• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Ana in Action

Ana in Action

I had fantasized about him for months. I just wanted to know what it was luck to have him pulsing inside me, to feel his body pressed against mine in sheer lust. I just had no idea that it would actually come about and that my wife would be the hook up. You see, Jim has been one of my wife's drinking buddies since their college days. I had heard from one of our girlfriends how good he was, and I wanted to find out for myself. You see, I am a bisexual crossdresser and was completely infatuated with the idea of pleasuring Jim to no end, I wanted him bad.

So, when my wife walked in on me with my dildo buried to the hilt inside my pussy and moaning his name, I was caught red handed. Now, the two of them had never been an item, Jim was hairy and that is one of my wife's big dislikes, which is why she loves my smooth body. I could overlook the hair because I wanted him so bad. There was nothing special about him, he knew about me being a bi cd, which didn't bother me. It must have been his pheromones that made me moan.

Anyways, I was smitten with desire. After catching me in the act with my dildo, April never said a word, which was odd. She always has an opinion on everything. A couple months later I found out why. Jim had been going through a severe dry spell of no female companionship and was hurting. Well, as it turns out they had a drinking night scheduled for the same night as one of my social outings with the other "girls". She told me before I left that she would have a surprise waiting for me when I came home. I almost didn't leave, I love surprises.

Me and the girls went to the local hotspot and had a really good evening; I had a nice buzz going on when I was dropped off at home. Then I remembered my surprise. I noticed Jim was still there, which wasn't unusual, he usually would crash in our spare room. The lights were still on so I assumed they were still drinking. Now, Jim had never before seen me dressed, so this was going to be interesting. I walked into the house and was greeted very loudly by two drunkards. They were completely toast. April introduced me to Jim as Ana, which caught me off guard; Ana is my femme name. I thought she would just tell Jim it was me and be done with it. Now things got interesting.

He immediately began sizing me up, I felt like I was on display for sale, I got very horny. I am nothing fantastic when dressed, I just dress for my body and try to be fashionable. Jim immediately changed his attitude and tried to straighten up. I greeted them both with a peck on the cheek which my wife eyeballed the whole time. Being that close to Jim and feeling his body heat made my situation even worse. I announced that I was going to the kitchen to grab a glass of wine, and offered to bring something back. April followed me in there without hesitation.

She began by saying "surprise!!". I didn't understand what she was talking about.

"I set this all up for you my little tart" she said to me.

I was dumbstruck. Here she was offering up one of her closest friends for my sexual pleasure.

"The only condition," she announced, "is that I get to watch the two of you and that he does not know who you really are".

This could be difficult but I readily agreed. This was my hottest fantasy come true. Now I would take a different approach with Jim. I followed April back to the living room where she told Jim that I was the girl she had been telling him about. She had told him that I was staying in town for a short time and that she knew me from high school, so she had invited me over to hang out with the two of them. A grin spread across his face that reminded me of the Cheshire cat. I sat next to him on the couch and we engaged in small talk while my wife sat back and watched intently.

It wasn't too long before his hand was on my thigh. It felt wonderful. I remember how the warmth of his touch made my body quiver. I was so excited. All I could think about were the possibilities tonight could bring.

We talked for a few minutes more, and when he hadn't made another move....I did. I leaned over and kissed him full on the lips. That was all it took. He pulled me to him and I melted. His lips were warm and soft, his hands on me were firm yet gentle. I nearly swooned from excitement. His tongue made love to my mouth in a passionate kiss. I felt his hand sliding down my back to encase an ass cheek. He gave it a gentle squeeze and started rubbing my ass. I actually let out a whimper that caused him to stop.

"Anything wrong?" he asked.

"No", I replied, "everything is perfect."

At this point we both looked over and saw April masturbating herself while watching us make out. She immediately told us "Keep the show on, I want to see you two fuck."

I told Jim that would not be possible and used the time of the month excuse, but, he could fuck my ass if he wanted. He was more than agreeable, but I wanted his cock in my mouth first. While he was kissing on my neck and ears, I managed to get his pants undone and freed his beautiful cock. I couldn't believe how gorgeous it looked to me. Not too long but nice and fat. He was already dripping. I pushed him back on the couch and began kissing and sucking down to that beautiful sight. I could tell he was going to be over fast, and I really wanted him in my ass. So, I took him in my mouth and got him sloppy wet and lubed up. I gave him some quick bobs and then began sucking on his balls. They were so full I thought they would explode. With April moaning, Jim moaning and my slurping noises, we sounded like an orgy instead of just three horny people.

I left Jim on the couch, hiked my skirt up and pulled down my panties, while keeping my own little girl concealed. I slid his pole right into my ass on the first go. I gasped as he slid in and I felt my pussy stretch. I got past that first moment and was I heaven. I started bouncing up and down on his lap impaling myself wildly on his cock. I could see my wife looking right at me in amazement. I guess she never realized what a cockslut I really was. I began stroking my cock in time to my bounces on his cock, and in minutes all three of us came near simultaneously. It was awesome to hear all of us in the throes of passion together, with Jims cock buried in my pussy. It felt like it lasted forever instead of a matter of seconds. I collapsed back on Jim as he went limp inside me. His juices began to run out of my pussy. I reached around behind me and scooped up a dollop on my finger and cleaned it off while he and my wife watched, then I remember getting up and passing out in my bed, completely exhausted. The next day would have to wait.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Ana in Action

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 132 milliseconds