• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • An Amazing Night

An Amazing Night

12

Though it could be a stand alone story, but it would be better if you read the first part of the series to have a better idea of the unfolding events in this story.

---------------------------

It was a wonderful meeting. I never imagined that sex with Mary would be so wonderful, rather amazing. I wished we could stay together longer that evening but I had to get back home and get ready for the vacation. So reluctantly and after kissing passionately for a long time, we departed. I was not sure about her but with the way my heart was beating, I knew I had to meet her again ... not for sex, I mean not only for sex ;) but for that unimaginably great pleasure that two people with one heart could feel. Sex is always good if one can creates a sexual frenzy in a particular moment, but it is unmatchable if heart, mind and soul dance along the pleasures of body ... I felt that in our first encounter. On the surface, it was just two frustrated individuals trying to fuck each other's brain out, but in deep down, it was the moment of sharing those pent up emotions which we tried to conceal all those years chatting away on internet. There was so much more to do, so much more to feel and show, but I was running out of time, so I had to leave.

The saddest thing is that I could not talk with her while I was in Hawaii. I enjoyed the time with my friends there and did everything that single, desperate guys would do on the beach full of hotties in sexy bikinis and almost naked nymphs. Two of my friends met with two MILFs (Mothers I Like to Fuck) and they remained busy most of the nights with them and I had a great time with a gorgeous French girl. (I might share that story with you if you are interested. Of course, feedback would tell me if I should ;). During those six days, there was not a moment that I did not think about Mary. Though it was not fair, but she was in my mind while I was fucking that French girl. I had to see Mary again and tell her in black and white how I felt about her when I would meet her again, and with these thoughts in my mind, I said goodbye to my French encounteress and started my journey to Mary.

Reaching home, the first thing that I did was I called her without noticing the time ... it was 3:30 am ... and on the other end, I heard that sexy sleepy mumbling voice, "Ello ... ooz there." I realized my mistake and started apologizing for calling her so late and realized another mistake of the night when she said, "ooz there," I hadn't tell her my name yet, stupid me, I said, "it's James here," and there was a shriek of surprise and pleasure. I thought she'd curse me for calling her and waking her up so late at night but when I told her who it was, she was like she never slept. We talked and talked and talked without looking at the watch and when she did, there was another shriek in 4 hours. Yes, it was 7:30 in the morning. Although she didn't have work on Sunday but she told me she had a lot to do. I was also tired so we said goodbye and I went to bed. I thought I would be asleep in a second but I could not sleep for an hour and then I masturbated thinking of our sexperience in office. It proved to be a good sleeping pill and I fell asleep.

I woke up with my cell phone ringing. It was Mary chuckling as usual. It felt so different talking on the phone with someone you were used to talking in typed words on messenger. She told me how much she missed me and I told her the story of my coupling with that French girl and what I was thinking while fucking her in my hotel room, balcony, and on the beach at night. I felt a tint of jealousy in her voice when she said, "it's good to know you can have a happy life without me," and I had to remind her again that I was thinking about her and our fucking session in my office while my cock was deep inside that French pussy. I had to do some more flattery to wash up those feelings of jealousy before I asked her, "What about getting together for a romantic dinner tonight?" Her response was quite unexpected. I knew she would not agree easily, would keep me on wait at least for a few weeks and then say 'Ok, for coffee MAYBE,' because I knew her. She had always been that selective when it came to meeting someone for sex regularly. She was very picky and conscious of what her sex partner worth. I liked that in her and I had often told her so, but at that instant when I asked her out, she blurted, "James, you know you are so stupid ... you can't see what a girl wants ... of course I'll go with you for dinner tonight. I thought you'd ask me out when you called me in the morning or at night ... whatever ..." and I was like 'Hurrah!' We decided we'd reach that nice restaurant downtown we both liked at 7 pm, and then see where the future took us. It was 4 pm and I had only two and half hours to get ready.

I had to pay extra attention to removing bush around my dick ;), then I had steamy hot shower, got into black trouser and light blue shirt, sprayed my favorite perfume, hopped into my car and drove as fast as I could to the restaurant. I settled in the booth with my eyes on the door, waiting for that dream girl. Just thinking about her and the anticipation of a hot time at night was making me hard and horny. I was deep in my thoughts, imagining our next sexapade when she entered the restaurant just 10 mins later than the agreed time wearing a nice sexy black dress. It was showing her sexy cleavage slightly. Just looking at her shining eyes turned me on so much that it made me uneasy in my pants.

She came to the booth walking like a model girl in a fashion show. Her demeanor was elegant with a tint of sultry sexiness. I was busy filling my heart with the beauty of her self and did not realize that she was standing by the table. I came out of the trance, stood up and hugged her. It seemed at that moment that life had reached its final destination. It was a romantic hug and I was feeling her soft body on mine. My hands started roaming on her back and then we kissed, it was a soft romantic kiss. I held her tight against me rubbing my hand on her back. Our romantic kiss turned into a hot passionate one and her taut nipples were poking out of her sexy silk dress. It turned both of us even hornier when we noticed that people around us were watching us while we were busy in passionate kissing. We knew at that very instant that we wanted each other badly.

We sat down, gave order for food in haste and when the waiter was gone, I started rubbing her thighs while putting one hand around her. There was so much heat coming from her well concealed triangle when I was getting closer to it. Though my hand on her thighs was not open to people's eyes but her eyes were telling the story about what was happening down there. I was about to touch her pussy when the waiter came with the order. It was a pain not to touch her there and we both took a deep sigh ... frustration was all over in the air. While we ate, we talked about our lives, our past, her boy friends and my girl friends, what we liked in our partners, her school life, her married life, her kids, my job, traveling experiences, some politics and some religion, it was a great moment. She was so much more than just sex, more than a body, more than a nymph. Knowing that I can talk with her about anything in the world got me even hornier. While I was talking with her, I was arguing with myself on the pros and cons of having a future with this elegant sultry beauty. While I was thinking about us, she was telling me, "It was such an extraordinary experience last time ... I've never been that impulsive in my life ... when you told me on messenger that you would not be able to meet for a week, I felt some kind of sorrow ... we've been friends for so long and I have always wanted to share some hot moments with you ... you are a sweet man James ... your gentle words and compliments make me hot for you ..." and she was going on and on. I liked listening to her; her musical voice was sweetening the moment.

After eating our meal, we were just sitting talking. I resumed rubbing my hand on her thighs and engulfed her body with my other hand while she was talking ... I started kissing her neck and she started stuttering. I knew all her weak points, all her buttons. I knew I could almost make her cum with kissing her neck and that was precisely what I was trying to do. A louder moan escaped her lips and I saw the couple in the front booth turning their heads to us. I knew this was the moment we should move to a more private place lest we were in the secluded jail for public nudity. :) I called the waiter, paid the bill and we started to my car with my hands around her. We had to kiss a few times before we reached the parking lot and when we reached our car, our kissing got intensified. I wanted to eat her out then and there ;). She was looking so delicious, so ready for me to have her. My hands reached her ass cheeks while we were busy in a wild passionate kiss. I could wait no more and saw the same feelings in her eyes. I liked the way her eyes talk, so clear, so sensual and so expressive.

I opened the car door and she sat in and I ran to the driver's seat. As soon as I got in, I put my hand on her thigh, and without any further delay, drag it her pussy, wow! she surprised me like anything. She was not wearing any panties there and her pussy juice was leaking down her legs. It was amazing to feel that wet soft pussy. I loved the feeling of my finger on her clean shaven silky wet pussy. I wanted to plunge down between her legs and eat her to my heart's content, but she stopped me saying, "Some things should be saved for later time." There was pain in my eyes and grin on her lips.

I started the engine and drove the car as fast as I could and we reached her apartment in no time. She opened the door, we got inside hurriedly and we were all over each other. I was kissing and licking her neck, sucking her ear lobes and running my hand on her back. I sucked her chin while holding her lovely ass cheeks in my hands. I couldn't wait anymore and ravaged her clothes, torn them open and in a flash, she was just in bra. There she was in all her glory. Even with all the heat in the air, I stood still, taking her beauty in, mesmerized. She was more beautiful than I had ever imagined. While I was busy taking in her sexy figure, curves on the right places and 38 D breasts with light pink nipples in the middle, she said softly, "I want you to see my bedroom where I have been using my computer to talk with you all these years. My dream is coming true. I've always wanted you to see how erotic it feels to be in my room and how I have always felt making love with you online. Please come with me." I looked in her eyes and replied smiling, "I will." Her smile was breath taking. Taking her up in my arms, I softly mumbled in her ears 'guide me' and she pointed to the stairs.

Reaching upstairs, she got down from my arms, and started walking towards the room. I followed her and watched her butt cheeks dancing. As soon as I entered her bedroom behind her, I held her from the back and kissed her neck. She must have thought that I'd wait for us to get to bed, but I couldn't wait anymore. My hands were on her tummy, rubbing them and bringing them up to her boobs but I didn't touch them. My slutty Mary was in heat. I could feel that. I was rubbing her tummy and kissing her neck and slowly, very slowly I took my hands up to cup those aching boobs, just held them from the base without touching her nipples. She sighed and moaned in my ears, "please touch them James ... you're making me go crazy ... please." But I had my own plans. I squeezed her breasts while licking her neck more.

I wanted to tease her, wanted her to cry out like a slut possessed and ask me to fuck her, so I was not touching her nipples yet, just squeezing her boobs and licking all around her neck, oh my god, I was way too horny by that time but I was controlling my own desire to give her pleasure, kissing her all over her neck. She shivered and moaned even louder as she felt my breath in her ears when I said, "You're the sexiest girl alive Mary," and I knew that made her pussy even wetter. Now I held her breasts from their lower rim and took my hands up slowly to touch her nipples and I could not help uttering, 'wow, they are so hard baby.' A moan escaped from her lips which told me the feelings inside her quivering body. At that very instant I knew she was aroused like anything ... melting in my arms with all the heat we both were radiating.

I took her nipples in my thumb and finger and rotated them like I was tuning the radio. They felt so fucking sexy ... it seemed her nipples were pebbles on the shore. She sighed again, "oh James, I am aching for your mouth baby. Please suck them James, please ... please take them in your mouth and bite on them." But I was busy playing with them while my hard cock was poking in her ass crack and I started nibbling on her ear lobes. Now my left hand started going down on her tummy while I was playing with her nipples with my right hand, touching her belly gently and slowly. She anticipated the destiny of my hand and moaned, "Yes...............lower baby." I was going down on her tummy and my index finger went inside her belly button, rotating it lightly, gently and slowly inside it while biting her earlobes and pulling her nipples. I started going down right towards her steamy hot wet pussy. She was so smooth there, no hair on her pubic bone, so soft and sexy from there. My hand reached the top of her pussy and then I slid it down to her left leg, just avoiding her pussy and she groaned, "Oh baby .... please ... I'm so wet ... please."

Now I started rubbing her thighs. I wanted to drive her wild, crazy, wetter than ever before, wanted to hear her screams like sluts do, wanted her to utter that she wanted me to fuck her like a wild stallion with my big hard cock.

She started moaning louder, "James, baby, please fuck your slut..........I need you to fuck me........ crazy, hard fast ... please fuck me baby. Ooooooooooooooh, your Mary is craving for your hard cock James ... please fuck me now honey."

Should I listen to her? I asked myself and then taking my other hand down to her right thigh and making her squirm, I opened her legs, slowly, very slowly, I started going towards her ultra hot pussy, slowly and gently and when I reached near, she screamed, "Yes, oh yes, James, this pussy wants you so much. Put your fat cock in it and tear it apart baby ... yes fuck your slutty Mary ... oh James ..."

The sexy smell of your sex was filling the room. I kept moving towards her pussy and she kept moaning, "mmmm ... oh yes, oh yes James, please touch me there, oh baby ..." That was so fucking arousing. My hard cock twitches in my trouser and I felt the need to take it off and I did it quickly taking my boxers off along with it. Oh my, oh my, it was the first time that night my hard cock was touching her bare steamy ass cheeks and it quickly slid inside the crack. We both moaned in unison, groaned like people possessed. I am touching and rubbing her thighs, kissing her neck, nibbling her earlobes and rubbing my hard cock inside her ass crack and then without any indication, I turned her around towards me, and kissed her, right on her lips. My cock was touching her belly and we were kissing like wild animals, groaning while kissing. It was like a competition of eating each other's out first. I was sucking her tongue, holding her ass cheeks in my hand and my cock poking in her belly.

She tried to take her pussy up to my cock, moaning "mmmmmm .... oh yes James ..." but I avoided the touch again and threw her on her bed. Her legs went up and I held them there, she cried, "oooooooh fuck me James ... don' be so cruel ... oh please ... pleaseeee."

Ignoring her screams, I started licking her toes while driving my hands to her thighs. I was moving up her legs licking her calves, knees, thighs and then my fingers touched the out lips of her pussy. That place was on fire, just the outer lips, and then my hands were driving up as my tongue was sliding towards her pussy. When I reached the top of her thighs, she wanted me to lick her pussy and she said so but I wanted to taste her belly button first, driving my tongue up towards her breasts.

I reached her boobs, licked them all over while one of my fingers was touching the outer lips of your pussy and when it went down, without giving any indication, I put it deep inside her pussy, just like that and it was all wet. She groaned, moaned louder than ever, "mmmmm oh baby .... Fuck." My finger went inside her velvety silky wet, wet, wet pussy. I took it out as soon as I put it in and then I put it right there on her clit and there I experienced the sexiest and hottest thing in my life. Just with a slight touch of the tip of my finger on her clit, she screamed like a wild bitch, groaned hard, squeezed her legs so tightly that if it were the hand of a Barbie-Doll-kind of girl, it would be broken and exploded in a mind blowing orgasm. And then another first, I saw that female ejaculation first time ever in my life that night. Wow, that was something amazing to see. Just the tip of finger could make a woman shake like a mountain. It was simply out of this world and another first, with the jerking and shaking of her own thighs, she created that vibration in my finger that drove another mighty orgasm out of her pussy and then another and another. I never knew she was multi-orgasmic. Her hips took on a life of their own. I was wondering if she was about to snap my hand off at the wrist.

I could feel the clenching and unclenching of her cunt muscles and spamming and pulsing of her pussy lips. I wanted to please her and it was just the beginning. After her orgasms subsided, her spamming and pulsing of her cunt slowed down a bit, and she loosened the grip of her thighs on my hand, I started flicking my finger on her clit again. Suddenly, she gripped my wrist with such a force unknown to me and pulled it out of her thighs, panting, "No James, wait ... not more, it's so sensitive right now, please wait for some baby ... oh it was so fucking amazing ... oh James, thank you, I've been horny for the whole week for you James ... oh baby ... it was great ... thank you." She loosened the grip of her fingers on my wrist and I took my hand to my mouth, licking her sweet juices of my fingers, she tasted great. I wanted to have more and directly from her pussy. I looked in her eyes while licking my fingers clean and asked, "I wanna taste your pussy Mary, please," and she nodded.

I moved over her, and went to kiss her on the lips. As my face approached hers, she turned her face to the side so I kissed her cheek. I kissed her cheek, her neck, and her chest. I moved slowly down to her mountainous breasts, and ran my tongue around each nipple, making it swell and stand out from her boob.

"Ummmmm..." she moaned softly. "Ummmmm..."

I continued to kiss and lick each nipple, alternating between pursing it with my lips, and blowing cool air on it. Her eyes took on a dreamy, half-open look, and I knew she was enjoying this. I slowly moved down, kissing and nibbling her flat stomach, her upper abdomen, and the tops of her thighs. The heady aroma of her pussy was intoxicating, and I moved my face between her wide open legs.

I blew gently on her pussy, and she moaned softly. "Ahhhhh..." Her clit was poking up, just begging to be sucked on, and her pussy lips were beginning to open like the petals of a blossoming flower.

"Lick my pussy," she begged.

"Hmmmm..." I said, enjoying the effect I was having on her. "I didn't hear you."

She said nothing, but placed her hand on the back of my head and tried to push my face into her syrupy pussy. I stiffened my neck and resisted, while I blew more cool air on her clit.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • An Amazing Night

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 65 milliseconds