• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Taking Miss Brown

Taking Miss Brown

Elijah Wood is a species all his own. Senioris Assius.

Actually, I don't think he is a senior. He's 19, but he might be a junior. He hardly deserves to be a freshman. He never studies anything but my butt, never does his work, never does much of anything really, except hit on me every chance he gets.

Unfortunately, due to his behavior, I end up writing him up frequently for sexual harassment. And the brilliant principal's advice is to give him detention hall.

Yes, for grabbing my ass in front of the whole class, the office sent him back with a recommendation that I keep him after school. In a room, alone with me, for two hours. Brilliant.

So there we are- me grading papers, him ogling me and whistling, and me begging the clock to hit five as soon as possible. He comes up to my desk. I turn to him, asking him what he needs.

He grabs my wrists. "To finish what I started in class today."

He pulls a bandanna out of his pocket and ties my wrists together, in one swift motion, before I even know what is happening. All I can think to say was "No. Please. Please. No." and my whispered pleas are ignored. I choke those two words up, over and over, until there are no words left.

"Shut up," he says. And it doesn't occur to me to scream, or even to continue my feeble begging. I just cry silently, hoping he won't hurt me too much.

His hand comes crashing onto my face, a burning slap. I cry harder. He hits me again, at least ten times. And every time it stung worse. My whole body is shaking and it feels like my face is on fire. And I'm sobbing so hard. "Shut up, slut," Elijah told me. "Shut up and get on your knees."

Not wanting to be hit again, I drop to my knees, hands still tied behind my back. I look at the floor, terrified for my life.

"Look at me, you little whore."

I look at him, avoiding his eyes.

"I'm going to untie your hands, little slut. But if you try to escape, I'll beat you to a bloody pulp and leave you here to die." Something in his growling voice told me he means it. He unties my hands, removes my shirt, and unsnaps my bra. I can feel my breasts being exposed, touching the cold air. No one has ever touched me like this before, in all my twenty-two years. No one has ever touched my breasts. And this boy, this huge student, is going to be the first.

His big black hands grab my breast tightly, squeezing too hard, and I jump a bit. He slaps me again, and reties my arms behind my back. "See, whore? This is how it's going to be. I've wanted your cunt since the first time I saw you. And today, I'm going to get it. You're going to be my slut today. And there's nothing you can do about it."

I've always been a sweet girl. Sure, I partied a bit in college, but it was innocent drinking. No guys. I got straight As. I became a biology teacher. I did everything right. I'm not a slut. I'm not a whore...

His hands are all over me. And I'm too in shock to scream, or fight back, or even move. He's pulling my nipples, manhandling me, but I'm starting to tingle nonetheless. It doesn't make sense. I don't want this. It doesn't even feel nice.

But it's turning me on somehow. He brutalizes my breasts with his hands and teeth, yanking on my breasts, biting the nipples, squeezing everything too hard.

He starts to lift me, and I don't even protest. I'm five foot two, about a hundred pounds, and very liftable. He throws me down onto a lab table. I bump my head, and my body crashes down hard. He positions me so that my legs are open, and facing him. He spreads them further, removing my shoes. He unbuttons my pants and yanks them off of me.

Then, as my mind spins out of control, he rips my panties off too. And my pussy is there, plain as day, exposed to the cool air. I am naked. And this huge black boy, six foot five and all muscle, is stripping down to his boxers.

I can see his erection tenting his underpants, and it's huge. The head is nearly poking out of the elastic of his boxers, which he leaves on for now. My legs go limp, my whole body for that matter, is frozen in fear.

"Mmmm, Miss Brown. Look at that. A little juicy shaved pussy, all for me. I'm going to fuck that tiny little cunt. I'm going to pound it hard. No mercy for you, slut."

He opens the outer lips, staring at the pink insides. He moans loudly, taunting me. He puts a finger inside of me, and I scream. It hurts so bad.

"Mmm, your slutty little cunt is so tight. I bet you're still cherry." He looks at me, expecting an answer. I nod weakly.

"Perfect, perfect. I'm popping my slutty teacher's cherry. This tight little pussy is all for me, it's going to be all mine. You know, the guy who pops a girl's cherry owns her forever, even if he never sees her again. She's his.

I shouldn't be listening to his logic. It shouldn't matter what he thinks. But I'm starting to believe it. I'm going to be his.

Forever.

I won't be sweet little Miss Brown. I'll be Elijah's slut. His whore. His, his, his...

"But first, your little face is getting fucked. Come here, whore." He grabs me, being sure to squeeze my ass as hard as possible when he lifts me, and tosses me onto the floor. "On your knees," he commands.

He sits on a lab stool, and I kneel in front of him. He takes off his boxers, and the magnitude of his cock stuns me. Not only is it at least nine inches long, but it's almost as thick as a coke can. I shriek.

He grabs my ponytail and shoves the monstrous thing into my mouth. My lips hardly fit around the tip. He pushes harder, and I start to choke. I think my jaw's going to break. The tip touches the back of my throat, and I feel like I'm going to die.

He pulls out and shoves it back in, over and over, slamming my head into the wall. I'm going to die, I'm going to die, I'm going to die...

In some distant universe, there's a knock on the door. "Miss Brown?"

It's Tyler.

(To Be Continued...)

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Taking Miss Brown

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds