• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Black Woman's Slavery Fantasies

Black Woman's Slavery Fantasies

My name is Shavona Leatherbury. I'm a big and tall black woman of Haitian and African-American descent living in the city of Brockton, down in the state of Massachusetts. Yeah, I am not exactly tiny and unlike many big women, I am quite proud of myself too. I stand six feet two inches tall, heavyset, with large breasts, wide hips and a thick, plump ass. What they call a ghetto booty where I come from. I weigh exactly two hundred and eighty pounds. My skin is jet-black, my skin is very dark and my hair is short and bleached bone-white. That's me in a nutshell, folks.

Back in the day, I was a varsity wrestler at School. I also played varsity soccer for Brockton Community College. These days, I work as a police officer and I love my job. I love chasing bad guys and bad chicks. It's what I've always wanted to do. When I'm off duty, I lead a very active life. I'm involved in interracial dominance and submission. I guess you could say it's my own personal fetish. That's cool, I guess. We all have to get off somehow, right? It's just the way I get down. Must be freaky if you want to get with me.

This may sound weird, but I've always wanted to know what it was like during the days of slavery. What would it be like to live as a slave? It's one of my top sexual fantasies. I've done just about everything else. Last month, I hooked up with a big black guy of Haitian descent named Dudley. He's a wannabe thug slash wannabe rapper who hangs out all the time at the community library in the city of Brockton. He's not bad-looking. Five feet eleven inches tall, stocky, with dark brown skin and long hair braided into neat cornrows. He usually wears a black leather jacket and dark clothing. I like those wannabe thugs. Don't ask me why. I was at the library, coming to search for the latest Zane book when this brother came spitting game at me.

I am the kinkiest and horniest big black slut you will ever meet. I've slept with half of the men and most of the women of the Brockton City Police Department. Yet most men don't approach me because I'm tall. I don't care how tall a guy is. As long as he's got a big dick and knows how to use it. Besides, Dudley had a ruggedly handsome face and knew how to spit game at females. I was bored and a little horny, so I ended up going home with him. He was into some kinky stuff. First, we fucked the regular way. I sucked on his big and long, uncircumcised black cock until he got mad hard, then he stuffed his manhood into my pussy. Gripping my wide hips, he pumped his cock into my womanhood. I love getting fucked by a well-endowed black man. They're really good in bed. Dudley knew how to fuck. In no time, he had me wet as a puddle. I screamed in delight as he gave my pussy a serious pounding.

We went at it like this for some time, then tried something new. I got on all fours and spread my plump ass cheeks wide open. After lubing me up, Dudley pressed his cock against my asshole and pushed it inside. In my sincere opinion, folks, the only thing better than anal sex is more of it. Trust me on that one. There's nothing quite like the feel of a stiff cock against your butt hole. Dudley gripped my hips tightly and slammed his cock deep inside my asshole. I absolutely love anal sex. Both giving and receiving. Dudley gave my ass quite a pounding. I even let him do something I don't normally let my male lovers do. I let Dudley cum in my ass. I just wanted to feel it, you know? It felt great. The rush of his hot cum deep inside of me. Yeah. I screamed like a woman possessed.

Dudley was a fun ride. Later, I showed him a good time by sucking his cock and balls, then shoving a strap-on dildo up his ass. Lots of black men are into the whole strap-on dildo thing. I banged Dudley in the ass while looking him in the eye. I love fucking black men in the ass with my strap-on dildo. It is wonderfully empowering. Yeah, slamming my dildo up Dudley's ass and making him scream definitely made my pussy wet. He got off on it, too. I wonder what all those ghetto honeys he's always walking around with would think if they knew he got down like that. Oh, well. I fucked him until he begged for mercy, then pulled the dildo out of his asshole. Then I made him suck my dildo right after it came out of his ass. You had better believe it. It's how I get down. I am both dominant and submissive. I love to fuck and get fucked. It's my thing, I guess.

Today, I am definitely getting fucked. I hooked up with this swinging white couple from Brockton's west side that made my slave fantasy come true. The female half of the pair was Barbara Whipple Simmons, a tall, blonde-haired and green-eyed Irishwoman who had been living in Brockton since the late 1990s. She worked as a professor of literature at city college. Her husband Jonathan Simmons was a tall, black-haired and green-eyed man of Hispanic and Irish descent. He was mighty fine-looking. And best of all, he had a big dick too. We had a lot of fun together. Barbara fixed a black leather collar around my neck and attached a leash to it. Then she ordered me to follow her on all fours. I love a dominant person who takes charge. I did as I was told.

When Barbara got naked and ordered me to lick her ass, I said yes mistress just like the slave I was supposed to be. I licked Barbara's ass as if it were the sweetest thing I'd ever tasted. Then I sucked her husband Jonathan's long and thick cock. Yeah, I was having a great time with those two. Later, they fucked me silly. While I sucked on Barbara's pussy, Jonathan came up behind me and pressed his cock against my pussy. The big white guy began slamming his dick up my vagina like sex was going out of style. He yanked on my slave's collar and pulled on my leash while fucking me. I licked his wife's pussy, tasting her juices on my tongue.

Later, we got into even more wicked stuff. I sucked on Jonathan's cock while his wife Barbara donned a thick strap-on dildo which she shoved into my asshole after lubing it up. Man, if I could have screamed when Barbara plunged her dildo into my asshole, I would have. The white chick gripped my hips and slammed her dildo deep into my booty hole, fucking me savagely while calling me a submissive black bitch and a ghetto slut. I simply kept sucking her husband's cock. When Jonathan came, I drank his cum. And licked every last drop off his cock. Satisfied, he rubbed my head.

The fun continued well into the evening. It was my turn to use the strap-on dildo. I put Jonathan on all fours and shoved the dildo up his ass while watching the big white dude licking his wife's pussy. I have never fucked a white dude in the ass with my strap-on dildo before. This was really different. I enjoyed making him scream while savagely plunging the dildo up his ass. Next, it was his wife's turn. I put Barbara on all fours and ordered the blonde white bitch to lick my pussy. When she didn't lick me fast enough, I smacked the shit out of her. She stared at me in surprise. I smiled and told her to continue. Who's the bitch now?

After Barbara properly sucked my snatch, I put her on all fours and buried my dildo up her asshole. Listening to the white woman scream as I sodomized her was sweet music to those ears of mine. I grabbed a handful of her long red hair and yanked her head back while slamming the dildo up her asshole. I wanted this white bitch to know what it was like to be a slave. What a funny reversal of fortune. The dominant white woman was getting ass-fucked by a strap-on-wielding bisexual black woman in her own home while her weak-ass husband watched. Isn't that a kick in the butt? I fucked her until I got tired of hearing her whining and pulled out. Barbara's once-tight asshole was now a gaping hole. I smiled, admiring my handiwork. Nice!

Afterwards, the three of us hit the showers, where another hot session ensued. Jonathan bent me over and shoved his big white cock up my big black ass, burying his dick deep inside my asshole. Meanwhile, Barbara donned the strap-on dildo and shoved it into my pussy. Hot damn, they were double-teaming me! What can I say? I loved it! I screamed louder than ever before as both my holes got filled at the same time. Jonathan rammed his cock up my butt with all the strength he could muster while his wife Barbara buried her strap-on dildo in my pussy. Hell yeah! We fucked and sucked until the three of us lay exhausted under the warm water. Was that a fun night or what? I'm definitely staying in touch with these two. They're simply too much fun!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Black Woman's Slavery Fantasies

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 469 milliseconds