• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Gorgeous Ch. 03

Gorgeous Ch. 03

Emily turned to me as we were walking into my building. The sun hadn't turned orange yet, and so it shone white behind her face. The way she looked at me, her deep blue eyes and lightly painted lips so serious, and yet also expectant, I understood that something was about to happen.

The butterflies in my stomach rose into my throat. I could hear a group of women, all talking in hushed voices. The closer I got to my apartment, the louder it got.

They were Emily and Jane's friends. I knew a few of them already. By the way they all became silent and turned to stare at me, it was obvious the word had spread. Perhaps not that far, but at least throughout the circle.

I heard a few sharp intakes of breath, saw some expressions of surprise, and heard some of them murmur. A woman I had seen a few times on the street, but never met ... who had a thin, athletic body and exquisite features, and was wearing the most beautiful black silk dress, with sheer black stockings visible to the bottom of her thighs ... stepped forward and put a hand to my face. "Charlotte, you've finally arrived, darling."

"We had to do some shopping."

"No, I mean you've arrived, Charlotte. You're finally the real you." She seemed very serious, and didn't take her hand from my face while she was talking, and while she studied my face, waiting for me to say something.

I said softly, while holding her gaze, "How can you tell?"

"Everything about you is so different, sweetheart. You look so gentle now. I should have gotten to know you before."

"Did you like me better the way I was before?"

Everyone laughed. "No," she answered. "I prefer you exactly how you are."

Many of the women came forward now and led me to my door, where I let us all in. Someone moaned behind me, I think because she could see my behind, and I knew again that something was going to happen.

Emily knew everyone because she had been dating Charlotte, as she was before. Charlotte, as before, knew everyone because she was rich. Jane knew them because, like them, she was in the fashion industry. As I was before, I knew Jane because I had taken some shots of her once for a holiday catalog. It was really my good fortune to be known among them.

A few of them were agents, but most of them modeled. There were some actors among them. It didn't feel, at that moment, in my hallway, that I was intruding. Of course, I was the center of attention ... but I was also one of them. There was an easy feeling between us. In fact, the more time that was passing, the easier it all felt.

I tossed my keys in the dish as I always did. I turned on my computer, put some music on, and turned around to say something. I was home, and had already forgotten how different my life was! I came to my senses right away, however. The whole group of them were standing and smiling, and looking right at me. Kate, who I had seen on the runway a few times, stepped up to me and murmured, "So beautiful. You're so much more beautiful now." I was unsure what to do, but before I could respond, she leaned in and kissed me, slowly. I placed my hands on her waist, then slid them down to her bottom, pulling her toward me, and parted my lips. She responded by immediately sliding her tongue gently into my mouth. I felt her breasts squeeze up against my own, and her hips press against me. She was so very gentle. She knew what it felt like to be beautiful. I could tell.

Only half-aware of what I was doing, I breathed, "I have to change my clothes."

They all laughed again, sweetly and softly. "Of course, darling," one of them said. "Would you like us to undress you?"

I licked my lips absent-mindedly and nodded. "Yes."

Kate took my hand and guided me to the middle of the group. I instinctively closed my eyes and felt my clothes being undone by so many light, delicate touches. My shirt was pulled off, my jeans were pulled down. Someone picked up each leg, to get me out of my jeans entirely. I was soon down to panties and bra, and without any warning, those were pulled off too. I felt them slide my grey satin thong down my thighs. Someone helped pick my legs up again. I felt a wisp of silk as they were gently taken past my feet. A pair of hands undid the clasp on my satin and lace bra. My arms were raised up and forward, and the bra was lifted off my breasts. I could feel the cool air on them suddenly, and feel the silk straps sliding off my forearms, and past my hands.

I was naked now. All of them crowded in to rub their hands on my body. I was exposed, I still had my eyes shut, and I felt their touch all over me. "Oh, beautiful," someone said.

I was trembling.

"So soft," someone else whispered.

"You're so lovely, Charlotte."

"She is. She's so beautiful."

"So beautiful."

One of them ran a hand lightly down between my legs. "You shave yourself so smooth, Charlotte." I tingled intensely where her fingers touched me. She brushed the lips of my pussy with the tips of her fingers, and then caressed my inner thigh, before suddenly pulling me toward her, and kissing me violently.

They all put their mouths or hands on me now. I felt hand after hand reaching down between my legs, from behind, and from in front of me. I had to keep parting my legs wider. Suddenly we were all moving, and I moved with them. I fell onto my couch, and they all stayed standing, to eagerly remove their clothes. Dana, naked now except for a pair of shiny blue panties, sat down beside where I lay on the couch. I felt the smooth, warm fabric of her briefs pressing against my hip. She put a finger under the waistband and snapped it. "Do you like these panties, Charlotte? Would you like to try them on?"

"Oh yes, they're heavenly."

She smiled, and stood up, keeping my gaze. "They feel heavenly, too." She dropped her panties down to her feet, picked them up, and got them on past my own feet. My breath heaving, and with all the eyes of the crowd on me now, I lifted my bottom off the couch. She gently slid them up, until they hugged my bottom, my pussy, and my hips. "Oh, you were so wet!" she exclaimed, laughing. "I have to taste it."

Her head lowered on to one of my hips, and I could feel her lips pressed on to me, kissing me down there as I trembled from head to foot. She parted my legs, moved between them, and ran her tongue over the satin crotch of the panties. "Mmm," she moaned with appreciation. "You taste divine!" She placed a finger under the hem, along the side of my crotch, and pulled my panties to one side. Sliding two fingers into my throbbing wet vagina, she began to kiss and suck my clitoris. I felt a hand on my face, and someone began to kiss me on the lips, stroking my hair at the same time. Someone else was rubbing my stomach, and someone was gently rubbing my breasts, and sucking on my nipples. I felt light kisses on the bottoms of my feet. "Charlotte, beautiful Charlotte."

The most luscious of sensations swelled from deep within my body, emanating in waves from my breasts, and from between my legs. I raised my eyebrows in ecstasy and moaned helplessly.

I was no longer able to contain myself. I wanted to stretch my body in every direction, to work out the intense, vibrating electricity in every inch of me. I came very, very hard without a moment's warning, and seperating my lips from the kiss of the other, I cried out from deep within my throat. I heard moanings and gasps of pleasure, felt fingers deep, deep in my pussy, and I continued to rise higher and higher through the blindingly intense throes of my orgasm.

The climax subsided suddenly, and I collapsed, shaking with exhaustion. I felt silk, lace, and soft, beautiful bodies pressing against me, with everyone attempting to take me into their arms at once. Jane said, quietly but with determination, "Give Charlotte some air. She needs a second."

They lifted off me, and left me still shaking, with my eyes closed and my mouth gaping.

"Look at her."

"Have you ever seen a more lovely sight?"

"She's so gorgeous. Look at her. Isn't she incredible? Charlotte, you're just the most delicious girl."

I was moaning, and rubbing my body, half-consciously. I felt such a throbbing bliss all over. "Oh, this is so good," I gasped.

Jane came and sat beside me. She stroked my hair gently. I eventually felt a deep rest come over me, and I turned my face to look into Jane's eyes. "Thank you," I said.

Jane smiled. "You don't have to thank me." She continued to stroke my hair. "When you're ready, go on and take a shower. We have to see you in your new clothes."

"Mmm. Yes." I sat up and got to my feet. I felt all eyes on me. "I think I'll do that right now. I can't wait to get started." My hands brushed my smooth, slightly rippling abdomen. "Jane, do you think I have a nice body?"

Everyone laughed. I pinched my own clitoris, shuddered from the sensation, and smiled.

The hot shower was its own joy. Charlotte had really taken good care of herself, and I felt fresh, energetic, and yet peaceful. My pores were open and breathing. I washed my supple body, with the water streaming down my back, across my firm, ample bottom. My pussy was still very sensitive, and I jumped a bit while soaping down between my legs. "Oh, this feels so wonderful," I had to breathe.

It was quiet in the bathroom while I dried myself off, standing naked in the settling steam.

When I emerged into the living room, completely nude and exposed, but quite comfortable amongst them, there were smiles and appreciative murmurs. "Charlotte has arrived," someone declared.

"Hello again," I said, smiling. "Where are my things? I'd like to get something on. It's a bit chilly in here."

With knowing and approving looks, and all still in their underwear—their silky panties, bras, and sometimes sheer stockings—but all in their bare feet—they gathered to collect my packages, and open them up for all to see.

"Oh, this is the sexiest little dress. Charlotte, I had no idea your tastes were so cosmopolitan."

Someone said, "I think we can do without those scruffy blue jeans."

"Yes," I replied, in a contemplative purr. "I won't need those anymore. Not even for posterity's sake."

"Would you try this dress on?"

"Well there's another in there that I remember wanting to try on first." I rummaged through one of the bags. "Yes, here it is." It was a satin evening dress, which reached to the middle of my thighs. I held it against my nude body to give everyone a good look. "There are some lovely nylons that would go perfectly with this dress, I think."

"These must be them," said Emily, handing me what I remembered to be a pair of extremely expensive black nylons, as thin and silky as a whisper.

"What would you suggest to go with them?" I asked her.

"These!" someone exclaimed. Excitedly, everyone gathered around the bag that had my new pairs of panties in it.

Kate was very pleased. "What exquisite taste in panties you have, darling."

"Yes, she really does, doesn't she?"

"Yes. Just exquisite."

Jane stood beside me and rubbed my nude body. "Put them on, my dear. Put your little panties on. They're yours now."

With everyone watching me, I received a pair of gorgeous black satin panties, surrounded with a thick border of delicate, yet intricate lace, and with a silk bow at the top of the front panel. I put my feet in them, and slid them lazily up my body, admiring them as I went. "Oh yes," I said. "I do like these panties very, very much. Don't you?"

There was general agreement amongst them all.

"Mmm, they feel so nice," I said.

"Okay," said Emily, handing me a matching black satin and lace bra, "this must go with those panties."

My full breasts pressed into the cups, and I fastened the back with effort. I shifted and readjusted them, until I was quite comfortable.

"Here, this garter belt will go with the ensemble."

I twisted the wide, black satin garter belt up my legs, until it rested on my waist and hips. Taking one pair of the stockings, I gently worked them up my feet, my calves, and finally my thighs.

"Now the other one," said Emily, in a breathy, shaky voice.

Everyone was watching with unbreakable attention. I slowly worked the other nylon on, then breathed a deep sigh, and attached the garters to the tops.

"Okay," I said, finally. "Now for that delicious little dress of mine."

There was a ripple of pleasant laughter. Emily produced the dress, and I held it in my hands for a second, feeling the exquisite silk, before putting my arms above my head and letting the dress fall down my body with a cool ripple.

"Mmm-hmmm," said someone.

"Oh yes," I said, looking down at myself and smoothing my dress. "Just beautiful."

"You are the sexiest little thing, Charlotte."

"Very nice."

Kate asked, from among them, "Are you seeing anyone, sweetie?"

"Yes," said Emily with a defiant smile. "She's seeing me."

"I'm seeing Emily," I echoed.

There was a knock on the door, and I turned my head toward it in surprise. "Everyone stay here," I said quietly, and walked into the hallway to answer the door.

The sexy woman from my building, who I had seen at the elevator that morning, stood in my doorway, looking very nervous, in a gold evening dress. "Is this a good time?" she asked with an open, inquisitive look.

"Yes, it's quite all right," I said warmly, putting a hand on her shoulder. "You're more than welcome to come in."

She smiled shyly, with a look of relief, and walked past me, into my apartment.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Gorgeous Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 504 milliseconds