• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • An XXXmas Gift from Katie

An XXXmas Gift from Katie

My dear cousin Katie picked me for our little shopping trip in the late afternoon, last Saturday. She was dressed festively in a beautiful red coat, with a sprig of holly on the collar and a cute little matching hat. "Is that mistletoe?" I asked as I kissed her cheek.

"It's holly," she replied, "But that's OK." I used to think of her as "cute little Katie". She may have outgrown that nick name, but Katie is still gorgeous. I think it might be true that fifty is the new thirty. When she was a teenager and in her early twenties, back when she was my little brother's lover, she was a cute girl. I shouldn't say this, but her little sister Nicole is even cuter. That's just a comment on cuteness. Now, with a few lines in her face and the character that the years bring, she is a gorgeous woman.

She still has a gleam in her eye, especially, when she's horny. She had that gleam Saturday afternoon, when she picked me up. Katie always was a very sexual creature. Fortunately she married a man that appreciates her talents and appetites. Well maybe not all of her appetites. Before Kate was married, she slept with nearly as many girls as she did boys. She gave all that up when she got married. I looked at Kate's sparkling eyes and her glistening lips and trembled as I fought the temptation to give her another kiss, a lover's kiss. That would have to wait.

I'd returned to my little hometown a few months before the holidays and had gotten reacquainted with Kate and her little sister, Nikki. Both of whom had been lovers of Teddy's when they were young. Once Kate found out that Teddy and I were writing about our early sexual exploits, she was enthralled. Teddy's story held a special fascination for her since she was a central character.

Kate called me late one night to tell me her version of a particular encounter between Teddy, her and an Asian girl named Li. By the time she had finished the story, she was breathing rather fast and talking quite slowly. As the story reached its climax, well so did Kate. It took me a few more seconds, but I reached my own climax. Hearing Kate's ragged breath and faltering speech sent me over the edge.

We've made a habit of our bedtime story calls ever since. It wasn't long after the calls started, that we began to see more and more of one another, and began to flirt and act like little school girls. We went shopping and held hands at the food court, making eyes at each other. We made out in her car and got together when ever we could. I guess you could say she's my girlfriend now.

We had a very special night right after Thanksgiving. Kate, her little sister Nikki, my little brother Teddy and I all got together for a night of drinking, dancing and debauchery. We all ended up in Ted's hotel room and there, Kate and I realized that we are actually in love. I don't intend to steal her from her husband of all these years, I just want to be her lover.

When Katie and I planned our Christmas shopping trip we knew that it would entail more the an excursion to the mall. We chose the Westgate Mall, which is outside a town nearly twenty miles away so as to avoid running into Katie's friends that would surely be shopping that Saturday before Christmas. Another reason we chose that mall, is that there is motel at the freeway exit there, just in case.

We wrapped up our last minute shopping in time to have lunch at a bistro near the mall. We chose to pass on the crowded food court in favor of a dark booth, where we could sit together, hold hands, share some wine and enjoy one another's company.

We kissed in her car outside the mall and outside the restaurant. We couldn't get close enough together. We ate our lunch, both struggling not to drag the other beneath the table and just go wild. We finished our lunch, paid our tab and walked to Katie's car, hand in mittened hand. We made out in her car once again before agreeing to pick up a bottle of wine and stop at the motel. I had to have her and she felt the same about me.

We got into the room, filled the sink with ice and deposited our wine there to chill. We started to kiss before we'd even removed our coats. I took Kate's coat from her and she took mine. We tossed them on one bed and tore the bedspread off the other. We stood at the foot of that bed, kissing and running our hands all over each other.

There is something very sensual about running one's hand all over a woman's fully clothed body in the winter: the fabrics and textures, the different temperatures of the surfaces after coming in out of the cold. I could feel the straps and clasps of her under garments that I hoped I'd soon be removing. Kate's nose and cheeks were still cold, but her lips were warm and her tongue was hot and wet.

I pulled Kate close to me and felt her firm breast, supported wonderfully by her expensive bra against my own breasts. We held one another and kissed tenderly for several minutes as we unwound. As consumed with passion as we were, we were able to pull our selves together and relax, a little.

We kicked off our shoes, poured ourselves a glass of wine and settled down, eyes lock on each other. Kate professes to find me as beautiful as I find her. I looked her up and down, and licked my lips. "I could just eat you up," I said.

"Then why don't you?" she replied, and began to unbutton her blouse. I remembered a story about her that Teddy had shared with me. It was about when she and Teddy were little kids and were hiding in a closet during a game of hide and seek. Teddy kissed little Katie from head to toe, with all her clothes on, of course. She had done the same to him in return. Years later, the second or perhaps the third time they'd had sex, Teddy kissed her naked body from top to bottom, much as he had done before, that night in the closet. Teddy let his lips linger in some very special places that time. I wanted to kiss Katie from head to toe and taste every crevice and crack .

By the time I had gotten to my feet and made my way to Kate, her blouse was open, revealing the cleavage of her sumptuous breasts, above that wonderful bra. I kissed her warm, wine flavored lips and sucked at her tongue as it flicked my lips.

I kissed her forehead and then each eye. She knew immediately what I was up to and sighed. She undid the top button of her slacks and unzipped them, before starting to loosen the fasteners of my clothing. As I kissed each of her cheeks, each ear and then her neck, Kate opened my blouse and caressed the warm, bare flesh of my ribs.

I continued kissing my Katie, gliding my lips down her shoulders to the softness of the upper globes of her breasts. I pulled her to her feet, pushed her blouse back off her shoulders and watched it slide down her arms. I unclasped her bra and removed it as well. She did the same to me. We stood there naked from the waist up gazing upon one another. I kissed each of her nipples and dropped to my knees. I kissed all over her flat, firm stomach, flicked my tongue in her navel the kissed father and farther down, until I reached the waistband of her panties.

I placed my hands on her hips and turned her around slowly, planting gentle kisses along her waist, until I reached the small of her back. I kissed my way up her spine, to her shoulder blades, then her shoulders. I kissed and nibbled across her left shoulder to her arm and all the way down it to her hand and then her fingers. I made my way back up, across to the right arm; down that one, to the wrist, the palm, to each and every fingertip and back up again.

I found something specially enticing about the smooth skin of her shoulders. I allowed my lips to linger there, moving from the right side to the left and back to the nape of her delicate neck, barely making contact with her tender flesh. I brushed her hair aside and kissed up the back of her neck as far as I could, parting the baby-fine hair with my breath as I pressed my lips against her skin. Katie heaved a deep sigh.

I circled my arms around Katie's naked waist, pressed my breasts to her bare back and kept kissing her neck. I buried my face into her thick, dark hair until I nearly suffocated. I emerged long enough to draw a shallow breath and whisper, "I love you, Kate." Katie issued a low moan.

My right hand gently drifted down across Kate's flat tummy to the waistband of her panties and slipped inside. My fingertips touched the neatly trimmed hair at the edge her mons. I held that position and drew a deeper breath. "I love you too, Lady," I heard Katie say. That warmed my heart and caused my already wet pussy to tingle and twitch.

I pulled my left hand up and cupped Katie's right breast. I was tempted to push my right hand down and bury my finger in her slit, but I massaged her mons and kneaded that breast. I went back to kissing my lover. I was intent on kissing her from head to toe.

I kissed my way down her back, tickling her ribs with my lips, finding myself at her waist again. Katie helped me inch her slacks past her hips, I pulled them the rest of the way to her ankles. She stepped out of them and kicked them aside, revealing that magnificent ass of hers, clad in her shear, low rise panties. I palmed a cheek in each hand before hooking a finger in either side of the waistband and sliding them down.

I gazed upon that wonderful ass of Katie's; so firm and round. She is in such fine shape. I resumed my kissing on the right cheek of Katie's beautiful butt. I kissed and nibbled each of her cheeks and moved down onto the back of her creamy thighs. I kissed my way down to the knees and back up. I ran my tongue up and down the crack, sending shivers up her spine. I turned her around and placed my lips against her mons, gripping those fine cheeks again.

I kissed down the front of her right thigh. Katie was shivering, breathing hard and running her fingers through my hair. I felt the goose bumps on her skin as my lips climbed up her leg. Katie widened her stance as I got closer to the top, allowing me to the inside, toward her treasure.

The scent of Katie's desire was nearly overpowering as I approached my destination. I turned and twisted my face to look up at her gorgeous gash, as I positioned my head between her thighs. Her pussy lips were slightly parted and glistening with her love juices. Those juices moistened her inner thighs and ran down in tiny rivulets. I was overcome with a powerful thirst for Katie's nectar, I had to have every drop. I licked it from her thighs and lapped those drops that hung on her quivering labia. She shuddered with delight.

I buried my tongue in the tender folds of Katie's dripping pussy. I sucked at her love juice and probed with my tongue, in search of her clit. When I found her swollen nub, Katie moaned, "Oh my god!" I sucked and licked at het clit until my neck ached. I let my tongue glide back along Katie's slick, little trench to the crack her cute little ass. I straightened my neck and ran my tongue up the length of it. I found myself sitting up, between Kate's legs with her ass in my face. I began to kiss and nibble it all over.

"Oh, my god," Kate repeated as I spread the smooth white cheeks of her ass and ran the tip of my tongue up and then back down the crack of her ass, past her puckered little star, lingering for only a second. I pulled my feet under my legs and slowly rose. I slithered my body up Kate's back, grazing her flesh with my nipples, then my stomach and finally I pressed my crotch against her butt and pulled her tight to my body.

Katie turned to face me. "Damn Les, I really do love you," she said, "I mean really love you."

"I really do love you too, Katie," I said. "That's not a problem is it?"

"I wouldn't call it a problem, but it is a little troublesome. I am a married woman, Les, and we're not kids anymore. That makes it a bit more complicated."

"It only has to be as complicated as we make it," I said, "I've known you all your life, and I've loved you for ever. I just recently fell in love with you." I laid my hand aside her cheek and said, "I would never want to disrupt your family life. If we can get together now and again; that's all I want. Times like this are all too rare. Let's just enjoy it while it lasts. One day this will all be over and if we're lucky, we will have some wonderful memories to look back on.

"Hopefully, these moments will bring a smile to your face one day and your husband will ask, 'What's that look about?' And you'll say, 'Oh nothing,' and somewhere, at that moment, I'll be remembering you."

The corners of Katie's lips curled into a wry little grin. "Damn, I love you," she muttered before mashing her mouth to mine. She pulled me to the bed and threw me to the mattress.

Katie practically dove on me, pressed her lips firmly against mine and nearly strangled me with her tongue. We groped and grabbed and fondled one another: squeezing and teasing and tickling each other. What had been a sensitive, tender, delicate moment, had escalated into a lusty grappling session. Each of us wriggling and writhing, pressing our bodies together, trying to arouse one another and ourselves to the fullest, and perhaps gain the upper hand in our little wrestling match.

We twisted and turned, nibbled and bit, kicked and wiggled until we were tangled all together; head to toe, legs all wrapped up with one of Katie's legs twisted around one of mine and her other leg hooked under my hip. I had Kate's other leg in my grasp, with her ankle within nibbling distance. I had yet to kiss her feet or suck her toes.

It was then that I became aware that Katie had me in a sort of scissor grip, with her wet pussy against mine. As I struggled to catch my breath, Katie began to push her twat harder to mine. I felt the pressure and I heard the squishy sounds.

I pushed back and we started to grind. I wished I had a big hard cock to drive into her, but I soon learned that wasn't necessary. Katie's clit found mine and we writhed in rhythm. Our hands met and clasped, pulling our twats even tighter together. We fucked each other as only women can: pussy to pussy, clit to clit; squishy, sloppy, girlie, cunt fuck, lovin'. I had only known it twice before. I sucked Katie's toes as she fucked me and I started to cum on her pussy. I shivered and shook as I hadn't done in quite some time. Kate was soon quivering too. We clasped our hand tighter as we shared another mutual orgasm. I came on Katie as she came on me.

As the last waves of my orgasm ebbed, I wanted to eat my lover's pussy. I kissed her ankles and broke the bond between our twats. I kissed and licked my way up Katie's leg, all the way to her sloppy, swollen cunt. I kissed her pussy and tenderly licked her throbbing clit. I didn't have the strength for anymore. I scooted up beside my lover and kissed her lips.

Katie gave me a tender, Yet extremely passionate kiss and whispered, "Damn."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • An XXXmas Gift from Katie

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 542 milliseconds