• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • My First Love

My First Love

I grew up in a different age, we were all so innocent back then. Girls wore dresses and flats and you said 'yes sir or yes mam' to your elders. I met my first love at a high school football game. I went to the game with a neighbor of hers and we bumped into her there. Her name was Rita she was there with a bunch of kids, some I knew but most I just knew of. She talked to me all through the game; she seemed to take a liking to me. After the game, we all went to get a soda, and then she let me take her home. I took her and my friend Rick home she said that she wasn't ready to go home yet and suggested we go park and talk somewhere. I let my buddy off and went to where she suggested to park. We didn't do much talking but we sure made out a lot. I was too shy to make the first move and she led the way. When I finally got the nerve to put my hand under her sweater I was in heaven. Oh, my God I am finally getting to first base with a girl. Of course, I was too clumsy to get her bra undone so she reached around and unhooked it herself.

She directed my mouth to her nipple and as I suckled her, she rubbed her fingers through my hair.

She said,

"You're a virgin aren't you?"

I tried to deny it but she said,

"Don't fib to me I can tell when you're fibbing."

I admitted that I had never been with a girl before. She seemed to like that; she pulled my head over to her breast again. She started cooing,

"That's good baby, you're my little virgin. That's Ok I'll teach you to be my special lover." She said it was time for her to get home so we left. After I drove her home, she gave me one more kiss and hopped out of the car and I swear I think she skipped up to her door.

I felt I had just had the best night of my life and yet I was humiliated that my date knew I was eighteen and still a virgin and she was not. She also was eighteen but seemed so much more experienced than me. Not only could she tell I was a virgin, she was calling me 'her little virgin'. Still I didn't care, first base was more sex than I had ever had with a girl and I was in heaven (with a big boner). As I look back, I should have realized I was out of my league. This girl picked me up because I was too shy, she knew where to go parking because I for sure did not have a clue where to go park to make out. Further proof was, she had enough experience to tell right away I was a virgin. I didn't realize any of this. How could I, I was in love. Oh sure I know now it was lust not love but try telling that to a eighteen year old boy.

The next day at school I saw her at lunch as I went to where she sat I noticed she sat with the 'A' group, the people I wouldn't have the nerve to talk to, unless they talked first. I don't think she knew who I was at first and I'm sure she didn't remember my name but she was nice to me. I asked her if I could talk to her, she stood, took my hand, and we went for a walk. I was holding a girls hand in school and I was sure this meant she loved me too. I asked her out for Friday night and she told me she had to go to the football game. She said she went to all the games even the away games like this one. Then I asked if I could take her to the game, she said she was already going with a bunch of friends. I think my face fell; I know my heart was breaking. She looked at me,

"That's alright Boo Boo, why don't we go out Saturday Night?"

Just like that, she restored my world. We made a date for Saturday night to go to the drive in. Ah, the drive in movies, it was the teenager's dream date. It was cheap, if you were lucky, you might get laid in the back seat, and if not, at least you could watch the movie.

She came up to me Friday at school and invited me to her house Saturday morning. She said we could be together all day that way. I was knocking on her door by 10 in the morning. She opened the door wearing baby doll pajamas, oh god did she look sexy. Well, yeah, her hair was in rollers and no makeup but I swear I could see her boob through the gauzy material of her PJ's. I remember thinking she looked like Giget in her 'Baby Dolls'. She told me her mother was at work. She said we could be together after she did her housework and if I helped, she would be done sooner. So here I was on a Saturday doing housework. This was yet another thing I was virgin at, but she would show me what to do and I would do it.

After we did her chores, she took me to her bedroom and made me a man. She knew just what to do. First, she took off her pajamas and just let me feast on her body; she seemed to really enjoy this. She actually posed for me like a centerfold. This was not the first live naked girl I had seen but it was the first one with curves. Oh my god did she have curves, she was not like the skinny little girls I grew up with, she had big boobs, a big belly and a huge butt. Do you think I cared? She looked like Marilyn Monroe to me. Next, she told me to get undressed and I tore off my clothes. She said what did I just teach you about folding clothes you fold them right. I picked up my clothes and did what she told me. She told me to lie down on her little twin bed. She sat next to me and offered me her breast, as I nursed her (this is how it felt to me), she started to play with me. I pulled my mouth off her nipple and said, (no sighed would be a better word)

"You have to stop or I am going to shoot off."

She pulled me back to her breast,

"That's alright, your my little Boo Boo, let me see your little thing spurt."

That was it, I came, and it did just spurt and spurt some more. She caught it all in her hand.

"The first thing you have to learn when you are with me is, when you spurt you have to do your housework, you have to clean up your mess."

Then she stuck her finger into my cum and rubbed it on my lips.

"Come on, open up for Mama."

Then she stuck her finger in my mouth.

I was pissed,

"I can't do that, I can't eat that."

"Oh yes you can, you listen here if you want to spurt you nasty stuff around me you have to clean it up." Then she fed me my whole load and even had me lick her hand clean.

"Now go wash your face so we can kiss again, hurry back."

When I got back, she was laying on the bed with her legs open. She said,

"I want to make love to you but I wanted you to last longer so I made you spurt first so you will last longer. Now I will teach you how to please me, come closer."

She took my head and placed at her slit.

"First kiss right here, this is my button, I like it when you kiss here."

Then she pushed my head down

"You may lick me here, that's right, oh Boo Boo you are doing such a good job. Now back to my button, go ahead put in your mouth and suck, gentle not so hard oh yes that's a good boy."

Let me interrupt my tale to tell you why she called me Boo Boo. She caught the name from a cartoon show called 'Yogi Bear' that had a bear named Boo Boo in it. She thought he was cute and I think she thought my ineptness reminded her of Boo Boo. It was always humiliating to me when she called me that in front of her friends but that didn't stop her from doing it. She even got me a stuffed Boo Boo that she made me carry in my car. OK, now back to her bedroom.

I don't know how many times she got off (I didn't even know girls got off) but when she was ready she pulled me up and I started to mount her. After a few miscues on my part, she told me to lie down and then she mounted me. Halleluiah, that was that, I finally got to put it inside of a girl. I still didn't last too long. She looked down at me,

"You did good Boo Boo, but now you have to do your housework."

She slid up and put her pussy right on my mouth,

"You clean all of your nasty stuff out. I don't want to get pregnant."

Here she was, what I thought was a woman of the world was just a naive kid like me. She was sure that oral sex made good birth control and would clean all of the sperm out of her womb (so it should come as no surprise she ended up pregnant but that is another story). When she felt I was done she made me go wash my face again before she would kiss me.

This was how I spent most of my Saturdays during my senior year. It seemed like she humiliated me more every week but I didn't care I was getting sex and I was in heaven. She knew I would do anything she asked just to be able to have sex with her. She made sure I understood, that sex was a gift from her and I had to submit to her wishes to earn the right to have this gift bestowed to me. This was a lesson I learned fast, if I treated her as my queen, she might allow me to partake in the goodness that she possessed. All of this just instilled in me that humiliation was a turn on and it has affected me my whole life.

The summer after my senior year of high school, I got a job. I was elated; finally, I would be able to earn some money. I would be able to adorn my love, my Princess with gifts. She was not so happy,

"What am I supposed to do while you're at work?"

Then she came up with the idea of taking me to work so she could have my car while I worked. What could I say? I could never say no to her so it was arranged. We would be together during the day. We would go to the beach or to the park and even better; if her mother weren't home, we would go to her house and make love.

Her sister had a boyfriend also and we would have to take turns sharing the bedroom as they both slept in one room. Her sister had seen me many times being Rita's servant as she called it. She would tell her boyfriend how I painted Rita's toenails and how she made me go to the store to buy tampons. I know the boyfriend thought I was a wimp but I didn't care I was in love and would do anything for my Princess.

When it was time to go to work my love would take me and then pick me up after work. She was always late; I would be sitting out front of work waiting sometimes over an hour. I would get worried, has she been in a wreck, is she sick? What could be taking her so long? Then she would pull into the parking lot, my heart would soar and I would be on top of the world again.

After about a month of this, I was driving home from Rita's house and I saw my friend who lived close to my love. I pulled over to chat, as soon as we got over the 'how you doings' he said,

"I have to tell you I have seen your car around with your girl and Frank R. When I saw your car, I thought it was you, but with Frank, being so big there was no mistaking it wasn't you. The thing I noticed was she was sitting right next to him."

My world came crashing down. I went home, my mom even noticed, what is wrong she wanted to know. What could I tell her? I told my mom everything was all right and went to bed to stare at the ceiling all night. The next morning I called Rita and said I had to see her. She could tell I was upset so when I got to her house she came running out to meet me. She hoped in and gave me a kiss and I drove to our parking spot

I told her what I had heard. All I could say was,

"Are you leaving me?"

I was trying not to cry almost sobbing but still trying to hold it back. She smiled at me,

"I could never leave you; you're my little Boo Boo."

She pulled up her sweatshirt and took out her breast I automatically put my mouth around her nipple. She ran her fingers through my hair as I sucked. She said with such nonchalance as if talking about homework or a football game,

"I just go with Frank because he excites me. Do you understand? I could never let him be my boyfriend like you but he is fun to be with. Can you be all right with that? I hope so because I would hate to lose you but I am not giving up Frank."

I said,

"But everybody sees you two in my car and that is so humiliating"

"I know it is but he doesn't have a car. Do you want me to take the bus?"

She said this with an indignant look on her face, of course, I said no, and everything went back to the way it was. Now that I knew about her other lover, she would tell me everything about what they did together. I hated hearing her tales of sex with Frank in the back seat of my car, but she seemed to enjoy doing this to me. She even bragged about how good a lover he was, and she loved that there was nothing I could about it. The biggest surprise of all of this was her tales would turn me on, I couldn't understand but the thought of her and Frank fucking made me hard as a rock. The she started having me do Frank's 'housework for him'. She said,

"That mean boy won't clean his nasty stuff out of me when he done. Boo Boo won't you do it for me? It will be just like you cleaning your own so what is the difference. "

What could I do? I could never say no to my Princess. So every night she would pick me up after work and first thing, we would go to our place and I would lick her clean. The thing I didn't understand at the time was all this was so humiliating yet I would get so turned on while licking the 'nasty stuff' of another boy out of my Princess.

I really don't have to end this story you already know the ending. Yet maybe some of you are as dense as I was, so I will tell you. Overall, I had a wonderful summer, of course, I ended up a cuckold, but back then, I had never heard of the word let alone know what it meant. In the end she left me, (you knew she would) my heart was broken. The rest of the year was a dreary walk through the fog of depression. I wish now I had looked back on my first love as a training session as that was what it was. I loved the sex, she knew just how to bring me along, first teasing then taunting. She taught me 'ladies first' and I have used that lesion well.

After losing my first love I finally had to look around at my life, I had ignored everything except her. Now I was noticing there were more girls than just her available to me and as I began to date again, I became the one to show them the ways of enjoyment.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • My First Love

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds