• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Hypno-Hand

Hypno-Hand

Jena was a woman who wanted to please her husband, but couldn't get over her inhibitions about her body. Jena had recently gained a few pounds, and was not comfortable with her husband seeing her naked or in bed even though she was still very attractive.

Jena saw an email that intrigued her interest. It offered an ebook that promised to release her inhibitions through hypnosis. Jena ordered the eBook, and to her surprise it was delivered in her inbox immediately. It had one file titled "For Her Only", and the other file stated "Do Not Read, For Him Only".

Jena reluctantly opened her document. To her surprise it told her go take a nice long bath, and show him where to find his file on the computer. Go tell him that she wants to become everything he desires in bed, and she needs his help in doing so.

Jena slowly approached her husband, feeling a little flushed, and embarrassed she still managed to do what it said. Naturally the husband "Ron" jolted off the couch, and frantically started reading the mysterious file Jena spoke of. As he read, it showed him the proper relaxation techniques, along with the scripts to use on Jena that night to properly hypnotize her. Ron had always fantasized of hypnotizing Jena, but never had the nerve to ask her.

That evening Jena took along hot bath nervously thinking about what she had gotten herself into. Ron read and prepared for what would soon become the most exciting night or there life. When Jena finished her bath she saw a long thin gown waiting on the bed.

Ron asked her to lay across the bed on her back with her legs hanging off the side, and told her to relax as he reads the script to her. Jena immediately started to melt into the bed.

Listening to her lovers voice, relaxing deeper and deeper. She had never heard him speak to her in such a relaxing, and intoxicating way.

Jena started to feel jilts of excitement run through her body. She soon realized that she was falling deeper, and deeper hanging on every word .Jena felt her nipples harden against the thin gown; she was amazed at how her body was responding to his commanding voice.

Lying flat on her back, completely relaxed, and under his command, Jena was ready for what was next. Ron commanded her to slide her knees up and place her hands them. Very good now let her feet relax on the bed.

Jena immediately responds without resistance, exposing her moist mound to her lover. Unlike before this excited her in an unusual way. Being completely exposed to him, usually made her want to hide herself, and embarrassed. For some strange reason she was completely relaxed and was eager to please him more.

Ron stated that he was going to make her cum multiple times, but that she would only be able to do so when he commanded. She could already feel the urge growing deep inside her, and didn't know how long she could hold it in.

Jena felt a tingling sensation on her clit, she was about to explode when she heard him say cum now. Jena's body shook, and shivered as she could hardly control her movements. Her cunt was contracting, her body squirming. This was unlike anything she had ever felt before.

Once Jena had returned to total relaxation, Ron told her very commanding to relax her cunt, and let her knees spread even wider, she couldn't wait to please him. Jena pulled her feet as close to her sides as possible, letting her knees fall apart as wide as they would go exposing her moist cunt even more.

Ron ordered her to squeeze her cunt using her pc muscles, and hold her cunt tightly shut until he said release. This felt like an eternity to her, she could feel herself straining to keep it tight, making the muscles around her cunt feel exhausted. At last he ordered her to relax. Ron went through a long series of making her squeeze and hold, until Jena's cunt was hardly even closing from total exhaustion. Jena could feel her cunt laying wide open as she relaxed.

Ron then commanded Jena to put her fingers in her mouth, get them really wet for me. Jena slowly put one finger in her mouth, he said more, Jena put 2 fingers in her mouth, he said more. Jena slowly crammed 3 fingers in her mouth. Her mind racing 90 miles an hour, she knew he had never watched her please herself.

At that point he commanded her to put them in, and please herself. To his surprise her cunt took all three fingers with ease. She immediately started pumping away with pleasures riveting through her body, suddenly he said stop. Pull your fingers out, and put your pinkie in your mouth to get it really wet.

She started licking away in anticipation, she had never had four of her fingers in her cunt at one time. He commanded put all four fingers in your cunt slowly, and work them up and down, real easy. She was so close to one of the most incredible orgasms of her life, but he hadn't told her to cum yet. Work those fingers until you reach your knuckles, and do not cum until you do Ron commanded.

Breathing heavy and moaning she could hardly stand the intense orgasm building. She started pumping faster and harder, burying all four deep inside her dripping cunt knowing her ultimate orgasm was so close. A loud moan rang out as she reached her knuckles. She had no idea this could feel so good, she could feel her muscles stretching and contracting around her fingers. Jena was hoping he would not stop, and keep her going in ecstasy as she lay there moaning trying to catch her breath.

After taking Jena through a slight resting and relaxation period, Ron asked are you ready for more pleasure? Jena instantly responded before she had time to think. "Oh yes". Jena had no idea why she felt this way, but she loved not being ashamed of anything.

Roll over on your hands and knees he replied. Let me see your beautiful round ass. Without thought she rolled over, legs close together, waiting. He asked you want me to see all of you, don't you? She moaned with a soft yes "I do". Then show me everything just like you want to he exclaimed.

Jena lowered her face and breast to the bed, easing her legs apart as wide as they would go. She puckered her ass in the air, and said is this how you wanted me. Ron was so excited he could barely speak or read the words on the page, he wanted to stick his cock in so bad, but the pages he was reading had more in store for her, and him.

Squirming around and moaning Jena had a strong urge to be filled with something she could hardly contain her excitement. Ron was placed behind her loobing up his fingers. Jena felt something warm dripping on her mound. Suddenly she felt something rubbing and pressing against her cunt that was really wet. I'm going to leave this right here for you, so you can do the work. I want you to slide back and forth, and relax your cunt he commanded.

She knew her cunt was already as relaxed as it could be, and Jena was wetter than she has ever been, with the warm loob poured all over her. Jena didn't know what he had sitting at the entrance of her sopping cunt, and didn't care. All she knew is she wanted something in her to fill her throbbing cunt.

Jena started leaning back real slow, her body responded as something slid in a little with ease. Suddenly she was being filled with something enormous that felt wonderful. She was rocking back and forth taking more and more of this object inside her, feeling as though her cunt was stretched to its limits...

Ron says very good baby keep it going, keep rocking back and forth good girl. Are you enjoying this honey? Jena moaned oh god yes it feels so damn good. Remember you cannot cum until I say, you have to take it all. Once it's all the way in you will feel your lips close in on it tight.

What is it she wondered not really caring Jena had a feeling of fullness never felt before. Her cunt getting tighter and tighter around it, she pushed a little harder. Jena stopped pushing and just relaxed for a second, and there it was. Her cunt closed tightly around something, she was in total ecstasy. Jena could barely hold her ass up as her legs were trembling, and her body squirming with excitement. Her cunt was pulsating, and full she couldn't stand it anymore. She screamed out can I cum now please, please baby I can't hold it anymore she exclaimed.

He commanded no not yet not until I say so. Ease forward, and take my hand out of you. His hand she thought, oh my, I really am stretched to the limit. Ron commanded her to fall back on his fingers one more time taking all of my hand once more. When you do I want you to release your orgasm.

As she eased back one last time, his hand slowly started to disappear. A loud scream rang out as she came for what seemed an eternity, surely the longest orgasm she had ever had. His hand being crushed by her pulsating cunt was the greatest experience either one of them had ever experienced sexually before.

Ron slowly brought her back up from hypnosis, and asked Jena if she had enjoyed there adventure. Jena looked at him with a smear grin and said "I can't wait till tomorrow night."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Hypno-Hand

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 43 milliseconds