• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Kinky Dad Lesson Ch. 01

My Kinky Dad Lesson Ch. 01

12

Editor's Note: though this story is in the Incest category, it also contains a strong BDSM theme. If this is not your taste, please read no further.


*

I had known dad was up to something for quite some time now but nothing in my wildest dreams could have prepared me for exactly WHAT he had been getting up to!

I had seen her a few times and I liked what I saw. She was in her early thirties and I was just nineteen. Dad had taught me to appreciate all women and see both their inner and outer beauty. Our father & son talks had always been open and very honest without either of us getting too intrusive in the other's lives. Women all loved my dad and this lady was no exception. I knew she had it bad for him and when we talked about him she always began to look a bit dreamy and a fair bit lusty too. This made her attractive and sexy which was not lost on me.

When I asked dad about her he always grew a bit guarded and I was careful not to push him too hard for confirmation of his feelings towards her. It was pretty obvious that he felt the same about her as she did for him. Curiosity got the better of me one day and after quite a substantial amount of alcohol had been consumed by the two of us, I grew the balls to just ask him outright what was going on between the two of them. He was silent for a while and then it all came out. The two had been lovers for a long time and were a perfect match when it came to exploring sex and having sexual adventures. I asked questions and he answered honestly.

He told of her submissive tendencies and how she had absolutely NO LIMITS WHATSOEVER. He had watched her suck up to six different cocks while pulling other cocks continuously. He had experienced her exhibitionist ways, remembering times she had just taken her tits out and left them on display while continuing with her conversation as if nothing was different. He told me of her thirst for cum and how she would let him shoot all over her face and tits and just leave it there and continue to talk to him. I was thrilled and amazed at the same time. I felt a bit of envy that he had enjoyed all these fantastic times with this woman and my respect for dad just grew and grew. That sly old fox...go dad!

When he told me of their latest adventures though, my heart skipped so many beats I thought I would faint! They were both training young men in the art of taking sex to newer thrilling heights. He would demonstrate different techniques on her while the younger men would watch and then try to put what they learned into practice. I knew one thing for certain...I wanted to be one of those young men if it was the last thing I did.

I shared my feelings with dad and he grew very nervous, his breathing sounded more like heavy sighs and he kept rubbing his chin with the palm of his hand, which always meant he was having trouble coming to a decision. He told me he would have a talk with her and see what she thought about it. He asked me if I would think it a bit weird or awkward to do sexual things with my own father there watching me...but I told him that it was a risk I was more than willing to take given the obvious rewards...

It was no surprise, given all I now knew about her, that she agreed to 'train' me and the date was set. Dad would meet with her first and then I would arrive shortly afterwards in my car. I decided to wear jeans and a black t-shirt just like dad...that way she would accept us both in the same way. Well that was my reasoning anyway. Dad greeted me at his door and led me into his living room where she was bending over to turn down the volume on his stereo. She was wearing a very short black velvet skirt and absolutely no underwear! The view was FANTASTIC!

She turned around and walked over to us both with a big smile on her face. She had large d-cup tits which were spilling out over a black leather shelf-bra corset. My cock had been half hard for the last hour but at that sight, it grew instantly hard as rock in my jeans. She looked down, noticed my state, and then looked me right in the eye. She was ready, anyone could tell from the fire in her eyes that she was switched ON. She gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and said hello and then we all moved over to sit on the lounge.

Dad took over then and began to tell me that this woman had NO LIMITS so anything I wanted to explore would be fine with both of them. He picked up a thick black studded collar with a leash attached to it. He explained that once that collar was fastened around her neck she turned into an INSTANT SLUT and would do ANYTHING he told her without question. Pre-cum oozed out of the end of my cock. I couldn't wait for the lessons to begin.

Luckily neither one of them expected me to say much because I would have found it extremely difficult to talk under the circumstances.

They led me upstairs to dads' bedroom and I expected to see whips and restraints and lots of toys laid out on the bed. But there was only one HUGE black dildo and some rope. Dad said this was really all that was needed today... Once in the room dad held up the studded collar and said to her:

FROM NOW ON YOU ARE MY SLUT AND YOU WILL DO ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING THAT I TELL YOU TO DO. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?

She nodded.

IF THERE IS ANY TIME WHEN YOU FEEL THE NEED TO STOP, YOU WILL SAY THE 'SAFE WORD' (PURPLE) AND EVERYTHING WILL INSTANTLY STOP. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT THE WORD 'NO' WILL ONLY ENCOURAGE ME, NOT DETER ME IN ANY WAY?

She nodded again.

Dad turned to me and said:

SHE HAS NO NAME. HER NAME IS NOW 'SLUT' OR ANY OTHER NAME LIKE 'CUM-SLUT', 'COCK-SLUT', 'WHORE', 'BITCH' ETC...

I nodded just as helplessly as she had. Dad had turned into a sexual beast and I could only watch in amazement and wonder. He unzipped his jeans and pulled his own hard cock out and started wanking. Her eyes became fixated on what he was doing and her tongue darted out to moisten her swollen lips. She looked like she was going into a 'trance-like' state as she watched him pull his cock for her.

NOW SON, NOTE HOW SHE LOVES TO WATCH A MAN PULLING HIS COCK FOR HER? TAKE OUT YOUR COCK AND PULL IT WHILE SHE WATCHES AND SEE HOW CONFUSED SHE GETS WHEN SHE DOESN'T KNOW WHICH ONE OF US TO WATCH.

I did as dad asked and watched as she did indeed begin to look a bit confused, her eyes darting from dad's cock to mine almost nervously.

IT'S OK MY SLUT, YOU CAN WATCH THAT OTHER COCK. I WILL MOVE OVER CLOSER TO HIM SO YOU CAN SEE BOTH COCKS BEING PULLED AT THE SAME TIME.

She looked relieved when dad moved over to stand next to me. She began to reach for her large erect nipples and pulled them quite hard as she watched our hands on our cocks.

DID I SAY YOU COULD TOUCH YOURSELF? Dad questioned her roughly.

She shook her head and stopped pulling her nipples immediately.

CUM OVER HERE AND SUCK MY COCK NOW!

She was on her knees in an instant and had dad's cock in her mouth all the way to his balls. Then he actually reached out and slapped her cheek twice with a fair bit of force.

YES YOU LIKE THAT DON'T YOU? SHE IS A GOOD SLUT BUT SHE LIKES TO BE TREATED ROUGHLY AND SLAPPED.

I couldn't believe how she kept right on sucking his cock without even missing a beat. Then he took her hand and placed it on my hard dripping cock.

YES, PULL THAT COCK AS YOU SUCK MINE LIKE A GOOD LITTLE SLUT.

I groaned out loud as her hand closed firmly around my thick cock and looked at dad's cock being swallowed up by her hungry mouth.

THAT'S IT, NOW SWAP OVER.

She immediately took my cock into her hot wet mouth and began pulling dad's slippery saliva-covered cock with her other hand. I nearly came the second her spare hand began stroking my balls gently with her fingernails. Dad slapped her hand away from my balls telling her that I was not ready for that much yet. I was glad he was looking out for me.

ENOUGH SUCKING FOR NOW SLUT, GET ON THE BED ON YOUR HANDS AND KNEES NOW! PULL YOUR SKIRT UP REALLY HIGH!

She did as she was told and got into position on the bed with her ass facing us, open so we could both see her dripping wet smooth hairless pussy and her wrinkled tight little asshole. I didn't dare touch my cock because it was twitching dangerously and I didn't want to set it off.

NOW SON, NORMALLY WOMEN WANT YOU TO FUCK THEIR PUSSY 'DOGGY STYLE' UNTIL ONE OR BOTH OF YOU GET OFF. THIS WOMAN IS DIFFERENT! SHE IS A CUM-GUZZLING ANAL COCK-SLUT WHO LOVES TO BE SLAPPED AND FORCE-FUCKED IN EVERY...AND I MEAN EVERY HOLE! WATCH HOW SHE REACTS TO THIS.

SLAP! Dad slapped her pussy hard and she let out a loud "OH, YES" and pushed her ass back towards him for more.

YOU WANT MORE DON'T YOU WHORE? WELL, HERE YOU GO!

"SLAP, SLAP, SLAP!!!!" He slapped her wet pussy three more times and she groaned a long, low moan from deep in her throat "OOOOHHHHH.....MOOOOOOORRRRREEEEE....PLEASE."

CUM OVER HERE AND BRING YOUR TITS CLOSE SO I CAN SLAP THEM TOO! Dad commanded her.

She reared up and turned around, cumming close so her tits were right in front of us.

NOW, WATCH THIS SON. WATCH ME SLAP FIRST HER NIPPLE AND THEN THE WHOLE TIT.

I watched in stunned silence as dad slapped just the tip of her nipple in an up and down motion and her back arched in ecstasy as she appeared to enjoy every slap of his hand. Then he slapped the whole tit, leaving angry deep red hand marks after each slap.

NOW YOU DO THE OTHER ONE. Dad commanded me.

I did as I was told and flicked her other nipple with my hand like dad had done. SHE LOVED IT! Then I slapped her whole tit once. It jumped and bounced and I was not sure I could do it again. Her eyes opened and she looked right at me while saying "PLEASE SLAP MY TIT." It was a simple heart-felt request and I could not deny her the obvious pleasure she was receiving at our hands. I slapped her tit again while dad slapped the other one and then dad slapped her pussy again. She cried out in surprise and pain but he did it again and again. Then we stopped slapping her and he held his wet hand up to her mouth for her to see and smell and suck. She did so with pleasure and I gazed at her red tits like a hypnotized man.

BACK ON ALL FOURS AGAIN NOW BITCH. SHOW US YOUR ASS!

She turned immediately and got back into her earlier position for us. Dad picked up the gigantic black dildo which looked more like a horse's cock than a humans'. He rubbed the head of the huge cock against her wet pussy and clit as she moaned and shivered. Then he slowly started inserting the end of it into her wet cunt. Her hips bucked and her asshole winked at us.

YES MY SLUT, YOUR ASS IS NEXT BUT FIRST WE WILL SEE HOW FAR WE CAN STRETCH YOUR PUSSY.

I watched as dad got the dildo further and further into her tight hole and couldn't believe how far he got it in. Then he pulled it out and told me to try. I was very gentle so as not to hurt her and she loved it! Dad pulled her ass cheeks apart so we could see more as the dildo went in and out of her pussy. She was moaning so loudly that dad moved around to her head and fed her his big hard cock. A look of pure lust came over him as she sucked furiously as his cock. I wished at that moment we could swap places but I was enjoying the sight of her cunt swallowing the big black monster cock too much.

I noticed how dad grabbed fists full of her long hair and pulled her whole head down hard on his cock. I had never seen my dad like this before and I could not help but feel admiration for the way he was so in command and the almost magical way this woman reacted to him...his voice...and his body. I understood something very important at that moment. This was not just "FUCKING"...this was so much more than that. It was an unspoken understanding of one another's minds....of what turned them on and what they NEEDED from the other.

I KNOW WHAT YOU NEED YOU ANAL CUM-SLUT. YOU NEED THAT BIG COCK IN YOUR ASS NOW DON'T YOU?

"Mmmmmmm YES!" She replied.

Dad came around behind her again and pulled the dildo out of her pussy. It was drenched in her pussy juice. He indicated for me to follow him as he walked around to her head with the wet dildo. He held it up to her nose and she smelled her pussy juices on it. Her mouth opened wide as he slid the head in for her to suck. She sucked greedily on the big cock and cleaned her juices off it. Then he told her she was a "GOOD SLUT" and we went back to her ass. This was the bit I was holding my breath for. The cock was so HUGE and her asshole looked so small and tight. My hand reached for my stiff cock as I watched dad begin to work his fingers into her asshole.

He spat on her ass and then worked first one, then two, then three fingers into her tight little hole. Slowly he opened her up, stretching her bit by bit and she was loving every second of it. Her hole was getting wider by the second so dad pulled his cock a few times and then shoved it right inside her asshole! My cock jumped in my hand as I watched dad fuck her ass hard and then pull out quite suddenly. She actually SQUIRTED as he pulled out, pouring a gush of fluid all over his cock as she did. He slapped her ass and continued fucking her some more, pulling out suddenly again and watching her squirt over his cock. He walked around to her head and told her to clean his cock. She sucked her juices off his cock as she had done with the dildo.

THAT'S IT MY GOOD LITTLE SLUT. NOW YOU ARE READY TO TAKE THAT HUGE HORSE-COCK UP YOUR DIRTY LITTLE ASSHOLE AREN'T YOU? OK THEN.

Dad picked up the black cock and started to push it inside her now slightly more relaxed asshole as I watched in wonder. She took inch by inch of the monster up her ass saying "MORE" every time she wanted more inside her. Dad would push it deeply inside her and then pull it all the way back out again, watching as the big cock head popped in and out past her tight ring of muscle. It clenched around the cock, gripping it tightly and making it hard to thrust. I could see dad's muscles working quite hard to fuck her ass with it.

SHE DOES THIS HERSELF TOO. DON'T YOU? YOU HOT HORNY SLUT! SHE LOVES TO PLAY WITH HER ASS FOR HOURS AND HAS RUBBER COCKS OF ALL SHAPES AND SIZES THAT STICK TO THE WALL SO SHE CAN DP HERSELF AND PRETEND THE COCKS ARE REAL. I HAVE SEEN HER DO IT...SHE DOES A GREAT DILDO SHOW AND CUM SHOW YOU HAVE TO SEE TO BELIEVE.

I did not doubt him for one second as I could hardly believe what I was seeing at that very moment. She had at least seven inches of huge black cock up her ass and was still taking more and more! She was truly incredible!!

HERE SON, TAKE THIS DILDO OFF ME FOR A MOMENT SO I CAN PULL MY COCK AND GIVE THIS SLUT SOME CUM.

My hands shook as I took a hold of the huge cock and my cock twitched with excitement as I moved it in and out of her ass. I looked to see dad pumping his hard cock and then he put one hand out to stop me fucking her ass mid thrust. He came forward and shot a long ribbon of thick white cum onto her ass, getting some on the dildo as well. We both pulled the cock slowly out of her ass and walked around to show her the cum on it. Her mouth was already open wide and waiting expectantly. Her tongue came out slowly to lick some of the cum off the black cock. The sight of the black cock with the white cum and her tongue was too much for me and I shot my load all over the dildo and her face.

Without hesitating, she licked up all the cum and took scoops of it off dad's fingers as he fed it to her.

SEE HOW MUCH SHE LOVES CUM? THIS IS A TRUE CUM-SLUT SON. LOOK INTO HER MOUTH WHEN SHE OPENS IT FOR YOU.

I watched as she opened her mouth and showed us all the cum she had gathered up on her tongue. It was quite a lot of cum and now all of it was in a pool in the centre of her tongue. She sat back on her heels and let bits dribble out of her mouth onto her tits and she continued to lick bits of it off from around her mouth. She made gargling sounds with it in the back of her throat and then opened her mouth to show us it was all still there. My cock was still hard...no wonder why.

SEE HOW SHE PLAYS WITH CUM? SHE PUTS ON A GOOD CUM SHOW, I TOLD YOU THAT DIDN'T I. HAND ME THAT ROPE OVER THERE ON THE BED WHILE I SLAP THIS WHORE AROUND A BIT. SHE WON'T DARE SPILL A DROP OF CUM, NOT EVEN TO SCREAM.

Dad slapped her nipples and tits again and then pinched both nipples so hard that she squirmed in total discomfort and I imagine, a fair degree of pain.

SHE CAN TAKE INCREDIBLE AMOUNTS OF PRESSURE ON HER NIPPLES...I CAN TORTURE THEM AND SHE WILL TAKE IT. WATCH.

Finally he let go of her nipples and then slapped her nipples repeatedly until she tried to stop him with her hands.

HER NIPPLES ARE REALLY SENSITIVE NOW THAT THEY HAVE BEEN TORTURED. WHAT IS REALLY AMAZING THOUGH, IS THAT SHE STILL HAS A MOUTH FULL OF CUM, DON'T YOU SLUT?

She opened her mouth and sure enough, there was still a big pool of cum on her tongue.

OK, YOU HAVE BEEN A GOOD SLUT SO YOU MAY NOW SWALLOW ALL THE CUM.

She gulped the cum down and then showed us her empty mouth. I was suitably amazed and impressed.

Now dad grabbed the leash and handed it to me to hold. He then began tying the rope around her tits quite tightly. Around and around first one tit and then the other one until they began to go first a slight pink...then red...and then definite purple color right in front of our eyes. I wondered if it was safe to tie them so tightly. Dad just pulled his cock out and forced it down her throat, thrusting forcibly into her mouth until she gagged. Instead of pulling out he put both of his hands around her throat! He looked like he was choking her and he kept fucking her mouth roughly!

SEE, CHOKING THIS WHORE MAKES HER THROAT OPEN UP MORE SO SHE CAN TAKE A COCK FURTHER EASIER INTO HER THROAT. SHE IS SUCH A GOOD SLUT! ON YOUR BACK NOW SLUT!

She rolled onto her back, dropping her head off the end of the bed. Her purple bound tits looked both magnificent and scary at the same time. Dad slapped her tits, straight down on top of them his hand landed, with loud 'SMACKING' sounds. She SCREAMED in pain so he took a hold of her throat in a choke-hold again and fucked her mouth, nodding at me to slap her tits for him. I hesitated but saw a fierce look appear on my father's face so I slapped her...gently at first. Her hips bucked upwards so I just slapped her pussy hard. I looked at her face and saw pure SHOCK on it. I looked at dad and he said "GOOD WORK SON. MORE OF THAT."

I was slapping her wet pussy while dad continued to choke her and force-fuck her face. Every now and then he reached out and slapped her tits a few times or paused to let her empty all the saliva out of her mouth so she wouldn't choke on it. I wanted to see the big black cock in her ass again so I picked it up and dad pulled his cock out of her mouth.

LET HER SUCK IT FIRST AND THEN PUT IT BACK IN HER ASS.

I fed her the gigantic cock and she sucked it hungrily. I pulled it out of her mouth and lifted her legs up to hold them in the air. Dad grabbed a hold of her legs for me while I slowly inserted the monster cock into her tiny asshole. She groaned out loud so dad put his cock back into her mouth to suck. I pushed the dildo into her while pulling my hard cock with my other hand. Dad told her to rub her clit for us and she did. The site of a woman masturbating is always so exciting but to watch that woman getting her ass and her face fucked at the same time as masturbating...THAT WAS UNBELIEVABLE!

Dad had to cum around and watch me fucking her asshole with the black dong, pulling his own cock furiously as he watched. She moaned so loudly that we were afraid the neighbors would call the police so dad fucked her mouth again and again while occasionally slapping her bound tits. We fed her the dildo so she could clean her ass juice off it and we untied her tits so the circulation could return them to normal color again. Then she got down on her knees and sucked our cocks, alternating between the two of us and using her nails to gently rake over our balls. We were both in heaven watching the way she worked cock so expertly with saliva drooling out of her mouth and long ropes of drool connecting her mouth with our cocks.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Kinky Dad Lesson Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds