• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Indian Couple Have Company

Indian Couple Have Company

Salman's wife was looking especially sexy and beautiful that particular evening in her peach colored nightie. They were sitting around watching TV and it was around 8 pm. He was wearing just his trunks and they were both on the couch. He began to kiss the nape of her neck and rub her soft thighs. He was telling her how much he was turned on by her sexy body and it was turning her on. She turned onto her left side and began kissing him.

He reached down and raised up her gown and rubbed her ass over her panties. A few minutes went by and he told her to take her panties off. She complied, taking them off her bare feet. When he continued to rub her ass, she began to stroke his trunks and feel his erect cock. He slid his hand down further and began playing with her shaped pussy. He slid his fingers in and out and rubbed her clit. He got off the couch and positioned himself between her legs and began to lick her pussy. His tongue paid attention to every detail of her pussy and she was writhing in pleasure. She had her eyes closed and he was wondering what she was thinking about. He took his cock out of his underwear and began stroking it. A few minutes later, his licking and sucking became more intense and he soon found he was making her cum. She grabbed his head and brought it to hers. They kissed and then he knelt up. She was still on the couch and he brought her legs over his shoulders. He rubbed the head of his cock against her wet pussy then slowly slid it in. Just a tip at first, then more and more, deeper and deeper with each stroke. Soon, his strokes were deep up to the balls. She removed her breasts from her gown and began to rub them. She brought her right hand down and placed it on his hip as he fucked her. They were both moaning and groaning with sexual pleasure.

As they were in the middle of sexual heat, the door bell rang.

"Who the hell is there?" Salman said and stopped pumping.

"Who the hell could that be?" she asked.

"I don't know but it will be a brief visit," he answered. Salman stood up and put his cock back in his trunks. He went to the side door and opened it. There stood their friend, Dileep. He noticed the bulge in his trunks and said:

"Oh, you are not wasting your time, buddy!"

"What's up?"

"Nothing, I just stopped by to say HI. Should I come back later?"

"Yes, you should", Salman replied.

"OK. See you in about an hour!"

"See you. Better make it morning".

Salman returned to the living room to discover his wife playing on the floor playing with her pussy.

"Having fun?" he asked.

"Yeahh," she said. "What a time for him to come. That too without notice."

Salman took out his half swollen dick from his shorts again and knelt between her legs. Just as he was about to slide into her again, the familiar sound of a car that would not start caught their attention. They stayed in this position for about half a minute when they heard Dileep's car door open and shut.

"Oh, God! He got to be kidding me", Salman said.

"Oh, I am so fucking horny", she whined.

"I'm sorry, babe"

The doorbell rang again.

When Salman answered it, there was Dileep.

"I'm so sorry," he said, "But the car won't start."

Salman motioned him in with a sigh.

"Honey, we have company".

When Salman entered to room again, his wife was on the couch and the nightie was in place. She had a pout look on her face.

"Sorry about this", he said to his wife.

"No problem", she lied.

"It should just take a few minutes and then it will start again", Dileep said. "Did I disturb anything?" he asked with a smirk.

"We were having sex", Salman said. They sat there for a few seconds, then Salman and Zoya started to smile and chuckle.

"Don't let me stop you", Dileep said with a smile, "I'll just watch TV."

His wife looked at Salman, winked and then said:

"Why the hell watch TV when you could watch us?" Salman's cock began to get hard again when Zoya placed her foot on his crotch.

"That would be interesting", he said.

She began to rub his crotch with her foot and both Salman and Zoya smiled. They were both so damn horny that they just didn't care.

"You don't mind, honey? Salman asked his wife.

"I don't care", she said.

He began to rub her thighs and moved up her nightie. He looked at Dileep who had a look of disbelief on his face. He continued to push her gown up, expecting her to stop him. To his surprise and excitement, she didn't. Her gown was up to her waist again and her pussy was exposed. Salman was quite surprised that she did not mind that Dileep could see her pussy. He began to play with her pussy again as she was still very wet. She removed the straps from her shoulders which made her round breasts fully visible to both the men.. Salman leant over and began licking her pussy again. She looked over at Dileep and smiled and slowly took off the nightie completely. Now she was fully naked. He smiled in return and leant back to make himself comfortable on the armchair and to enjoy the show. After a few minutes, Zoya had another orgasm.

He pulled her from the couch and leant her over the couch, so her knees were on the floor. Her beautiful ass was there in front of him. He pulled out his stiff cock and rubbed the opening of her pussy. His wife was resting her head on a pillow and smiling at Dileep. They could both see that he had a very stiff dick in his jeans. Salman inserted his cock into her pussy and began to fuck her. It felt so good being behind her. He grabbed her hips and continued to slide his cock in and out of her pussy. She reached back with both her hands. She placed her left hand on her ass and her right hand on his thigh.

He lifted her left leg up so her knee was on the couch. They were both enjoying themselves so much that we did not even notice Dileep and his bulge in his pants. She put her leg back down onto the floor. She took her right hand from his thigh and put it on Dileep's leg.

"Take it out", she told him. He unfastened his jeans and pulled out his stiff cock. It was uncut and fairly thick.

"Stroke it", she told him. He began to rub his cock.

The pleasure built up in his dick. His balls got tight and his cock began to quiver. After a while it was so much for Salman that he unloaded his cum deep into her pussy in such quantity that it began seeping from her pussy. He stayed inside her for a few seconds before removing himself. Dileep was still stroking his cock.

"Do you want to share?" Salman asked his wife. " Poor Dileep is all stiff and looking for relief." Zoya just smiled and sat back on the floor. She knelt between Dileep's legs, took his thick cock in her mouth and began sucking the head. After a few minutes, she laid back on the floor and spread her legs. Dileep looked at Salman and he nodded his head in approval looking at his wife. He stood up and removed his pants. He placed himself between her legs and placed his cockhead at her pussy lips. She made no attempt to stop him or discourage him. He then rubbed the head of his dick against her pussy before grabbing her ass and guiding him into her. She raised her legs and held onto his ass as he inserted his swollen dick in her tight pussy and started fucking her.

Thrust after thrust, he fucked Zoya's pussy withdrawing fully and inserting again and moving ahead took her right breast in his mouth. It was apparent that she was enjoying because she closed her eyes and moaned. Not only that when he disengaged his mouth she placed her hand behind his head and guided his mouth to her left nipple. Salman's dick was soon rock hard again and he began to stroke it as Dileep sucked her nipple and it got more and more stiff. She looked at Salman and they both smiled at each other. She reached between her legs and rubbed his balls. His head bent down and he began to moan. She grabbed his ass once more and closed her eyes. He drove his cock deep into her until he came. Spurt after spurt he filled her with his hot sticky mess of cum! She let out a moan and smiled when he withdrew his manhood and laid on his back. She stayed there with her legs spread for a few minutes and cum oozing out of her. As Dileep was getting up she beckoned him towards her and licked his cock clean.

While Dileep straightened his clothes and Salman too put on his clothes, Zoya preferred to remain nude.

'Well, thanks both of you. I am so lucky that the vehicle did not start. However to take this further, I have a suggestion. Today I followed you meaning I fucked her after you. For the sake of variety how about changing the order? I fuck her first and you do it in her wet pussy?'

Salman remained quiet for a while thinking that his wife would object but she exhibited an interest as if she was kind of keen.

'Well, what do you say?' Finally Salman asked her.

'Worth considering. Its for both of you to decide. I mean whats in it for me to do?' she said matter of factly taking her eyes away from me and staring at her bare feet.

'By the way, there is another thing. Wanted to mention that earlier but the timing was not opportune. I was in France for a while and one of my friends there was in the business of well, pussy piercing. Zoya's body is ideal for pussy piercing. Hang on, don't react. Just the hood is pierced. Its not painful. And the advantage is that you can wear a small ring or chain and it constantly arouses you. At home, when you are watching TV alone and getting bored, you can fiddle with it just as you fiddle with your payal or ear ring. There is an added advantage that you want to strip. Suppose you were to go to a nude beach, you would think many times whether to strip or not. But with a pierced pussy, before Salman would have managed to take his shirt off, you would be nude.'

'Thanks for the suggestion.' Zoya said flatly ' But I am not very keen.'

'Well, belly button?'

' Arre baba. Will think about it.'

'Okay then. Thanks buddy.' He said shaking Salman's hand and giving Zoya a hug. Salman noticed that his hand was just millimeters below her nipple but she seemed quite relaxed.

'Bye and take care.' She called as Dileep left the room.

After he left Salman said 'Look at the guy's cheek. He now wants to fuck you before I do.'

To his surprise his wife said. 'Think about it. His proposal is not all that bad. I mean it would be a change for you. Every time we make love its you at first. Let him do it first for a change. How many times do you enter a pussy that has cum in it. Almost never. He got that experience today. Thanks to you.' She said while plonking herself on the sofa and playing with her payal.

'Hmm. I see that you are quite comfortable with Dileep's cock.' Salman said.

'Why not?' she said. 'You gave him the go ahead to fuck me and I could se that you too enjoyed yourself as I could from the behaviour of your cock.'

'And the way you licked him clean, I am sure the next time he will want you to swallow entire load.' he said.

'Yes, that thought struck me too but what could I do. I mean I lick you clean too so I thought well, since he had come in me and his juices were on his dick, its only fair that I lick his dick clean of everything. And if he wants to come in his mouth, I will have to see. Licking is one thing. Coming in mouth is another. Its just that he is quite big. I just might choke otherwise no issues as such. He appears appropriate for those X rated movies.'

'But you are okay if he comes in pussy?'

'Well, he did just now. Pussies are made that way. Stretchable. Not necessarily the mouth.' She said getting up and moving towards the bed. ' Come on. Don't you have to sleep?' She said yawning and stretching her nude body.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Indian Couple Have Company

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 507 milliseconds