• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Emma's New Beginning Ch. 02

Emma's New Beginning Ch. 02

12

Foreword: Thanks for the comments, feedback and votes on the first part of this story -- they made me smile and were certainly encouraging to write more. I owe you an apology for taking quite a while to finish this chapter off, I've chopped and changed it so many times over the past week, I deleted a chunk of about 3,000 words that contained dialogue when I realised it'd take the story in a direction I didn't feel was right for Emma at this time.

There is a build up before anything sexual happens, it's just the way it worked out with the characters in my head while writing this chapter, I got to know James a lot better and hopefully you will too.

Again I am sure there's a fair bit of British-slang in here, please forgive me if you don't understand a word -- just send me a message and I'll be happy to help with it :)

I have plans for another chapter or two on this one, leaving me a chance to maybe re-visit it sometime in the future. I'm working on a story that is quite different to this one but I promise to finish this off as soon as I can too.

Many thanks!

*

"Hi!" Emma squealed, enthusiastically hugging her best friend in the doorway.

"God, it's so hot tonight! Hope you got some fans on Em!" Holly giggled, wrapping her arms around Emma delightedly.

"Sure have Hol! Everyone's inside with a drink, only two more people to arrive and then we can move the back for an hour or so before I let Nathan rip into the grub!"

Laughing and holding hands Emma led Holly through to the living room where there were more happy greetings. Holly had always been the life and soul of any party, she was just permanently positive and brimming over with confidence. Nothing ever seemed to faze her.

Emma felt much better with her friends all milling around chatting, but she couldn't help the slight butterflies in her stomach at the fact that James wasn't yet there. Surely he had seen everyone arriving by now? Cursing herself for flippantly telling him to come around 'any time after 8pm', she hated changes to her plans and should have been more firm about the time, it was 8.35pm and she was fed up of checking her watch anxiously.

"Yo! Holly my girl! Where's Dick the prick?" Nathan yelled loudly coming down the stairs after a visit to the bathroom. Emma cringed in sympathy with Holly.

"Richard's history Nathan. I must've realised what an arrogant git he was." She smiled. She never took anything to heart, and with Nathan you really had to take him as he came when he was drunk.

" Ah never mind girl, we can find you a new hunk to worship that body." Gripping Holly's arm he steered off in the direction of a couple of guys who Emma'd met through him and Holly never had. "Let's go look around." Despite his eagerness to find Holly a man, Emma knew it was all an act. Even when they were all at college together she'd noticed the attraction Nathan felt for Holly. Holly knew of course, but she just wasn't attracted to him. Such is life.

Pouring herself another drink Emma chatted to the girls from her Maths class. They'd been the quieter ones, and never really talked about anything personal so it was a wonder that after all these years they'd managed to remain in contact, but Emma was glad. It made moving here seem so right, that there was something to help stave away the nerves at such a big move.

Soaking up the atmosphere of old friends catching up with each other, she leaned back against the table full of spirits and sipped at her Malibu Coke through a straw. It felt like coming home. Laughter ringing out over the music that was comfortably loud, noisy enough to be heard but not so much as to stop the conversation flowing from all directions.

"Oh my God! I love this song!" Holly squeaked when Beyonce's 'Naughty Girl' started up, looking at Emma. "Nathan turn it up, I am going to dance with Em!"

"No way, I'm not drunk enough for that Hol." Emma warned.

"Don't be so silly, we used to dance to this song all the time." Grabbing Emma by the hand she pulled her into the centre of the room. "It's our song, we gotta boogie!"

Emma laughed and let herself get led away, Holly's hips swinging with the beat she let Holly throw her arms around her before rocking her own hips back as the volume was increased. She preferred rock music most of the time, but remembered the pair of them dancing to this track in endless bars and clubs, teasing the men around them as they'd shimmy to it closely together.

Losing herself she turned Holly around so that her hips were grinding into Emma's pelvis and together they wiggled their arses. Hearing a knock at the door she paused before Simon called out.

"I'll get it, you two have fun!"

Knowing it could be only one person, Emma felt her belly do a flop and decided that she wanted to seduce James with her dancing just to prove she could still make men watch them together. Holly twirled around her, red hair flying with the movement, grabbing her arse and Emma let herself loose in the moment, their bodies touching, bumping and grinding they took delight in teasing whoever was watching them.

As the next song started she could feel the eyes on them both. Holly looked completely enchanting, her skin tight jeans hugging the arse she was wiggling so temptingly. Although Emma knew her dress would be floating and swinging around her own arse as she worked it, the fabric sensuously stroking her thighs and clinging in the right places on her curvy hips and breasts. Emma raised her hands and closing her eyes let her entire body do it's thing, nipples pushing hard against her dress while Rob Thomas sang 'Lonely No More'. It was magical, almost as if Nathan had chosen the song purposefully for her, head bobbing she sang the words while she moved completely entranced by the song. Everything forgotten, there was no one else in the room as she expressed her emotions throughout her body.

James was completely entranced by the two girls dancing. Or to be more exact he was enchanted by Emma. Her brown hair tumbling down her back tempting him to run his fingers through it. She moved like she was worshipping the song, one he could never remember hearing before, but he liked watching her body moving to it, her lips singing it quietly like she was almost shy to be heard but couldn't resist saying the words. He moved closer to see if he could hear any of the lyrics she was singing.

A cheesy song she didn't know the name to started up as Rob finished his plea for romance. Sighing she opened her eyes to find James directly in front of her, his hair as wild as ever, wearing a wicked glint in his eye and Emma smugly smiled at him before grabbing her drink and heading to where he stood in a snug black t-shirt and worn jeans, like something out of one of the alpha male romances she hoarded secretly.

"Hi James, you must be the housemate?" She studied the quiet guy next to him, he had short dark hair and a dark brooding expression that was the total opposite of James' openly flirting gaze. They were both definitely handsome men, they'd have no problem picking up whenever they went out together.

"Emma, this is Taff." James started. "He's Welsh so you'll have to forgive him." He joked, elbowing his friend gently in the gut as he remained silent, blushing slightly.

"Happy birthday Taff. It's nice to meet you. Why don't you both go and help yourselves to drinks while I pop to the bathroom." She gestured towards the table, feeling the need to check her make up hadn't been messed up during the dancing.

"Sure, sorry we're a bit late only we dropped into the local pub for a couple of drinks with friends of ours before coming round. We've brought some booze with us." In fact the truth was Taff had needed persuading to ditch their original plans of sitting at the bar drinking and complaining at his lack of women.

"Just put it on the table, if you're in the mood to party I bet Simon here will be more than happy to mix some evil potions up, he loves nothing more than showing off his skills at making drinks." Emma pulled Simon towards them. "Si, this is James and Taff, a couple of lads from over the road, it's Taff birthday so be good to him!" She giggled, making her way towards the stairs, still feeling sexy from her dance as her arse wiggled side to side.

James sucked his breath in as he watched her walk away from them. Taff whistled low appreciatively and raised an eyebrow at James that said 'Now I know why you wanted to come here!'. James just smiled and went to mingle, determined that Taff would have a good night and not be tempted to rib him about it in the morning.

**

Watching from the bottom of the stairs, she saw Holly chatting to James while Taff accepted a dark purple drink from Simon. Nathan was still searching through the CDs she'd put out and the ones he'd added to them from his own collection. The hard work of settling everyone in with a drink finished, she let her nerves go and decided to get the food out before Simon got everyone smashed with his mixes. He was Nathan's best friend and loved to practise the skills he'd learnt bar-tending. The way they liked to take over the music and drinks eased pressures on Emma as the hostess considerably, leaving her to enjoy her guests even more.

There was a lot of joking going on, James and Taff seemed to enjoy themselves despite the fact that all of her friends were at least four years older them both, in return Nathan and Simon seemed to like them finding it easy to laugh with them. Avril, Suzie and Holly danced most of the night away as Emma spent her time flitting between them all, teasing Nathan for his choice of music one minute, downing shots with the guys the next, before joining the girls for a wild dance. She was aware of James the entire time, their eyes meeting across other bodies like he was marking her out for himself. He flirted with each girl, even making Avril come out of her shell and flirt back. Emma loved how friendly he was, he never went over the top with it but made everyone comfortable to be around him instantly. He was what she referred to as an instinctive flirt, someone who was naturally that way and would never be any different, in fact, half the time she bet he didn't even realise he was doing it.

Taff let down his guard and indulged in the drinks Simon kept putting in their hands, his Welsh accent becoming thicker the more he drank. James was pleased his friend was blending in so well, he knew it wasn't always easy for Taff to chat so effortlessly with people he'd never met before. Emma was having a great time and he couldn't take his eyes off her, feeling the thrill of the chase each time her brown eyes met his blue ones. He grabbed a can of lager, pooping the top open before taking a sip, and watched her walking towards them again.

Moving over to the drinks she asked Simon to pour her another shot of Tequila. Her face was already warm from the effects of the two she'd downed earlier but she was having such a good time that she decided the risk the hangover in the morning. It tingled her tongue as it went down her throat before she looked for the lemon.

"Here, let me." Muttering softly James pressed the lemon to her lips and she bit. Noticing his eyes focused on her mouth.

"You always so helpful James?"

"I try to be, especially to beautiful women."

"Oh I just bet you do!" Emma laughed at his comment. "I'm sure that smooth tongue of yours gets you into all kinds of trouble."

"Only the kind of trouble I love, I happen to know exactly how to wield it." He certainly knew how he wanted to use it on her.

"I've noticed that about you." She stared hard at his mouth imagining what he could do with it.

"Not yet you haven't." He promised. "Why don't we go get some air and I'll show you a teaser of what it's capable of." Reaching for her hand he brought it up to his lips for a quick kiss before tugging it firmly.

Emma's heart beat faster as she let him take her out into her dark garden. Chris and Suzie were having a joint at the bottom, the smoke curling up into the warm night sky. They were giggling about a story from when they were back at college and Nathan overindulged in weed, throwing up all over the lap of the girl he'd been trying to bed for weeks. The funniest part was the fact that despite that, they ended up having rampant sex for months, with Nathan proudly telling his friends about the first time she gave him anal sex. Which she promptly dumped him for.

James wasted no time with joining the conversation and Emma had heard it a million times already. Instead he pulled her beside the shed, ducking quickly out of sight. The alcohol or the anticipation made her brain melt. She couldn't think. Wasn't even sure that she wanted to, she'd always loved spontaneity. Placing his hands on her hips he lowered his face, inhaling her vanilla scented perfume slowly. His nose tickling her neck, the breath he expelled sending shivers up and down her spine.

He drank in everything about her smooth skin, licking it with the tip of his tongue, longing to make her surrender herself to him.

"You looked so fucking hot dancing when I walked in. Like you were making love to the music. I've got to taste you Emma." He whispered, leaving her pants drenched, the desperation in his voice pushing away completely any thoughts of resistance she might have had.

"I wanted you to see me." She told him honestly sending his blood racing. She was a temptress, had known what she was doing to him. It made him want her even more knowing the strong attraction he'd felt since the moment he'd laid eyes on her from behind the checkout was mutual.

"I couldn't take my eyes off your breasts in that dress." Reaching up with one hand he rubbed the fabric over them gently as he stared into her eyes. Emma stared back, her lips tingling with the urgent need to feel him press against them. Her arms coming out in goosebumps as she realised he was going to kiss right then, his face moving closer to hers, eyes locked onto hers. Without pause he pressed her into him, his lips firmly pushing her mouth open, hands reaching around her to envelop her in his hold. She moaned into his warm mouth at the feeling of his fingers stroking across her bare shoulders. His tongue teased her lips, tasting of lager and man. Somehow it was exactly as she'd thought it would be, toe-curling, delicious and yet much more gentle than she had imagined.

"Mhmm, just what I thought. Delectable." His breath tickling her sensitive lips as he spoke quietly, full soft lips moving against hers.

Emma flicked her tongue into his mouth, not wanting to talk, but wanting to soak in the pleasure his kiss was giving her. It was his turn to moan softly when she upped the tempo, demanding more from him. He didn't hesitate to give it back, his lips setting a blazing trail on her own, fingers stroking her body everywhere all at once increasing her body temperature.

Her own fingers dug into his curls as she ground her hips into his pelvis, wanting more and more. She moaned at the feel of his cock pressed into her belly, he was feeling the same hot desire and the thought of it went straight to her aching pussy. They remained locked like that for some time, just enjoying the innocence of their first kiss, while they ached to take it further they were in no rush, instead simply taking the moment as it came and making the most of it.

James wanted to push her skirt up and ravish her against the wooden wall of the shed, his cock was twitching with excitement in his boxers. Everything about her was divine, her beautiful skin, the breasts that were squashed in his embrace. Just completely stimulating to all of his senses. He knew he couldn't take much more without pushing things further and for some reason he couldn't explain he wanted to devour her slowly, relish every part of her.

"C'mon let's go back inside, you're neglecting your guests." He said, breaking away from her grip. "I promise that this isn't over yet honey."

"Stay tonight James, Holly is sleeping in the spare room but she won't mind." Emma practically begged, feeling like an easy lay for asking but needing him with tonight no matter what anyone else thought of her.

"Of course, you didn't think I was going home did you?" He wanted her and he always got what he wanted but somehow he sensed something about her was different. Not just the few years of age she had on him but instead there was something special about how she made him want to take care of her.

Grudgingly she led the way back into the house, feeling like stars were shining brighter than they had when they'd stepped outside. He gave her arse a gentle pat before sliding his arm around her waist as they entered the kitchen, refusing to think about how he was feeling, he didn't want a happily ever after just yet.

Gradually people left, leaving only the very closest of her friends along with James and Taff. Emma enjoyed the feeling of James touching her affectionately each time they were near each other, her friends all raised their eyebrows, Emma felt a little embarrassed that they might think she was a fast mover, but then remembering the stuff each of them had gotten up to during college she tried to shrug it off. Nathan grabbed the half empty bottles of spirits off the table and turned the music down.

"Who's up for a drinking game?" He yelled, everyone turning to focus on him.

"Me, me, me!" Holly nodded enthusiastically. "What you got in mind?"

"Does James and Taff know 'I have Never'?" Simon enquired. James nodded that yes he knew the game.

"I don't, but I am a fast learner." Taff grinned. He finally seemed to be coming out of himself and relaxing, Emma had actually had her first conversation with him about maybe taking some driving lessons which ended up in him offering to give her some. He seemed like a sweet guy and she was seriously considering taking him up on the offer.

"Well back in the days us lot were at college we printed this off some drinking games website. Everyone takes it in turns to ask a question, those who have done it drink a shot of whatever is left, those who haven't just answer the question beginning their sentence with 'I have Never'." Nathan began, sitting down with the bottles of booze. "Grab the shot glasses Simon and let's all get comfortable, I'll start with an easy question and if you're unsure just ask us."

"I think I will sit this one out folks, I'm going to fall over if I drink much more." Emma laughed. She knew exactly how risqué the game would get, there was no way she was going to sit and play it with James there, plus the alcohol was already sloshing around in her belly. She was 100% sure that throwing up would not lead to the sexy night she was hoping for.

"How about a game of cards Emma? I don't mind sitting this one out." James suggested, he just wanted to spend more time with her and this seemed like a great opening.

"Sure, we'll sit at the table and play out of the way of these pissheads!"

"Cool, you up for something strenuous like 'snap'?"

Emma laughed on her way into the kitchen to get her playing cards out of the drawer with her odds and ends in.

**

"No way! I had my card down then!" Emma called out.

"Face it babe you were just a bit too slow." James laughed.

"I was not, it's you who's slow buddy!"

"Bah, I give in, you cheat."

"You should think about where you're hoping to sleep tonight." She waggled her eyebrows at him. "I'm not a cheat."

"Yeah, yeah!" He laughed at her blatant attempt to wriggle out of the fact she'd placed her card down as soon as he called 'snap'. "Taff is having a good time." He nodded towards his friend who was downing yet another shot during the game going on nearby.

"I'm pleased, he was a bit quiet at first."

"He does have a tendency to be quiet with new people, but he's a good guy."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Emma's New Beginning Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds