• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • You Have the Best Toys

You Have the Best Toys

Shelly looked around her clean apartment. The laundry was done, dinner was in a crockpot, everything was neat and tidy. She took the new bag of toys she had shopped for this morning and made sure each piece was in order in the toy box, ready for some play time this evening with Mike. Since she had little sleep the night before because of work and other commitments, she decided to take a shower, shave and a long nap in before what was sure to be an exciting night.

The hot water soothed and relaxed, and each stroke of the razor was almost a sensuous delight. She languidly massaged in her favorite body oil, then drifted off to sleep, dreaming of what she and Mike would do that evening. Her dreams were vivid and real, as though strong hands were stroking her all over and gently restraining her arms and legs. She dreamed that a deep voice asked her "Do you want this? Do you really want this?" and she sighed yes as her dream lover slowly invaded every part of her body.

Shelly woke slowly, feeling the stinging heat drive her from sleep. Little pricks of warmth, on her arms, legs, breasts, belly, circling and circling towards her core. She twitched her hips, wanting the heat there, too.

As she tried to open her eyes, she realized that she was aroused and wet. And blindfolded and tied. Her arms and legs were spread and held with soft cuffs, and a silky band covered her forehead and eyes. Another point of heat hit her, this time in the crease where her thigh met her body, and she moved restlessly on the bed and moaned.

"So you finally decided to join me," a deep, chocolaty voice said, amusement graveling his tones. "I thought you might have been planning to sleep the rest of the night."

Shelly froze, trying to decide what to say. Maybe that hadn't all been a dream.

As her muscles slowly relaxed, Mike kept talking. "I got off of work early, so I decided to come over. When you didn't open the door, I got worried and came on in." The heat continued to sprinkle over her body, and she writhed a little, straining her bonds. "Your house sure does look pretty, all made up with candles everywhere. And surprise, surprise, what was waiting for me on the bed but you, all wrapped up in a sheet. And nothing else. And your toy chest was unlocked and open. I just had to peek."

Oh no, the toy chest. She had finished putting everything away before her nap....this wasn't how she had meant to introduce the new items in the toy chest. "Oh," she said weakly.

"And once I peeked, I just couldn't help but play. You have such cool toys, Shelly." The stinging heat continued dripping over her body, coating her nipples and breasts. Each little movement now left a sensation trail where the heat had passed. She couldn't hold in a moan as she twitched in response to the new sensations. Mike's lovely voice was moving around the room as he circled the bed. She fleetingly wondered which of her toys he had seen. Had he looked found everything? He continued talking as she thought distractedly.

"I wasn't sure what sort of people actually bought some of this stuff, buttercup. I mean, a butt plug? Really? It's only a little one, but I never thought you went that way." The thought made her anus clench, and she realized that it was full. That hadn't been a dream after all. A drop of heat on her ribs made her arch, and she gasped at the sensations. "Oh, didn't realize it was in, did you?" She gasped shallowly, almost ready to come just from what he was doing to her already, and feeling his voice travel through her body.

She wondered what he was doing to make that heat. As she got hotter and hotter, so did the burn. "I just love candles. They are so pretty, and have so many uses." A whiff of myrrh drifted to her nose as he moved past her side, and she realized he was dropping wax on her splayed body. "You look good enough to eat—all pink underneath a layer of frosting."

A swipe of his tongue against the bottom of her foot made her lurch and shriek. "Always did have sensitive feet, didn't you?" he mused, lifting her foot slightly and firmly rubbing the sides of her heel. Her brain started to melt from the waves of feeling riding up her body. Her core was clenching in time with his rubbing, and she couldn't stop rolling her hips. "Oh, baby, you look really hot. I should check your temperature." With that as her warning, he gently replaced her foot then shoved two fingers into her pussy and pulsed a roughly textured thumb over her clit.

Shelly came apart in a million pieces, with the blood ringing in her ears all she could hear. She floated back into her body to feel a gentle licking cleaning her juices from her core. "So sweet" Mike groaned.

"But I didn't tell you could come, did I?" She lazily shook her head, barely able to concentrate on his words. "But I didn't tell you you couldn't either." Mike paused, and she felt his gaze as she continued to slowly shake her head once again. "Your punishment will be to come until I get tired," he declared.

"Oh my--" was all Shelly could sigh when the butt plug started to pulse slowly. Her belly began to clench helplessly in response. The wax once again began to drip over her body, but this time it was concentrated on her groin area. First a drop on the inner thigh, then lower belly, then on her labia, then the crease in the juncture. Each spot seemed more sensitive than the last, until she was nothing but gasps and twitches. Then the wax began dripping straight on her clit, and the variations in heat brought her closer and closer to orgasm. Mike thrust thick fingers into her, turned the pulsing plug higher and told her "Come! Now!" She helplessly shattered again, and the waves of feeling were pushed higher and higher by Mike's thrusts and the pumping of the plug.

After an endless time of pure sensation, Shelly came back to find herself still in the bed. She was untied, and curled over her knees in a ball. Mike was positioned behind her, gently thrusting his rock hard dick against her dripping, wax covered cunt. He gently ran his fingers over her body, playing with her nipples and sensitive spots as she came back to herself.

Slowly, every so slowly, her body began to respond again. Shelly could not keep in her moans, as with every new feeling she began to spiral up again. Mike fisted his hand in her hair and gently pulled her head up. She could see them in the mirror on the wall, his muscular body wrapped around her, her eyes glazed with passion. She tried to turn her head to look at him, but he tightened his grip and the sting made her melt against him as she looked back at the mirror.

"I'm going to fill you so full that you will be able to do nothing but think of me and what I'm doing to you," he murmured. She wanted to tell him that she was already there, but she couldn't speak. "When you come this time, I want you to say my name. Do you hear me?" She couldn't respond, she just leaned into him. He tightened his grip in her hair. "Do you hear me? Say yes." She nodded her head as far as it could go, but it wasn't good enough.

"Words," he ground out, and bit her on the back of her neck. "Yes" Shelly sighed, as her core heated and began to drip.

Mike drew his dick through the wetness, smearing it along the length as well as her thighs. He did this again and again, and every time it pushed against her clit she groaned. "You like that, don't you," he asked, then bit her again on the neck. "Yes," she sighed.

His arm wrapped around her waist, and his hand stretched down and began to peel the wax off of her mound and clit. The warmth and pulling pain were almost as good as when the wax had been going on, and she rose higher. Now each pass with his dick was a sharper, brighter feeling and her orgasm was getting nearer and nearer. She almost couldn't breathe, each gasp was shallow and panting, almost more of the whine of a bitch in heat than a proper sound.

Mike grasped her breasts and pulled on the nipples, awakening them once again to tightly gathered peaks. He then pulled her arms from her sides and placed them in front of her body. He grabbed her hips and pulled them into the air, forcing her head down onto her arms. He looked down at her upraised ass, bared to him, and leaned down and suckled on Shelly's clit. She gasped and moaned "Mike, Mike" and then screamed it as he bit down lightly on her clit and she came.

While the shocks were still cascading through her, he pulled her hips to the proper angle and thrust straight in, right up to his balls. He held still for a moment, feeling her muscles pulse around him. Then he pulled almost all the way out, and thrust in again. The stimulus built Shelly's orgasm, and she began to climb once again. She was gasping in time with each thrust, and was obviously about to come again. He began to thrust faster, with a hip roll that passed his glans over the spot that made her gasp the hardest. The tension continued to build until he shifted his hand to under her and touched her clit. She shattered, and the contractions pulled him over, and she faded out to the sound of herself screaming "Mike!"

Shelly once again woke to the sensation of warmth. But this feeling was all over and gentle. She slowly opened her eyes and looked around. She was propped against Mike's chest in her bathtub, with the jets going softly around them. He was gently washing her with a soft cloth, easing the remnants of wax off of her skin. "That was....I don't even have words," she slurred.

"Oh, so you liked it, did you?" his voice was amused again, and the deep sounds made her shudder slightly.

"Yeah, you could say that," she said on a sigh, leaning back against him and letting him clean her up.

"Thanks for inviting me over, Shelly. You always have the best toys."

Shelly laughed gently, feeling it over her whole body and responded "The pleasure was all mine."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • You Have the Best Toys

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 131 milliseconds