• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Sensations

Sensations

1234

They had been friends for 20 years, & in all that time he had felt attracted to her. They'd had many long conversations about sex over the years, yet had never acted upon them. When he tried to start something up, she often seemed stand-offish, & sometimes shy or even afraid of him. Figures. He should have never told her so much about his fantasies. Yeah, it was a dumb thing for a guy in his 40's & 50's to do, wasn't it? Bob knew he wasn't the sharpest pencil in the box when it comes to the art of seduction, & it frankly pissed him off, but he accepted that there were other things he really was good at, & hopefully it all balanced out in the end.

Rob's fantasies often revolved around his being forced to do things for women, yet at other times they involved the taking of a woman so completely that she would be his forever. Silly stuff, & probably not all that unusual for many many people, yet when these things are voiced, it is easy to see how they might make a potential partner a little reluctant to join in.

Stephanie was a beautiful woman in his eyes. Tall, nearly as tall as his six foot two build, Steoh had a unique lifestyle. She had retired early, at the age of 43, had an isolated cabin on a wooded lot. Now, at age 50-something, she lived a fairly relaxed life. She had a large perfectly-shaped ass that he was always gawking at whenever they were together, if he thought he could get away with it. Her breasts were large, as well, & from what he could see, they had large nipples that were probably the perfect pink color, if her Germanic origins were any indicator. From the tales she told of her own fantasies, he knew she had quite a thing for bisex between men, & while Bob was a little disappointed that they didn't include women as well, he could certainly accept her ideas of fun in the abstract. He'd only ever had straight sex, & straight sex fantasies, himself.

Bob was a research scientist working in the nanobot/medical field. He had lots of ideas that made him lots of money, but there was one that really excited him, & when he finally decided to act on it, he did so in secret, keeping his notes in a private laptop in a secret chamber he'd built into his basement, in the hope that no one could ever get to them.

His idea was perverse, yet revolutionary. He wanted to experience the things Steph felt in her woman's body. He wanted to know what she did to herself when she was alone. He never admitted it to himself, but he wanted to learn these things so that he could find a way to manipulate her into having sex with him.

The way he would get to experience all this was the tricky part, but it was a task his knowledge, abilities & resources were up to. He designed a tiny chip that would fit into a certain part of the brain on two people. This chip was unique in that it transmitted physical sensations from one person to the other. He figured out a way to turn it on & off with a simple spoken phrase, the vibrations in his skull from that unique phrase would activate the chips in both subjects' brains, transmitting the feelings one had to the other. The power source was the subjects' own electric fields in their brains. the only problem was, they would only work in close quarters. The two would have to be within twenty feet of each other for these transmissions to lock in.

It was a rush job, but Bob managed to complete the construction of his twin chips. He had set them so that either could transmit or receive, depending upon which person spoke the phrase. To do otherwise would simply take too long, & Bob was anxious to use them.

He visited Steph fairly often, so getting into her house was no problem. Finding a way to fit the chip, though, that was going to be more challenging. After thinking on it for a few days, he decided to use the tried & true route of slipping Steph a simple Micky.

So one day, after carefully planning everything out, he called on Steph with a bottle of wine. As she went to get a corkscrew, he slipped the powder-filled package into his palm, & as he poured the wine into her glass, he added the potion. Soon, her head was lolling to the side & she was fast asleep from the drug.

He quickly carried her out to his car, loaded her in the back of the Expedition, & drove her to his house, where he brought her to his secret basement room. In this place, he gently laid her on the table & went to work. He drilled a small hole in the base of her skull, then put her head in a vise to hold it perfectly steady. Using the large needle, he expertly slipped the small chip into the proper location, & when it was firmly in place, he unstrapped her & removed her to her own house again, after carefully plugging the hole in her skull with surgical epoxy.

Hours later, Steph awoke to a very concerned-looking Bob, to ask what happened. Bob told her that she'd tripped on a rug, & struck her head on the corner of the coffee table, which explained the wound at the back of her head. She trusted him, to a degree, & knowing his background in medicine, accepted his assurances that she needn't rush off to a hospital, as he would be willing to stay & watch her for symptoms of concussion.

He made her stay awake all night, to assure them both that there were no ill effects from her "fall," & in the morning he wended his way home, after teasing her a bit about how she couldn't handle her drink.

Now it was time for part 2 of Bob's plan. This was going to be much more difficult, & could cause him permanent harm if he failed. He had built a short robotic arm that would place his chip in perfect position once his head was clamped in place. It would be much more risky drilling into his own skull, but he felt confident that he had everything under control. Using a local anaesthetic, he began the procedure. After releasing his head from the vise, he reset everything & had the robotic arm place the chip deep into his brain.

The phrase he used to turn the chip on was "Jabber-one-seven-trouble." Seemed unlikely that she or anyone would ever speak that short phrase, so he felt safe that she would never be able to turn her sensual receiver on to feel his sensations by mistake.

Bob waited an entire week to try out his device. He wanted to allow it to make all the necessary bio-mechanical connections & to make sure there was no infection from his home-spun surgery.

As he neared Steph's house, Bob spoke aloud his secret phrase, & immediately felt some new sensations. He felt weights on his chest that he'd never before felt, & they seemed to be swaying. Warm water was laving across his skin. Steph was in the bath! He sat at the wall outside her bathroom, & felt her sensations as she cleaned herself.

This was fantastic! What feelings he felt! He could feel his own body as well as hers, but could totally ignore the sensations of leaning against the wall, while indulging in the feeling of her hands on her own skin.

"Touch your tits," his mind pleaded. Steph's motions hesitated, & it was then that he recalled that she never used the word "tits," using "breasts" instead, whenever they had had their little sex talks. He adjusted his thoughts to "stroke your breasts."

She did it! Her hands went right to her tits, & that touch gave Bob an instant erection that he didn't even realize he had. Could he actually influence her actions as well as feel her sensations? And what about her thoughts? Could he influence those as well? This was an awesome power he had created, & one that he knew he could never share with another person - ever.

In his mind's eye, he pictured himself, naked, & planted a little thought about her sucking his cock. Bob felt Steph slip her forefinger in her lips & suck on it, laving it with her tongue, as she continued playing with her breasts.

Now for the good stuff! "Run those fingers down a little lower. Make believe Bob is licking me."

He had to be careful with his thoughts. No need for her to sense his presence in her mind. From this point, Bob was just going along for the ride, allowing Steph to pleasure herself however she wished. He could hear the splashing sounds through the wall of her cabin as her motions got more frantic. He could feel her (his?) breasts floating on the warm water. He had to concentrate to keep himself quiet while she took herself & him through the waves of self-pleasure.

Bob was shaking all over as he forced himself to crawl away from the wall of her cabin long enough to say "Jabber-one-seven-trouble." He'd had a hard time remembering the words at the last moment. He'd have to remember to write them down for future reference, if things got too far out of hand. His pants felt cold at the crotch. Sure enough, he'd soiled himself by cumming at her touch in her moments of self-pleasure. Sneaking back to his SUV, Bob drove away with wet pants & a lot on his mind.

Steph, meanwhile, was relaxing in her warm tub in the afterglow of her sudden masturbation.

"Where did that come from?" she mused as she finished her bath. "I haven't thought about Bob sexually in a long time, but that was very nice!"

Bob had an idea that made him turn around & return to Steph's house. He went to the wall behind her bed, spoke the start-up phrase, & felt her ready herself for bed. She wore sweats to bed! Crap! He'd need to alter that in the future with a little push in the right direction. Still, it was nice to feel those breasts, that emptiness between his thighs, that hair that wafted around her head, as she climbed into bed. Bob set his wristwatch alarm for 3 AM, & dozed a bit.

When his alarm woke him in its quiet fashion, Bob entered Steph's dreams. He planted little ideas that she would remember later, hopefully, about flirting with him, about fantasies of all sorts of sex with him. Sometimes she was bound, forced to accept his cock in every orifice. There were thoughts about having a beautiful woman joining them. About fucking a woman with a strapon dildo while he watched & joined them both. He just kept the freaky thoughts he had coming, pouring them into her mind at a furious pace. He felt "his" pussy getting moist as she slept, "his" nipples hardening as she tossed around in her delerium of wild wet dreams.

Leaving her property around 5:30 AM, Bob was exhausted, but he was riding a high like none other he'd ever experienced.

The very first thing Bob did when he got home was to write down his trigger phrase so he'd not have those problems again, & placed the small card on which he'd written it into his wallet.

The next time Bob visited, he toyed with her mind a bit more. They were having a serious discussion about politics, but he was sending her streaming thoughts of her tying him up & making him cum again and again with her hands and her mouth. Her own thoughts often popped up all on their own, and Bob had no way of knowing that she was also thinking about fucking his ass with a huge dildo, & having a man come in to fuck him while she made him cum repeatedly, as he lay there helpless. Some thoughts were going from Bob into Steph, & the sensations were going from Steph into Bob, but Steph was in no way "controlled" by Bob to think only those thoughts he sent her way. She was still herself, not a robotically controlled woman, & she had plenty of thoughts of her own that excited them both, in spite of Bob's attempts at controlling her mind, & in spite of how he'd feel about those ideas that were strictly her own, had he known about them.

At one point Steph excused herself to the bathroom, & Bob felt what it was like to pee like a woman. It wasn't all that different, but different enough to hold his interest. As she was going, Bob was filling her mind with thoughts of riding his cock, of jerking his cock, of taking it between her lips, and of watching him spew his spem onto her large breasts. When Steph returned, she was obviously shaken & flushed by all of these unbidden images popping into her head.

"You want some coffee?" She asked as she stood on shaking legs.

"No thanks. I have to be going," Bob replied. It was all part of his plan. Every time she saw him, her mind would be flooded by sexual thoughts. Eventually, he hoped, she'd simply have to act on them, & the awkward seduction would be taken out of his hands.

After Bob left, Steph immediately went to her little toy box, got out her favorite vibrator & gave her pussy a good going over. If Bob had been closer, he'd have been able to experience those elusive multiple orgasms he'd always wondered about.

Steph began seriously thinking about sex with Bob. She knew he wanted to be taken, but Steph was totally unsure of herself as a dominant. She had had thoughts in this direction, but was just too shy to act on them. Besides, their first time together should really be special, not kinky crazy stuff, in her mind. Shouldn't it? Or would it be best to just give in to those ideas that they both now thought about? She was thinking about all of this way too much, lately. It was time to put up or shut up. All he could do was say no, right? She doubted that he would, if the way he looked at her was any indication. She often caught him gazing longingly at her big ass, or her breasts, & yes, she was sure he wanted her.

Bob's vacation was coming up soon. He'd planned on staying home this year, for some reason, so she'd be able to have ample time to work some magic on him, if she was successful in her planning.

Steph called Bob at work on Thursday, & invited him to dinner at her place on the following week's Friday night, the last day before his vacation would begin. Of course he accepted. She went on line & ordered a few sex toys she'd always wondered about. There was that strap on with the little plug that would fit neatly inside her pussy as she used the far larger end on him, and some special lubricant, fake-fur-lined cuffs, butt plugs in several sizes, a ball gag, an open-mouthed gag, a spreader bar, three bisex DVD's, and several dildo attachments for the strap on, just in case he liked it & needed bigger sizes as she kept fucking him.

She'd spent a small fortune, but was anxious to see the purchases & try them out on Bob. Oooh, he was in for a very good time over the next three weeks!

The order arrived by Tuesday afternoon, & Steph frantically opened the box & examined all of her new tools of pleasure. She tried on the strap on, & it felt wonderful inside her as it swayed obscenely out in front of her body. She came just from walking around with it bouncing in the air. There was also a vibrator on the inside, but she decided to wait & try that out later. She opened each package with greedy need, & watched one of the DVD's as she tried out the smallest butt plug & the mid-sized vibrator, together. She attached the cuffs to her bed, & placed the rest of her items in a box just under the bed while grinning at her surprize for Bob.

The week crawled on by for them both, but Bob stayed away, hoping that his absence would indeed make her heart grow fonder.

At last, Friday came. Bob hurried through his workday, giving his assistants orders on how to carry on in his absence. He actually left work early, went to a store & bought a couple bottles of Steph's favorite wine. He grinned as he remembered the last time they'd drank together, & how he had set everything up so well. He planned on bringing her home tonight & ravishing her again & again, while feeling all that he did to her. He spoke his start-up phrase as he knocked on her door.

When she answered his knock, he was pleased to see that Steph had dressed up a bit, as she usually was a sweatpants & t-shirt kind of lady. Tonight, however, she wore a nice little black skirt, black heels, & a bright red sleeveless blouse that was cut low enough to give him a hint of the valley between those lovely breasts of hers.

She smiled at the wine, fetched a corkscrew, & they sipped it together on the couch as she asked him what his plans were for his vacation.

"Nothing, really, just hanging 'round, ya know," Bob responded, while flooding her mind with ideas of his cock in her mouth, pussy, & ass.

Steph blushed, & he noted that the blush went down into her blouse.

"Well, I hope dinner will be a great start to your vacation," she said, thinking it sounded lame, but carried on as she went to set the food on the table.

She had gone all out to please Bob, serving raw oysters as an appetizer, followed by salad & crab cakes, asparagus, rice, & tiramisu for dessert.Throughout the meal, Bob kept the sexual images coming, & Steph ate little, as this added to her already aroused & anxious state of mind.

They cleaned up together afterward, & went to the couch with more wine. Steph sat rather close to Bob, her nipples proudly displayed through her red blouse.

"Wow," Bob said. "That was some dinner! Thank you very much."

He sipped his wine, & when he turned to her, her face was inches from his. She leaned in further & kissed him, her tongue swiping at his lip until he opened his mouth to her, whereupon she invaded him deeply. Bob was taken aback a bit at her forceful move, but many of his fantasies started this way, so he went with it. She had been sitting with her legs curled under her, but now she rose up on her knees, one hand at the back of Bob's head, & the other went straight for his cock, sliding its way up his leg.


She pulled away, saying "You're all I seem to think about these days. Do you trust me?"

Her eyes pleaded with him to say yes, which of course is what he did. Steph stood, pulling him up with her, & together they walked hand in hand into the bedroom. He could feel the butterflies in her tummy, the moisture at her sex, her pointed nipples poking at her blouse as she tugged him along.

"There's something I want to do, but you need to relax & just give in," she said, as she unbuttoned his shirt.

"I think I can do that."

"Really? Are you sure?"

"I'm 'up' for just about anything," he chuckled at his double entendre.

Soon Bob was naked, while Steph remained dressed. She guided him to lie on her bed, & pulled his hands up to the headboard where she had the cuffs ready.

"Last chance to stop me, Bob."

He responded by lying perfectly as she had posed him, & grinning lasciviously.

She cuffed him to her bed, saying "Now you're mine!" as she reached under the bed to pull out her box of toys.

"I want to fulfill one of your favorite fantasies, Bob, & share some of my own, but I don't want you to speak."

With that, she pulled out the ball gag, & he opened his mouth as she buckled it in place.

Bob felt safe with her, especially knowing how he could sway her thoughts to those things he wanted to try. He could feel her excitement building as she went about making her preparations. Her excitement became his own.

She stopped for a moment, telling him that she had something she just knew he would like. She turned on the TV & DVD player, telling him to watch as she played with him. The movie opened with a woman going down on a man. Steph echoed the actress' motions nearly perfectly, & Bob felt a cock on his tongue instead of the ball gag. He was trapped in Steph's emotions as well as her physical sensations as he watched a man enter the picture. The woman on the screen raised up & the new man started sucking on the 1st man's cock. The cock on his tongue was exciting him through Steph, while his own reactions of revulsion were there as well.

Bob was stuck. He wasn't gay or bi, but he certainly felt as excited at the scene as Steph was, & the cock on his tongue, though he could rationalize it as his own, was emotionally a completely different experience for him. His mouth blocked by the ball-gag, he couldn't escape any of it with his phrase. He was pulled into a sexual vortex of physical sensation & emotional want. He found his tongue working on his gag as she worked to deep throat him. He was listening to the man in the movie saying "Yeah, suck that cock" while he actually felt one in his mouth. "Get it good and hard so I can fuck that tight ass of yours," he heard from the screen, while feeling Steph thrill to the statement. His finger felt warm. His ass was being tickled by her finger. His breasts were brushing against the bed clothes. Her finger was going deeper into him. His mouth was full of cock. His cock was being sucked. His mind was becoming overloaded with need, fear, anxiety, pleasure & his own excitement was reaching new peaks he'd never considered.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Sensations

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 99 milliseconds