• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Twas the Night After Xmas Ch. 02

Twas the Night After Xmas Ch. 02

The events of the evening unfolded in my head as I clutched and held Nikki close. We kissed, tenderly as before. The languid pace was easier for Nikki, as she was basking in the afterglow of her orgasm. I, on the other hand, was smoldering inside. I thought back to how Nicole and I had danced earlier, how we had shared our sweet, secret little kisses. I remembered how she had given me her little sideways glances and sly smiles all night.

I had wanted her so badly over the weeks since Thanksgiving. I had fought the urges to call her late at night just to hear her voice, to pay her a visit in the afternoon, when I knew she would be home alone. I had fallen so deeply in love with her sister, Kate, while Nikki tugged at my heartstrings. Oh, how I wished I could have had them both. I dared not try that, at the risk of losing them both. Our kissing subsided and our caresses ceased. Nikki's breathing slowed and I knew she had fallen asleep in my arms.

I was wide awake. My thoughts had reignited by desire. As satisfied as I might have been by Kate earlier, I had yet to experience an orgasm delivered by Nikki. I was a little disappointed, but only slightly. I wrapped my leg around one of Nikki's and pressed my moist sex against her. I began to grind slowly as I remembered Katie's sloppy pussy against mine. I got wetter. Nikki rubbed her leg on my twat in her sleep. Thinking of Katie, as I was wrapped up with Nikki and hunching her sister's leg was so exciting. I ran my fingers through Nikki's hair and I heard Katie moan from the other bed. A long, deep breath escaped my brothers lungs and I felt an urgent need for them, both of them.

I slithered from Nikki's grasp. I heard a tiny disapproving groan as I crawled to my brother's bed. I slipped beneath his sheet and cuddled up to his strong, warm body. I ran my hand across his chest to find Katie's arm resting there. I continued with my fingertips, up Katie's arm to her shoulder and then her neck. I brushed the hair back from her face and touched her cheek. She kissed Teddy's neck. I wrapped my leg around Teddy's as I had done with Nikki and pressed my wet pussy against my baby brother's strong muscular leg.

I dragged my fingertips across the flesh of Teddy's chest and stomach, down to his loins and beyond, only to find Katie's hand, gently caressing my brother's cock. I ran my fingers across the back of her hand and farther down, to caress his balls. I cupped Teddy's balls as Katie stroked his throbbing dick. Teddy started to breath deeper and harder. I could see that Katie had her lips on Teddy's nipple, sucking. I took the other between my lips. Together we sucked Teddy's nipples and stroked his cock.

Katie kissed my cheek and whispered, "Fuck him, baby. Fuck your brother for me." I didn't hesitate. I threw back the sheet and clambered atop my baby brother. Katie held his stiff cock steady as I enveloped it in my dripping pussy. Teddy let out a moan as I settled on his member and Katie sighed, "Oh yeah."

I rose and fell on Teddy's cock, gliding front to back and rocking side to side. Katie rose to her knees beside me, took my face between her hand kissed me hard on my lips. Teddy reached out to each of us. As Katie and I kissed, Teddy ran a hand up my stomach and caressed my breast. He wrapped his other hand around Katie's thigh and slid his fingers along her twat. I knew that Teddy's finger had entered Katie's pussy when she moaned into my mouth.

Katie nibbled on my neck and panted while Teddy fingered her and I fucked my brother. She moved around and positioned herself above his face, then slowly lowered her twat to his waiting mouth. I could hear Teddy's tongue, lapping at her pussy as I felt her tongue slither in and out of my mouth. She kept whispering, "Fuck him baby. Oh yes, baby. Fuck your brother for me baby. Make him cum, baby. Make him cum for me."

Katie's hands were all over me. Mine were all over her and Teddy's hands were all over the both of us. This was nothing like the tender, gentle loving I had shared with Nikki. This was frantic. We were all rushing toward that place that we thought we'd never seen. It was a race and it appeared that Katie was about to win. She drew a deep breath and issued a couple of labored pants. I held motionless and gripped Katie's arm while she tangled her fingers in my hair and growled. That was the sexiest sound I had ever heard from a human. Katie and I grasped at one another as she came, Teddy tensed beneath us, trying to maintain.

Katie slowly relaxed and whispered in my ear, "Make your brother cum for me, baby," before she turned me loose and crumbled beside us. I began to slowly rise and fall and Teddy's cock once more. He started to breath again.

Katie maneuvered herself behind me and rose to her knees once again. She pressed her breasts to my back, laid her chin on my shoulder and said, "Turn around here to me, baby." I moved to face her, carefully, so as to keep Teddy's cock in my dripping pussy.

"That's it, baby," Katie sighed, "Make him cum." She brushed the hair back from my sweaty face and kissed me. I rocked forward and back on Teddy. His beautiful cock was reaching wondrous new spots. Teddy moaned. I moaned. Katie replied with a deliciously wicked chuckle. I think I heard Nikki sigh.

I felt Katie's fingertips tracking up and down my body, exciting my flesh and raising goose bumps all over me. I began to fuck Teddy harder and faster. Katie kissed my lips and encouraged me, "That's it, baby. That's it." She kissed my cheek, my neck, then my shoulder.

Katie's lips found my breasts and took in my nipples and began to suck, first the left, then the right. She kissed my stomach and moved down. I leaned back to let Katie in between my thighs. She attacked my clit, sucking, licking and nibbling. I raised up, barely keeping Teddy in me, allowing my sweet Katie to eat my clit.

Teddy groaned and Katie ran her tongue down the length of his shaft to fondle his balls with her mouth. Once he sighed in relief, she slid that marvelous tongue back up to my quivering clit. It was only moments and I felt the surge rising. It began at the point where Katie's tender tongue met my twitching clit and spread from there, throughout my entire body. She was sending her electrical shockwaves through me.

I couldn't catch my breath and I thought I was about to lose all physical control. I shivered and shook. My pussy became too sensitive to touch and I pushed Katie's head back. She slid her tongue down Teddy's shaft and up again, and again and again; licking the nectar that flowed from my cunt and down Teddy's dick, to his thighs. Each time she flicked my clit at the top and caused me to jump. Teddy tensed and we all knew he was on the verge. Katie pulled one of his balls into her mouth and held it there as he shot his load into me. It was a small load, but it was hot and beautiful.

Katie held right there until he was finished. By then Teddy's juices had filled me and were flowing out of me and down his cock, mingling with mine. Katie licked Teddy's cock until it was clean. I fell beside Teddy and Katie followed. She pressed her mouth against the lips of pussy and sucked every drop of Teddy's cum from me.

I heard Nikki's breathing from the other bed. I knew that she had heard our mad, passionate attic on Teddy and I wondered how much see she could see. I could tell she was cumming. I found myself wishing that she was the one licking my brother's cum from me. I wished that she was sharing my pussy with her sister. I thought back to earlier in the night when the two of them kissed. I imagined them sharing the juices of my sex as they kissed between my thighs.

Those crazy thoughts brought on another orgasm and I trembled. I imagined it was Nikki's tongue touching me as my juices flowed into her sister's mouth. Katie bit my thigh and chuckled and I was reminded who was eating me.

"Damn, I love you," Katie sighed as she crawled up beside me. I pulled Katie close and kissed her while I listened for Nikki's breath. Nikki issued a tiny little moan. I wanted to pull her into that bed with us. I wished it could have been the four of us. I wonder still, if we can ever make that happen.

Katie kissed me and I whispered, as softly as I could, "I love you too, baby." Nikki sighed.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Twas the Night After Xmas Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 688 milliseconds