• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Charlie's Humiliation by the Girls

Charlie's Humiliation by the Girls

My name is Charlie and this is the story of how lust for a single girl can lead to dire consequences. I had fancied this girl at work called Sarah for ages and one night when we were both drunk after the staff Christmas party I had managed to take her back to my place and have sex with her. It was amazing and I couldn't wait for the next time but to my despair she said she had been bery drunk and regretted it ever happening. I told her over and over that I would do anything to make love to her again and I started bombarding her with presents and flowers. As I became more desperate I even offered her money - which really annoyed her!

However, the following day she came to see me at my desk and asked me if I would really do "anything" to sleep with her again. I nodded eagerly and she told me to be at her place by 7pm that night. I could barely contain my excitement!

I arrived 5 minutes early and when she opened the door she looked stunning. I went to kiss her but she deflected my advance and told me I had to wait "you haven't done anything for me yet," she said. She led me up to the bedroom and told me that I had to do exactly what she said for the next hour and if I did so then "I will take all my clothes off and bend over on all fours and let you do whatever you want to me!" Her words had me hard as a rock in my trousers but this soon wilted when she explained what I had to do to earn this reward.

"In about 15 minutes a load of girls will be arriving downstairs. Don't worry you don't know any of them," she said. "I have a fantasy about being able to parade a naked man around a roomful of clothed women and command him to do whatever I want. This may include playing with yourself or letting them touch you. You needn't worry about getting too shy though as I will put a blindfold on you so you don't have to look anyone in the eye. Do this for me and I will be yours straight afterwards," she said. I was VERY nervous about this and clarified with her that no-one I knew would be there and she assured me they were all strangers. As the words left her mouth the doorbell went and she told me to stay upstairs until she fetched me.

I heard girls voices downstairs. They were a bit muffled but there seemed to bit a lot of laughing going on which was strangely reassuring. "It's just a load of girls who fancied a laugh," I told myself. "No big deal, just get it over with and then Sarah's beautiful body will be mine again".

Shortly afterwards Sarah returned and told me strip naked. As I did so she put a blindfold on me and then guided me slowly down the stairs. I could hear the voices getting nearer until suddenly out the bottom of the blindfold I could see a lot more light and a load of girls cheering and laughing - I had obviously entered the room. There seemed to be an awful lot of them there and I couldn't make out any of the voices. I could see flashes of light and realised to my horror that they were taking pictures. Sarah whispered in my ear not to worry "they can't see who you are with the blindfold anyway. I am just going to show you around a bit," she said. I felt myself being walked round the room and every now and again I would feel a hand touch my bare ass or naked cock, accompanied with more flashes of light.

Sarah told me how well I was doing and then led me to a table and told me to sit down. "I want you to play with yourself Charlie while we watch. Keep doing what I say and you are going to have me later remember?"

I was very nervous but my right hand moved to my cock and I heard some of the girls squealing with delight and laughter. I then slowly started to stroke my cock which was accompanied by cheers and lots of flashes. These girls were obviously enjoying taking their pictures - thank goodness they couldn't recognise me in any way!

Sarah started whispering in my ear about what a good boy I was being and that she wanted me to cum. "If you do that for me baby you can go back upstairs, I will get rid of the girls and we can fuck all night long." Her words got me very excited and I started pumping my cock faster. The cheering and laughing was getting louder and as I dreamt of Sarah's gorgeous pussy I started to cum. As the first drops shot out of my dick, two things happened. There was an almighty cheer from the girls and suddenly I felt Sarah's hands on the back of my head and my blindfold was pulled off.

I couldn't stop in mid orgasm so I continued milking my cock for split seconds until my orgasm subsided. I couldn't see anything anyway as flash lights were going off in my face almost continuously. Sarah leaned in and told me I had done well. "Sit there and I will just see what the girls thought," she said. The euphoria of the orgasm numbed me to the fact everyone could see my identity now but as I sat there naked, with my hand still on my cock and cum dribbling out the end the flashlights started to subside and I started to make out faces. Sarah was beckoning some girls out of the crowd and to my horror I saw four girls from work that I knew. Two of them were holding video cameras and the other two had photographic cameras. They were laughing their heads off, as was Sarah and I almost died of embarrassment. I quickly ran upstairs, grabbed my clothes and climbed out the back window and onto the flat garage roof before running home as fast as I could - there was no way I was going out the front door and seeing all those girls face to face!

I called Sarah repeatedly when I got home but she didn't answer. She simply sent a text which said, "we have it all on tape and pictures. You are ours now. Do as we say or everyone you know will see them. We will be in touch."

My heart sank as I knew they really did have me. I knew that the four girls from my work weren't that keen on me anyway and now they had evidence to blackmail me with - maybe they had thought this whole scheme up on purpose!?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Charlie's Humiliation by the Girls

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 259 milliseconds