. Jacki hissed in pleasure and Batista had to hold her down. "Mmm. Tasty." He told her and then dove back in for more.

Batista fastened his lips around her clit and he began to French kiss it. As his tongue teased her clit, he slid a finger up insider her to stimulate her G-spot. Jacki squirmed around in pleasure and tried to keep from screaming. Never before had anyone eaten her like this. Batista knew she was getting close to climaxing again, so he quickened his pace. Inserting another finger into her, he pumped them in and out rapidly while he lapped franticly at her clit. Sure enough, Jacki came again and filled Batista's mouth with sweet tasting cunt cream. He lapped it all up like a kitten laps milk. "Now let's see what you can do for me." He told her as he helped Jacki sit up. Standing in front of her, he held his cock in front of her mouth and began stroking it.

Jacki knew what he wanted and she began to do her best. Opening her plump little mouth wide, she took in the whole head of his prick and began to suck and lick it.

"Oh fuck yeah baby." Batista moaned. "You're a good little cocksucker aren't ya? You like my Animal?"

Jacki popped it out of her mouth long enough to say yes before she started in again. Batista thrust his hips back and forth, fucking her mouth. He wanted to stick his cock inside her, but that might just be crossing the line a little too far. Besides, he didn't have any protection with him and he didn't want to risk getting a fan knocked up. So he just had to settle with getting a damn good blow job. Feeling his balls starting to tighten, he knew he was about to cum.

"Babe, you're doing a fine job down there. Just wanted to let you know that I'm about to get off."

Jacki nodded and sucked even harder as her hand began to stroke his shaft. With another growl, Batista came hard and filled her mouth with his thick, salty cum. Jacki slurped it down greedily and swallowed it all. While all of this was going on, neither Jacki nor Batista noticed that someone else had been standing in the shadows the whole time and had seen it all. Vladimir Koslov had been walking past the locker room when he heard a noise coming from inside. Setting his bag down, he opened the door quietly, looked inside and got one hell of an eyeful. There was Batista, completely bare-assed, messing around with one of the fans! Vladimir knew he should just close the door and get the hell out of there, but he couldn't draw his eyes away. Instead, he slipped quietly inside and hid in a dark corner of the room to get a better look.

As Vladimir watched Batista give the girl oral pleasure, he slid a hand down the front of his pants and began to stroke his cock. He could see the girl had lots of thick brown hair on her pussy. He liked that a lot. Vladimir couldn't understand the American obsession with women who had hairless pussies. Russian men liked their women to have lots of hair. This girl had a fine coat of fur on her cunt and he wanted to feel it tickle his nose. Vladimir wished he could touch it and see if it was coarse or soft in texture. As things between Batista and the girl heated up even further, Vladimir began to jerk his prick even harder. As he shot his load into his pants, he tried to keep quiet, but it was no use. He growled out a string of swear words in Russian as he filled his pants with hot cum.

"What was that?!" Jacki exclaimed and looked around to see where the voice was coming from.

"I don't know. Somebody said something, but I can't understand what they said." Batista answered as he tried to see the source of the noise.

"The words are Russian, but I don't know what they are." Jacki replied.

"How do you know that's Russian?"

"My fiancé speaks Russian. His family is Ukrainian."

"Oh. Well, we'd better see who it is."

They looked around and soon found Koslov standing in his corner with his hand still on his cock.

"Well Vladimir, seems like you're enjoying yourself." Batista said with a laugh.

"Yes I am. Why don't you tell me why you were here doing that with a fan."

"Oh, well, this is Jacki and I was just showing her a good time like the boss suggested. She's our big contest winner you know."

"Nice to meet you." Vladimir said to Jacki and offered her the hand that was clean.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • A Sexy Trip to Wrestlemania

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds