• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Gorgeous Ch. 01

Gorgeous Ch. 01

"Now go to sleep, and when you wake up, the two of you will have switched bodies."

I wanted to believe her, even though I didn't believe in magic.

Charlotte and I got comfortable in my bed. I didn't really know Charlotte that well. She was an acquaintance. She and I were both friends with Jane, who spent her time as part of a group of "lipstick lesbians". I had come out to Jane as a lesbian. Not a gay man, but a gay woman. She had accepted me.

I had said to Jane, "I feel so ugly as a man. I look at a beautiful woman, and I wish I could be inside her body, wearing her clothes." We had determined that I should try dressing up as a woman. We had set a date and time, and Jane was supposed to bring some of her lesbian friends over. I had been looking forward to it for ages. How could anything be sexier?

"If only you didn't have that one-shot unit," Jane had said. "We could make you come for hours."

The situation had changed, though, before the expected day. Jane's friend Charlotte began dating a witch, who had assured her that she could turn her into an actual man. This had been Charlotte's lifelong wish. She may have been utterly gorgeous--with long, curly blonde hair, stunning blue-green eyes, and an incredible, lush eighteen-year-old body--but her greatest wish was to be a heterosexual man.

Charlotte told Jane about it. Apparently the witch couldn't actually turn her into a man, but knew a way to put her in to the body of a man, if she could find a man who would want to make the switch. Jane said to her, "I know just the person."

So before the day came to dress up, Jane, Charlotte, and Emily (who was the witch) came to see me. They explained the situation, and Charlotte asked me a thousand questions about my physical health.

She said, "Strip down now. I need to inspect your body."

So I stripped out of my clothes, while the three women watched, and Charlotte spent the next hour making a thorough investigation of my body. My cock was so hard during all this that it was throbbing, but Charlotte only showed interest in it as something she might one day have herself. Instead of sliding it into her luscious mouth--as I had been hoping she would--she asked me questions about it, sometimes pulling at it, to see how hard it could get.

Eventually she was satisfied, and the date was set for that night.

My nerves were on fire, but for the most part I didn't believe it would actually happen. If it did, that was all right. In the big city, when you don't know anyone, it's easy to be someone else. Nothing held me back on that account.

The thought of becoming a beautiful young woman, and staying that way for the rest of my life, was not difficult to consider. It was all I'd ever wanted.

Emily, Jane and Charlotte came by around ten in the evening. Charlotte was stunning, as always, though her taste in clothing was regrettable. She had a fancy for baseball caps, tee shirts and blue jeans. If only it could really happen; I would make a better woman. Really, she had no appreciation for what she had.

Jane and Emily were supportive, but distracted. Apparently they believed that I was getting the better end of the deal, and felt sad for Charlotte.

Charlotte herself was thoroughly excited. She was stuck on the notion that, with my body and face, she would have excellent luck with women. I decided that she would have better luck than I did, as I was too timid and feminine. Charlotte was more of a man. She would be comfortable in my body.

We waited until midnight. The conversation was subdued. The four of us sat in my living room, chatting pleasantly, but never about the subject at hand.

The hour struck. Emily looked at Jane, then at Charlotte and I, and drew two phials out of her purse. I had expected some sort of dramatic incantation, but there was none. Rather, Emily instructed Charlotte and I to each take a draught, and handed us the bottles. The potion was sweet, slightly perfumey, and had a warming effect on the body. I felt extremely sleepy, as did Charlotte, and the two of us were led to my bedroom.

"Now go to sleep," Emily told us softly, "and when you wake up, the two of you will have switched bodies."

It wasn't hard to drift off. Charlotte was asleep even faster than I was. I watched her for a moment, wondering what it would feel like to be her. If nothing else, I would get a good night's sleep.

I barely dreamt that night. The only dream I had was a short one. I was in Charlotte's body, and I was talking to a lesbian. The conversation must not have been that important, because I don't recall any of it. The other woman, though, began to flirt with me. She was just reaching her hand in between my legs when I woke up.

I felt extremely disoriented. I groaned, but the voice that made the groan was not deep, as it was supposed to be, but high and delicate. I gasped, and sat up in my bed. I was alone, and I was Charlotte.

However long it took me to fully grasp the situation, eventually it sank in that I was a sexy young woman. I first rubbed my hands together, and felt how thin and soft they were. I instinctively slid my hand underneath my tee shirt and felt my breasts. They were large and firm. The nipples were hard, and pushing through the satin and lace bra I was wearing. They were also sensitive, and squeezing them between my fingers sent thrills all the way down to my feet.

I felt so overpowered and aroused, and yet I wasn't hard. I pushed the sheets off of me and undid the buttons on my blue jeans. I was wearing a grey satin thong. It was tight against my crotch, and yet there was nothing there to get in the way. I slid my fingers into my panties, and felt my vagina and clitoris for the first time. My vagina was hot and wet, and my clitoris was hard. It was also extremely sensitive.

I reached in further and pushed two fingers into my vagina. How new! This felt so good. It was the experience I had always dreamed about. I began to buck my crotch against my hand, rubbing faster and faster, but was interrupted when Jane and Emily walked into the room.

"I see you've already gotten down to business," laughed Jane. "How does it feel?"

"Oh," I began to say, stopping suddenly at the sound of my beautiful, feminine voice. "Oh," I continued, "it feels heavenly."

Emily sat down on the edge of the bed. She smiled, reached her hand out, and touched my cheek. "Yes, darling. I thought that it would." She then leaned forward and whispered, "You should see yourself. You're utterly gorgeous."

Jane nodded. "Yes. She's beautiful."

"Isn't she, though?" said Emily, turning toward Jane. "She has so much to look forward to."

I sat up in bed. "Where did Charlotte go?"

Jane and Emily both smiled. Jane asked, "Who?"

I felt so sexy. I said to them, "I mean ... you know. Where is he?"

"Oh, he left early this morning. I think he wanted to get a head start on his new life."

"Well," I said. "That's fine with me. I never want to see him again."

"And you won't," breathed Emily, and kissed me. I touched her face, and ran my new fingers through her curly black hair. She moaned appreciatively, and cupped one of my breasts. "Beautiful," she whispered. The sensation was indescribable. I was finally who I wanted to be, and it was even better than I could have dreamed.

"Let's get you out of those clothes," said Jane, climbing on to the bed beside Emily.

"Yes," I said breathlessly. "She did have such masculine tastes."

Emily laughed, pulling my tee off.

"Leave my bra on," I said.

Emily and Jane said, in unison, "Of course!" They pulled off my blue jeans without ceremony. The gray satin thong stayed firmly in place.

Emily looked back at me and laughed. "My, you are quite wet, aren't you?" She pushed two fingers through the satin of my panties and between the lips of my pussy. "Do you feel how wet you are?"

I only gasped, and squeezed my breasts. I closed my eyes.

"You won't believe how this feels," whispered Jane, and placed her mouth between my legs.

I felt warm, pulsing electricity shoot through me. I was trembling, and writhing on the bed in ecstasy. Emily and Jane kissed, licked and rubbed my entire body. "You're so beautiful, Charlotte," whispered Emily. "You're so beautiful."

"What is my last name?" I managed to ask, while I felt the onrush of an orgasmic tidal wave.

"Rose," whispered Jane, suddenly sliding her fingers inside my pussy. "Your name is Charlotte Rose."

I came then, shuddering from head to foot. Jane and Emily kissed me, and then told me to lie back and spread my legs. They made me come again, and again. All that morning I discovered joy after joy. Eventually I was too exhausted to continue, and lay with the two of them.

"Rest for a few minutes," said Jane, as she stroked my hair. "Then we'll take you shopping."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Gorgeous Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 87 milliseconds