• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Adrienne's Ravagement

Adrienne's Ravagement

Lying on her side in a fetal-esque position, a thin fleecy blanket outlined her beautiful curves. Her room mate had left that evening to get herself ploughed at a new man friend's apartment. Adrienne's only company that night was her computer and an obscenely large gin & tonic. She went to bed with her head spinning. Thinking back to moments in time that aroused her. She felt a warm glow throughout her body as she pictured the man that she wanted and needed most but, had denied herself for so many good reasons. As she closed her eyes and rolled onto her front, she could almost feel his touch again, his kiss and the heat of him inside her. Flashbacks of their passion brought an inevitable flood between her soft milky thighs. The mere thought of kneeling before him, taking him in her mouth was enough to trigger a cascade of her sexual responses. In her mind, his slamming thrusts rocked her body as he pounded into her. She could feel once again his tight grip on her hips and the firm hand he dealt her whenever she needed correction. He had ruined her for other men. A double edged sword that made her both hate and love him even more. They had promised each other, "never again" unless their personal circumstances were different. But she knew that in his mind as much as hers, their intimacy continued. Her hands roamed downward until they found their mark. It wasn't long before she felt the tremor of her legs as she neared the pinnacle of her arousal. The wave of orgasm washed over her as her muscles contracted strongly until finally coming to rest. She went limp and sank deeper into her mattress, the other love of her life. Slowly, her day dreams handed off to their overnight counterparts and she drifted off to sleep.

She awoke from her dreams, startled as she realized her reality had just become a nightmare. Her hands were bound tightly above her head and locked in close to the top of the bed leaving her unable to free herself, or even sit up. In her mouth was a cloth strap, which was dry against her tongue and exacerbating the effects of her panic induced rapid breathing. Her eyes adjusted from their sleepy uselessness. Despite the almost total lack of light, she began to see the outline of a man's seemingly naked body standing at the end of her bed. He looked strong enough to hurt her, and the gravity of her situation began to unfold. The gag muffled her scream as her mind raced to make sense of it all. Her habit of not always locking her door was now her greatest regret.

She felt the movement of the mattress as he knelt on her bed. He said nothing as he got closer and closer. Straining to see him, she wished she had left a bedside light on. But the veil of darkness protected his features and only his outline was telling. As he grasped her ankles, she began to kick and scream at him. She drove her foot as hard as she could towards his head. His reflex reaction seemed almost anticipatory as he caught and used it to turn her onto her stomach. With the cord tightening on her wrists, and his firm ass now resting on her calves, she knew there was little more she could do. She froze to the spot. But not in fear. In her devious mind, she planned to play possum. Bide her time and fight back at an unexpected moment. She was sure she could throw him off. His strong hands roamed over and under her body. Massaging her perfect breasts, centering in on her nipples. Short sharp sensations ran directly to her clit as if they were one. Her body jerked in the slightest of ways as she tried to hide her response to his touch. With her blanket long gone, only her thread bare PJs stood between them. She waited. Building up every ounce of strength she had. Fighting the urge to enjoy her treatment, she tensed herself and bucked her body and his off the bed. It was an epic failure. He simply landed right back where he was. Like poking a wasp nest near a picnic table, she questioned the intelligence of the move.

He shifted his weight to her ankles, pulling down her bottoms as he slid. Leaving her flawless curvaceous ass exposed. He stroked her buttocks showing an almost loving gentleness. She relaxed a little... Prematurely. The first slapping sound and sting were sensed simultaneously as his open hand delivered the first of many parts to this punishment. With every smack, a little yelp emanated from her occluded mouth. Her actions had stirred the beast. And she was paying for it now. Over and over. She felt the heat rush to the area and knew how marked and red she would be. The pain was almost enough to bring tears to her eyes... for most, it would have. But for Adrienne, the reaction was an overwhelming fluid rush to another virtually hair free area. She cursed herself for her kink. And him for exploiting it. He reached over her, selecting the firmest of the seemingly endless supply of pillows on her bed. His hands griped her hips as he raised them and fed the stack under her. She lay helpless, ass raised up and offered to him. Fully knowing her fate.

His fingers spread wide and combed through her hair. Starting from the nape of her neck they slid forward following the contours of her scalp until they reach the top. Slowly and deliberately at first, then harshly he swept up a handful of her hair pulling back hard as she gasped for air. With his other hand pressed firmly on the small of her back, he mounted her, bringing his rock hard cock just millimeters from entry. He began to draw her like a bow. Her back arched to what felt like the breaking point as her hips strained against the stack of cushions. She was entirely his plaything. And there was nothing she could do to prevent the inevitable. Her soaking state now giving away her most secret of desires. To be taken entirely against her will. He hovered. So close she could sense his shaft. Hating herself for feeling this way. Wanting this stranger. Confused that he could know every one of her buttons to push. She could take it no more. She wanted him inside her. Now. Slowly, whimpering as she moved, she began to push back towards him. Giving herself to him. As the tip of his hardness entered her, she moaned out loud with a long drawn out exhale. She was both pleasured and angered that he was probably brimming over with smug self-satisfaction. "Fuck you" she spat with what little defiance she could muster. Knowing he had total control over her. Physically and psychologically. He slowly massaged the back of her neck, rewarding her open wantonness. He began to take over with deeper and deeper strokes. He felt so good. The perfect fit. "Bastard" she muttered trying unsuccessfully to move the gag with her tongue. Making half-hearted attempts to pull away from him had little effect other than irritate him. He took hold of her hair once more, tugged hard up and back. She gasped. Pinning the backs of her arms, then her neck once more. Forcing her face into the mattress. His grip went from one area to another he worked her over, inside and out. The distinctive slapping sound of hard hips against soft buttocks colliding, echoed through the room as her already crimson ass became even more inflamed with every blow. The overstimulation of her pain and pleasure centers made her feel every part the dirty girl that she tried so hard to cover up with her girl-next-door exterior.

His tempo increased as his tight grip on her shifted from place to place all over her body. The weight of him on top of her, pinning her movements as his hard powerful strokes drove his cock into her as if to go through her. She groaned as her ravagement continued. Pounding into her, unrelenting, rocking her body and soul. She tried desperately to fight her feelings of desire but it was no use. As his speed increased, so too did her passion. She was like a cat in heat. Her body was on fire as she felt the beginning of the ultimate insult to her sensibilities. She was going to cum for him. Hard. She was at his mercy and loved the depravity of it all. Her body gave away what her mind tried to hide. Her quickening pulse, racing as her heart felt like it was leaving her chest. Her contractions on his cock, and the way she arched her back to offer herself fully to ever inch he was giving her. She began to cry out, inspiring him to fuck her harder than she had ever had before. The building itself shook as their actions crescendoed. Her legs quivered beneath her as she cried out one last time, squeezing down on him as she came. He slowed his pace, then stopped altogether. Leaving his hard cock inside her. His hands ran over her body, soothing her exertionary pains.

Her rest period was brief. He undid the slip knot of her gag, holding the ends like reigns. Pulling back on them, able to control her head to any direction. He began to pump into her once again. As his pace quickened, she sensed an urgency in his thrusts. The energy from his hips slamming her harder and harder made his entry almost painful as he began to groan deeply. His excitement and passion were infectious. Each of his strokes sending an indirect touch to her clit was having an effect. She sensed another orgasm coming and there was nothing she could do to stop it. She was going to cum a second time for him. And this time she knew he was going to join her. As she cried out in ecstasy, he gripped her hips hard and pounded her with the last ten strokes, rocking her entire body, making her feel little... like a rag doll. He pulled out of her soaked hole, ripped the gag from her lips and drove his cock toward her head. Instinctively, she opened her mouth to receive him. With an animalistic shout his body jerked with the arrival of his orgasm. One last hard slap to her ass triggered her mouth to open wider. She accepted his length almost to the hilt as he spilled his seed onto her tongue. The flood of warm saltiness in her mouth was her welcome reward. She could not deny her feelings of lust and satisfaction. The rush of endorphins was intoxicating. She lay there for some time, unable to move. His body slumped over her as he kissed her shoulder gently. Exhausted, she fell back to sleep as her body throbbed.

When she woke, her hands were free. He had redressed her and there was little evidence that those events had ever happened. But she could still smell their sex, still taste him in her mouth. And she knew who it was. The kiss to her shoulder. His knowledge of her triggers. It all made sense now. She pulled down her pajama bottoms and looked at the welts on her ass. The bruising was coming up nicely as she lay back on her side. She reached for her phone and opened it to look for her first text message of the day. There was nothing.

2 days later, she saw him at work walking the halls. She was shaking as they passed and their eyes met. She looked away not wanting to start a conversation. Knowing that contact would be breaking the rules they had set themselves. But like a child told not to do something, it's all she could think about. She only got another 10 feet passed him when she turned around. Looking at him where he stood, now looking back at her. Her eyes looked down at the floor as she took slow heavy steps making her way back to him. Her fingers laced with his as she pushed him back into the nearest conference room. She closed the door behind her with a tap of her heal and passionately kissed him. Their embrace seemed to last an eternity. She whispered in his ear, "Was that your idea of keeping a promise?" He pulled away slightly and looked at her. A beaming smile crossed his face as he gently rubbed her still sensitive ass. "I don't know what you mean....' He said as his finger tips tried to feel the results of his work through the fabric of her pants.

She smiled, shaking her head. "Dirty... fucking... bastard." Slowly she turned and left the room, looking back only once.

Moments later, he got a text message.

"She's out of town next Saturday night. I'll probably be asleep by midnight... after forgetting to lock the back door."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Adrienne's Ravagement

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds