• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Wonderful Weekend

Wonderful Weekend

Ok, so here's the scenario...

You and your wife haven't had any time for just the two of you. You couldn't wait to get the weekend started and she had promised you that this would be the best weekend the two of you have ever had.

The anticipation of waiting for her to finally get her last minute items and get into the car was making your cock swell in your pants. If she would only hurry up, your beautiful sensual weekend can begin.

As you sit in your car with the engine running, you glance over at the neighbors driveway. There is a beautiful young college looking girl that you have never seen before washing her car.

She bends over to scrub the rims on her car and you can see her wonderfully rounded breasts from underneath the half shirt she is wearing. You place your hand over your hard cock and squeeze it as you think of nothing but sex right now.

Just then, your wife opens the car door and climbs in. You try to compose yourself by adjusting the seat and hope she didn't see you being turned on by another woman or it would ruin the weekend before it had even started.

As she closed the car door, the scent of perfume filled the car. It was a very light perfume smell that was somewhat sweet smelling, was one you had never smelled on her before and you even became more aroused by its aroma as she slid around in her seat to get situated.

As you leaned over to kiss her, (assuring yourself that she didn't see you watching those beautiful breasts across the way ) you rubbed your hand along her inner thigh. She moaned and drove her tongue deep into your mouth, then stopped and told you that you would just have to wait.

Feeling uncomfortable with the tightness in your jeans you backed out of the driveway, trying to get your mind on something else.

You merged onto the interstate and turned on the radio. Your wife had grabbed a little duffle bag and was rummaging through it. Once she collected everything she wanted out of the bag, she set the bag beside her on the floor board of the car.

You wondered what she had gotten out of the bag, was probably something to keep her occupied as you drove (crossword puzzle or casino game of some kind). You glanced over at her and saw that she was unbuttoning her blouse and she began to run her fingers along her bra line, not even acknowledging that you were sitting right next to her driving.

She then began unbuttoning her jeans and slid right out of them, she wasn't wearing panties and you could see her beautiful pussy. She continued to slip her fingers underneath her bra and tease her nipples until they were so hard and erect you could see them thru her bra.

Cars were passing you by and you realized that you were way under the speed limit and began to accelerate to get back into the flow of the traffic. She still sat there, not looking at you, as if she were in her own world.

Massaging her breasts and sliding her fingers down across her mound. As she continued to play you could hear how wet she was getting, her breathing was getting faster and you just wanted to pull over and eat her pussy till she came in your face.

Before you had a chance to pull over, she reached beside her and pulled out a little toy, flipped on the switch and went to work on her wet pussy.

You continued to drive in hopes she would eventually start to work on you. After all, your cock had been rock hard since you were sitting in your driveway.

She began breathing heavier and heavier, you had never heard or seen her so aroused before. Your cock was pressed so damn tight inside your jeans you felt as though the buttons would pop at any given moment.

You looked over at her and she moaned loudly and obviously came hard as she pushed her vibrator deep inside her juicy pussy. You continued to drive awaiting her touch, but she just started putting things away into the little bag and redressed herself. Not saying anything to you, she turned away and stared out the window. "What the HELL was up with that? " you wonder.

You see your exit ahead and turn off the exit, the room you have booked is about a mile up the road and the only thing on your mind right now is getting something to eat, a shower and making love with your wife all night long.

You find the hotel with ease and go in to check in. After entering your room you begin to thumb thru the room service menu and decide it would be cheaper if you both just got cleaned up and headed to the dining room.

Your wife decides to occupy the shower first and you go to get some ice and sodas.

The ice machine is on the corner of two hallways and as you fumble around to slide your ice bin under the ice machine you hear a woman moaning loudly in the room next over. You try to listen in, but it seems to be a combination of two women's moans and they are definitely fixing to climax at any moment. You get your ice and return to your room, the moans you heard appear louder as you reach for your room key.

After entering your room, you realize that one of the females moans you heard were none other than your wife as you hear her screaming in the shower, moaning and having the time of her life.

You open the bathroom door and peer behind the shower curtain. She is pressed against the tile and has the shower head pulsating directly on her clit. She smiles wildly and grabs for a towel and gets out saying " your turn."

" What the hell is going on here? " you ask yourself once again.

She's had at least two orgasms since you both left and you haven't had one yet and your balls feel like fucking cement they are so heavy.

You undress yourself and step into the shower as she hollers out to you that she's ordering room service, she doesn't feel like leaving the room.

You begin to lather yourself up, running the events in your mind from earlier and feeling that she must have something just totally awesome in store for you.

Your cock hardens as you lather it and you stroke it slowly a few times. That's all you could do for now, otherwise if you continued, you would cum hard right there in the shower you were so horny.

The hot water of the shower was so relaxing on your shoulders as you stood there and let it pulsate the stiffness in your neck and shoulders. Moving your head down and side to side enjoying the massage you so desperately needed from that drive.

You must have been in there a long time because you finally decided to get out when the steam in the bathroom was so thick you couldn't see your hand in front of your face if you held it there.

Turning off the water and toweling yourself dry, you hear music from your room. Imagining your wife in a new sexy lingerie outfit awaiting you on the other side of the door makes your cock once again rise to full attention. You splash on some cologne and wrap the towel around your waist.

Opening the door slowly, expecting your wife to be sprawled out awaiting your touch, you walk out slowly. You can smell the aroma of food and see that room service had come.

You look toward the bed and see your wife curled up sound asleep. You go to the table and see that she has already eaten her share and went to bed. Frustrated, you sit down at the table and begin to pick at some of the room service food. Looks like another night of no realease as you begin to look out the hotel room window.

You finish eating and decide to step outside on the balcony and enjoy the warm air that surrounds you. As you lean over the balcony rail, you notice a sexy woman thru the sheer curtains of the room that sits beside the ice machine. She must be the babe that was orgasming earlier that you heard when you were at the ice machine.

She appeared to be alone in that room, wearing something see-thru, you couldn't tell for sure with that stupid ass sheer curtain obscuring your view. She was moving slowly to some music and her body flowed rhythymically to the beat.

Her legs were long and the heels she had on made her look ever so sexy. It was getting darker and if it wasn't for her light being on, you wouldn't be able to see her at all.

You could feel your cock hardening up underneath your towel you still had wrapped around you. The dancing she was doing must have heated her up some because she opened the sheer curtain and opened her sliding glass door wide open.

" Oh my God" you thought as you stared at her beautiful body in that see-thru lingerie. Her beautiful feet set angled on those heels, her long legs so toned and soft looking, her ass looked so tight and scrumptious and her breasts bounced ever so slightly as she began to sway once again to the music she was listening to.

You looked back inside to your wife who was still facing the opposite direction sound asleep. You thought about just going inside and trying to wake her to satisfy your needs, but remembered how grumpy she got when she was not in the mood.

You stepped back inside your room and closed the curtains completely, standing there silently and waiting to see if the noise had waken your wife. She continued to sleep and not make any movement.

With your cock hard and wanton, you stepped back outside onto the balcony. The woman you had been watching had seated herself in a chair and was running her fingers up and down her pussy.

She pulled the shoulder straps of her nitey down and let it fall to her waist as she ran one hand across each breast and fully caressing every inch of them. You stood there watching her, slowly stroking your cock thru the towel.

She began to alternate hands, from her pussy to her breasts as she sucked her fingers in between the motions. Oh, if you could only taste that hot pussy.

You felt some precum on the tip of your cock and smeared it in a circle around the head. She then stood up and facing her ass right in perfect view, put her knees on the chair and leaned over the back of it.

She had a toy she brought around and started to slowly insert it into her pussy. Was almost like she was pushing her ass in your face as she pushed back against her toy. The view you had was absolutely the best!!

Her hips were moving back and forth and you could see her hot box swallowing every inch she placed inside. You wanted so badly for that toy to be your cock.

You were stroking your cock faster now and her nipples glazed the back of the chair each time she moved forward. You wanted to be there, teasing, tasting, fucking that beautiful woman.

She slowed down and turned to sit back down in the chair, that's when it hit you. Getting a good look at this womans face you realized it was Becky, a gal who had sucked every inch of your cock in your Suburban and made you cum hard, then continued to suck and lick you until you shot another load of your hot cum into her mouth.

She looked up and saw you there stroking your cock and she smiled seductively. Then she motioned for you to come over. Not knowing what to do, you repositioned your towel and went back into your room. Your wife layed there in the bed, so deep in sleep she was making small snoring noises.

You ran the thought of Becky's mouth gliding up and down your hard shaft once again. It was more than you could handle at the moment and you grabbed your room key and slipped out and down the hall to Becky's room.

Knocking lightly on the door, she opened the door and pulled you inside. You barely had the door closed when Becky got down on her knees and started to tease your cock with her tongue.

She continued to suck and lick all around the head, caressing your balls with one hand and tugging on her nipples with the other. You were so excited looking down at her pleasing you and herself at once. You began to push your cock in deeper into her mouth, it felt so fucking good.

You noticed her toy there off to the side and moved over little by little until you had a hold of it and asked her to stop so you could drive that toy deep inside her swollen pussy lips. Becky got down on her hands and knees and pointed her sweet little ass right at you.

Taking hold of the toy you began to let it slide up and down Becky's hot wet pussy. As she pressed her ass back toward you, you let the toy slide right up the crack of her ass and Becky quivered some as you applied some pressure against her hole.

You remembered a conversation you had with Becky awhile back, her confessing that she had never had anal sex before. Remembering this, you lowered the toy back down to her clit and began using slight pressure with your thumb on her asshole.

This was driving her over the edge, you couldn't resist and moistened your fingers and slowly inserted one into her ass. Her moans were turning you on and your cock was growing harder rather than easing up from the change of positions.

You reached around and let the toy vibrate her nipples as you positioned your cock against her crack. You kept sliding your cock up and down her crack, hesitating at her asshole and pussy hole only long enough to apply some pressure. "Chris" you heard Becky say....."fuck my pussy and ass, I need you inside of me."

Letting the vibrator drop to the floor under her tummy you tease her with the head of your cock, sliding it little by little, in and out of Becky's soaking pussy. You use a finger to massage around the opening of her hole, then insert your finger into her ass.

You can feel your cock inside her with the finger you have in her ass. She is moaning louder and louder as you continue to thrust your hardness deep inside her sweet cunt. Her pussy walls begin to contract as she screams out climaxing wonderfully.

That makes you want to fuck her in the ass and you slide out of her pussy, slipping the vibrator back to replace your cock and slowly insert the head of your cock into her ass. Her body is trembling and her screams are loud enough to wake your wife, but you didn't care.

The sensation around the head of your cock was the best you had ever felt and this made you push in deeper. Feeling the vibrator between the walls of her ass and pussy as you fucked her deep made your cock completely swell. You felt your balls rising up and knew you were going to unload all the cum that had been built up inside you for so long.

Hearing Becky climax again and feeling her pussy and ass tightening up, you pulled out shot a hot stream across her back, she looked back as you stroked your cock and stream after stream struck her across her face and into her mouth as she awaited a taste.

Your knees weakened, your body trembled and you had a look of complete satisfaction on your face as you slowly milked the last bits of cum from your manhood.

Re-wrapping the towel around you, you thanked Becky and said you had to get back to your wife. She walked you to the door, pinched you on the ass and said, CUM back anytime :) I am here for the weekend.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Wonderful Weekend

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 66 milliseconds