• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Jolene Listens Ch. 08

Jolene Listens Ch. 08

12

As I pondered the current situation I realized that there were some potential problems looming in the near future. Although my wife had accepted her new behavior by way of her rationalization that she was now a slut, and although I was enjoying the resulting sex between us, there were still some issues to be resolved. The first was the matter of her safety. Eventually someone was bound to push things too far when they discovered her submissive/obedient nature. In these situations her martial arts training may not be enough; she needed to carry a weapon. I considered a number of options and eventually settled on a eighteen inch collapsible steel baton. Fully compressed it measures only six inches long and weighs just a few pounds making it relatively easy to carry in a purse or coat pocket. It can be quickly extended to it's full length with the flick of the wrist and when used properly can seriously augment one's defensive and offensive power. Plus, one of the regular instructors at our gym teaches baton tactics. So I bought the baton and signed Jolene up for the classes.

The second issue was that although I loved hearing about all of my wife's sexual adventures and enjoyed the sex afterwards, I wanted to be involved in some. If I was present at more of them this would help ameliorate my safety concerns as well. The problem was that I had to work full-time and I couldn't just take off whenever it looked like Jolene was about to get into a potential sexual situation. And even if I could, my sudden presence could put a quick halt to the proceedings. The answer was obvious: I needed to organize, engineer, or otherwise plan events where my wife could have sex with other men and where my participation would not be deleterious. To be truly useful this would have to be done on a frequent basis. This would take some careful thought and creativity. What fun!

My first inspiration came on Sunday while I was doing some yard work. I noticed that my neighbor Mac was outside working as well, so I stopped to talk to him for a bit. I mentioned that Jolene had recently purchased some new sexy clothes and lingerie and that I was thinking that a new photo shoot would be nice. He leaped at the chance, of course, and offered to do the shoot for us. But not only stills, video as well. I accepted his "offer" and told him to come over in an hour.

Jolene used that hour to get ready and by the time that Mac arrived and setup his gear she was in her first outfit looking absolutely stunning. This time I took a more active role in posing my wife and moved on to the more explicit poses much quicker than before. By the time she came down in her final lingerie set, a see-through camisole, white thong panties, and "fuck me" pumps with four inch heels, both Mac and I were sporting very hard wood.

After a few pictures with the entire outfit I had her remove the thong. I liked the look of her pussy on display, but her tits covered, or should I say partially covered. We took some more like that and then I had her remove the camisole slowly as Mac took a half a dozen pictures. Now we did the really slutty photos where Jolene was squeezing her tits and fingering her snatch. It was really hot, but I wanted to turn up the heat even more so I stepped into the frame and told my wife to get on her knees and take out my cock. I had Mac take pictures as she fondled my manhood and slipped it into her mouth. He captured some nice shots of Jolene licking the head of my cock and teasing it with her tongue. Then he took more as she opened her mouth wide and slowly lowered her head down until she had taken the entire length of my hard shaft.

Now it was time for me to surprise Mac. We had hooked up the camera's video output to the big screen TV at the other end of the room so that I could see what Mac was seeing though the viewfinder. Up until now I had let him frame all the shots, but now I instructed him to move the camera a little to make some room on the other side of my wife. Mac looked confused until I told him to join us and then he his expression changed to one of surprise. He grabbed the remote for the camera and stood by Jolene where I indicated. Then I told my wife to turn around and suck Mac's cock. His surprise was replaced by joy as Jolene pushed his pants and underwear the ground. I had to remind him to continue taking pictures as she worked her oral magic on his hard cock.

I pulled up on her hips so that she was on her hands and knees, her ass pointing invitingly at me. I aimed my cock right at her pussy, almost touching it. Mac zoomed in and took a couple of pictures as I held the pose. Then I inserted just the head into her steaming tunnel. I had to put my hand on my wife's back to keep her from pushing backwards. I could feel her body trembling as we held the pose so that Mac could take a couple of shots. Then I slid in half-way and had him take two more shots before I pushed all the way into Jolene's hot pussy. At this point I was done posing; I was fucking my wife with full strokes while she was blowing Mac and he was snapping picture after picture. After a minute of this I had Jolene turn around 180 degrees. Mac looked at me questioningly when she presented her ass to him and I nodded my assent. He looked like he was in heaven as he slowly sunk his hard dick into her wet pussy. My wife took my steel hard cock into her mouth and started bobbing her head up and down, fucking me with her face. We switched a few more times before Mac shot his load into her mouth and I shot mine onto her back. And it was all recorded in glorious ten megapixel digital photographs and digital video.

After that Mac licked Jolene to a couple of orgasms while I took the camera off the tripod and got some closeups. Then she sucked him back to hardness and Mac and I spent the next hour and a half fucking my wife in every way we knew, including a double-penetration with me in her ass and Mac in her cunt. It was a wonderful afternoon and the pictures tuned out great. I've been thinking of posting some of them on the Internet, but I have not yet decided for sure.

The next day was Monday and about eleven o'clock in the morning I got a call from my wife telling me that Ed had come over and was now shaving her cunt. She even used the word 'cunt', which she never does. I could hear Ed in the background telling her what to say, so I knew she was deep into her submissive persona. She had always kept her 'cunt' well trimmed, but apparently Ed wanted it completely bald.

"I'm supposed to tell you that I must shave it every day because Ed hates stubble. If I don't I'll be punished." She breathed heavily into the phone.

"What kind of punishment?" I asked.

I heard some murmuring in the background as she passed on my question. "He says that bad girls get spanked, but that's just for starters." She relayed.

Sounded like Ed was a bit of a BSDM guy. That could be interesting. "Better behave then." I told her.

"I will, daddy." She said in a sultry voice. There was more murmuring. "I have to go now. Ed says he wants to try out my freshly shaved cunt. He's going to fuck me silly on our bed and then have me use his cum as a moisturizer on my cunt." She hung up.

My cock was hard the rest of the day thinking of old Ed Jacobson shaving my slutty submissive wife and fucking her on our bed. Trying to get any quality work done these days was becoming difficult. I would have to learn a whole new meaning for the word 'professionalism' if I was going to maintain my work standards.

When I got home I inspected her newly bald pussy. It gave her a kind of prepubescent look, until you noticed her tits; they were definitely adult sized! But despite this when we fucked it felt great, so I decided to let Ed have his way and let her keep shaving it. Afterwards I was thinking that if I kept up the current pace my dick was going to fall off. I knew that she needed more sex than even I and Ed could provide, but where could I find safe, clean men for her? I decided that I didn't want any more neighbors involved, nor anyone from work. All my friends were out too; they were all married and I didn't want to run the risk of ruining their marriages. For the moment I was stumped. And sore.

My answer came from an unexpected direction. On Wednesday my boss called me into his office. He told me that he had been invited to a party being thrown on Friday night by the manager at another company we had just signed a big contract with. This contract was a joint venture to develop a new product and was important to our company. The problem was that my boss already had plans, but he didn't want to lose the opportunity to get to know the other team better. So he wanted me to go instead. They were more my age than his anyway, he rationalized, so I'd be able to get a better 'read' on them. It was a semi-casual affair at this other manager's home and he encouraged me to bring Jolene so that it wouldn't look like I was trying to spy on them. Of course, that was my assignment, but he didn't want it to look like that.

Jolene was excited about the prospect of meeting some new people and readily accepted the invitation. I was worried about the potential consequences if she should get out of control, but I figured I could keep an eye on her well enough at a private home.

When I returned home on Friday evening my wife was still getting ready so I took a quick shower and shaved. When she was finally finished she looked stunning. She had on a black cocktail dress that looked very sexy on her. It only showed a modest amount of cleavage, but was scooped low in the back and ended about three or four inches above her knees. It was obvious with so much of her back bare that she couldn't wear a bra with it, so her tits had a nice bounce when she walked. Actually, the little dress supported her better than I thought it would and the effect was sexy, but not slutty. Probably the right look for a party like this. She had on nice strappy, open toed shoes with about three inch heels and pantyhose. Her hair and makeup were tastefully done and it looked like she had gotten a manicure as well.

When we arrived the party was already in full swing and after the obligatory introductions by the host we were free to mingle. As I had anticipated, Jolene received a lot of attention by all the men. I didn't mind because this distracted them and made it easier for me to 'work' them. The drinks were flowing freely, which in some ways also made my job easier, but I had to be careful not to drink too much myself.

About an hour in I heard a voice that I recognized. I turned around and there was one of my best friends from High School, Tom Turner. Momentarily forgetting my wife I quickly walked across the room directly towards him.

"Tom! It's good to see you." I exclaimed as I stuck my hand out. "What are you doing here?" I asked as he shook my proffered hand.

"Pete! " He hailed me. "I could ask you the same thing."

It turned out that he worked for the gentleman who was throwing the party; and in fact Tom was the system architect for the project. I told him that it looked like we were going to work together since I was the technical lead for the software development team on our end. He seemed pleased at that prospect. We talked and caught up on what we were each doing now.

"So, are you married yet?" I asked him.

"Was." He answered. "But we got divorced a year ago."

"Oh, I'm sorry." I said.

"Don't be. Tina turned into a real bitch after we got married. The only thing I miss is the sex, she was a real tiger in bed." He assured me.

"You married a girl named Tina?" I asked, laughing.

"Don't even go there." He warned, playfully. "So, I heard you and Jolene tied the knot. Couldn't she make it tonight?"

"Yes, we did get married." I replied. "She's right over there." I said as I pointed to my wife.

His eyes almost popped out of his head. "That's Jolene?" He asked incredulously. "Wow! She looks great."

I chuckled. "Yeah, she sure does."

We watched her talking a flirting with a small group of men across the room. "I can't get over how much she's changed since I last saw her." Tom marveled.

"In what way?" I asked.

"She's more confidant, less, um, reserved." He answered.

"You mean less repressed." I half joked.

"Well, I don't know about that, but she sure has changed." He replied.

"Yeah, she really exudes sexiness now, doesn't she?" I offered.

"Got that right. Man, you're one lucky bastard." He commented.

"You don't know the half of it." I said cryptically. "Come one, let's get you two reacquainted."

We waked across the room and I got my wife's attention. "Look who I found, honey."

"Tom Turner! It's great to see you." She exclaimed and gave him a big hug. Tom was surprised for a moment, but then returned her affection with a squeeze of his own.

"It's great to see you too. You look fabulous." He said to my wife as they hugged.

We chatted for a while, but the conversation inevitably turned to shop talk between Tom and I and Jolene drifted off with a nice couple that had briefly joined us. As we continued to talk I took advantage of the fine bourbon that our host had stocked and probably drank more than I should have. Tom was taking it slower, but then he never was much of a drinker.

Although we were pretty involved in our conversation I still kept track of Jolene, watching as she playfully flirted with all the men there. I noticed that Tom was doing the same thing, even though he was trying to be discrete. At some point while were were debating memory cache architectures I realized that Tom wasn't really listening to me anymore. It looked like he was distracted by something on the other side of the room. I glanced in that direction and didn't see anything of note. Then it struck me that it was what was missing that had his attention: my wife. I excused myself saying I needed to go to the bathroom, but in reality I was looking for Jolene.

I couldn't find her inside the house, so I wandered outside by the side door. It was dark, but I made my way around the back using the moonlight. As I came around the corner I heard voices. I couldn't tell exactly what they were saying, however I did recognize that one of the voices belonged to my wife. I stopped by a large bush and peered around it. A couple was standing in the dim light, silhouetted slightly my light coming from a window. There was no doubt now, it was Jolene and one of the men from the party. They were standing close together, loosely in each others arms, talking quietly. After a minute or two they kissed, lightly at first, but then with more urgency. I noticed his hands started to wander over her back and down to her ass. When he brought them around to the front to grab her tits she stopped him. They talked briefly, and then my wife squatted down in front of him, lowered his zipper and pulled his hard cock out of his pants.

I was fascinated watching her suck him off. She looked sexy as hell in her little cocktail dress, bobbing her head up and down on his manhood, her shiny lipstick just visible in the moonlight. He didn't last long and soon was pumping his seed into her mouth. She expertly took it all without spilling any and swallowed it down. After she milked him dry she tucked his softening member back into his pants and they turned and went back into the house.

"Now that was erotic!" Tom said from behind me.

I startled and whirled around to face my old friend. "What did you see? Did you follow me?" I stuttered.

"Everything and yes, in that order." Tom answered. "But I still can't believe it. What is going on with you two?" He asked.

I don't know why, maybe because I had too much to drink, or maybe because I needed to tell someone, but I told him the entire story starting with the attack in the alley. I poured out my soul and confessed my sins; I told him everything.

"Bullshit." Was his response.

"I can prove it." I stated confidently.

"OK. Prove it." He challenged.

"What? Now?" I asked.

"Yes, now." He demanded.

I didn't like being called a liar. "Come on then." I replied indignantly and headed back into the house the way I had come out. I found my wife in the living room with a fresh drink and laughing with a couple.

"Follow me please." I said to her and headed out of the living room. She looked confused but followed me with Tom in tow as well. I led them upstairs and found an empty bedroom. After we were all inside I closed the door. Jolene looked at me quizzically and I simply answered her unspoken question with her hypnotic pass phrase. She immediately relaxed, her eyelids drooped and her face became emotionless.

"What do you want her to do?" I asked.

Tom snorted. "Have her take off her dress. The Jolene I knew would never do that."

"Jolene, take off your dress." I simply said and she immediately pulled the thin straps off her shoulders and pushed the small dress down to the ground where it puddled up at her feet. She stood there completely naked except for her pantyhose and shoes while Tom looked at her in obvious lust.

"She'll do anything?" He asked.

"I think so, but I haven't really tried anything extreme." I answered.

"Jolene, I want you to..." He started saying.

"She can't hear you." I interrupted him. "Jolene, you can now hear Tom. Obey him as you would me."

"Jolene, I want you to go downstairs and have sex with everybody there that's willing." He instructed.

I was too shocked to say anything as my wife turned around, stepped to the door and opened it up. She was really going to do it!

"Stop!" Tom ordered just as she was about to walk out of the room. "Close the door and come back here."

Jolene closed the door and returned to where we were standing, seemingly oblivious as to what she was about to do.

"Jolene, how many times a week do you have sex?" Tom asked.

"About four or five." She answered truthfully.

"With just Peter?" He queried.

"Mostly." She said tonelessly.

"So you have sex with other men too?" He continued his interrogation.

"Yes."

"How much sex would you like to have every week?" Tom asked her.

"More." Was my wife's simple answer.

"How much more?" He pressed.

"A lot more." She responded.

Tom looked at me. "I think she's answering truthfully. I don't think she really knows what her limits are yet." I explained.

"Are you a slut that can't get enough sex?" Tom asked my wife.

"Oh yes." She answered, almost enthusiastically.

"I believe you Peter, but I think you have a problem, Dude." Tom told me. Finally someone who understood my predicament! "And fortunately I think I can help you out."

"How?" I asked, suddenly suspicious.

"By providing what you lack, starting with imagination." He said smugly.

"What are you talking about?" I demanded.

"Let me demonstrate." He replied. "Jolene, when you wake up you will feel like you've had way too much to drink. In fact, you will be near the point of passing out. You will remain awake and will feel and remember everything that happens, however you will not be able to stand up, hear, or talk. You will have no inhibitions and will not be able to stop anybody from doing whatever they want to with your body. Do you understand?"

My wife nodded her head and said "Yes."

"Good, now I want you to go and lay on the bed, on your back." Tom instructed and Jolene obeyed. "Now when I count to three you will wake up and feel drunk just as I told you."

As he counted I wondered where he was taking this. How did he know that I fantasized about having men ravish my wife while she was drunk? Maybe all men that enjoy sharing their wifes have this fantasy, but regardless I had a feeling I was going to see it played out. Why didn't I think of giving her a post-hypnotic suggestion like that?

As she laid on the bed, looking completely shit-faced drunk, Tom walked over to her and started fondling her tits. When she didn't respond except to moan weakly he slid his hand down her body and began rubbing her pussy through the nylons. Upon seeing that she wasn't going to stop him, Tom pulled her nylons down to her ankles and spread her legs.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Jolene Listens Ch. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds