• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Superman Series: First Meeting

Superman Series: First Meeting

She sits alone at a table sipping her 7up with orange juice; casually watching the door. As she waits patiently she continues to roll around in her head what will happen next, how will she know for sure it's him when he walks in? Just then she spots him through the window of the glass door just before he pushes the doors open to enter the restaurant. She thinks to herself "it has to be him". The hair, the eyes, he's even wearing those sandals he likes. Nervously yet with confidence she quickly walks to the door and places a hand on his elbow.

"Is that you?" she says in a low voice, only loud enough for him to hear.

Startled he catches her eyes. "Yes" he replies, confused by the unexpected meeting.

"Did anyone else see you come in?" she asks with an inviting smile.

"No, but I'm supposed to meet friends in an hour. I showed early", he replies now genuinely curious as to what she has in mind.

"Perfect, I'm not expected for an hour either. Come with me."

She grabs him by the hand and leads him to a secluded area of the restaurant. It appears to be an old employee locker room that hasn't been used for quite some time. Before he can even question what they are doing she kisses him passionately pressing his body against the wall. Her right hand has already made its way to the band of his shorts. As he looks down he is amazed to see she has already tactfully slid down his shorts to reveal the boxer-briefs underneath.

"Are you ready for me?" she coos as she parts the front of the boxer-briefs to reveal what she desires.

He tries to answer but is mesmerized by the view. She is not what he expected. He knew she had red hair and hazel eyes. Yes he knew her to be younger, but by the way they had talked he had imagined a vixen in a red dress. This was a sweet faced girl with light angelic freckles. Her red hair was tucked behind her ears and flowed down her back with some lying in front just long enough to cover where he envisioned her nipples to be. Her doe like eyes looked up at him with a school-girl type innocence. Then there was her mouth. He becomes fixated on it, because with her hand already making contact he now knows what is to come.

She opens the front of his boxer briefs just enough to make contact with the head. She kisses it seductively; lightly at first then as he starts to grow she adds a bit more pressure into the kiss. As he is becoming erect she slides the boxer-briefs over and down his legs. She has been waiting and fantasizing about this moment for too long; overwhelmed by all of the wonderful things she wants to do to him, but knows she has to pace herself so that they can enjoy this possible, once-in-a-lifetime moment to its fullest.

She begins by holding him in one hand while licking him all around from base to tip like a delicious ice-cream cone. With each lick the sensations become more intense until she settles on the sensitive underside. A long intent lick this time with greater pressure causing him to become completely aroused with the dull ache that means there is no turning back.

She begins kissing the head again, this time not light tender kisses as before but slightly open mouth kisses giving way to her warm breath and wet tongue. One final kiss on the very tip then she opens her mouth even more. She takes in just the head, then a bit more with a slight bob taking in a little more each time until she has all of him in her mouth. "Mmmmm" she purrs. Her hum causes tingling vibrations all over. Her right hand tenderly massages his scrotum intensifying the feeling of penetration. She continues to suck in and out, in and out giving him the idea that this is how he will finish.

He closes his eyes and utters out a slight moan surprising both of them. She pulls completely off. Now with her mouth open she slides her lips completely around him all the way to the base, but barely touching. Once at the bottom her lips close tightly and suck hard until she reaches the top again. He is startled by the change in sensation and opens his eyes to watch. She does is it again this time as she gets to the top of the shaft she stops about 1/3 down focusing her tongue on the sweet spot on the underside just beneath the head. The suckling becomes more and more intense causing him to unconsciously he place his hand on her head.

She becomes in tune with his breathing, his near silent moans, and the gentle stroking of his hand on her hair. She understands how sensitive he has become and starts to follow the rhythm his body is telling her, suckling slowly, then faster and faster until he utters those words she's been longing to hear, "I'm going to cum!"

She takes him completely in her mouth allowing him to instinctually thrust. She can feel the throbbing pulsations of his orgasmic explosion on her lips and taste the warm cum on her tongue. "Mmmmm", she purrs once again. She swallows as she slowly brings her mouth to the tip. He is extremely sensitive; so she tries not to over-stimulate, but at the same time she wants to enjoy the taste and feel of him for the last few moments.

She can tell by the tilt back of his head and the curl of his toes that this is an experience he will not soon forget. She pulls up his boxer-briefs and shorts for him to give him a moment to recover, then looks up allowing her eyes to meet his again. A simple wink and a sweet smile is all she gives.

As she stands back up to meet him face to face, she can tell that he is still surprised by the encounter. Pleased she smiles again deviously and takes hold of his right hand. Leaning to one side she whispers seductively in his ear, "You have no idea how long I've been waiting to do that. I have so longed to have your cock in my mouth and to know that I was the one to make you cum."

With this it is his hand that she slides below within her shorts. He can feel the heat radiating and is amazed by the wetness that has succumbed her thong panties. "All I want is to please you," she continues. Once she is sure he has felt her excitement she starts to bring his hand back out.

Noticing the withdrawal he slips one finger inside and slowly begins stroking her now engorged G-spot. "No" he states clearly. "I want to please you just as well."

Now almost embarrassed she exclaims, "I didn't do this with the expectation of a return." I would never want to put you in a place where you feel obligated."

This time he is the one that smiles and jovially shakes his head. His kisses begin with one on her mouth; then he starts to work down, seductively kissing under her ears and on to her neck.

"How does he know my neck is my weakness," she thinks to herself as her knees begin to buckle.

Feeling her start to melt he walks her backwards to a couch he noted in the opposite corner. "Trust me" he says.

She sits down on the couch just as surprised by his actions as he must have been of hers. Her black cross over shirt makes for easy access to the supple ivory breasts below. He pulls back the left side and kisses lightly then more aggressively; licking and sucking delicately on her petite nipples; when finished moving to the right breast caressing and tantalizing with as much attention.

In her mind she is overcome by the fact that this is actually happening. Her fantasies have kept her awake at night and yet could not compare to the sensations that were surging through her body with each touch he makes.

The kisses continue down past her navel until he reaches the top of her shorts. Instinctively she lifts to allow him to remove her clothing. He places one hand on each knee and slides his hands in opening her legs to the delight he too has fantasized about. Aware of her level of arousal and her sensitivity he starts to kiss again, this time on the inner left thigh, then the right. Each kiss is seductive and passionate to the best that he can. He longs to taste her, but wants to ensure that her entire body is awakened and enjoys the experience.

Her body tingles in places she never knew she had. She wants him to lick her so badly, but is too shy to make the request. All she can say is "please". Almost breathless she begs him again, "Please!" She can feel the warmth of his breath and the touch of his hands as they work their way in.

He begins by kissing her now engorged lips and uses two fingers and his tongue to part the way. Slow intentional licks starting below her clit with the occasional tongue thrust inside. His tongue works its way up lightly flicking her clit before kissing and then vigorously sucking it. A sudden craving for strawberries and whip cream comes to his mind as her flavor reminds him of warm delectable waffles. He continues to work his tongue up and down her slit; focusing great attention to her now well pronounced clit.

She looks down to watch him, still amazed that it is actually him nestled between her thighs. Her entire body is awake and alive relishing in every touch, kiss, and lick he makes. The sensation becomes so intense she has no choice but to rest her head back to allow the pleasure to take over. Low moans escape her lips and her body begins to writhe and squirm in response to him.

Noting her change in motion he grabs firmly on to her hips by wrapping his arms around the outside of her thighs. He pulls her closer to him and buries his face in; devouring her as if she is a rare delicacy he may never have again.

The familiar ache takes over; making her helpless to the ecstasy that is now engulfing every inch of her body. "Oh my God," she pants, over and over... louder and louder. Instinctively she places her hand on his head and forces her hips up. Wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure comes over her causing her to yell out in an explosive scream.

He holds on tightly to her hips as she thrusts upwards. He can't help but smile knowing that he made her lose control in such a way as he finishes by savoring the orgasmic juices flowing from her.

After such erotic pleasure her body is exhausted yet has one last yearning that must be satisfied. "I want you inside me," she moans. "I need you," she pleads.

She sits up and leans forward to meet him. She kisses him, this time not lightly or delicately, but desperately. Tasting herself on his lips is so delightful that she doesn't want to stop. She pulls him forward and on top of her; her chest is heaving with excitement and pure ravenous desire.

He too longed to feel the warmth of her surrounding him. With a hand on each leg he lifts and turns her body to allow him to slide easily between her thighs.

She doesn't know how or when he removed his own clothing, nor does she care. All she knows is that she is enjoying the feel of his skin on hers. She allows her hands to wander starting with his arms, over his chest, and down his back. As she runs her hands lower she stops stunned as she feels the thrust of him inside. Her eyes roll back and she bites her bottom lip. She knew he had a magnificent cock from the oral play earlier, but her dreams didn't do justice to how wonderful he feels inside. Her whole body aches with a hunger for him that is unexplainable.

Whatever control she had maintained is now gone. She locks her eyes on his and smiles deviously. In the back of her mind she recalls the times of pleasing herself with this exact moment in mind, "Touch me, Kiss me, Lick me, Fuck me!" she repeats.

He smiles back recalling reading these exact words before. Although unsure at first he is now certain that this angelic looking woman truly was the vixen he had imagined her to be. "An angel in life and a devil in the bed." "Yes those were her exact words," he thinks to himself.

"You are a naughty little thing aren't you?" he questions.

"I can be sweet if you want me to." She replies. With this she wraps her thighs around him forcing him to turn over.

She sits proudly on top of him. With a quick wink she crosses her arms over and grabs the bottom of her shirt. In one efficient motion she removes her shirt overhead dropping it on the floor next to them. Doing this she reveals her beautiful Hershey Kiss shaped breasts. She does not have a large bosom, but they are big enough to fill his hand or mouth.

She slides her hands across his chest and up his arms holding both hands over his head. She kisses his mouth again this time gently biting his lower lip. She kisses him along his ears whispering to him again. "I can be sweet if you want me to."

Feeling the thrust from below and the pulsations within she can tell that although he may have tried to be a gentleman before he wants nothing more than to have an explosive experience that only she can supply. "Tell me" she starts, "tell me what you want."

She places one hand on each side of him and leans her body over inches away from his. This is not all about her. She wants this experience to be everything he has ever imagined. "You have given me so much pleasure, from allowing me to suck your wonderful cock to licking my pussy until I screamed." "I will do anything for you." "Cowgirl, reverse, you on top, us on the floor, against the wall, doggy style, just tell me and I'll do it!" She pleads.

He looks back up with her with complete sincerity. "I just want you."

"Me?" she questions.

"Yes you. I want to experience you, here, now, as we are and wherever this leads."

Still confused, but content by his answer she leans down and kisses him. She then sits up and begins to ride him slowly, watching his eyes. As they start to grow she leans her head back and enjoys the sensation of him inside of her.

His view of her is a stunning one. The lighting behind gives her an angelic glow; accentuating the soft ivory of her skin, the suppleness of her breasts, and her hair cascading behind her back, lightly touching his legs. He can't resist but to run his hands up and down her frame, fondling her nipples and groping her breasts. As the intensity grows he moves his hands down to her hips, gaining control of her motion.

Noticing this change she sits back up and looks him again in the eyes. Feeling the orgasm grow within herself at his obvious excitement she brings her legs closer to his body for leverage, allowing herself to move up and down smoothly on his shaft. With his hands firmly on her hips, it is him now taking control of the rhythm. She loves feeling the strength of his hands on her and the force with which he pounds her into him. Faster and faster he pulls her down and thrusts up from below. "Fuck me harder" she commands wanting to have every inch of him deep within her.

Hearing her pleas he lifts her up off of him and moves her to the side of the couch. Bending her over the arm rest of the couch, he parts her now glistening pussy and slides back inside. She squeals with delight as he penetrates deep within her, the head of his cock grazing her g-spot as he moves in and out. Holding herself up with her left hand she reaches with her right to tickle her clit and then reaches back further to fondle his balls as they hit her with each thrust.

"Yes, yes. Cum for me, because I'm so close to cumming for you!" She leans back her head, her hair streaming down her back and over her shoulders, his hands firmly on each side of her buttocks, pounding hard and fast into her with such pure animalist passion that she can hardly stand the intensity.

He can feel her orgasmic contractions tightening on his cock. The view of pounding into her from behind, the flow of her hair, and the visible bouncing of her breasts as he fucks her makes him lose control. He cums hard and strong, pushing himself deep inside while pulling her back forcefully on to his cock as far as she can go.

Exhausted from the exertion her legs start to give. He quickly moves his arms under her breasts to catch her and stand her up. Placing a hand on each shoulder he turns her around, pulls her close to him, his now soft phallus resting against her stomach, and stares her deep in her eyes, "That's what I wanted."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Superman Series: First Meeting

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds