• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Neighbors

Neighbors

Jim and Laura had celebrated their 40th wedding anniversary with two glasses of wine, a brief hug and a kiss on the cheek. Then the night ended the same as it always did, with TV and Laura going to bed about nine o'clock, which she did most nights. Jim was left with the thought that maybe on a special occasion such as this, he would make love to his wife of these many years with the passion and lust they had held for each other most of their married life. But change of life for Laura had ended any desire for sexual intimacy. She was a wonderful woman, great mother to their two children and three grandchildren and all any man could want in a life partner.

In his early 60's, Jim still felt the fire burn within him. Sometimes, the thought of never again feeling the warmth and softness of a woman, drove him nearly crazy.

Occasionally, he would stop at the local Asian massage parlor where an Oriental girl who spoke little or no English, would massage him briefly, rub his ass and the inside of his thighs, brushing against his balls and cock. When it started to get erect and it always did, she would tell him to turn over. Then she would lubricate his cock and jack him off until he shot cum everywhere. If she knew Jim from before, she would slip a condom on his cock and give him a decent blow job, even taking off her clothes and fucking him in several positions until be had a massive orgasm. Afterward, Jim would feel terrible guilt about what he had done but this soon past. He figured this would be the extent of his sex life until he died. He somehow knew there had to be more.

Cindy and Don were Jim's neighbors directly across the street. Don was a nice enough guy but he was "Mr. Green", as he was jokingly called by all the neighbors. Everything from solar panels on his roof, to his electric and hybrid cars. He was also a typical California liberal, more concerned with the environment, gay rights and any cause which required seeing the world through rose colored glasses. Cindy was a Midwest girl, having met Don when they were students at UCLA. Marrying shortly after they graduated, children came very quickly. A boy and girl who were absolutely darling. Now Cindy was a stay at home mom.

When Jim retired, he spent a lot of time working in his yard, especially with Laura still working. Cindy did all the yard work, that being much too proletariat for Don. Watching Cindy cut her grass, plant flowers or just be outside, was reason enough for Jim to find something to do in his front yard. Often times, Jim and Cindy would chat, as neighbors do. Jim always tried not to stare but was sure she noticed him looking at her body. She was tall, probably about 5-10, long perfectly shaped legs that went directly to a magnificent ass. She always wore tight fitting shorts, which only accentuated her body. Her breasts were not large but wonderfully full, round and all natural. Her auburn hair was long, almost to her waist. Her face was beautiful. Jim was sure she turned heads everywhere she went. Jim fantasized how good she would feel, naked and in his arms.

Don was suddenly pink-slipped at the research company he worked for and needed to find a new job very quickly. When an offer from out of state came, Cindy let everyone know they would be moving soon. Now Jim was losing his fantasy. Don left for his new job and the kids were taken by their grandparents so Cindy could do all the hard work, putting the house up for sale and coordinating the packing for moving day. On one particularly busy day, Jim was cutting his front lawn when Cindy walked across the street.

She said, "Hi Jim. I know you're busy but I was wondering if I could impose upon you. I need to borrow a couple of manila envelopes, if you have any."

Jim was happy to do anything to keep him near her.

He said, "Hey, I'll be done in a few minutes. I need a shower, then I'll have to look for them but I think I have several. I'll bring them over, if that's OK?."

Cindy replied, "Oh, that's great. It will save me having to drive to the store. I am knocking off too and a shower will feel terrific. See you in a few. Thanks again."

As she walked back to her house, her ass looked unusually great. Jim could feel the erection growing in his pants.

In the shower, Jim felt the heat in his cock and balls. Imagining what Cindy must look like in the shower, golden tan, nipples hardening under the water pressure, made his cock grow. He wondered if her pussy was shaved and clean or neatly trimmed. Maybe a full bush. He grabbed his cock and stroked it several times. It was rock hard and throbbing. It had been so long since he felt the moist, slick muskiness of a real woman's pussy. His heart beat faster.

He threw on a pair of denim shorts, a t-shirt and sandals. He seldom wore underwear. He grabbed the envelopes and looked in the mirror. Not bad for a guy his age. His hair was thin but he kept it cut close to the scalp. He had put on some pounds over the years but still had the remnants of a fine athlete's body. His cock measured a full nine inches and didn't need Viagra or any other help to get and keep a hard-on.

He went out the door, walked across the street and rang the doorbell at Cindy's front door. In less than ten seconds the door opened and Jim was nearly overcome. Cindy had on white, very short shorts, a black sleeveless top, cut enough in front to show the start of her cleavage. She wasn't wearing a bra and her nipples were hard and distinct through the fabric. Her hair was in a ponytail and she had on minimal makeup.

She said, "Hi. Come on in. Thank you so much for bringing the envelopes. May I get you something to drink?" Jim was surprised she would ask him in. "Thanks, Cindy. Iced tea would be fine. And you are very welcome for the envelopes. Any potential buyers for the house yet?"

Cindy replied, "No not yet. Actually, I need the envelopes to send several legal documents. I think we will get a buyer soon. Please, sit down."

She led the way to a love seat in the family room. She went to the kitchen for the drink. Her house was in various stages of packing. She returned with Jim's tea, one for herself and several pieces of paper. She sat next to him on the love seat. Jim could smell a faint fragrance. Not perfume, something lighter, like a body wash. It was almost intoxicating to him.

Spreading three documents on the coffee table, Cindy said, "Jim, you have a lot of life experience, could you check these papers and see if they look OK?"

Jim sat forward and scanned the documents. He could see Cindy leaning forward too. As he turned his head to ask her a question, Cindy suddenly brushed his lips with hers. It felt electric.

She said, "I'm sorry. I don't know why I did that."

Jim replied, "Don't be sorry. I'm not."

They moved together, kissing gently, savoring the taste of each others mouth. Jim felt the tip of Cindy's tongue touch his lips. He opened his mouth and they fought over who could inhale the most tongue. Jim's head was spinning but he regained control quickly. He tentatively moved his hand to her breast, Cindy guiding him. They felt so soft yet firm. He found her nipple, already hard as a small pebble. He rubbed his finger across, and then gently squeezed between his thumb and forefinger. When he heard her moan, he lifted her top and took in the finest tits he had ever seen. The nipples were perfect. He placed his mouth over her nipple and using a flicking motion of his tongue and small nips with his teeth, induced Cindy into deep groans. He slowly moved his hand to the crotch of her shorts. They were already soaked.

Cindy laid back on the love seat, as Jim pulled off her shorts. My God, he thought, she is more beautiful than I imagined. Her pussy was completely shaved. No, not shaved. She had waxed off all her pubic hair. Her pussy lips were glistening, smelling of that wonderful woman scent.

Without a word, Cindy spread her legs wide. Jim worked her tits a little more, then using the tip of his tongue, slowly worked his way down her magnificent body. He paused at her belly button, pushing his tongue in and out as though he was fucking it with his tongue. Past her stomach, he licked the insides of her thighs. Cindy could not stand anymore, grabbed his head and pushed it onto her pussy. She smelled wonderful. Hot, and sticky with her female juice, Jim lapped greedily at her hole, savoring every drop. He jammed his tongue inside her as far as he could, tongue fucking her until she cried out. He took her clit between his teeth, barely putting pressure on it. Within seconds, Cindy screamed out, her orgasm making her entire body go rigid. Jim sucked up all her woman cum.

Jim stood up, took off his sandals, shorts and t-shirt. His cock was more erect than he could ever remember. Cindy sat up, leaned forward and put one hand under his balls and used the other to slowly stroke his cock. It was now at its full nine inches.

She smiled, looked up at him with her gorgeous blue eyes and said,

"I have wanted you from the moment you moved here. Didn't you ever notice how I would check out the bulge in your pants? I knew I was making you hot whenever we chatted."

Jim was dumbfounded. He had no idea she was purposely setting up this moment.

Cindy began to lick around the head of his cock and up and down the shaft. She took just the head into her mouth and sucked in and out, like she was trying to milk the cum out of his balls. Then very slowly, she took all nine inches down her throat, gagging just a little. Jim's entire body was getting weak. He had never before had his cock sucked like this. Cindy couldn't seem to get enough. Jim knew he would unload soon if she didn't stop.

He pushed her head away and said, "I want your pussy."

Cindy relied, "Oh yes Jim, I want to feel your huge cock inside me too but I won't let you cum right away. You will see why."

Cindy laid back, pulled her legs back and up with her hands. Jim knelt between her tanned legs. The head of his cock was now red and engorged. He touched the head to her wet pussy lips and it felt like fire. He rubbed the head across her clit several times. Cindy again moaned loudly. She cried out,

"Oh fuck yes, baby. Give me all that beautiful cock. Fuck me hard, all the way up."

Jim inserted his cock into that fantastic pussy, an inch at a time until he hit her bottom. Cindy bucked her hips forward, riding his cock like a steer rider. Jim stroked her hard, together in perfect rhythm. Cindy could somehow sense that Jim was nearing his climax. She pulled his cock out, and turned quickly onto her knees. Jim gazed down at Cindy's perfect little rosebud asshole, already beginning to pucker.

"Mmmm, that's right, baby, Cindy sighed, "Now it's my asshole's turn to enjoy your great cock. But I won't let you cum. I'm saving that for the end."

Jim couldn't believe this was happening. This must be a dream.

He loaded Cindy's pussy juice onto his cock and placed his cock head against her shit hole. Cindy pushed her ass back toward him and Jim's cock entered her ass hole much easier that he imagined. He slowly pushed forward until he was totally within her tight, sucking ass. Jim started to pump her in and out, faster and faster. Cindy groaned, somewhere between pain and pleasure, fucking him back. As she screamed out another orgasm, she buried her face in the back of the love seat, her body shaking with sheer pleasure. Jim pulled his cock out or her ass. He felt like his balls would break open. Cindy sat up again, grabbed his cock, slimy from her shit hole and said to him,

"Now this is what I really want."

Deep throating and stroking his cock at a feverish rate, Jim could hold back no longer.

Jim gasped, "Fuck, Cindy, I am going to cum, now."

She pulled his cock out, opened her mouth, and jacked Jim's cock hard. The geyser of cum he shot into her mouth would have filled a large glass. She started swallowing to keep up with his huge load. Cum dripped onto her chin and some on her tits. When his cock stopped spurting, she used her fingers to get every drop. She smiled and said,

"God that is the best sex I ever had. Your cock is perfect and your cum is delicious. I wish we weren't moving." Jim replied,

"I feel the same way, baby. I have lusted after you from day one. I don't know why we waited so long. You are the very best I have ever had."

After they cleaned up and dressed, Jim kissed her at the front door. He said,

"I'll never forget you."

Cindy had tears in her eyes as he closed the door behind him.

Two days later Don returned and the following week with the house sold, Jim watched them pull away in the hybrid car for the last time. But now he knew that dreams sometimes come true.

Jim really didn't notice the new neighbors move in. He was working in the yard, when he heard a voice behind him say,

"Hi. I'm your new neighbor."

Jim turned and saw a vision. She was about thirty, blond, tits straining at her tank top and an ass that would not quit. Why did she look so familiar?

"Hi" he said. "I'm Jim. Welcome to the neighborhood."

She put out her hand and Jim took it in his. Her fingers were long and slender and perfectly manicured. Soft and warm, Jim could feel the heat begin to stir his cock. She said,

"My name is Michelle. Cindy is my sister. She gave me a really good deal on the house. But I have never owned a home. I am totally lost when it comes to landscaping and decorating. Cindy told me if I needed any help, that you are the guy to see."

Jim said, "I would be happy to help you, any way I can."

Time to start working on another fantasy.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Neighbors

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 50 milliseconds