• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Maid Wife Ch. 03

Maid Wife Ch. 03

12

Arriving at his work mates' home Jim wondered if he should just keep on driving past but somehow managed to walk to the door and ring the bell.

"Hi Jim, glad you could make it." The large man shook his hand in a warm grip obviously unaware that Jim had taken his wife a few days ago.

One hurdle was over but what would it be like meeting Melody again.

"Hello Jim. It's nice to meet you after all the good things my husband has said about you. He is so pleased with you taking over the office on such short notice, he can get away that much sooner." Melody laughed, hiding the embarrassment behind a smile. It was unnerving talking to this young man who had taken her in her own home, like a secret affair it had to be kept confidential. She had to pretend not to know anything about it herself and having to act as though it never happened was a strain.

Despite the naughty secret she was happy not having been hypnotised for the last two weeks. When Angus started his travels she would be left in peace, without the worry of telling her husband that she knew what he had been doing to her the last two years. The problem of telling him had only arisen with the fear that a stranger might take advantage of her as Jim had.

Jim thought Melody looked radiant. Obviously dressed and decorated without a man's influence she looked more attractive than when he had seen her last. How that could be possible Jim couldn't work out, the subtle female differences were beyond him. Perhaps it was the smile that shone from an inner contentment or maybe it was that he knew she wore stockings under that captivating dress. No cleavage was revealed and it was long yet more alluring.

As they sat with an aperitif Jim looked around the ordinary room hardly able to believe anything unusual had happened in that very lounge two weeks ago. Trying to put it out of his mind he concentrated on making small talk.

"So when are you off Angus?" He asked.

"Tomorrow morning. I have a flight to Canada then a local train to Vancouver to pick up the Rockies Special."

"Don't get him started on all that. I thought he was going to take me with him only I'm pleased to say it's to be a solitary adventure. Excuse me but I need to see to dinner. Just don't bore the young man, try to think of something else for a change." Melody teased her husband on the way out of the door.

"Didn't she mind you going?" Jim asked.

"No. Not at all! She seemed relieved, not just from avoiding a boring trip on trains for a couple of months. She seemed to be glad to see me gone. I guess we've been married long enough to need some space. How are you set up here in town, still in that crummy motel room? Well, why don't you move in here until you find an apartment? It would make me feel better if you were keeping an eye on the place and looking out for Melody. This neighbourhood looks nice but you never know who's wondering around." Angus suggested.

Jim protested but before he could get really going on a list of excuses Melody called them into the dinning room.

Melody choked on a potato when Angus mentioned his idea; quickly recovering she scolded her husband. "I'm sure Jim would rather have his own space. It's just the thought of you paying out for a hotel room that's inspired this idea. Angus doesn't like to spend money needlessly."

"She's a good cook, there's plenty of room here and it's a good security measure." Angus looked mindfully at Jim, with a slight frown. "He's not involved with anyone and will be too busy for late nights out with the boys, besides the guys in the office are too old or too married to be much fun. You could still claim your motel room on expenses from head office." Angus winked at Jim. It seemed he wouldn't take no for an answer.

After dinner the two men sipped port in the lounge mellowing. "Jim. If you were here you could keep an eye on her for me. Just in case the hypnosis causes a problem. I don't think it will, but, in an emergency there needs to be someone here to look out for her. Just say yes."

Jim thought about it and the idea began to grow on him. "Alright, I'll see how it goes." He could always move out while Angus was away and felt sure Melody wouldn't object when he did.

Melody was worried by the idea of Jim moving in not just because she was looking forward to having her own space. So far she hadn't thought what to do with so-called free time and what was space anyway. Although Jim knew the password he couldn't use it until she was hypnotised and no one but Angus knew the phrase to put her under. It meant she was safe yet there was a pleasant awareness of a little danger agreeing to him staying.

***

Next morning Jim carried a suitcase into the house, containing the meagre possessions brought to town. Everything from the apartment at home was in storage. He'd made that arrangement over the phone since learning he was to stay at the branch office. So what now? Melody seemed a little distant, slightly nervous about a stranger invading her home. He was travelling light so it would be easy to back out of the arrangement and find another motel room

"What have you done to your neck?" He asked.

"Oh! I must have slept awkwardly. Would you like a coffee?" She asked, meaning to escape to the kitchen out of his way. She knew it was from tension; the awkwardness of having Jim in the house. Somehow she was going to manoeuvre him out or perhaps arrange a vacation for herself, somewhere warm and relaxing with attentive staff.

He followed her not feeling comfortable just plonking himself down in the lounge waiting to be served. Perhaps this wasn't such a good idea after all. "Can I help?"

Hearing his voice sp close behind her she dropped a cup into the sink. 'I must be more on edge than I realised.' She thought.

Deciding to make her feel more at ease Jim whispered the phrase into her ear. He watched her straighten with both arms at her sides, a neutral expression upon her face. She seemed to be waiting for something and it wasn't a train.

Melody inwardly gasped. 'No! How did he find that out?' She was suddenly so terribly vulnerable in a too familiar hypnotic trance. 'What will he do to me?' She dare not imagine. This state had been deepened over months of practice with her husband until it had become irresistible. At the moment he couldn't command her to do anything but she was powerless to run away and hide from him. What made it so galling was that she had inadvertently revealed the password that would enable him to order her about. She was powerless to prevent him saying it. All he had to do now was say the password and she would be completely under his control.

Jim spoke the password and contemplated on what to do next. "Sit on that chair. Try to relax."

Melody was surprised for this wasn't expected at all. She was still wearing clothes, which was some small comfort. As ordered she tried to relax with his hands massaging her neck. They drifted around her shoulders gripping stiff muscles easing them. The inner tension was melting away too.

"You will be relaxed around me." Jim ordered her. He thought for a moment trying to get the words right. "You will enjoy having me here and will be happy to share your home with me." He emphasised the words you and me. "Even when not hypnotised you will be pleased to see me and want me to be here. When I bring you round you will remember the massaging and not be surprised at it happening and look forward to another massage."

Jim stepped back from her and uttered another phrase to bring her round.

Melody twisted her neck slowly back and forth. "Wow! You have a magic touch. I feel so relaxed and my neck feels just great." She remembered everything as usual as her husband had neglected to tell her to forget these hypnotic episodes assuming she wouldn't remember. Still, she did feel calm and the ache was gone. Perhaps he wasn't going to take advantage of her; after all she was older than him, too old, not attractive to a young man. Despite knowing it was the influence of a hypnotic order she felt relaxed and this was a good start to his moving in. The start of what exactly would have to be discovered.

"I had better make that coffee." She smiled. "Just take your things upstairs. I've made the bed and cleared the room. Just let me know if you need anything."

In the lounge she relaxed with a mug of white coffee, no sugar, like his. "Tell me about yourself, I don't know you at all." They talked finding little in common yet plenty to laugh about. He volunteered to take care of the garden but a gardener came in once a week and the house was well decorated and maintained.

"You can look after me then." She said, flushing with embarrassment at the look of amusement he returned.

"Well I can do that for sure. Do you have plans for this evening?" He said.

A little thrill coursed through her body at the thought of what he was hinting at. It was no surprise that her thoughts turned to that naughty evening and her eyes turned to the spot where she had been bent over displaying herself so wantonly. "Not really. I've got to get used to having all my time to myself." She said hesitantly.

He uttered the phrase once more watching her rise from the armchair to stand vacantly before him. Without hesitation he spoke the password. "Now let's get you changed into something more comfortable. You look good in those jeans and tee shirt but much better in a dress. Or perhaps it's what you wear underneath that is so alluring."

She followed him upstairs in a state of excitement no longer able to feel afraid of him. It was disconcerting to know he had ordered her to feel relaxed and happy to be in his company but there was nothing she could do about that, or anything else.

'Damn!' She thought, 'he's going through my wardrobe.' It would have given her at least some leeway if he had just told her to wear a dress whereas now he was going to find the naughty outfits Angus had bought for her.

"Well that's sexy. That's the maid's outfit you wore the first time I was here. What's this then? You have a collection of corsets hidden away at the back." Soon the bed was filled with discarded garments. "You can try these on while I decide which is best. Now this is interesting. Three draws of underwear. Start with this and select the appropriate underwear." He said, holding up a skimpy dress.

Stripping off the sensible clothes she felt so very vulnerable and embarrassed. It wouldn't have been so bad wearing something, even the old unmatched bra and panties would have been better than nothing. His eyes on her body as she bent over the draws rummaging through for something reasonable to wear underneath left her feeling humiliated.

She squeezed her thighs together in an attempt to hide at least something from his gaze.

"No that's far too dreary. Find something racy, exciting."

A red half cup bra with matching thong came to hand as though by magic and before she could bury it in the pile he told her it was perfect. Trying to remain calm and maintain some dignity she dressed only to feel it was a strip tease in reverse. The look in his eyes told her plainly he liked what he saw. It was as though she had just gift wrapped her body as a present for him until he was ready to strip off the packaging and play with it. Every scything movement of stocking clad thighs, every bounce of her breasts in the little bra seemed to emphasise the feeling of being his toy. The indignity was all the more shaming on becoming excited and ready for him to use her.

In the dinning room she served lunch waiting on him as she had that first evening. The compliments on her cooking were thoughtful but it was the light touches to her thighs and bottom that were captivating her attention. It was impossible not to become excited and wanting more.

"You had better call me, Sir. While we are alone of course, otherwise carry on calling me Jim. If anyone calls just behave normally as though you weren't hypnotised but remember to obey me."

"Yes Sir." She answered demurely. The significance of his words flooded her with alarm. He obviously intended to keep her hypnotised for some time. Angus had never gotten around to keeping her like this for a whole day, just a couple of hours playing around in the evening. The mention of someone calling while so helpless was frightening. Up until then she had been excited at what he might do with her not thinking it through at all. It was stupid to be in this vulnerable position where a young man was in complete control of her in her own home.

The touch of his hand on a near bare bottom, gently stroking it, calmed her. The sensuousness of it drove away the fretful thoughts. The little thong could so easily be pushed aside and it became a frustrating tease that he didn't.

It was driving her mad being kept in a state of arousal all day. When was he going to finish what he had started? Every time she caught sight of herself in the filmy little dress it brought a thrill. Bending over to show off the thong or bending over him revealing a deep cleavage was so naughty it was making her wet.

When close he would reach out and pet her, stroking her sensitized flesh with light fingertip brushes. A nipple accidentally slipped out for him to pinch then smoothly caress the breast back in leaving her pulse pounding. When he cupped her sex in one hand she nearly came but that was all she managed; to come so close yet never reach a climax was almost painful.

"Put these on I found them in your wardrobe." He told her.

The high heels were slipped over stocking clad feet and as she did he purposefully separated her legs to examine her. He could feel how wet she was and that mortified her.

"Tell me how you feel, right here." He asked cupping her between the legs.

She squirmed at the lewd suggestion knowing she had to answer however intimate and revealing it would be. "Wet, Sir."

"That's avoiding the issue. What do you want right here?" He demanded.

The words fluttered from her lips before she could think of a less damning reply. "I want you, Sir. I want to come. Please Sir, let me come. Make me come. Let me have your cock in there." Ashamed at revealing such private thoughts, as well as the lurid words she used to express them, she looked down at the floor in embarrassment.

Jim studied her thinking she was either a submissive by nature or had been brought to this state after so long being dominated under hypnosis. Well it didn't mater much either way. He was going to give her what she wanted eventually. He wanted her right there on the floor in the kitchen, right now. He took a deep breath and steadied himself.

"Follow me." He commanded.

Eagerly she trotted after him on high heels into the hall. He steadied her climb of the stairs with a hand to her bottom. Without being told she led the way into the bedroom. "Crawl onto the bed on hands and knees." He ordered.

On his back he slipped between her legs looking up at her sex. Pulling the thong to one side he kissed her gently then sucked. It felt as though he was pulling her inside out. Her legs trembled. He moved on up the bed to pull the dress down uncovering a nipple, which he grasped between his teeth. When he licked the other she almost cried with anticipation until he sucked it into his mouth. She twisted her hips luxuriating in the feelings trembling through her breasts and chest. He moved upward to look into her eyes. Her focus was lost with tears of pleasure blurring everything. He nibbled upon her lips reminding her of what he had done between her legs, re-igniting the sensations.

"Sit up. Lower yourself onto me." He casually told her.

So deep was the longing she wouldn't have needed to be hypnotised for there was no way to resist her body demanding attention. It demanded satisfaction and on contact with his hardness all strength seemed to give way. She fell upon him burying it deep inside her body feeling all of it, feeling it expanding to fill her right up. He arched his back strongly lifting her to reach so much further she thought it was filling her belly.

"Move up and down. You know what to do." He encouraged.

She didn't know what to do from experience, having never tried anything but a missionary position but all she knew was that she wanted his cock inside her. She pushed with her legs lifting her sex to the head of his penis then let her weight drop upon it once more only this time it reached deeper. The movements became faster and more frantic.

A gust of breath left her throat with a sound of a wailing wolf. It was so tight and deep within her body she felt every juddering movement as he came. She responded with a whimper for at last she too was coming. Exploding with a star burst of nerves tingling outward from her sex the orgasm was all consuming. Down both legs ripples of lightning scorched taught nerves, over her stomach ripples of heat throbbed. Her chest heaved once then her whole body tensed. His slightest quiver sending sensations that seemed too powerful to be withstood, her whole mind telling her to freeze, don't move, hold on to it.

She clenched her thighs, learning to tighten inner muscles too, attempting to hold on to his retreating form. She didn't need more, she just needed to feel him inside; she craved for it there. Collapsing onto his chest she felt him clasp her body tightening the two into one.

They fell asleep as one until she opened her eyes to see he too was coming round. She lay there not wanting to move not wanting to be free of his arms.

"Let's shower." He murmured.

Together they soaped their bodies with soft suds cleaning the sweat of the intense activity away.

He was hungry and she was eager to please. No longer conscious of the brief outfit, nor bothered by the loss of underwear, she wantonly nuzzled against him whenever a hand closed upon her. The evening was spent this way in the dining room then in the lounge where she kneeled at his feet contentedly awaiting his command.

That night she enjoyed his wanting her and his need matched hers in return. Less frantic yet as satisfying they made love.

Sunday arrived with the joy of knowing he was there. He dressed her in a more flowing feminine dress, still without underwear except suspenders and stockings yet she was pleased for her body to be available to his slightest whim. It was a lazy day with them content to merely be together. Working on chores around the house brought the feeling that she wanted to be back beside him letting him tease her body.

In the afternoon she was working through each room in the house collecting wastebaskets ending up in the garden emptying them into a bin.

"Hi! How are you getting on without Angus?" A neighbour asked, leaning over the fence.

She smiled, startled from a reverie, not knowing what to say. "I'll push the rubbish-bin into the street for you. It's collection day Monday, tomorrow." He said, as though she might have forgotten.

Ordered to behave normally she did just that within the limits of being hypnotised. "Thanks Howard but Angus has arranged everything as usual. He arranged for someone to stay, to take care of things. Jim will move it out later." She said noticing he was looking at her with a curious look upon his face.

With the sun shining low her shadow was cast upon the fence as a silhouette of her body. The sun was shining right through the thin summer dress and she inwardly cringed. He was sure to see the suspender belt and she had been standing with her legs apart balancing the wastebasket ready to tip it. Without panties or bra the dress was nothing more than a thin veil over her naked body. It wasn't the cool afternoon air that had her nipples standing to attention it was the constant stimulation.

He kept her talking, or rather listening, while his eyes roved from between her legs to her breasts and back. She couldn't move. So used to being ordered by another she waited for him to let her go. As much as she wanted to she just couldn't take the initiative. The voice of his wife crashed over the fence and as though caught stealing apples he scurried off with a hasty farewell. Relieved at escaping the embarrassing situation she escaped back to the kitchen and smiled a little impish grin.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Maid Wife Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 48 milliseconds